PDA

View Full Version : Horton Hears a Who

Mattrick
03-29-2008, 12:50 AM
I know many members of this site have families and I'm just curious on who has seen/will see this movie. It features some of my favourite comedic actors:

Jim Carrey, Steve Carrel, Seth Rogan, Jonah Hill, Will Arnet and Jaime Pressley.

I imagine with talent this that this movie is will be good. I often find the best animated movies aren't only well made but feature some of the best voice acting. Voice acting in movies like The Lion King (Jeremy Irons as Scar...nuff said) and Toy Story made them the fantastic movies they were.

RUBE
03-29-2008, 08:56 AM
You left Carol Burnett off your list. I guess that just means she is not one of you favorites but she was pretty good back in her day.

I saw the movie with my wife, not because we have kids but because she loves cartoons. It was ok but I didn't think it was great. It is better than the live-action The Cat in The Hat for sure. I could only watch about a minute of that.

jemaher
03-29-2008, 05:35 PM
have seen it twice with my kids. they howeled at the "my world is all ponies and they are going to eat rainbows and poop butterflies."

Nerak
03-29-2008, 06:07 PM
Haven't seen it yet, but I hate taking the kids to the movies. But I will watch when it comes out on DVD, that's for sure...love Jim Carrey!!

She-Oy
03-29-2008, 07:50 PM
Such a good movie! And even through it's humor and silliness, it has a great message to be learned by all.

Storyslinger
03-31-2008, 07:58 AM
I can't wait to see it. I hope it is as good as it looks.

mia/susannah
03-31-2008, 08:31 AM
My girls want to see this movie. I may wait until it comes out on DVD as well though