PDA

View Full Version : Arcade Thread

HanzouNorak
04-28-2008, 06:36 PM
talk about the games in the DT Arcade, ones you suck at, ones you love and pwn at, and whatever you liked about the games.

when i was younger i loved A-blast, but when the site it was on tossed it, i never saw it again, then, while examining the Arcade section, there it was, and the reason i have the highest score is because i played it to death, i was thrid place by the time i knew it was putting me on a leader board. i play it to this day, and am glad i found it.

one thing that really disapointed me was the Defender, it was some new verson, not the old one that i liked, but hey, one maricle is rare enough, hoping for two is pushing it.

space invanders was another great discovery, i always wanted to play the old version but could never find it. and, like the A-blast, i was suprised to find it, and glad too, its much more fun than i thought it would be.

jayson
04-29-2008, 04:36 AM
i like to play jurassic pinball but the game cheats. the ball can go over the flippers and out of play in areas that would be impossible on a regular pinball machine. oh, and the moon lander game might be the dumbest most boring game ever.