PDA

View Full Version : Merlin's 2017 Haven Fund "Secret Santa"!!! You want to be in on this!!!

Merlin1958
10-15-2016, 02:25 PM
Okay, even though I try to remain anonymous I'm just a big kid when it come to Christmas time. I won't be participating in this years "Secret Santa" since I have gotten a fair amount of flack in the past for my endeavors.

Nevertheless, I dare say I have been somewhat known for my generosity and good cheer this time of year and I pride my self on detecting that most sought after item by my designated recipient. I generally give "signed" volumes you would be looking to add to your collection, within reason.

So, this year I propose to conduct my own personal "Haven Fund Secret Santa Giveaway" to be conducted under much the same rules as the HF Grand Prize Giveaway. Just like the Grand Prize Giveaway entries into the drawing will be given for every $10 donation to the HF, sent by check to, Jerome (PP Merlin1958 ) up to ten entries. A drawing will be had immediately following Christmas Day (chosen by Ms. El Jefe) out of a hat and that person will receive at least one signed volume that they could use for their collection at my determination. It could be more depending on your needs, cost and availability.

Hopefully, El Jefe will sanction this effort and assist in the tabulation and administration. I'm in, are you?

Now, I may be called a lot of things (most of them probably deserved), but one thing I have never been called is cheap. When my "Secret Santa" is chosen I will go about detecting what item will have the most "WOW" factor, procure it and deliver it to that person. Don't bother telling/asking me what you want I want to play too. I'll scour your collection threads, maybe contact your wife or significant other, I'm pretty good I think and past year's should be sufficient evidence.

I LOVE Xmas and I LOVE the HF so I see it as a win/win and a Ho, Ho, Ho for everyone that participates!!!!! Basically, a $10 donation could get you a signed book by Stephen King!!!!

RF, if you prefer, donations can be sent to my PP address and ultimately forwarded to you as a single donation. Your call, but I think this may be a great way to augment our efforts for the coming year and the HF

I leave this open to, RF's approval and acceptance. What are your thoughts?

EDIT:
Send all funds to Bill. He can account for them, then forward the net receipts to me for the Fundraiser.
Thanks.

becca69
10-15-2016, 02:40 PM
That's a very thoughtful idea Bill.

Merlin1958
10-15-2016, 02:42 PM
May not ultimately work out, but I try!!! lol

T-Dogz_AK47
10-15-2016, 02:52 PM
Awesome idea, Bill! Count me in! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Merlin1958
10-15-2016, 02:58 PM
Do nothing yet. We need, El Jefe's blessing first!!!

Cwalker
10-15-2016, 08:13 PM
Having been a past receipient of Bill's " out of the blue" generosity, first let me say that he dosen't understate his ability or desire to provide the best, most enjoyable item possible.

Let me also say that because I am a past receipient, I will be excluding myself from this very thoughtful gesture. Hurts to do, but it is only right! :)

This should be fun to watch. I hope you get the chance to do this Bill!

stroppygoblin
10-16-2016, 01:40 AM
Generous as always Bill - look forward to participating :thumbsup:

Merlin1958
10-16-2016, 08:03 PM
I'm kind of surprised that, El Jefe hasn't weighed in on this, one way or the other. I sure hope I didn't piss him off!! lol

Seems to me to be a rather cheap way to get a signed book under the Ol' tree this year!!!! Plus, I will do my best to make sure it is one you NEED!!!!

Randall Flagg
10-17-2016, 09:08 AM
You have my blessing.

stroppygoblin
10-17-2016, 01:49 PM
You have my blessing.

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2015/12/Pope-blessing-Getty.jpg

Merlin1958
10-17-2016, 03:43 PM
You have my blessing.

In the immortal words of The Man in Black, "Alright, alright, alright"!!!! Let's get to the donating then!!! I specified checks, but if RF is willing to allow either my PP address or provide one it might be easier to accept donations rather than the specified checks.

$10 gets you an entry into the drawing for a signed book you want/need!!!!!

