PDA

View Full Version : Arcade problems

Pages : [1] 2

Odetta
06-22-2007, 04:32 PM
Does anyone else have a problem with the Crypto game? Seems like the letters are all screwed up. Once, it told me that a 3 letter word was FT_ and it was saying that it was correct!

Matt
06-25-2007, 11:49 AM
Hmmm...that one is so damn hard I have not looked at it. :lol:

I will try and figure out whats up though, sometimes these games can be a little shakey.

VolsToTheWall
06-30-2007, 08:31 PM
I keep getting a "my sql" error or something like that when it attempts to post my score after playing a game of Pacman. I only get this on Pacman.

Matt
07-01-2007, 07:32 AM
Thanks Vols, I will look into it.

the entire Arcade is a free add and most of the games are the same, sometimes they suck or are broken in weird ways. I may just be able to find a better version.

VolsToTheWall
07-03-2007, 10:23 PM
I keep getting a "my sql" error or something like that when it attempts to post my score after playing a game of Pacman. I only get this on Pacman.

I just got this same error on Book Worm. I try to post my score and I go to a white error screen that says "my sql error" and some other crap. It said to contact the administrator, so here I am contacting you. *points* :lol: It was the untimed version too, so I wasted all my time for nada. :lol:

Jean
07-03-2007, 10:30 PM
I was just going to at last beat Bill at Flip Words http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_tongue.gif, when the game played that dirty trick: when I was supposed to type, it doubled all the letters I typed, TTHHIISS WWAAYY, which, of course, ruined my chances. (provided I really had any chances, of course...)

Matt
07-05-2007, 06:56 AM
Dang :(

Sorry about that Jean, we may need to upgrade some of these to a more professional version.

Hannah
07-05-2007, 07:18 AM
I don't think it's that big of a deal right now. They're all freebies anyways. :D

But, speaking of glitches, Mahjongg constantly ends on me even when I have time left. And sometimes it'll go to a second level for about three seconds and then end.

Odetta
07-05-2007, 12:10 PM
Mahjongg will end if you can't make anymore moves, I think.

Odetta
08-17-2007, 07:59 PM
ummm... how come I can't play the Mahjongg tournament? Bed of Roses moved ahead, but neither NeedfulKings or myself have moved up!?!?!

fernandito
08-17-2007, 08:02 PM
Hold on to that breakout championship while you can, Odetta. :)

Odetta
08-17-2007, 08:12 PM
you don't scare me, boy! ;)

(but someone still answer my previous question)

Matt
08-19-2007, 02:20 PM
eeek!! Didn't see this Odetta, I'm not sure how it works but I'll look into it. :couple:

Odetta
08-19-2007, 04:37 PM
Thanks, cuz' I'm kind of disappointed that I can't play it!

Matt
08-20-2007, 02:10 PM
ummm... how come I can't play the Mahjongg tournament? Bed of Roses moved ahead, but neither NeedfulKings or myself have moved up!?!?!

Hmmmm...this one is going to be a hard one to solve since I can't "be you" to test it. Is there still a spot to join?

Dora is pretty good at it and I could have her play and then watch the progress.

Hannah
08-21-2007, 02:46 PM
It's fixed. YOu can play now, O. :)

Matt
08-22-2007, 12:18 PM
WOOHOO!!

Thank you Hannah :huglove:

Odetta
08-26-2007, 02:17 PM
yay! Thanks!

Jon
12-07-2007, 11:49 PM
Sometimes, during basketball, my 39 year old left knee will not respond. Can you folks fix this?

Daghain
12-08-2007, 10:04 AM
Um...no. :lol:

Odetta
12-08-2007, 04:51 PM
*kicks Jon in the knee*

Better?

sarah
12-08-2007, 07:09 PM
sorry, ot

but whenever i hear the word "glitch" I think of office space.

"we fixed the glitch"

anyone? anyone?

http://www.extreme.indiana.edu/~aslom/blog/images/milton_holds.jpg

Daghain
12-08-2007, 09:06 PM
You took my stapler!!!!! :lol:

fx12345
04-26-2008, 06:06 PM
it keeps telling me that the administrator has disabled games for my group, im logged and everything, but i dont know whats wrong.

Brice
04-26-2008, 06:25 PM
Until you've made at least five posts certain board functions such as PMs, games, etc... won't work for you. These were disabled until the five post limit due to a problem with spammers.

Hannah
04-27-2008, 08:19 AM
Also, those five posts must be made in forums where the posts will count towards the overall post count. So posting in Blue Heaven or Dixie Pig will not count towards the five posts.

Brice
05-01-2008, 01:52 PM
I have a MAJOR issue/problem when I play the games in the arcade.

I lose. :(

HanzouNorak
05-01-2008, 02:00 PM
Until you've made at least five posts certain board functions such as PMs, games, etc... won't work for you. These were disabled until the five post limit due to a problem with spammers.

when was this?

Brice
05-01-2008, 02:02 PM
Not very long ago. I don't recall exactly.

HanzouNorak
05-01-2008, 02:03 PM
i was going to say, i few problems with arcade before i was posting.

gsvec
07-26-2008, 01:28 PM
After I finish the first level of Mahjongg, it closes on me and won't let me go any further :(

Brice
07-26-2008, 01:30 PM
I'm not sure what's up with that. I think there have been some minor glitches in some of the games for awhile, if not since we got them.

Odetta
07-26-2008, 06:12 PM
Mahjongg always does this... it has always stopped after level one except for a few people a couple of times.

Matt
07-26-2008, 06:53 PM
Yep, drives Dora crazy. I'm really hoping for an update to the arcade soon.

Its a totally free add on :rock:

William50
07-26-2008, 08:18 PM
I was wondering what was wrong with Mahjongg. It makes me feel better knowing that it isn't just me! :thumbsup:

Jean
07-26-2008, 09:41 PM
no, it's not only you!

by the way, those who play this Mahjongg and know how it works, will notice, when they look at AquilusDomini score and his time, that it wasn't always like that. That score with that time could be achieved only past level one.

Odetta
07-27-2008, 04:54 PM
agreed... but I still think this was one of the exceptions I was referring to because I used to play around that time and I never got past level 2 no matter what I did!

Daghain
07-27-2008, 07:56 PM
Me either!

