PDA

View Full Version : 2017 Dark Tower Football Pick Contest - Come Reap!!!

NeedfulKings
08-12-2017, 03:21 PM
The season begins THURSDAY, September 7, 2017. NO late registration!!!!

How to Play

1. It’s simple. Click on the following link and it should take you to the ESPN pigskin pickem site. If you don’t have an ESPN profile, you will have to set one up. Trust me, it’s worth it!!!! If you joined in on the other ESPN contests earlier this year, that profile will work. In fact, as a bonus to joining us in the Pigskin picks, you’ll be able to easily compete in other contests such as March Madness and College Bowl Mania.

http://games.espn.com/nfl-pigskin-pickem/2017/en/group?groupID=2043

Password: roland (all lower case) - please do not share this with non-members of this site.

If you have questions about how to set things up in our group, post your questions and the community of folks here will try and help you out.

2. The contest will begin with the first regular season game in Week 1. Only one entry per person in our group and it must be identifiable to me as a member on this board or you can PM me with your ESPN handle. Once the season has started the group is locked. This means that any latecomers will not be able to join (sorry about that!), so please get in early. Picks for week 1 can actually be made now!

3. The contest will end at the conclusion of the regular season.

4. At the end of the regular season, whoever has the best Win/Loss record wins the coveted First Place trophy. We also award trophies for Second, Third, and a (much sought after, one of a kind, not available in any other contest) Last Place Trophy**

**In order to qualify for last place, you need to pick every week, however, If you mistakenly miss picking one or two games (i.e. a Thursday or Saturday game), we can do the math and, with penalties, make adjustments. To be safe, just be sure to get IN THE GAME each week and make your picks early!!!!

GET...
IN...
THE GAME!

Trophies from last year....

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i2/bookking/dtn_trophy/IMG_8249.jpg (http://s68.photobucket.com/user/bookking/media/dtn_trophy/IMG_8249.jpg.html)

gsvec
08-13-2017, 03:28 PM
I'm in! :rock:

doh
08-13-2017, 07:37 PM
I could use another trophy.

Randall Flagg
08-14-2017, 06:49 AM
I'm in. Woo Hoo!

Merlin1958
08-14-2017, 06:33 PM
I think I'm out this year.

Randall Flagg
08-14-2017, 07:47 PM
That's too bad. I always look forward to doing better than you.

Merlin1958
08-14-2017, 07:49 PM
That's too bad. I always look forward to doing better than you.

Yeah, well sorry, El Jefe. You'll have to find another competitor. Maybe next year?

You are "The biggest fish in a small pond" after all. Good luck with your picks this year, my friend. Sorry, but no "blooming Onion" at the end of it all this time.

SkippyD023
08-15-2017, 01:55 AM
It must be too early in the morning but I cannot figure out how to join. I go to the groups and it shows me this group and has an option to Rejoin which I select but that it just takes me back to the group page but I don't see my name listed. What am I doing wrong and how do I join for this year? Thanks.

Randall Flagg
08-15-2017, 05:03 AM
It must be too early in the morning but I cannot figure out how to join. I go to the groups and it shows me this group and has an option to Rejoin which I select but that it just takes me back to the group page but I don't see my name listed. What am I doing wrong and how do I join for this year? Thanks.
Did you enter the password?

SkippyD023
08-16-2017, 04:11 PM
It never gave me an option to enter a password.

I'm not sure whats going, I tried three different browsers on two different computers. I am logged into my account and can see the 2016 season and when I go to the groups to rejoin it takes me to the Group page where I can see the people that have signed up but it never asks me for a password and does not add me to the group.

NeedfulKings
08-17-2017, 04:35 AM

I'm not sure whats going, I tried three different browsers on two different computers. I am logged into my account and can see the 2016 season and when I go to the groups to rejoin it takes me to the Group page where I can see the people that have signed up but it never asks me for a password and does not add me to the group.

Hmmm...I'm not sure what's happening with yours. I know you have to be in the current season (there are about 7 folks listed so far), then when you hit "rejoin" you should come to the screen where you name your entry and put in a password. We've got a few weeks to figure this out. Last resort would be contacting their support desk.

Randall Flagg
08-17-2017, 06:10 AM
He could try entering with a slightly different name.

