PDA

View Full Version : The West Wing

Kevin
03-19-2008, 05:09 AM
Did anyone else watch this show? I'm a pretty huge fan of it ands won a huge amount of awards (three golden globes an [I]26/I] Emmys). I love the politics, and I love the characters. Its a little over-the-top sometimes with the melodrama, but thats a necessary evil because its what kept it on the air for 7 seasons. :lol:

My favorite characters would have to Josh since I share his sense of humor, and Mrs. Landingham (very sad when she died).

Anyone else?

Mattrick
03-19-2008, 10:45 AM
OOOOOOOOO this is gonna get moved.

But in relation, no, some of the actors give the show some credibility to me but if I wanted to watch Melodrama surrounding the presidency I'll relive Bush's 8 years in office...or watch The American President. I guess the premise just isn't inviting enough for me.

Kevin
03-19-2008, 01:15 PM
Well the difference there is that the President from the show (Bartlet) isnt a complete tool.

What forum did I originally put this in exactly? I must not have been paying very close attention. :(

Unfound One
03-19-2008, 01:29 PM
I'll relive Bush's 8 years in office...
Lawds, I hope that NEVER has to happen :rolleyes:

Mattrick
03-19-2008, 07:33 PM
I'll relive Bush's 8 years in office...
Lawds, I hope that NEVER has to happen :rolleyes:

I've already pre-ordered the DVD's. Him choking on a pretzel is in the bonus features along with him dancing before McCain arrived.

Unfound One
03-19-2008, 09:20 PM
Are there blooper reels of him saying things like "nucular" and "strategery" and "misunderestimated?"
That's the best :D

Mattrick
03-19-2008, 11:41 PM
There is another where bush says 'conservimacation of natural resources'. Also, according to bush America is not entering a recess right now.

Brice
03-20-2008, 01:00 AM
What forum did I originally put this in exactly? I must not have been paying very close attention. :(

It's no problem Kevin. :) I honestly don't recall where it was exactly.