Dora
08-01-2008, 01:00 PM
It has become a quest for me, I got through one time and was beating the crap out of it and then noticed my computer had gone off line :pullhair:

Jean
08-01-2008, 01:03 PM
It has become a quest for me, I got through one time and was beating the crap out of it and then noticed my computer had gone off line :pullhair:
it happens. I get to the next level every time we have slowdash. If the slowdash is, you know, a real big-time one, I play for maybe a minute before I get error message; when it is a minor slowdash, the program just doesn't register anything I did at the second level, as if it didn't happen.

William50
08-01-2008, 01:05 PM
One time I was playing bookworm, and I had the record by about 1000 points. When I submited the score it did not work. I have never played that game again.

Jean
08-01-2008, 01:08 PM
One time I was playing bookworm, and I had the record by about 1000 points. When I submited the score it did not work. I have never played that game again.
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_shocked.gif what horrible experience you have described!

::shudders::

William50
08-01-2008, 01:10 PM
To tell you the truth, I almost cried. :cry:

Jean
08-01-2008, 01:13 PM
cried? I would have had a heart attack!

William50
08-01-2008, 01:15 PM
The shock at first of what had happened made me almost laugh. (A crazy laugh that somebody might make before killing their family.) :)

Jean
08-01-2008, 01:19 PM
I know the feeling... it's the kind of laugh I emitted in that very bookworm every time I saw I was that close to Hannah's result...

mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha

(everybody runs and hides)

William50
08-01-2008, 01:23 PM
I know the feeling... it's the kind of laugh I emitted in that very bookworm every time I saw I was that close to Hannah's result...

mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha

(everybody runs and hides)

The main reason that it was so bad was the amount of time I spent. GRRRR.
http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/mad/mad0054.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net)

I hope Hannah knows that I am on my way to beating her high score. I am going to try again. (when I have 3 hours to spare)

Jean
08-01-2008, 01:28 PM
ah, that bookworm! no, I was talking about that other bookworm, the quick one. In the one you mean, it's really the matter of time... but in that other one, it's everything combined... luck including... so that would really heartbreaking!

The Lady of Shadows
08-08-2008, 05:17 PM
well there is definitely something wrong with flip words.
i can't get beyond 40,275 (60th out of 87) having played it 1733 times.

it obviously can't be me right? so it must be that f'n game.

right?

right?

right?

right?

right?

right?

right?

Jean
08-08-2008, 09:59 PM
No, the game is all right; it's that there are some tricks there that would help you to get higher score - I don't remember which now, I played it a long time ago, but there sure were some (it's either the speed with wich you play, or maybe the moment you choose for "guessing" the phrase, or something else)

The Lady of Shadows
08-09-2008, 01:30 AM
sooooooo. you're saying it's me then. :P damn. i was hoping it was the game. :lol:

i just spent 5 hours with the bookworm. can you say addictive? and i must tell you my dear bear i am most impressed with you. that score in just 40 minutes!!!!!!! all i can say is WOW! i remain your humble servant. :couple:

p.s. i hope we've all figured out by now that my only problem with the arcade is addiction. :panic:

Jean
08-09-2008, 01:40 AM
::modestly bows::

there's a trick about bookworm, too... once you learn how to quickly make those bonus words, you can get there very quickly (with some luck)

The Lady of Shadows
08-12-2008, 04:32 PM
"anditoldthemiftheymovemyofficeonemoretimeiwouldjus tburndownthebuilding"

anyway. two serious questions now that i've quoted milton.

1. why won't mahjong (regular version) let me progress past level one now that i've kicked it's skanky ass { :P }. i've done it over and over and still can't get to level two. ::annoyedturtle::

2. you know how everywhere else on the site you get a little pop-up window when you have a new pm? why not in the arcade?

say thankya. :)

The Lady of Shadows
08-14-2008, 06:28 PM
is the arcade glitches thread (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?t=535) over in odd's lane obsolete?

1. why won't mahjong (regular version) let me progress past level one now that i've kicked it's skanky ass { :P }. i've done it over and over and still can't get to level two. ::annoyedturtle::

2. you know how everywhere else on the site you get a little pop-up window when you have a new pm? why not in the arcade?

say thankya.

p.s. i think #2 is the more important question personally.
#1 is just a kind of bitch and moan question if you get my meaning. :wtf:

ETA: don't hesitate to respond to this with a "we see you, we hear you, we're busy as hell and we'll get to you when we get to you" message. :lol:

Brice
08-14-2008, 10:23 PM
is the arcade glitches thread (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?t=535) over in odd's lane obsolete?

I took the liberty of stealing it and merging it with this. It seems to be more of a technical help thread and I really don't see a need for two of the same type threads in different forums.

say thankya.

p.s. i think #2 is the more important question personally.
#1 is just a kind of bitch and moan question if you get my meaning. :wtf:

ETA: don't hesitate to respond to this with a "we see you, we hear you, we're busy as hell and we'll get to you when we get to you" message. :lol:

1. Someone with more technical ability than the manager over the tech forums will have to answer this. :lol:

2. As with most things involving you it's a conspiracy. :P

thankya

ETA:

We see you, we hear you, we're busy as hell playing in the arcade :dance: and we'll get to you.....eventually. :lol:

Seriously, I'll have to leave this for someone who knows this stuff better than me.

Jean
08-14-2008, 10:33 PM
Question One is unsolvable. It has been discussed since we came into existence.

Daghain
08-15-2008, 07:56 AM
I believe the answer for question two is that if you're playing a game like Tetris in the arcade and you get a pop up PM notification, it will screw up your game because that window will pop to the front.

Jean
08-15-2008, 07:59 AM
I believe the answer for question two is that if you're playing a game like Tetris in the arcade and you get a pop up PM notification, it will screw up your game because that window will pop to the front.
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_shocked.gif
what a horrible, nightmarish picture!
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_shocked.gif

Daghain
08-15-2008, 08:02 AM
:lol:

Brice
08-15-2008, 11:01 AM
And it may just be the person who's score your trying to beat sending you PMs to thwart you beating them. :lol:

Daghain
08-15-2008, 11:24 AM
Ooh, hadn't thought of that. That is evil. :lol:

The Lady of Shadows
08-15-2008, 01:37 PM

I took the liberty of stealing it and merging it with this. It seems to be more of a technical help thread and I really don't see a need for two of the same type threads in different forums.

see, there you go taking liberties again. :P

1. Someone with more technical ability than the manager over the tech forums will have to answer this. :lol:

2. As with most things involving you it's a conspiracy. :P

thankya

wow. YOU'RE acknowledging that someone has more ability than you? ::faints::

oh, and i just knew it was a conspiracy. :lol:

ETA:

We see you, we hear you, we're busy as hell playing in the arcade :dance: and we'll get to you.....eventually. :lol:

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk95/turtlesong/coffee_spray-1.gif

Question One is unsolvable. It has been discussed since we came into existence.

ah. so it's a timeless problem with no real solution except perhaps a shift in time/space reality :lol:

that makes total sense. although i don't play tetris, a lot of those games are timed with no pause button. you're brilliant. :rose:

And it may just be the person who's score your trying to beat sending you PMs to thwart you beating them. :lol:

you know, you would be the one who thought of this. :evil: i like that about you! :couple:

Wuducynn
08-16-2008, 09:04 PM
I've noticed wicked slowdash only at night while playing Ms. Pacman.