NeedfulKings
08-17-2017, 06:09 PM

Another member is having issues - the fix is actually creating another ESPN account. Hopefully this isn't a trend. Our group is swelling and that's good.

ELazansky
08-18-2017, 03:15 AM
What I had to do was log in and start signing up like I was a going to join a random league. When I got to step 2, the option to rejoin Palaver Gunslingers was there. I clicked rejoin and was put into the group.

NeedfulKings
08-18-2017, 05:43 PM
Another trick - when you log in, look for the "PLAY NOW FOR FREE" button with a countdown of days to contest. Hit that button and if you have played in the group before, the next screen allows you to give your entry a name (i.e. your Dark Tower handle) and enter the password: roland

SkippyD023
08-20-2017, 01:59 AM
That worked. Thank you.

SpaceMaN
08-20-2017, 05:23 PM
It entered me without the password.

Randall Flagg
08-25-2017, 09:25 AM
We need more entrants!

divemaster
08-25-2017, 10:17 AM
I'm in!

NeedfulKings
08-25-2017, 05:48 PM
We need more entrants!

Thanks for the banner, RF. I agree that the more, the merrier. Even if my odds of winning decrease. We're at 14 right now with one week of pre-season remaining.

Jon
08-26-2017, 09:20 PM

Another member is having issues - the fix is actually creating another ESPN account. Hopefully this isn't a trend. Our group is swelling and that's good.

ESPN is a mess...this is what kept me out the last few years. I tried make a new account but it wouldn't delete the old one.

Joe315
08-26-2017, 10:09 PM
I'm in.

Spencer
08-30-2017, 07:27 PM
Not seeing a place to enter a password. Is registration closed?

Spencer
08-30-2017, 07:28 PM

Hmmm...I'm not sure what's happening with yours. I know you have to be in the current season (there are about 7 folks listed so far), then when you hit "rejoin" you should come to the screen where you name your entry and put in a password. We've got a few weeks to figure this out. Last resort would be contacting their support desk.

I'm having this exact problem, and am in the current season.

Spencer
08-30-2017, 07:30 PM
Another trick - when you log in, look for the "PLAY NOW FOR FREE" button with a countdown of days to contest. Hit that button and if you have played in the group before, the next screen allows you to give your entry a name (i.e. your Dark Tower handle) and enter the password: roland

This worked!

NeedfulKings
08-31-2017, 06:46 PM
15 in an one week to go!

GET IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As stated a couple of times above - look for the blue "PLAY NOW FOR FREE" button to get yourself into the group. The password is roland.

Yee HAW!

Jon
09-03-2017, 12:51 AM
For the sake of transparency, I asked ESPN to delete my account under the name "The Last Baron." The name remains on the group list but I have no control to "leave group" ...or anything else for that matter.

I have joined the group under the name "D.B. Cooper's Travel Agent." My picks are made.

NeedfulKings
09-04-2017, 03:39 PM
For the sake of transparency, I asked ESPN to delete my account under the name "The Last Baron." The name remains on the group list but I have no control to "leave group" ...or anything else for that matter.

Removed. Thanks!

NeedfulKings
09-04-2017, 03:41 PM
16 contestants so far. Play hard and good luck to all!!!

Thursday night's game will lock the group. If you still want to play, do not hesitate!

Johnny007
09-04-2017, 04:21 PM
I think I'm in but I'll check in the morning, too.

John (Oxcy8 for football contest)

NeedfulKings
09-04-2017, 05:37 PM
I think I'm in but I'll check in the morning, too.

John (Oxcy8 for football contest)

Yep...you're there. :thumbsup:

C1TIZEN_X
09-05-2017, 04:52 AM
I'm in.

ELazansky
09-05-2017, 08:13 AM
I'm developing a pattern...

2011 - 2nd Place
2012 - not in top 3
2013 - 1st Place
2014 - 2nd Place
2015 - not in top 3
2016 - 1st Place

guess I am destined for 2nd Place this season...

east-tennessee
09-05-2017, 01:01 PM
I'm in.......:)

NeedfulKings
09-06-2017, 07:02 PM
SO GLAD to see everyone getting in. Yes, there are reputations to protect here - I hope to upgrade my 2nd place to a 1st!!!

Less than 24 hours to kickoff!!!!