Merlin1958
10-17-2016, 03:44 PM
Having been a past receipient of Bill's " out of the blue" generosity, first let me say that he dosen't understate his ability or desire to provide the best, most enjoyable item possible.

Let me also say that because I am a past receipient, I will be excluding myself from this very thoughtful gesture. Hurts to do, but it is only right! :)

This should be fun to watch. I hope you get the chance to do this Bill!

No reason to recuse yourself. Make a donation!!!! lol Actually, all the more reason to throw in a donation, if you are so inclined and able!!!!

fernandito
10-17-2016, 04:50 PM
You have my blessing.

This made me LOL at work.

Thank you for that.

Merlin1958
10-17-2016, 04:54 PM
You have my blessing.

This made me LOL at work.

Thank you for that.

Then chip in, my friend. I have credit at "Betts"!!!!!

dnemec
10-17-2016, 05:22 PM
I'm in!

However...while I will gladly send a check (send a check...oh Bill, you are showing your age!), it might be easier to use PP F&F. Of course, if I'm sending a check, I can bake a little something to send along. Btw, when do I have till?

Merlin1958
10-17-2016, 05:28 PM
I'm in!

However...while I will gladly send a check (send a check...oh Bill, you are showing your age!), it might be easier to use PP F&F. Of course, if I'm sending a check, I can bake a little something to send along. Btw, when do I have till?

Yes, I am showing my age. PP charges after so many transactions so I was trying to save, RF that aggravation. It would definitely be better if we could establish a PP address to receive the funds. There is only the time limit of "Christmas" in my mind.

Merlin1958
10-17-2016, 05:36 PM
For the record, we are not talking a 1-200$ book here. I am prepared to go, 4-500$ or more here depending on participation!!!

wizardsrainbow
10-18-2016, 02:42 AM
Bill-

Most generous. I'm in. Let me know what I need to do to help you.

Randall Flagg
10-18-2016, 02:06 PM
Send all funds to Bill. He can account for them, then forward the net receipts to me for the Fundraiser.
Thanks.

Merlin1958
10-18-2016, 05:18 PM
Pay pal address is wbender2@cox.net

Merlin1958
10-20-2016, 09:39 AM
First contribution has arrived!!!

10 entries for T-Dogz!!!!!!!

Randall Flagg
10-20-2016, 02:00 PM
Just to clarify, the entries into this event, are not entries in the Haven Foundation Grand prize drawing.

Merlin1958
10-21-2016, 07:50 AM
Just to clarify, the entries into this event, are not entries in the Haven Foundation Grand prize drawing.

Absolutely!!!

Remember, donations will be accepted until 11/30/16, Midnight PST and the drawing will be held before 12/1/16 to give time to conduct the drawing and select the winner BEFORE the annual Haven Fundraiser begins on 1/19/17. These entries will have absolutely nothing to do with the Grand Prize Giveaway for the 2017 Haven Fundraiser!!!

You are donating to (the Haven Fund) to get a shot at being my "Secret Santa" and receiving a Signed Stephen King book of significant value that YOU need for your collection. Could be a flat signed copy or a S/L!!

I cover that about right, Jerome?

ladysai
10-21-2016, 12:06 PM
Ok, I understand that while contributing to Bill's Secret Santa is actually a contribution to the Haven Fund, but is unrelated to this site's annual fundraiser and drawing.
Am I to understand that Bill's Secret Santa is also completely different than the secret santa games that involve the purchase and posting of a book to another participant?

Merlin1958
10-21-2016, 12:20 PM
Ok, I understand that while contributing to Bill's Secret Santa is actually a contribution to the Haven Fund, but is unrelated to this site's annual fundraiser and drawing.
Am I to understand that Bill's Secret Santa is also completely different than the secret santa games that involve the purchase and posting of a book to another participant?

Yes, a totally different thing. I am not participating in the site's annual "Secret Santa" exchange. This is my own holiday contribution to both the members and the HF.