Randall Flagg
08-17-2008, 07:40 AM

Begin by looking for words that begin with vowels. There have to be a few of them in every phrase and vowels can give you some early hints.

· Be careful you don't make a tough word even tougher. If you need a "Z" don't make "tip" from "zip." You don't know if other letters that work with "Z" will pop up.

· Use all the tries to get the phrase bonus. You get extra points for having tries leftover but no where near the 10,000 point bonus for filling in the phrase. But don't forget, you have to complete the phrase, one way or the other, to keep the game going.

· Keep an eye on the list of used letters in the upper left-hand corner. Don't use a first letter twice, unless it's a really big word.

· The list of used letters can also help you with what words are not in the phrase. If you tried "D" and there's still a "_ig" in the phrase, it's not "dig."

· Use the "free" and "double" letters, but never use the "free" letter as a first letter. It's free so you should get two letters for one guess. Use the "double" or "triple" letters when you've got a pretty good score to begin with or when you're running out of guesses and you need to fill the meter.

Daghain
08-17-2008, 11:45 AM
And remember the Wheel of Fortune rule: R, S, T, L, N, and E are the most common letters in the English alphabet. Try to get words starting with those letters early on - it will usually solve a lot of the phrase for you.

The Lady of Shadows
08-17-2008, 01:45 PM

Begin by looking for words that begin with vowels. There have to be a few of them in every phrase and vowels can give you some early hints.

· Be careful you don't make a tough word even tougher. If you need a "Z" don't make "tip" from "zip." You don't know if other letters that work with "Z" will pop up.

· Use all the tries to get the phrase bonus. You get extra points for having tries leftover but no where near the 10,000 point bonus for filling in the phrase. But don't forget, you have to complete the phrase, one way or the other, to keep the game going.

· Keep an eye on the list of used letters in the upper left-hand corner. Don't use a first letter twice, unless it's a really big word.

· The list of used letters can also help you with what words are not in the phrase. If you tried "D" and there's still a "_ig" in the phrase, it's not "dig."

· Use the "free" and "double" letters, but never use the "free" letter as a first letter. It's free so you should get two letters for one guess. Use the "double" or "triple" letters when you've got a pretty good score to begin with or when you're running out of guesses and you need to fill the meter.

okay, i've been doing all of this but NEVER and i mean NEVER has it given me a 10,000 point bonus for anything. not even solving the damn puzzle. so wtf?

And remember the Wheel of Fortune rule: R, S, T, L, N, and E are the most common letters in the English alphabet. Try to get words starting with those letters early on - it will usually solve a lot of the phrase for you.

yeah - i try to do the vowels and these. plus m seems to pop up a lot.

thanks for the help guys. at this point i just want to beat my own score. i couldn't care less about anyone else's score. ::frustrated:: :lol:

razz
09-01-2008, 11:47 AM
i just got a score on snake, and it put it down as razz2008. i thought i should mention this for nayone who has had a name change.

Seppe-sai
09-07-2008, 09:58 PM
Anyone have problems with the tournaments? I've been unable to move on to the second round of my mahjongg tournament, even though all first round matches are done.

The Lady of Shadows
09-07-2008, 10:31 PM
ooops. it put odetta in the wrong bracket. for some reason she ended up on your side of the tournament so no one on your side can advance any farther. i wonder if the ptb can fix that or if the tournament will have to start all over with the same group of people?

:doh:

Odetta
09-08-2008, 06:11 AM
:dance: :nana:

(no seriously, is there a way to fix this?)

CRinVA
09-08-2008, 06:24 AM
I've scored pretty high with Flip Words, BUT NEVER NEVER have I received 10,000 points for getting the phrase correct! you play this dam game enough and you start to remember the phrases! :-)

okay, i've been doing all of this but NEVER and i mean NEVER has it given me a 10,000 point bonus for anything. not even solving the damn puzzle. so wtf?

yeah - i try to do the vowels and these. plus m seems to pop up a lot.

thanks for the help guys. at this point i just want to beat my own score. i couldn't care less about anyone else's score. ::frustrated:: :lol:

Matt
09-08-2008, 06:28 AM
:dance: :nana:

(no seriously, is there a way to fix this?)

I'll look into it you guys, I might be able to move folks around on the back end.

Matt
09-08-2008, 07:30 AM
Looks like the only thing I can do is replace a player, it doesn't allow you to move them around once the thing has started.

I would think the only way to solve it is to start over. :(

alinda
09-08-2008, 06:59 PM
I am doing my best in the arcade, I haven't found any problems there tho'.

The Lady of Shadows
09-08-2008, 08:43 PM
god knows i'm in there enough and other than it seeming to go back to old names (if you've had a name change) and the mahjong game apparently attempting to become sentient, it seems fine to me. poor razzle dazzle, his highscore will forever more be razz2008 or whatever his old membername was. :evil:

razz
09-28-2008, 03:38 PM
we're having a problem with the snake tournament. we're at the start of the final round, and i can't play. :cry:

Matt
09-29-2008, 04:35 AM
I am so sorry I didn't get back to you in your PM razz, its been really busy around the house. I did try and figure out what happened and the only thing that I can come up with is that it boots you out after a certain amount of time.

Not sure if that is it though.

razz
09-29-2008, 01:36 PM
it was the same day I won the first round, so i don't think that's it.:orely:
ah, thanks anyways Matt!

