PDA

View Full Version : Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events-Netflicks

Jon
02-25-2017, 05:55 PM
What a most charming and engaging series. With the references to Henry David Thoreau and R.W. Emerson plus their pond, this series captures the spirit of Tim Burton and a nod to "Film Noir" with an odd cast that includes Neil Patrick Harris and Miami Vice stud, Don Johnson.

The first season is a must see rehash of the movie. (*Here.."Must see" means you must see it even if you saw the movie.)

The most charming series you may never want to see.

Look away.

DoctorZaius
02-25-2017, 08:04 PM
What a most charming and engaging series. With the references to Henry David Thoreau and R.W. Emerson plus their pond, this series captures the spirit of Tim Burton and a nod to "Film Noir" with an odd cast that includes Neil Patrick Harris and Miami Vice stud, Don Johnson.

The first season is a must see rehash of the movie. (*Here.."Must see" means you must see it even if you saw the movie.)

The most charming series you may never want to see.

Look away.

Great series. Watched it with the kids, who are serious fans of the books - I never read them myself. Can't agree with the Tim Burton comment. I am so down on him. First he nearly ruined the Planet of the Apes franchise, and most recently, he did ruin the potential for a Miss Peregrine franchise. Maybe Netflix will pickup the pieces on that last one as well.