PDA

View Full Version : Dark Tower Fantasy Football $$$ League Challenge

Lookwhoitis
07-30-2017, 07:51 AM
This year I wanted to start up a separate "draft from scratch" Fantasy Football League to run concurrently with our original Dynasty League

Here is how it will work.

League will be run on Yahoo.com

10 players in the league (although we could probably increase it to 12 if there is overwhelming number of people wanting to participate)

The league will require a $20 buy-in. The monies collected before the draft by the commish will be used to purchase a Bett's Bookstore gift certificate which will go to the champion at the end of the season.

The League will be an Individual Defensive Players league. This means that in addition to starting a team defense/special teams, you will be required to start 2 defensive linemen, 2 linebackers, and 2 defensive backs each week.

The draft will be a LIVE draft that is tentatively scheduled for Sat Sept 2nd at 8pm EST.

Please post if you are interested in participating and I can send you an invite or post any questions you have in this thread.

ALSO we are looking for ONE MORE OWNER to fill our original Dart Tower.org Fantasy football Dynasty league (see this thread http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?8662-DT.com-Fantasy-Football-League&p=1038790&viewfull=1#post1038790 )

Merlin1958
07-30-2017, 04:28 PM
I'll give it a shot, though I am very unsure regarding the "Defensive" requirements and such. However, WTF for $20? lol Beside's, I've been "Retired" and as such am now a man of leisure!!! lol

Lookwhoitis
07-30-2017, 08:15 PM
I'll give it a shot, though I am very unsure regarding the "Defensive" requirements and such. However, WTF for $20? lol Beside's, I've been "Retired" and as such am now a man of leisure!!! lol

Happy to have ya Wild Bill. I'm unsure we can get a full roster of ten teams. I think we might be able to do it, but it may take a couple of weeks until folks start catching the football fever.

Let me know what email you would like me to send the invite to

Lookwhoitis
08-01-2017, 03:20 PM
Just giving this a *Bump* to see if there are any fantasy football owner types on there here boards... :nana:

Merlin1958
08-03-2017, 04:39 PM
Think I managed to join.

Lookwhoitis
08-03-2017, 07:16 PM
slim pickings on owner requests so far.

Methinks there might be more interest as it gets closer to kickoff. That being said it is just over a month away