Matt
09-29-2008, 02:12 PM
It's weird because it doesn't show you "disqualified" but "eliminated"...are you sure there is no chance you played and lost?

jayson
10-03-2008, 10:27 AM
Jurassic Pinball is not working properly, for me anyway. The ball is launched by hitting the space bar, but I am hitting my space bar and nothing is happening. The arrow keys to control the flippers work fine but without putting the ball in play there's little use to them. Anyone else having this issue?:orely:

Dave!
10-03-2008, 02:14 PM
Do ya have to do anything special to et into the arcade? *feels stupid!*
I tried last night and it told me that my level (or whatever) was not permitted to access the games.

Matt
10-03-2008, 02:17 PM
It takes five posts to get in there Dave, its our effort to reduce SPAM.

Reply to this post and you are good to go.

Jayson: Jurassic Pinball was a piece of shit from the get go. I really need to find some time to upgrade the games to our new board version.

Sorry its not working for you.

Dave!
10-03-2008, 02:31 PM
Cool beans then, Matt. Thankee.

jayson
10-03-2008, 03:37 PM
No need to apologize Matt. I think I can live without it. :)

Daghain
10-04-2008, 11:55 AM
Is it wrong that I didn't even know we had a game called Jurassic Pinball? :lol:

jayson
10-04-2008, 12:24 PM
Is it wrong that I didn't even know we had a game called Jurassic Pinball? :lol:

No, it means you don't waste as much of your time in the arcade as I do. :)

Odetta
10-04-2008, 03:13 PM

No, it means you don't waste as much of your time in the arcade as I do. :)

AND... it sucks anyhow

Daghain
10-05-2008, 08:15 PM

Odetta
10-06-2008, 12:25 PM
notice no one is contradicting me

Matt
10-06-2008, 12:39 PM
The arcade as a whole or the game? I wasn't sure which one you meant. :lol:

Odetta
10-06-2008, 12:51 PM
just the Jurassic Pinball... I LOVE THE ARCADE!

The Lady of Shadows
10-07-2008, 08:31 PM
ah. the arcade. with the mahjongg that hates me (i fucking know there's a second level and i know there's a conspiracy to keep me from it. is that paranoid??????? :lol: ). and the wonderful worm that eats the letters. :wtf: and the abc wordgame. :) and all those other games.

and the tournaments i'm waiting to play in (hint, hint, hint). would some people please sign up for the two mahjongg tournaments and the two slots tournaments? pretty please??????? i'm not above bribery. :D

but the casino! i won $25,000 in the fruit slots this week. i'm loving the casino right now. :)

razz
10-08-2008, 01:14 PM
certainly, my friend. you should sign up for the roulette tourney though, so we can get started. btw we're against each other in round one of a mahjongg

The Lady of Shadows
10-09-2008, 04:18 PM
i don't know how to play roulette. do you use beam bucks for it?

turtlex
10-11-2008, 01:59 PM
Ugh. Add me to the folks getting dumped at the end of the first Mahjongg level. Darn frustrating ( though it hasn't stopped me from trying a million times a day ) !

The Lady of Shadows
10-11-2008, 02:17 PM
yeah, it's a glitch. and t'aint nothing the ptb can do about it cause it's not really "our" system. so welcome to the wonderful world of getting screwed by mahjongg. :lol:

of course, i still think it's a conspiracy but i've been assured it's not. . . . :fairy:

turtlex
10-11-2008, 02:42 PM
Yeah, I saw I was not the first to casually mention the problem :) and assumed it wasn't a TDT glitch.

Obviously, though, it is a mahjongg conspiracy against turtles specifically !!

They fear our high scores, that's it !

gsvec
10-11-2008, 03:06 PM
Not a turtle, per se, but that friggin' majhongg game is additive even if it DOESN'T let you get past the first level!

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/gsvec/Misc%20Pics/1016.gif
Perhaps you two would consider allowing me to be an honorary turtle or something?

turtlex
10-11-2008, 03:44 PM
gsvec - Yeah! Like I need another thing to be addicted to ( turtlex adds, drinking another cup of coffee, while playing video games and checking TDT in between matches ! )

Consider yourself an honorary turtle!

Though... the coffee is medicinal. It helps with my asthma.

The Lady of Shadows
10-11-2008, 04:09 PM
gsvec - Yeah! Like I need another thing to be addicted to ( turtlex adds, drinking another cup of coffee, while playing video games and checking TDT in between matches ! )

Consider yourself an honorary turtle!

Though... the coffee is medicinal. It helps with my asthma.

bold = absofuckinglutely! :couple:

purple = whatever helps you get through the day dear. :evil:

gsvec
10-11-2008, 04:14 PM
For my 2 fave turtlles :grouphug:

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t316/wistfulvista/icons/starbucks.gif

turtlex
10-11-2008, 04:14 PM
:rofl:

ohhhh, ah sweet nectar of the bean!

Jean
10-13-2008, 04:32 AM
the bear is the new Flip Words Champion!!!!!!!!

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/542.gif

alinda
10-13-2008, 05:14 AM
:excited:Huzzah!

Cuthbert Heath
10-13-2008, 06:20 AM
i started a tournment by accident is their a way to cancel it

The Lady of Shadows
10-13-2008, 03:47 PM
the bear is the new Flip Words Champion!!!!!!!!

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/542.gif

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk95/turtlesong/bears/congratsbear2.gif

turtlex
10-13-2008, 04:39 PM
Congrats Jean !

Oh, I went over to the link for Mahjongg - that website. It was incredibly slow to load but I was able to play past the first level. Curiouser and curiouser.

Matt
10-14-2008, 06:03 AM
Hmmm...maybe I need to do a re download of the game or something. I hesitate to do anything like that because it would erase high scores

I'll look into it after Vegas

gsvec
10-14-2008, 06:26 PM
Oh, I went over to the link for Mahjongg - that website. It was incredibly slow to load but I was able to play past the first level. Curiouser and curiouser.

I was inspired, turtlex, so I went there, too! And while the game was a tad slower, I also noticed that it played a little differently. Some of the moves that you can't do on our arcade version are allowed on there! :D

turtlex
10-15-2008, 06:49 AM
Gee, a clean high scores board on Mahjongg.... we all might crash a server with the rush to get on there!!

Actually, being a high score coverter - wish there were some way to preserve the existing table, seems a tad unfair to lose other folks accomplishments.

: sniffle : I inspired someone.

ETA : gsvec - I showed your sig to my girl and she loved it too !