Jon
09-09-2017, 08:43 PM
The K.C. offense looked good against the N.E. defense. A definite chink in the "man/zone" armor.

NeedfulKings
09-12-2017, 04:41 AM
Congratulations to divemaster for having the best week (12-3), while I sucked like a brand new vacuum!

:)

SpaceMaN
09-12-2017, 07:52 AM
Congratulations to me for being the only one to pick Kansas City. Ye of little faith.

divemaster
09-12-2017, 08:24 AM
Congratulations to divemaster for having the best week (12-3), while I sucked like a brand new vacuum!

:)

I think I went the entire season last year without once leading any given week. Not even once!

The worm has turned my friends; the worm has turned...

NeedfulKings
09-12-2017, 07:39 PM
Congratulations to me for being the only one to pick Kansas City. Ye of little faith.

I think I went the entire season last year without once leading any given week. Not even once!

The worm has turned my friends; the worm has turned...

Congrats to you both! Enjoy your victories whilst you can. :p

Jon
09-13-2017, 07:46 PM
UGH!

I log onto ESPN for this weeks pick and it says I am no longer a member of ANY group! Furthermore, it says I didn't make any picks last week!!

I clearly remember making those picks. Maybe I didn't hit a submit button but I recall reviewing them at the site.

I recall these problems before. This is already too much trouble. Sadly, I am out.

The 'Hawks "O" line looks like a POP Warner line!!

NeedfulKings
09-14-2017, 04:48 AM
UGH!

I log onto ESPN for this weeks pick and it says I am no longer a member of ANY group! Furthermore, it says I didn't make any picks last week!!

I clearly remember making those picks. Maybe I didn't hit a submit button but I recall reviewing them at the site.

I recall these problems before. This is already too much trouble. Sadly, I am out.

The 'Hawks "O" line looks like a POP Warner line!!

I'm showing your D.B. Cooper handle as having 8 wins last week and you are still part of the Palaver Gunslingers group. Try again if you can.

Jon
09-16-2017, 05:43 PM
Huh..there it is. The page looks totally different!

I made the picks...minus the Thursday game.

This is the first time I have seen the option for the tiebreaker!!

I think that nest time I am having a issue I will post a screenshot so maybe someone ca see what I did wrong.

NeedfulKings
09-17-2017, 09:29 AM
This is the first time I have seen the option for the tiebreaker!!

I think there has always been a tiebreaker, but it's in a new area. We really have no need for it until the end of the season - during the course of the year, I think the only use for ESPN is to put one person's name above another if they tie for the week.

Hope all works out the rest of the season!!!!

RUBE
09-17-2017, 03:28 PM
Dallas looks terrible. I had Denver picked to win but the Cowboys fan in me let me be talked into changing my pick.

NeedfulKings
09-19-2017, 04:46 AM
Wow! Lots of 12-game winners in week 2! I'll try to capture them all here - ELazansky, Doctor Z, SkippyDO, Spencer, Oxcy, Doh, Jon, RUBE, and gersto. Congrats!!!!

Jon
09-23-2017, 05:46 PM
It seems all of my issues with ESPN seem to only crop up when I uses my machine at work. At home it is different.

Randall Flagg
09-25-2017, 05:59 AM
Yesterday was Dog Day Afternoon.

ELazansky
09-25-2017, 06:32 AM
That was the worst week ever...

gsvec
09-28-2017, 03:29 PM
I can't believe I totally missed week 2 :(

So, Bill, how does that work for the standings? Am I just SOL at this point?

NeedfulKings
09-28-2017, 07:53 PM
Congrats to the winners this last week - 9 wins may not be something to be proud of, but you beat our @sses! :) CitizenX, Jon, and RUBE!

NeedfulKings
09-28-2017, 07:54 PM

You'll only be penalized if you compete for last place. Those "missed" games will not be counted as losses, but if you come in far enough in last place, you can still get a trophy. And you can still vie for a top place trophy with no penalty.

Jon
09-30-2017, 07:34 PM
Congrats Gretchen!! You are eliminated from last place!!

NeedfulKings
10-03-2017, 04:45 AM
Congratulations to ELazansky and Spencer for having the best week with 12 wins!!!!

gsvec
10-05-2017, 03:19 PM

You'll only be penalized if you compete for last place. Those "missed" games will not be counted as losses, but if you come in far enough in last place, you can still get a trophy. And you can still vie for a top place trophy with no penalty.

