PDA

View Full Version : roleplay help?

Mist_on_the_Water
05-19-2008, 02:11 PM
I know there aren't many here who roleplay online (not rpg, rp, there's a diff) but I'm looking for a new site or genre to get into. It seems the forums I make tend to die and the one I've been at for a few years now is slowly dying. I'd like to see if anyone has any links or references to a decent, long term roleplay forum (not gaia...please...)

also if anyone would like to give X-men roleplay a try, our beloved site is slowly fading away and we need new members! please come with a good mind and friendly attitude, we're all pretty much friends here!!
shadowkat08.proboards84.com

Katira, or kat, is the admin there, I'm Nights

thanks guys!

~IR<3<3<3

Jimmy
05-19-2008, 04:58 PM
www.kingdomofloathing.com

mia/susannah
05-19-2008, 05:13 PM
I don't know anything about roleplaying. Have never done that

Mist_on_the_Water
05-19-2008, 05:18 PM
thankee-sai Jimmy I'll take a look, and thanks for looking at least Mia/Suze

Mist_on_the_Water
05-19-2008, 05:19 PM
thanks Jimmy but now I will repeat, I'm looking for roleplay, not roleplay GAMES, or RPG....thanks though! RP is purely written, while RPG is more gaming

Jimmy
05-19-2008, 06:43 PM
Oh sorry.

Check with the managers, maybe they'll let you start a DT one here. We have enough writers who might be interested in that sort of thing.

Mist_on_the_Water
05-20-2008, 12:17 PM
I've thought of that Jimmy, but I feel it wouldn't do the books or any Stephen King works any sort of justice...I simply can't imagine trying to do something like that......thanks anyways ^-^

Matt
05-20-2008, 01:52 PM
We could choose a different subject to role play though.

I think it could be fun to start one here if we did it right.

Jimmy
05-20-2008, 03:47 PM
There's no reason that it has to be DT based. We're not just King readers. We all have different tastes and ideas, and it might work if a subject can be decided on that interests the members.

Matt
05-20-2008, 03:47 PM
I agree, perhaps we could do a poll.

I would play for sure.

Jimmy
05-20-2008, 03:48 PM
I'd play. I need help with my writing and roleplaying has always helped.

Mist_on_the_Water
05-22-2008, 12:10 PM
I'd be happy to teach anyone who's interested who doesn't know much about it....and I've always had luck finding people willing to play Steampunk or some type of fantasy/sci-fi....ask Can too, she roleplays

cozener
05-22-2008, 01:01 PM
I'd take part...especially if Letti agrees to rp as Mistress Letti, Lady of Latexia. :D

No really...I'd would seriously give it a shot. Its a fun way to flex one's creative muscles.

LadyHitchhiker
05-22-2008, 02:00 PM
I tried rping in a startrek forum but there wasnt' enough freedom to be creative. I know I was new and all but my ideas should still count...

Mist_on_the_Water
05-22-2008, 04:23 PM
indseed they should Liz! everyone should be allowed to give their ideas a chance...I actually created a proboards forum for all of my friends..but nobody goes there anymore...if you like...you can give that place a try....please read my rules in the few places they are...

here:
http://nightie.proboards53.com/

my friends used to go there but it seems to have become deserted....Matt, anyone who admins, i like critique, tell me how I'm doing! this is my first forum

Mist_on_the_Water
05-22-2008, 04:23 PM
if you come post in the chatbox and say hi!