The Lady of Shadows
10-15-2008, 11:11 AM
i'm pretty sure if we wipe out the high scores on mahjongg there will be a revolt and someone will end up :shoot:

just my two cents.

turtlex
10-17-2008, 07:13 AM
Yeah, if that were my name on top, and it got wiped out, I'd not be a happy turtle.

Maybe though, there's some way to save the High Score table.

I sure would like to be able to actually play the game to completion, rather than the tileus-interuptus that I'm currently experiencing after the first level.

gsvec
10-17-2008, 11:16 AM
I'm #10 and don't want it to go away. :cry: Hopefully Matt the Great will figure out a way!! :clap:

turtlex
10-17-2008, 11:31 AM
I agree 1000%.

There's got to be a way to save off a table file or something.

turtlex
11-05-2008, 04:19 AM
Hey Friends -

The Tetris Tournement over in the arcade won't let me move on.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&do=viewtourney&tid=65

Can someone please take a look at it?

Thankee.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/Los_The_Red/V_mask_50.gif
( Inserting little V head because it's Nov 5th )

Randall Flagg
11-05-2008, 06:41 AM
I think I fixed it.

turtlex
11-05-2008, 07:39 AM
I think I fixed it.

Indeed you have !!

I will play my round later today.

Thanks very much, RF.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/Los_The_Red/V_mask_50.gif
( Inserting little V head because it's Nov 5th )

The Lady of Shadows
11-09-2008, 08:00 PM
in the current slots: under the sea tourney why haven't i advanced to the next round? is it broken again? that would be very sad. :cry:

Randall Flagg
11-10-2008, 06:27 AM
I advanced you. It should be fine now.

Matt
11-10-2008, 09:35 AM
Thanks Jerome!! :clap:

turtlex
11-10-2008, 02:43 PM
Folks - Any time to look at the Mahjong issue?

Daghain
11-10-2008, 02:54 PM
I think that problem is permanent. :(

The Lady of Shadows
11-10-2008, 03:44 PM
I advanced you. It should be fine now.

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk95/turtlesong/smilies/bowdown.gif

Matt
11-10-2008, 03:50 PM

I have done a little research. No way to update the table. If I download the game again, we lose all the existing high scores. :(

The Lady of Shadows
11-10-2008, 04:23 PM

I have done a little research. No way to update the table. If I download the game again, we lose all the existing high scores. :(

and then we have to find a new director. :lol:

Randall Flagg
11-10-2008, 05:29 PM

It's easier to replace the players.:evil:

The Lady of Shadows
11-10-2008, 05:52 PM

It's easier to replace the players.:evil:

:wtf:

turtlex
11-11-2008, 02:35 AM

Oh, bummer.

What are your thoughts here, Matt?

Is that something we should consider? So that the game runs, a reload? I mean, with the game broke and all, those high scores will never be challenged.

Perhaps a vote? Or ask the folks on the high score table their ideas?

Matt
11-12-2008, 07:56 AM

Oh, bummer.

What are your thoughts here, Matt?

Is that something we should consider? So that the game runs, a reload? I mean, with the game broke and all, those high scores will never be challenged.

Perhaps a vote? Or ask the folks on the high score table their ideas?

I think it could be re downloaded. I assume the challenge of a game that works correctly (if it does) would be funner than holding a score on one that doesn't.

Jean
11-12-2008, 07:59 AM
Same here. I have a high score there (third), and I do not mind losing it provided I can play a normal version.

turtlex
11-12-2008, 08:18 AM
I would vote for a re-load, because I'm all about challenging high scores. :)

Odetta
11-12-2008, 09:58 AM
me too! because then I have a chance of getting the high score, whereas now, that is impossible

Matt
11-12-2008, 10:01 AM
Sounds good you guys, I'll have a look at it.

The Lady of Shadows
11-12-2008, 01:32 PM
me too! because then I have a chance of getting the high score, whereas now, that is impossible

southern accent

my, my, my. that odetta sure is a modest creature isn't she? and so gentile.

/southern accent

MrQuint
11-12-2008, 01:54 PM
I have a problem with the Arcade ... I can't stop playing.

The Lady of Shadows
11-12-2008, 02:08 PM

dude, i am so with you there! i think we should start a new thread. arcade addicts anonymous. . . .

we could all post under psuedonyms. or all post under odetta's name since she seems to win all but a few tourneys. :P

turtlex
11-13-2008, 05:01 AM
Could one of you fine folks take a look at this tourney :

Roulette 4 Tournament Started on 11-06-2008

I think there's something wrong with the brackets. Thankee.

Randall Flagg
11-13-2008, 07:07 AM
It looks odd. I am guessing that playing a game but not scoring is equivalent to a DQ?

Odetta
11-13-2008, 09:44 AM

dude, i am so with you there! i think we should start a new thread. arcade addicts anonymous. . . .

we could all post under psuedonyms. or all post under odetta's name since she seems to win all but a few tourneys. :P

you shall never catch up! NNEEEVVVVEEEERRRRR! :evil:

BTW, is there anyway to change the Bookworm tournament that is not yet running to be changed to the OTHER Bookworm? The always charming Mr. Quint wanted the one with the time limit... I am unsure if it can be changed or do we just have to cancel the one there and start a new tourney?

Matt
11-13-2008, 10:15 AM
Cancel and start over is easiest I believe :thumbsup:

razz
11-13-2008, 04:57 PM
In the bookworm tournament. i just lost one of my three tries because the page loaded wrong. Bookworm sometimes does.

The Lady of Shadows
11-13-2008, 07:24 PM
bookworm tourney - should have read razz's post i guess cause it loaded to 100% then just sat there, then went to a "web page can't be found" page. now i've lost a turn and have a zero score. untimed bookworm does this regularly though so i'm not too pressed about it. :)

i thought this was the timed bookworm tourney anyway. what's the point of an untimed bookworm tourney. somebody could just sit there for hours and hours and stack up points. where's the competition in that? :unsure:

Cuthbert Heath
11-14-2008, 03:53 AM
same happened with me i played my second game in donkey kong tourney and wanted to play the third later and had clicked back or out of the page and ended up going to the tourney later and it had taken my third chance away weird..