Whew - thanks, Bill! We shall see what the rest of the season brings!

gsvec
10-05-2017, 03:21 PM

Not necessarily . . . :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings

NeedfulKings
10-09-2017, 08:11 PM
Congrats to ELazansky (again!) on having the best week - 10 wins did it!

Jon
10-14-2017, 10:23 PM

Not necessarily . . . :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings

Stick with me kid; we can make your dream come true.

Jon
10-17-2017, 04:17 AM
I heard a good joke:

Adrian Peterson got a Cathodic demotion from a Saint to a Cardinal. They should make him a priest. He gets shuffled about from Parrish to Parrish and cannot be trusted around children.

NeedfulKings
10-17-2017, 04:31 AM
Congratulations to ME and Oxcy8 for having the best dismal week with 8 wins!!! :) :) :)

SpaceMaN
10-17-2017, 02:23 PM
Nice picks. Sheesh

Jon
10-19-2017, 04:31 AM
That was a shitty week.

NeedfulKings
10-23-2017, 07:44 PM
Feast or famine - congrats to east-tennessee for having the best week with 13 wins!!!!

Jon
10-28-2017, 11:44 PM
I'm slowly drifting below mediocrity.

NeedfulKings
10-31-2017, 04:28 AM
Congratulations to gersto for having a perfect 13-0 week!!!

I'm slowly drifting below mediocrity.

The Last Place trophy is there waiting for those who want to make the move - it looks like a few have made the turn!

Jon
11-04-2017, 09:36 PM
I'm proud I predicted the Jets this week. That may be the only bright spot this season. It's not like the 'Hawks will make the Superbowl.

NeedfulKings
11-06-2017, 08:18 PM
Congratulations to Randall Flagg and RUBE for having the best week - 10 wins!

Jon
11-09-2017, 09:22 PM
Ugh...The 'Hawks are lucky they played the Cards.

NeedfulKings
11-10-2017, 07:59 PM
Ugh...The 'Hawks are lucky they played the Cards.

Losing Sherman for the year is going to wreak havoc on the defense. Not feeling good about this at all.

Jon
11-11-2017, 09:19 PM
Yes...with the absence of EJ3 added...then J. Lane there to fuck things up real good. J. Lane needs to find a new team...funny that he can pass a physical in Seattle.

J. Lane is a dirty player.

NeedfulKings
11-14-2017, 05:22 AM
Congrats to the 12-game winners this week!!! SpaceMaN, ELazansky, gersto, SkippyDO and gsvec!!!!

SpaceMaN
11-15-2017, 03:22 AM
And me.

NeedfulKings
11-15-2017, 06:49 PM
And me.

Ack! I cry your pardon. I edited the post. :)

Jon
11-18-2017, 08:45 PM
But not me.

NeedfulKings
11-20-2017, 08:53 PM
Congrats to RUBE, SkippyD0, and gsvec for having the best picks this week (10-4)!!!!

Johnny007
11-23-2017, 02:51 PM
Is this season over yet? Someone who missed an entire week will soon pass me. My only solace is that I have more that Bill. Oh wait, he didn't join this year's contest or he'd be kicking my butt, too. Good luck to those fighting for 1st place. And Gretchen, your perseverance and solid picking will probably propel you above me soon! Good luck!

John

NeedfulKings
11-26-2017, 05:23 PM
The race for last place is a real thing, folks!!! Losers unite! :)

NeedfulKings
11-27-2017, 08:50 PM
Congrats to ELazansky, brionen, and gsvec for having the best picks this week (14-2)!!!!

NeedfulKings
12-04-2017, 09:00 PM
Another 14-2 game week - this time, gersto. Congrats!!!

ELazansky
12-11-2017, 04:20 AM
I took a shot at picking the Colts yesterday, seeing how Tyrod Taylor was not playing for Buffalo. For those who missed it...