Of course, you are still welcome to send Xmas Cookies!!! lol lol lol

ladysai
10-21-2016, 02:51 PM
LOL! :D

peripheral
10-24-2016, 06:54 PM
A fun and generous idea, Bill. Do you accept donations from distant shores?

Merlin1958
10-24-2016, 06:57 PM
A fun and generous idea, Bill. Do you accept donations from distant shores?

You won't find me saying "No"!!!!! "Santa" is picking up the tab!!!!

Ari_Racing
10-24-2016, 07:09 PM
Wow! I'm speechless. Of course I'm in. Sending the payment tomorrow morning.

Merlin1958
10-24-2016, 07:12 PM
Thank you, my friend!!!

jsmcmullen92
10-25-2016, 04:49 AM
Sent mine over! Thanks for the awesome opportunity Bill!

becca69
10-25-2016, 06:00 AM
Bill, I'm assuming Friends & Family for the Paypal address?? Will be contributing on Friday!

shaq
10-25-2016, 09:03 AM
Hi Bill,

Are uk members ok to donate and get involved?

Understand that we should cover the cost of postage if we do so?

Adding $10 no matter what.

Cheers

T-Dogz_AK47
10-25-2016, 09:18 AM
Hi Bill,

Are uk members ok to donate and get involved?

Understand that we should cover the cost of postage if we do so?

Adding $10 no matter what.

Cheers

This "Limey" has already joined the party, so yeah you can donate and be involved. :thumbsup:

shaq
10-25-2016, 09:27 AM
Super Duper Henry Cooper!!

Merlin1958
10-25-2016, 12:48 PM
Santa ships international on him!!!!

peripheral
10-25-2016, 12:54 PM

Whoa... awesome Bill - I may need to up my donation then!

Brice
10-25-2016, 07:20 PM
Your kindness and generosity is amazing Bill. :)

NeedfulKings
10-25-2016, 07:36 PM
Great work, Bill! You have our money. :)

shaq
10-26-2016, 04:23 AM

You Sir are a gentleman!

Beverly Marsh
10-26-2016, 10:58 AM
Bill do you have a single brother or anything? Just curious.....

George at C-Springs
10-26-2016, 02:35 PM
You're the best, Bill ... don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

Merlin1958
10-26-2016, 03:38 PM
Thank you all for the well wishes and donations so far!!!!!

I probably should have put this in the first post, but I know the PP donations are for the HF/SS What I don't necessarily know are your real names!!!! I got, Honky Tonk, Peripheral, T-Dogz and McMullen. I don't know who Johnson. Woods and Shackleton are on the boards. For subsequent donations please be sure to include your member name in the comments section. So far we are at.............................

$340.00!!!

shaq
10-27-2016, 03:33 AM

I probably should have put this in the first post, but I know the PP donations are for the HF/SS What I don't necessarily know are your real names!!!! I got, Honky Tonk, Peripheral, T-Dogz and McMullen. I don't know who Johnson. Woods and Shackleton are on the boards. For subsequent donations please be sure to include your member name in the comments section. So far we are at.............................

$340.00!!!

Johnson, Wood and Shackleton......sounds like a Solicitors company!!!

I'm Shackleton.

Cheers

Beverly Marsh
10-27-2016, 05:31 AM

$340.00!!!
Sent some yesterday...want to make sure you got it....I did include my member name. My criminal alias is Lori H. :)

Merlin1958
10-27-2016, 09:37 AM

$340.00!!!
Sent some yesterday...want to make sure you got it....I did include my member name. My criminal alias is Lori H. :)

Yep, got it!!! Thank you!!!!

Merlin1958
10-27-2016, 01:27 PM
!!!!!!!!Rule Change!!!!!!!!

Due to other site considerations and the impending holidays, I will stop taking donations for the Haven Fund "Secret Santa" at midnight, PST November 30th. Any funds received after that cut off will still be forwarded to the Haven Fund, but will not receive an entry into the drawing. The drawing will be held subsequently and hopefully I can get the selected item to the winner over the holidays.