The Lady of Shadows
11-15-2008, 10:04 PM
okay, i'm now in the reboot the mahjongg quarter.

i had 1:02 left in my tourney round and it kicked me out, killing my game and advancing odetta. only it advanced her into the other side. so now the tourney is completely screwed unless one of the ptb can move her back where she belongs. :unsure:

oh, and give me my 1:02 back? :lol:

Cuthbert Heath
11-16-2008, 06:41 AM
i think when the mahjongg cant physically make anymore moves it stops the match i could be wrong though but that happens a lot

turtlex
11-16-2008, 07:43 AM
i think when the mahjongg cant physically make anymore moves it stops the match i could be wrong though but that happens a lot

CH - You're correct about that. If there are no more legal moves, you get the doop-de-doop music and your game is ended. That's actually not a bug, but the way it's supposed to work.

The Lady of Shadows
11-16-2008, 12:39 PM
yeah but i could see at least 16 moves. i think it just likes odetta. that's what i think. :P

Odetta
11-16-2008, 02:40 PM
yeah but i could see at least 16 moves. i think it just likes odetta. that's what i think. :P

well, duh!

that being said, it has now done this TWICE in the mahjongg tournaments and it sucks because then NO ONE WINS!!!!

The Lady of Shadows
11-16-2008, 02:42 PM

well, duh!

that being said, it has now done this TWICE in the mahjongg tournaments and it sucks because then NO ONE WINS!!!!

yeah, it's definitely time for a mahjongg reload. but fear not odetta because the tourney system loves you so much that you're sure to win the bookworm tourney that none of us are playing. :P

Matt
11-16-2008, 02:50 PM
Can someone go back and find me the link that was posted for a game that works?

It was in the last couple of pages. :clap:

The Lady of Shadows
11-16-2008, 03:01 PM
matt i've been back four pages and have no clue what you're talking about. . .

do you just want a link to a game that has never glitched? timed bookworm (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&do=play&gameid=19)has never glitched to my knowledge.

is that what you mean?

Matt
11-16-2008, 03:06 PM
Hmmm...I thought someone found our Majoong game except it worked somewhere along the way.

Looks like the people who develop these games have wised up and started charging. :shoot:

All my free download sites are no longer free.

gsvec
11-16-2008, 03:25 PM
Here, Matt - this one works! Mahjongg (http://www.game24.co.kr/flash/game.html?gamecode=mahjongg)

Matt
11-16-2008, 03:34 PM
That is the other one we have on the site. I wasn't sure if it was broken too. I know the elite one was.

And I can't download the game from there. :cry:

gsvec
11-16-2008, 03:38 PM
I didn't know Elite was broken! The one in the link is for sure. You can't download from there? :( I thought that's where it came from! :lol:

turtlex
11-17-2008, 05:19 AM
Um, how pricey are the downloads? If it's not too much, maybe we can take donations. I love the mahjong that is broken... except for the fact that, you know, it's broken.

Matt
11-17-2008, 07:03 AM
I'm going to see about fixing that one tonight. I was mistaken which one it was, now I understand it is kitchen utensils right?

turtlex
11-17-2008, 07:30 AM
Yessire! The utensils one.

( for some weird reason, I have a hard time with recognizing matches on the others )

Cuthbert Heath
11-17-2008, 01:26 PM
maybe its because your not japanese :)

turtlex
11-17-2008, 02:37 PM
maybe its because your not japanese :)

Hmmm, maybe I am Japanese.... actually, I'm not, but you make a good point.

The Lady of Shadows
11-17-2008, 05:18 PM
i'm so in love with the new arcade games.

and look, i have the third high score in texas hold'em. of course, it's 0 :wtf: but that's because i can't figure out how to play it. :lol: but have no fear, i will kick it's texas hold'em ass soon.

:: sings ::

so in love
are we two
that we don't
know what to do
so in love
so much in love

/singing

Matt
11-17-2008, 05:47 PM
I have now officially deleted and reloaded the kitchen utensils one...it has no high score.

I'd appreciate someone testing it, that would be the best I can do. :grouphug:

gsvec
11-17-2008, 06:26 PM
I just played a game, Matt, and it let me move on to the 2nd level!! :excited: The bad news is that it gave me a message when I was done that it wouldn't be saving my score. :(

gsvec
11-17-2008, 06:35 PM
I played another so I could give you the message:

This score was not submitted from the game. Your score will not be saved.

The Lady of Shadows
11-17-2008, 06:40 PM
same thing. got to the second level fine. :rock:

then at the end it said it would not be submitting my score and my score would not be saved. :cry:

i blame odetta! :lol:

gsvec
11-17-2008, 07:36 PM
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd293/MrsRoryWeasley/Other/Smilies/Millan%20Smilies/shemademe-2.gif

Matt
11-18-2008, 05:11 AM
Hmmmm...I will look into the score thing and pray I can get it to work. :lol:

turtlex
11-18-2008, 05:51 AM
Hee.
Love the new games.
And though I am high score on Texas Hold'em... I have no idea how. Just seems to not give you chips or a way to play - then you get a zero and high score!

Matt
11-18-2008, 05:53 AM
I need to go in there and try that one.

It's basically a poker hand with 7 cards. Two are yours, the rest are dealt and you bet on the best out of 5. :thumbsup:

Matt
11-18-2008, 07:19 AM
Looks like the dealer doesn't even deal in this one. :lol:

Has anyone else gotten dealt cards?

turtlex
11-18-2008, 07:56 AM
I have tried a couple of times.
Never got cards.
Never got money ( just like in Atlantic City! )
Yet, I got high score... probably working fine.

Matt
11-18-2008, 08:00 AM

It's not funding money for some reason. Maybe a problem.

I can't get to the arcade site from work, but I have a half day. :excited:

Daghain
11-18-2008, 08:03 AM
I couldn't get it to work, either. You don't get any starting cash and the dealer won't deal. It's very weird.

Matt
11-18-2008, 08:08 AM
I think he doesn't deal because there is no bet. Going to have to figure out how to get money in there. The Black Jack game just gives you a steak. :beat:

Daghain
11-18-2008, 08:11 AM
You mean stake? Or do you really get like a porterhouse or something? :lol:

Matt
11-18-2008, 08:17 AM
I meant stake but was thinking about steak. :panic:

Daghain
11-18-2008, 08:33 AM
MMMMM, steak. :lol:

turtlex
11-18-2008, 08:38 AM
Maybe the Texas Hold'em should be moved over to the Casino?

Just wanted to say thanks for all the cool new games. I'm having a blast.

( and now, for some unexplainable reason, am craving a steak )

Matt
11-18-2008, 08:45 AM
Yep, thank you.