0-0 Game, Colts miss a field goal (I know the weather made it nearly impossible, but still...)
7-0 Bills take the lead, then their #2 QB is knocked out of the game, so their #3 QB comes in
7-6 Bills - Colts score a TD and go for 2 and most likely the win, and they make it. But is is called back for Pass Interference, so they settle for the extra point and the the game 7-7.
Colts get one more chance before the game ends, but they miss another field goal. We go to Overtime.
Bills are setting up for a chance to win with a FG, although that was a big risk. Shady McCoy breaks loose for the winning TD, and the Colts lose 13-7

*sigh*

NeedfulKings
12-11-2017, 08:54 PM
I totally sucked at trying to suck this week! 10 wins? Really? I am holding on a slight margin with doh for last place. :)

NeedfulKings
12-11-2017, 08:55 PM
Congratulations to Oxcy8 for having the best week!!! 11 wins - a miracle with the way games were going. Good job!

Jon
12-16-2017, 09:42 PM
I took a shot at picking the Colts yesterday, seeing how Tyrod Taylor was not playing for Buffalo. For those who missed it...

0-0 Game, Colts miss a field goal (I know the weather made it nearly impossible, but still...)
7-0 Bills take the lead, then their #2 QB is knocked out of the game, so their #3 QB comes in
7-6 Bills - Colts score a TD and go for 2 and most likely the win, and they make it. But is is called back for Pass Interference, so they settle for the extra point and the the game 7-7.
Colts get one more chance before the game ends, but they miss another field goal. We go to Overtime.
Bills are setting up for a chance to win with a FG, although that was a big risk. Shady McCoy breaks loose for the winning TD, and the Colts lose 13-7

*sigh*

Your mistake... to think that the Colts might win a game...in a snow storm...in a tsunami... in a tornado...ect.

You noticed how they wasted time at the end of regulation with the ball at the Buffalo 40?

Why try for a rushing TD when you can try a 50 YD + field goal in 6 inches of snow??!!!

You only have the #5 all time rusher in your backfield...Like Seattle in the Superbowl with Lynch!! LOL

NeedfulKings
12-19-2017, 05:25 AM
Lots of good scores this week, but none better than RUBE with 14 wins!!!! Congrats!

And doh has passed me for the ever-elusive Last Place trophy. I shall try harder!

RUBE
12-19-2017, 03:22 PM
Thanks. I guess it is a little consolation after getting killed in the fantasy playoffs.

NeedfulKings
12-25-2017, 08:49 PM
Lots of 13-game winners this week! Congrats to ELazansky, Spencer, SkippyDO23, Randall Flagg, DB Cooper, and gsvec!

Meanwhile, doh inched another game closer to the last place win!

NeedfulKings
12-31-2017, 04:49 PM
Congratulations to the 2017 Dark Tower NFL Pick ‘em winners!!! What a great season!!!

First Place: ELazansky
This is ELazansky’s FIFTH trophy (2016 First Place, 2014 Second Place, 2013 First Place, 2011 Second Place)

Second Place: Spencer
This is Spencer's SIXTH trophy (2015 Second Place, 2015 Perfect Week (16-0), 2014 First Place, 2012 Second Place, 2009 Second Place)

Third Place: RUBE
This is RUBE's FIFTH trophy (2014 Third Place, 2010 Third Place, 2008 Second Place, 2007 Third Place)

Last Place: doh
This is doh’s SIXTH trophy (2016 Third Place, 2015 Third Place, 2013 Last Place, 2010 Last Place, 2009 Last Place)

Many of us were scrapping at the last minute - good job to those who came close!

Thank you everyone for playing.

east-tennessee
12-31-2017, 10:06 PM
Congrats to the winners!!! Thanks Needfulkings for running this.......I always enjoy it....:clap:

ELazansky
01-01-2018, 04:56 AM
Very excited to have defended my title this season. I always hate picking Week 17. After the Eagles blew it in the early game, I didn't know if my late picks were going to hold up. But the Falcons and the 49ers came through for me. Thanks as always goes to Bill for sponsoring all of these competitions every year. Looking forward to adding another trophy to the shelf.

Randall Flagg
01-01-2018, 05:42 AM
Damn! One game out of third. Congrats to the winners, particularly Elazansky who essentially went wire to wire.

SpaceMaN
01-01-2018, 11:26 AM
I led at one point this season. I'll take that.

gsvec
01-03-2018, 07:33 PM
Congrats to all the winners! This is something I look forward to every year, and really appreciate Bill running the show! :D

NeedfulKings
01-03-2018, 08:41 PM
Thanks everyone! It IS something I look forward to each year as well.