You can't win it if you ain't in it!!!!!

For the record a, signed limited edition is NOT out of the question!!!!!

Merlin1958
10-27-2016, 02:04 PM
I hope I am not violating anyone's privacy, but given that I am no PP wiz I thought it might be prudent to list donor names here. I won't reveal amounts in public so if you are concerned contact me via PM. If you contributed and do not see your name listed please notify me right away so we can rectify the issue.

In no particular order..........

Ladysai
Sentinel
T-Dogz
Honky Tonk Smash
Shaq
JSMcMullen92
Peripheral
Randall Flagg
Beverly Marsh
Dnemec
Alec
Jon
Becca69
Needfulkings
Ari Racing
Jimmck

dnemec
10-27-2016, 04:16 PM
Money sent, Bill! I'll just send the delectable treats later!

Merlin1958
10-27-2016, 04:16 PM
Money sent, Bill! I'll just send the delectable treats later!

Fair enough, my dear!!!

Jon
10-28-2016, 06:17 PM
As I have no real collection to add t, just send on my donation and skip my entry. Such a generous gift would be wasted on me.

Thank you, Bill. You are quite the philanderer philanthropist!

Merlin1958
10-29-2016, 01:00 PM
!!!!!!!!!Update!!!!!!

With the latest contributions we are up to $540.00 with 13 participants!!!! Still very good odds to get a signed book!!!!

Thank you all for your generosity!!! I have a feeling that whether you win the drawing or not, Santa will be very good to all of you!!!!!

Please check me. I don't normally use my PP acct. for this sort of thing and I would really hate to make a critical mistake. If your name is listed above, I have recorded your donation. If not, please PM me for a correction.

Merlin1958
10-29-2016, 01:01 PM
As I have no real collection to add t, just send on my donation and skip my entry. Such a generous gift would be wasted on me.

Very kind of you, Jon!!! Tell you what, if you win this thing we'll donate the book for auction during the actual HF fund raiser. What do you think? Cool?

becca69
10-30-2016, 05:30 PM
Just sent 3 entries for now ;)

Ari_Racing
10-31-2016, 06:56 AM
Donation sent!

Merlin1958
10-31-2016, 08:24 AM
We are now over $600 Check the previous post to see the new additions. We now have 16 participants, still pretty fine odds!!!!!

Jimimck
10-31-2016, 04:34 PM
Dude! You have gone above and beyond again Bill. I'm in pal.

Merlin1958
11-01-2016, 10:04 AM
I hope I am not violating anyone's privacy, but given that I am no PP wiz I thought it might be prudent to list donor names here. I won't reveal amounts in public so if you are concerned contact me via PM. If you contributed and do not see your name listed please notify me right away so we can rectify the issue.

Ladysai
Sentinel
T-Dogz
Honky Tonk Smash
Shaq
JSMcMullen92
Peripheral
Randall Flagg
Beverly Marsh
Dnemec
Alec
Jon
Becca69
Needfulkings
Ari Racing
Jimmck
Systemcrashoverride
Stroppygoblin
Johnnyalien
Brian861

Re-posting this for the sake of ease. Please check me folks. I already missed one donation and had to go back and correct it. As of this post the tally is.......

$760.00 With 20 participants.

SystemCrashOverRide
11-01-2016, 07:57 PM
Sent a little cashola. All I could spare. You're a good man Merlin, thanks for doing this!

Jon
11-03-2016, 08:05 PM

Very kind of you, Jon!!! Tell you what, if you win this thing we'll donate the book for auction during the actual HF fund raiser. What do you think? Cool?

Excellent idea! To be clear... deal with all my entries this way for this event.

Merlin1958
11-04-2016, 05:37 PM
ATTENTION!!!!!

People, PLEASE check me in the above post that I have recorded all donations and names!!! I rarely use my PP balance and as such do not receive/send funds very often. To be honest, I transfer info to a yellow legal pad in order to keep track (go ahead laugh). So, please check and make sure I have recorded your name in the post above. If I got your name I most likely go0t your amount right. Just to be safe, I will re-post names + number of entries just prior to the actual drawing.