I had planned to move it today right before I found out it was a POS :lol:

Odetta
11-18-2008, 10:32 AM
same thing. got to the second level fine. :rock:

then at the end it said it would not be submitting my score and my score would not be saved. :cry:

i blame odetta! :lol:

:pirate:

NeedfulKings
11-22-2008, 12:36 AM
Both Donkey Kong tournaments need advancing. They seem to be in todash.

:)

The Lady of Shadows
12-01-2008, 07:58 PM
in the current slots under the sea tourney turtlex should have advanced as the winner since she kicked my ass. :D

The Lady of Shadows
12-01-2008, 08:01 PM
oh and can somebody just kill the current mahjongg (regular NOT looney tunes) tourney. since no scores can be recorded it's pointless to leave it active.

also, can the bookworm tourney be killed. since all players decided to let it die it should be dying. but it's advancing people all on it's own. which means someone is going to win. weird - real tourneys can't get a winner but this tourney is determined to let someone win. :wtf:

thanks and i'm not above passing out chocolates to the ptb! :D

turtlex
12-02-2008, 03:50 AM
in the current slots under the sea tourney turtlex should have advanced as the winner since she kicked my ass. :D

Oh, you're so sweet. :couple:

The Lady of Shadows
12-03-2008, 11:44 AM

Oh, you're so sweet. :couple:

no, definitely not sweet.

but i know when i have been bested. :couple:

Randall Flagg
12-03-2008, 06:35 PM
Fixed.

Randall Flagg
12-03-2008, 06:42 PM
oh and can somebody just kill the current mahjongg (regular NOT looney tunes) tourney. since no scores can be recorded it's pointless to leave it active.

also, can the bookworm tourney be killed. since all players decided to let it die it should be dying. but it's advancing people all on it's own. ! :D
Not fixed!
I am too daft (or don't have the power) to kill a tournament.:cry:

The Lady of Shadows
12-03-2008, 08:33 PM
Fixed.

:D

muchos gracias!

also, can the bookworm tourney be killed. since all players decided to let it die it should be dying. but it's advancing people all on it's own. ! :D
Not fixed!
I am too daft (or don't have the power) to kill a tournament.:cry:

:o

Daghain
12-03-2008, 09:07 PM
You're just not using a big enough gun.

Odetta
12-04-2008, 07:09 AM
You're gonna need a bigger boat

Matt
12-04-2008, 07:11 AM
I'll shoot the tourney :pirate:

The Lady of Shadows
12-04-2008, 12:09 PM
You're just not using a big enough gun.

:o

You're gonna need a bigger boat

:wtf:

I'll shoot the tourney :pirate:

shoulda used a scatter rifle - one escaped you. i'm telling you that bookworm tourney has gone rogue. it's sentient and not even YOU can stop it! :lol:

Matt
12-04-2008, 12:18 PM
I got rid of the "normal" one, is there another one?

The Lady of Shadows
12-04-2008, 01:42 PM
I got rid of the "normal" one, is there another one?

bookworm tourney. it was the wrong type of bookworm (untimed not timed) so we all agreed to let it die. but it's advancing people anyway. :o

and thanks for killing the mahjongg tourney. guess we know who has the power. or the biggest boat. or something. . . .

Matt
12-04-2008, 01:51 PM
You got it :cool:

NeedfulKings
12-07-2008, 01:33 PM
We're still looking for someone to fix the Donkey Kong tourney. If it's possible...

The Lady of Shadows
12-07-2008, 02:33 PM
and jurassic pinball advanced sai needfulkings to the wrong side so it's kind of frozen in time. can someone fix that? thankee

NeedfulKings
12-07-2008, 02:59 PM
good call, turtlesong. I didn't know if it would just advance the other winner to the opposite side.

CRinVA
12-08-2008, 10:26 AM
As long as tournaments are being fixed:

Flipwords - started on 7/3/08 - a winner should be declared!

Breakout - started 11/13/08 - the left sided bracket winner should be advanced to the finals!

:-)

Randall Flagg
12-08-2008, 10:52 AM
We're still looking for someone to fix the Donkey Kong tourney. If it's possible...

I think I fixed that one.

and jurassic pinball advanced sai needfulkings to the wrong side so it's kind of frozen in time. can someone fix that? thankee
I tried to fix, but get SQL error.
MATT!!!!! HELP!

good call, turtlesong. I didn't know if it would just advance the other winner to the opposite side.
Tried but SQL error.

As long as tournaments are being fixed:

Flipwords - started on 7/3/08 - a winner should be declared!
I tried to "advance" but no luck. Matt!
Breakout - started 11/13/08 - the left sided bracket winner should be advanced to the finals!

:-)

I think I fixed.

Matt
12-08-2008, 10:58 AM
SQL error ones will have to be deleted and restarted, I get the same thing.

turtlex
12-09-2008, 03:40 PM
The Looney Tunes Mahjong Tournament needs some bracket help when y'all get a chance.

Thankee!

Randall Flagg
12-09-2008, 06:08 PM
I tried to advance the "winners", but it did not seem to work.:angry:

The Lady of Shadows
12-09-2008, 06:18 PM
it's odetta's fault. the arcade is in love with her and if she is either a) not in a tourney or b) not winning a tourney it goes all to hell.

Odetta
12-10-2008, 07:34 AM
as it should be :pirate:

turtlex
12-15-2008, 04:54 AM
Good Friends -

The Looney Tunes Mahjong Tournament Started on 12-04-2008 needs some help advancing.

Thank you.

The Lady of Shadows
12-15-2008, 04:21 PM
Good Friends -

The Looney Tunes Mahjong Tournament Started on 12-04-2008 needs some help advancing.

Thank you.

well, both actually. say thankya. :)

Randall Flagg
12-18-2008, 05:57 PM
I've tried but no joy. Higher powers-Matt

Matt
12-19-2008, 08:04 AM
Uggg...I'm not sure what I can do. :lol:

Odetta
12-19-2008, 08:37 AM
C'mon! Aren't you the MAN with all the powers? Don't be such a pussy! Let that tournament know who's boss! :pirate:

Matt
12-19-2008, 08:43 AM

I have a big list right now!

I promise I will get to it you guys, might be a good idea to maybe...start over?