Jon
01-07-2018, 12:53 AM
Congratulations to ELazansky... amazing!!!!

Thank you Bill for putting shit together!!

Lots of fun but I'd like to see the contest continue through the playoffs. It might be easier to predict the playoffs than to predict week 17!!!

Thank you to all participants!!

NeedfulKings
03-03-2018, 11:04 PM
Sorry for the delay....trophies are in and will be in the mail soon!!!!

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/996/medium/IMG_1650.JPG

Jon
03-11-2018, 08:58 AM
Very nice, Bill and Missus Bill!! (sorry... forget her name.)

As usual fine and tasteful keepsakes!

NeedfulKings
03-11-2018, 03:17 PM
Very nice, Bill and Missus Bill!! (sorry... forget her name.)

As usual fine and tasteful keepsakes!

Thankee from both of us. Missus Bill = BedOfRoses = Jeanne. :)

Jon
03-17-2018, 07:01 PM
Ah yes...I remembered BoR but not her name.

Spencer
07-16-2018, 03:39 PM
Ready to go for 2018!

NeedfulKings
07-21-2018, 08:09 PM
Ready to go for 2018!

Amen, bro!

Jon
07-21-2018, 08:56 PM
Yes...the Seahawks Defense has been sufficiently decimated...on with the season!!

Jon
08-19-2018, 05:22 PM
Are we ready to roll this season. Bill?

NeedfulKings
08-20-2018, 06:55 PM
We are about ready! I'm waiting on ESPN to get the new link up. It's there, but not working too snappy. We've got 17 days - stay tuned, folks!!!!

Merlin1958
08-20-2018, 07:00 PM
:rock::rock:

NeedfulKings
08-24-2018, 09:05 PM
Has anyone been able to get into the Pick-em site and have it look normal. I cannot. What I see appears to be 2018, but the formatting it all wonky.

Spencer
08-25-2018, 06:56 AM
If it's the same place as last year, I'll try now.

NeedfulKings
08-25-2018, 08:00 AM
If it's the same place as last year, I'll try now.

Let me know. The old links take me back to 2017, but I can't get 2018 unless I drill down to the NFL Fantasy ESPN site and I get this - which does not look right at all. Like the HTML language is messed up.

http://fantasy.espn.com/nfl-pigskin-pickem/2018/en/group?groupID=2043#

Spencer
08-26-2018, 10:37 AM
I can see the goup, but can't join.

Spencer
08-26-2018, 10:39 AM
Actually, I can join, forgot you have to click the Play for free button, which doesn't look anything like a join link, but it does work. I remember it's been this way in the past also.

SpaceMaN
08-26-2018, 12:30 PM
I'm in

NeedfulKings
08-26-2018, 12:40 PM
Actually, I can join, forgot you have to click the Play for free button, which doesn't look anything like a join link, but it does work. I remember it's been this way in the past also.

I'm in

Everything looks normal? You can make picks? I've tried on several devices and it just doesn't look/act right. BedOfRoses is having similar issues.

I can see the group pick grid and confirm that you are in the group, but still can't actually make picks.

SpaceMaN
08-26-2018, 01:22 PM
Yeah it's letting me pick. I didn't save em but it was updating and everything.

NeedfulKings
08-26-2018, 02:09 PM
Yeah it's letting me pick. I didn't save em but it was updating and everything.

When you have time, would you mind posting a link to the main Palaver group page - the page that lists those of us currently in the group.

SpaceMaN
08-26-2018, 02:10 PM
http://fantasy.espn.com/nfl-pigskin-pickem/2018/en/group?groupID=2043

? Hope it works.

NeedfulKings
08-26-2018, 02:18 PM
I click the link and get this

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/Pigskin2.jpg

When I try to make picks, I get this...

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/Pickem.jpg

Maybe I need to clear my cookies or something...

NeedfulKings
08-26-2018, 02:40 PM
Update: I cleared my browser history and cookies and the site looks normal again! However, BedOfRoses did the same thing and hers still looks like crap.

SpaceMaN
08-27-2018, 06:40 AM
That sucks, I'd imagine espn is getting busy again with all the leagues. Hopefully it'll settle itself soon.

NeedfulKings
08-27-2018, 06:47 PM
OK. We've seemed to solve the problem. Cookies? Who knew that something so tasty could be so nasty! ;)