PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Quarters

John Blaze
04-16-2008, 10:57 PM
No, it's not a pirate thread, it's a pirating thread.

Just a place to discuss software, music, and games that can be had for free online.

There's plenty of websites out there, but my favorite free software website is FileHippo.com. You should definitely check it out. There's a program called CCleaner (the C stands for Crap), which makes memory cleaning and free up of resources easy. I reccomend it.

Also, let's discuss emulators. I have the GBA emulator, with the Yu-Gi-Oh card game, which is awesome, even if you know nothing of the cartoon. It's like D&d, but, IMO, better. I also have Jnes, but recently lost alot of game files for that one.

Well, come on into the clubhouse and let's chat.

obscurejude
04-17-2008, 04:47 AM
I'm glad you posted this. I just remembered that I need to send you those games for the JNES. I was thinking, if I see you pretty soon, then you can just download them from my laptop. I'll ask my roomate if there is a way to e mail them to you when he gets up.

Storyslinger
04-17-2008, 04:59 AM
Thanks for that website JB. I've been looking for a way to clean up my laptop.

obscurejude
04-17-2008, 05:01 AM
Brian, your post makes no sense whatsoever.

Storyslinger
04-17-2008, 05:07 AM
FileHippo.com. You should definitely check it out. There's a program called CCleaner (the C stands for Crap), which makes memory cleaning and free up of resources easy. I reccomend it.

Sure it does^^^:lol:

obscurejude
04-17-2008, 05:10 AM
Thats for that website JB. I've been looking for a way to clean up my laptop.

Not really. :lol:

Storyslinger
04-17-2008, 05:11 AM
Alright, I'm confused now.

obscurejude
04-17-2008, 05:13 AM
"That's for the website now." Sorry Brian, it made me laugh for some reason. Just a typo. Sorry for giving you a hard time. :couple:

Storyslinger
04-17-2008, 05:15 AM
:rofl: Its one of those things thats so close to my face, I can't see it. Thanks for catching it.

obscurejude
04-17-2008, 05:16 AM
:rofl: It just really made me laugh. Thank you, sir.

John Blaze
04-17-2008, 05:36 AM
the funny thing is I had to read it like 10 times to catch it. My brain automatically corrects shit all the time, so although there may be typos I read it correctly. It used to really screw me over with term papers and essays in college. I'd have to ask others to review for me before I turned stuff in.

I had forgotten our convo about the JNES. Can't you just use like winzip to shrink it and email it?>

obscurejude
04-17-2008, 05:38 AM
I think so JB. PM me your e mail address and I'll see what I can do. I've probably got 4 or 5 hundred titles. A few don't work, but most of them do, including Tecmo Bowl.

John Blaze
04-17-2008, 05:40 AM
no need for the pm, my address is JohnBlaze@plateautel.net

i already have techmo super bowl, but email me all you can if you can and I'll clean it up.

and thanks.