PDA

View Full Version : Best Movie Scene Tournament: Round 5 - Group 7 of 16

T-Dogz_AK47
09-07-2017, 03:22 PM
During the fifth round of The Best Movie Scene Tournament, please vote for the one movie scene you would like to move onto the next round. Only the top movie scene will be moving on. Keep in mind that the percentage of the vote a given movie scene receives will determine its standing going forward.

IMPORTANT! Please do not simply vote on name recognition (or lack thereof) alone. Please do watch each nomination and then make your choice. Even if you think you know a movie scene well, it's still worth watching for a refresher.

Please remember that his tournament is for Best Scene, not Best Movie.
It's important to therefore judge each nomination on its individual merits and NOT by the entire movie.

The poll will run for seven days. Discussion is greatly encouraged!

IMPORTANT! There will be no more tiebreaker polls. In the event of a tie, the number of "stated votes" within the thread will determine the winner.

The nominees are:

"What’s in the Box?" - Se7en (1995) *** WARNING: MAJOR SPOILER ***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1giVzxyoclE

Enter Hannibal Lector - The Silence of the Lambs (1991)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU8jKn7sMwU

fernandito
09-07-2017, 04:47 PM
Gonna have to think about this one a little bit..

frik
09-07-2017, 09:15 PM
Se7en

sk

webstar1000
09-08-2017, 03:12 AM
DAMMMMMMMMMMM. Both of my fav. I hate this choice.. both were my pics too. I have to go with my fav serial Killer...

becca69
09-08-2017, 07:21 AM
I love Lector, but come on, "What's in the box" has to be the best scene/twist ever!

Still Servant
09-08-2017, 01:35 PM
I love Lector, but come on, "What's in the box" has to be the best scene/twist ever!

When that film came out, I remember watching that end scene with my family and we all sat in silence for what seemed like 10 minutes. Just a perfectly played finale.

T-Dogz_AK47
09-14-2017, 08:19 PM
The poll has closed and the following movie scene moves on:

"What’s in the Box?" - Se7en (1995) 56.25%

And the following is eliminated:

Enter Hannibal Lector - The Silence of the Lambs (1991) 43.75%