Thank you ALL for your generosity and rest assured, "SANTA" will be on the case for the PRIZE!!!!!!

For the Record, David at Betts has agreed to be the sole provider the item and deliver it when the time comes so you can be sure of the quality and shipping of the item. Hints are hereby welcome at this point, but not guaranteed!!! :evil:

Merlin1958
11-04-2016, 05:38 PM

Excellent idea! To be clear... deal with all my entries this way for this event.

"As you wish...." lol

I will honor your request however, PM me your address once again, Jon. Santa may have something Non collectible in the bottom of his bag for you!!!!

Sigh, I'm such a "Big Kid"!!!! So jazzed that, Merlin IV will be getting a full size, interactive "R2D2" for Xmas this year. My wife forbade it so, I had to exhibit my excitement here!!!! lol lol It carries the "Princess Leia" video message and projects it on the wall and responds to all manner of interactive voice commands and responses!!! Can't wait for him to get it!!! Even at 4 years old he loves Star Wars!!!

Think he'll let, "Grandpa" play with it with him? lol

Merlin1958
11-09-2016, 04:47 PM
Just a reminder people. Donations wrap on November 30th so get your entries in now!!!!

Current total: $760.00!!!!!!

Brian861
11-09-2016, 05:36 PM
Entry sent! Think I did it right.

Merlin1958
11-09-2016, 05:40 PM
Yes you did!!! Post updated.

Brian861
11-09-2016, 05:44 PM
Yes you did!!! Post updated.

:thumbsup:

Merlin1958
11-09-2016, 05:59 PM
I'd like to remind you of something. This drawing is not just for ANY signed book, but for one you are currently lacking in your collection!!! I will be scouring the winner's collection thread to ID a book (or books) that he/she "needs"!!!!!! I'm pretty good at this by the way and I have, David at Betts to help me out as well. You really ought to be in on this, folks!!!!

Brian861
11-09-2016, 06:06 PM
I'll save ya the trouble of looking in mine. I don't own a single S/L or sig of any type from King. Well, except for the facsimile.

Merlin1958
11-09-2016, 06:13 PM
I'll save ya the trouble of looking in mine. I don't know a single S/L or sig of any type from King. Well, except for the facsimile.

Good to know. A S/L is very much in play here and not out of the question. In the spirit of full disclosure, # of entries may make a big difference in this drawing as there are only 20 participants at this point. Obviously, with the total currently at $760 there are only 76 entries so far. You do the math and contribute as you see fit. Oh, and also.............................................. .................................................

A Very Happy & Healthy Holiday Season to all!!!!!

Jon
11-11-2016, 08:29 AM
To be honest, I transfer info to a yellow legal pad in order to keep track (go ahead laugh).

Legal pad??? Is that a hygiene product for lawyers?

becca69
11-11-2016, 09:26 AM
2 more entries for me (should have 5 now)

Merlin1958
11-11-2016, 05:36 PM
2 more entries for me (should have 5 now)

Yeppers!!! Ty!!!

Merlin1958
11-11-2016, 06:26 PM
To be honest, I transfer info to a yellow legal pad in order to keep track (go ahead laugh).

Legal pad??? Is that a hygiene product for lawyers?

Maybe!!! lol lol Nevertheless, I go "Old School" with recording data. I leave the digital stuff to our fearless leader, El Jefe!!! lol

Merlin1958
11-12-2016, 03:21 PM
I seem to recall, Jerome posting drawing candidates and entries for the Grand Prize giveaway so here goes. The drawing so far..................