The Lady of Shadows
12-19-2008, 12:06 PM
odetta - you are a fucking goddess!!!!!!!

matt - did you seriously just suggest starting over? are you high? :wtf:

Randall Flagg
12-19-2008, 06:11 PM
If even Matt can't fix it, what would you suggest?

razz
12-19-2008, 06:16 PM
well we can try a human sacrifice.
HEY JON! COME HERE FOR A SEC!

*grabs machete, rope, and torch*

The Lady of Shadows
12-19-2008, 10:15 PM
If even Matt can't fix it, what would you suggest?

wait. was he serious? i thought he was just saying that because he was so busy. if he's serious that's a totally different story. if it's just a matter of waiting, we have time.

now i'm all confused and wondering. . . .

:unsure:

:(

Matt
12-20-2008, 05:12 AM
It's just a matter of waiting :thumbsup:

The Lady of Shadows
12-20-2008, 02:20 PM
for the chance to say i beat razz in a looney toons mahjongg tourney? i'll wait until hell freezes over. :wtf:

Odetta
12-23-2008, 08:30 AM
odetta - you are a fucking goddess!!!!!!!

:rose:

Randall Flagg
12-29-2008, 12:31 PM
The Slots: Under the Sea (started on 12/16) and the Slots: Big Cats (started on 12/18 ) tournaments both seem to need some help, when you have time. :)
I advanced turtlex in "The Slots: Under the Sea". You two need to compete to see who goes to the final against CRinVa.

Looks like you won Big Cats. Congratulations!

turtlex
12-29-2008, 12:48 PM
Thank you!

NeedfulKings
01-30-2009, 09:50 AM
This tourney is frozen in time and I think it's my fault. I went to play game 2/2 after changing to firefox and didn't have a required Flash update. Hence, the game didn't load, but counted.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&do=viewtourney&tid=107

You can advance Odetta--she'd have kicked my butt anyway! :evil:

Hannah
01-30-2009, 10:05 AM
Well, I made the winner advance and apparently it decided that you were the winner. So you're still in but Odetta is out. Not sure how it determined who was the winner in a tie like that but it is what it is.

Odetta
01-30-2009, 12:46 PM
bastard game

The Lady of Shadows
01-30-2009, 01:06 PM
hi. sorry to intrude. still waiting to see if the november looney toons tourney can be helped. thanks. :)

Hannah
02-01-2009, 06:02 PM
I made the winner advance. :D

The Lady of Shadows
02-01-2009, 06:23 PM
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk95/turtlesong/smilies/bowing.gif hannah you are a goddess amongst women. http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk95/turtlesong/smilies/bow.gif

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk95/turtlesong/smilies/poohbear.gif

Randall Flagg
02-02-2009, 10:18 AM
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk95/turtlesong/smilies/bowing.gif hannah you are a goddess amongst women. http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk95/turtlesong/smilies/bow.gif

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk95/turtlesong/smilies/poohbear.gif

And men too.:dance:

The Lady of Shadows
02-26-2009, 05:55 PM
dear arcade/casino,

if i change my member name will you stop needless and willfully eating my beam bucks?

sincerely yours,
turtlesong

Odetta
02-27-2009, 07:30 AM
dear arcade/casino,

if i change my member name will you stop needless and willfully eating my beam bucks?

sincerely yours,
turtlesong

only if you change it to... Odetta! ;)

The Lady of Shadows
02-27-2009, 07:55 AM
i completely walked into that didn't i? :wtf:

Odetta
02-27-2009, 08:20 AM
:fairy:

NeedfulKings
03-01-2009, 09:25 AM
Looks like we need to advance someone on this tourney:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&do=viewtourney&tid=119

Thanks! :)

Randall Flagg
03-01-2009, 10:12 AM
Done.

NeedfulKings
03-01-2009, 05:54 PM
Thankee, sai!

SigTauGimp
03-01-2009, 06:13 PM
Shouldn't this (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&do=viewtourney&tid=38) tourney be finished up??

Hannah
03-02-2009, 06:34 AM
It doesn't want to advance the winner for some reason. I tell it to advance, and it thinks about it, and then doesn't do it. So I can remove the tournament, or it can be in limbo forever.

Odetta
03-02-2009, 12:36 PM
can someone do something about this one?
http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&do=viewtourney&tid=89

if it can't be fixed, just delete it

The Lady of Shadows
03-02-2009, 02:50 PM
dear arcade/casino,

sincerely yours,
turtlesong

only if you change it to... Odetta! ;)

dear arcade/casino,

it seems that the name odetta has been taken. if i change my name to something similar (or something that stands for odetta) would you stop needlessly and willfully eating my beam bucks?

sincerely,
turtlesong

Hannah
03-02-2009, 06:17 PM
can someone do something about this one?
http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&do=viewtourney&tid=89

if it can't be fixed, just delete it

You're ready to play now, O! :shoot:

Odetta
03-03-2009, 12:07 PM
:rock:

The Lady of Shadows
03-03-2009, 12:15 PM
dear arcade/casino,

how's this?

sincerely,
the lady of shadows

Odetta
03-03-2009, 12:16 PM
The arcade/casino sees right through your thin disguise, m'lady!

The Lady of Shadows
03-03-2009, 12:26 PM
fuck. i mean. what disguise? :innocent:

Odetta
03-03-2009, 08:13 PM
:fairy:

deepindigo114
03-06-2009, 07:18 AM
I keep trying to get on the games in the arcade but it says its shut of for my Usergroup. What does that mean???

Matt
03-06-2009, 07:31 AM
You have to have 5 posts to access the bells and whistles on the board, this includes PM's

It's a SPAM prevention measure that sucks for regular members. But it's easy to get the posts, just go an introduce yourself and find some interesting topics.

Remember: Off topic forums do not record post count.

Welcome to the board :rock:

alinda
03-26-2009, 09:08 AM
I have finally managed to get a score of over 100, 000 in the mahjong game, but it won't save my scores!:( hence , I have no proof of my ascension to higher game mastery!)

Jean
03-26-2009, 11:50 AM
We believe you! WE BELIEVE YOU!!! http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/0134-bear.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/0134-bear.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/0134-bear.gif

alinda
03-26-2009, 12:00 PM
Jean, I played for hours the other night, I kept continuing the game till my score floored me, then it didnt save!! Thanks for your trust tho' means the world to me :rose:

Matt
03-26-2009, 01:13 PM
I guess I should have disclosed that the Arcade was put on the board to slowly drive people insane.

It was Kings only request. :lol:

So sorry that happened Linda.