PDA

View Full Version : Wave 3A: It vs. The Drawing of the Three

mae
04-24-2018, 12:47 PM
http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/510/medium/It_face.jpgvs.http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/510/medium/DOTT_face.jpg

This is the third and final round of our 2018 Constant Reader Awards. Please vote for the book you deem better. The winner receives 0.1 points added to its score previously acquired in the first two rounds.

If you haven't yet read either book or both of them, please vote Never read one or both titles. Feel free to discuss your votes in this thread.

St. Troy
04-25-2018, 04:44 AM
It.

At least this matchup looks like the beating TDOTT so richly deserves.

webstar1000
04-25-2018, 04:49 AM
It.

Are you saying you didn't like that book? I have never heard a single person say that before... I think it is one of the best ones.

jsmcmullen92
04-25-2018, 05:29 AM
I think this is the first time I will put IT over another book. IT was only okay to me but DOTT was really bleh.

St. Troy
04-25-2018, 06:35 AM
It.

Are you saying you didn't like that book?

Hell yes I am.

Well, I didn't 100% dislike it; parts were good, and it serves a purpose in the series. I just don't think it's a good book at all.

Heather19
04-25-2018, 10:14 AM
It.

Yes! Although so far it's received 5 votes, which is also 5 votes against It...

It.

Are you saying you didn't like that book? I have never heard a single person say that before... I think it is one of the best ones.

Apparently you haven't seen my posts in the other threads :lol:

fernandito
04-25-2018, 12:37 PM
TDotT.

Going down swinging idgaf.

WeDealInLead
04-26-2018, 01:08 PM
It.

Hell yes I am.

Well, I didn't 100% dislike it; parts were good, and it serves a purpose in the series. I just don't think it's a good book at all.

My co-worker bought It at an airport in Dubai. This is of importance because every single person knows when she visited Dubai. She wouldn't stop talking about it. So, I can stay with 100% certainty that these things happen - she's still reading it after four months and is barely halfway through.

Randall Flagg
04-26-2018, 03:44 PM
It.

Hell yes I am.

My co-worker bought It at an airport in Dubai. This is of importance because every single person knows when she visited Dubai. She wouldn't stop talking about it. So, I can stay with 100% certainty that these things happen - she's still reading it after four months and is barely halfway through.
That makes no sense. Where a person bought the book should only affect one vote,

WeDealInLead
04-26-2018, 04:54 PM
What I'm saying is I know of another person struggling with It. And I know she's been struggling with it precisely for four months because that was when she bought it.

Jean
04-27-2018, 07:56 PM
It, but bears are surprised to see The Drawing losing like this

mae
05-02-2018, 02:42 PM
The poll has closed. The winner with 77.14% of the vote was It. It receives 0.1 points in addition to its current FAS (Final Average Score), making it 8.247619048 or 92.67%.