Ladysai - 5 entries
Sentinel - 1 entry
HonkyTonkSmash - 1 entry
Shaq - 1 entry
Jsmcmullen92 - 10 entries
Peripheral - 5 entries
T-Dogz - 10 entries
Randall Flagg - 1 entry (for the benefit of his son who helps run the site behind the scenes)
Beverly Marsh 2 entries
Alec - 10 entries
Dnemec - 5 entries
Jon - 3 entries
Becca69 - 5 entries
Needfulkings - 5 entries
Ari Racing - 2 entries
Jimimck - 2 entries
Systemcrashoverride - 3 entries
Stroppygoblin - 2 entries
Johnnyalien - 2 entries
Bria861 - 1 entry

I trust I got it right, but feel free to check me and be sure. So far we have 20 participants and $760 raised. On 12/1 the list goes to RF for his wife to draw the winning name. I placed spoiler tags over the names so that if anyone is uncomfortable with being listed they can let me know. I just wanted to be as transparent as possible to avoid any hint of impropriety. Thanks to all those that have participated so far and a very happy holiday to you all. Remember, donations will be accepted until midnight November 30th!!!

Could the prize be a S/L of "The Stand"?????????????????????????

DREAM ON!!!!! LOL LOL

However, it will be something you need for your collection and will be signed by Stephen King. It will also come from, THE collectible King book store, Betts Books!!!!!!!

Depending on the final disposition of the "Brexit" vote, UK donors will be eligible to receive 2,000 Euro's or a lump of coal!!!! LOL LOL J/K

Sir_Boomme
11-12-2016, 04:56 PM
yeah... I'm the atheist that sometimes celebrates Christmas.... but you can count me in for a couple of entries....
But I don't think I probably need any of the signed books... I've run out of shelf space and been taking a break.
If I win, just send me a signed framed picture of Mr Bill in your Scooby Doo speedo.

Merlin1958
11-12-2016, 05:08 PM
yeah... I'm the atheist that sometimes celebrates Christmas.... but you can count me in for a couple of entries....
But I don't think I probably need any of the signed books... I've run out of shelf space and been taking a break.
If I win, just send me a signed framed picture of Mr Bill in your Scooby Doo speedo.

Really? lol Okay, you got it, buddy!!! lol lol lol

Sir_Boomme
11-12-2016, 08:02 PM
oh lordy... what have I gotten myself into, first time in my life I'm praying to lose...and hell, I'm an atheist.
You need to let me know where to paypal the donation to big guy.... Merlin1959 doesn't work for me.

Randall Flagg
11-13-2016, 11:38 AM
I have to respectfully decline the entry for me (and my son). I appreciate the gesture, but were I to win , it would be odd.

saginaw
11-14-2016, 09:26 AM
Just sent some funds. Hopefully I did it properly. Been lurking for awhile and finally decided to join.

Merlin1958
11-15-2016, 05:18 AM
oh lordy... what have I gotten myself into, first time in my life I'm praying to lose...and hell, I'm an atheist.
You need to let me know where to paypal the donation to big guy.... Merlin1959 doesn't work for me.

PP address is (wbender2@cox.net).

Merlin1958
11-17-2016, 06:11 PM

Ladysai
Sentinel
T-Dogz
Honky Tonk Smash
Shaq
JSMcMullen92
Peripheral
Randall Flagg
Beverly Marsh
Dnemec
Alec
Jon
Becca69
Needfulkings
Ari Racing
Jimmck
Systemcrashoverride
Stroppygoblin
Johnnyalien
Brian861
Saginaw
Firemonkey66
DrZaius
br!an
Theli
TCCBodhi
CRinVA

Re-posting this for the sake of ease. Please check me folks. I already missed one donation and had to go back and correct it. As of this post the tally is.......

$1,000.00 With 27 participants.

This is still the list of donors/contributions as of this posting. Remember, your chance to get in on this and gain drawing entries ends at midnight, 11/30/16 (AZ Time)

saginaw
11-17-2016, 06:21 PM
Mine didn't go through? Last name is fowler.

Merlin1958
11-17-2016, 06:38 PM
I'm gonna check again. My apologies, but I suck at PP and hardly ever use it. Nevertheless, I am wonderful at "WTF" Christmas gifts!!! lol

Edit; "Michael Fowler"? Yes, I di get it and the list is updated. Thank you for checking me, I didn't get that "You have money" email, but it is there and recorded. We're at .....................

$1,000.00!!!!!!

firemonkey66
11-18-2016, 01:24 AM
Hey Bill, I sent you some money for entries if you want to add me to the list. Cheers!

DoctorZaius
11-19-2016, 08:51 AM
Hey Bill,
I just sent some money through PP - sorry, I know you don't like it, but I just sold something small here on the website and the money was there. An easy transfer. Please let me know when you get it and add me to your list. This is a great thing you are doing.
Best, Greg (yup, Red Sox Greg)

Merlin1958
11-19-2016, 09:44 AM
Hey Bill,
I just sent some money through PP - sorry, I know you don't like it, but I just sold something small here on the website and the money was there. An easy transfer. Please let me know when you get it and add me to your list. This is a great thing you are doing.

Why wouldn't I like it? Less money to spend at Fenway!!! LOL

List updated!!!

Jon
11-19-2016, 05:39 PM
Hey Bill,

http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae214/denny111/yuuup.jpg
Yuuup!

Bill is a great guy!

Merlin1958
11-19-2016, 05:48 PM
Hey Bill,

http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae214/denny111/yuuup.jpg
Yuuup!

Bill is a great guy!

lol Thanks, but I am sure there are many that would disagree!!! lol It ain't about me anyhow, it's about the spirit of the season, doing something nice for someone else and helping out those less fortunate that matters. Seriously!! Don't forget, David at betts is a co-conspirator!!!

Merlin1958
11-19-2016, 06:03 PM
I have to respectfully decline the entry for me (and my son). I appreciate the gesture, but were I to win , it would be odd.

Tell you what. We'll lump this donation in with, Jon's deal. Cool?

Brian861
11-19-2016, 08:08 PM
Thanks, Bill. Appreciate the message :) +1

Merlin1958
11-19-2016, 08:11 PM
Thanks, Bill. Appreciate the message :) +1

Ahh, I do the best I can!!! Thank you for your contribution!!!

TCCBodhi
11-21-2016, 01:02 AM
Cookies in 2015 (and 2016) improved your chances, yes? ;)

I'll get a couple entries in in the next few days once I make sure my other bills are paid sufficiently.

Merlin1958
11-21-2016, 12:49 PM
Cookies in 2015 (and 2016) improved your chances, yes? ;)

I'll get a couple entries in in the next few days once I make sure my other bills are paid sufficiently.

Cookies won't hurt your chances!!! lol

We're up to $1,000 with 27 participants!!!! Only a little over a week left to get your entries in folks!!!

Merlin1958
11-23-2016, 03:20 PM
Let's take this up a notch in the spirit of the holidays. In addition to the Secret Santa prize winner, an additional three names will be drawn to receive copies of "Charlie the Choo-Choo"!!!!!

All I will need is the name and address of the three chosen participants in order to have the books shipped directly from Amazon. No s/h in the U.S., Intl at cost. What do you think folks does that sweeten the pot a bit?

Brian861
11-23-2016, 03:23 PM
Sounds good to me!

CRinVA
11-25-2016, 07:51 AM
Bill I haven't been around much lately - cant sign on during the day at all with new job! Hell I cant even take my cell phone into the office! Anyways, donation just made. Add me to the entry list!
:-)

Theli
11-25-2016, 06:02 PM
Just threw my name in the hat for an entry. If I'm too late to enter for the giveaway at least the small donation goes to a good cause.

Merlin1958
11-25-2016, 07:59 PM
Wow!!! Good day for donations!!! I believe I have accounted for everyone. 27 participants and just 5 days left to get your entries in!!!!

You folks are VERY generous indeed!!!

Jon
11-25-2016, 08:02 PM
Let's take this up a notch in the spirit of the holidays. In addition to the Secret Santa prize winner, an additional three names will be drawn to receive copies of "Charlie the Choo-Choo"!!!!!

All I will need is the name and address of the three chosen participants in order to have the books shipped directly from Amazon. No s/h in the U.S., Intl at cost. What do you think folks does that sweeten the pot a bit?

At the risk of reneging...I''d love a copy of Charlie. If win. I will donate more to even the score. I assume it is a mass market copy. My additional donation will come in 7 or 8 days (when I donation to DT.org... I realize this does not guarantee a win.)

Merlin1958
11-25-2016, 09:10 PM

At the risk of reneging...I''d love a copy of Charlie. If win. I will donate more to even the score. I assume it is a mass market copy. My additional donation will come in 7 or 8 days (when I donation to DT.org... I realize this does not guarantee a win.)

I don't see an issue with this, unless someone else does. So, to be clear if you win the "Grand Prize" re-gift it to the HF. If you win a copy of "Charlie" send it on to you. Correct?

BTW, I misspoke. I intend to purchase the additional copies of "Charlie the Choo Choo" from, CD and have an email out to, Brian Freeman to reserve the copies and solidify logistics. I'm hoping to purchase the books from, CD and have them shipped direct to the winners. Therefore, I will need the winning addresses ASAP after the winners are announced on or around 12/1/16. Keep in mind, Dolores, (RF's wife) has been kind enough to offer her services on our behalf, but I can't speak to her work/home schedule. Rest assured, we are looking to get this done ASAP after the donation deadline!!!

Also, FWIW we have met my most hopeful goal for this little venture and everything from hereon in is "Gravy"!!!! LOL You should all pat yourselves on the back as the most giving community in the world wide web, IMHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jon
11-25-2016, 11:44 PM
Yes sir...if one of my entries wins...I will love a mass market copy of Charlie. I will donate to offset any winnings and even in lieu of winning.

(And to be clear; I did NOT amputate my own left arm and eat it with Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce ®... nasty, ugly rumors!! LOL)

Merlin1958
11-26-2016, 03:33 PM
Only 4 days left!!!!!!!

Merlin1958
11-29-2016, 04:05 PM
Okay, folks we're all set for the "Charlie the Choo-Choo" books!!!! Remember, if you are chosen I will need your real name and address in a PM.

This is it. Tomorrow (Midnight, AZ time) donations will be closed for the drawing. Last chance to get in one the fun!!!!! We are currently at...............

$1,010.00!!!

So that is just 101 entries, for 4 prizes and from just 28 individuals. Pretty good odds from old St. Nick!!!! lol

Merlin1958
11-29-2016, 05:39 PM
Ben Staad, is in for an entry!!! Many thanks, my brother from another Mother!!!

Merlin1958
11-29-2016, 05:45 PM

Ladysai
Sentinel
T-Dogz
Honky Tonk Smash
Shaq
JSMcMullen92
Peripheral
Randall Flagg
Beverly Marsh
Dnemec
Alec
Jon
Becca69
Needfulkings
Ari Racing
Jimmck
Systemcrashoverride
Stroppygoblin
Johnnyalien
Brian861
Saginaw
Firemonkey66
DrZaius
br!an
Theli
TCCBodhi
CRinVA
Ben Staad
Webstar1000

$1,030.00 With 29 participants.

This is still the list of donors/contributions as of this posting. Remember, your chance to get in on this and gain drawing entries ends at midnight, 11/30/16 (AZ Time)

I believe this is the tally so far. Please check me if I am off.

Merlin1958
11-29-2016, 07:52 PM
Since the rules have been called into question, let me reiterate. The donation period, and therefore entries into the drawing for the "Secret Santa" prize close tomorrow at 12:00 pm AZ Time. The PP address for donations/entries is "wbender2@cox.net" There will be a single "Grand Prize Secret Santa" gift recipient selected (hopefully 12/1/16) and three additional winners who will receive a "Charlie The Choo Choo" edition from, CD. Winners of the "Charlie the Choo Choo" book need to PM me their respective name and address. The "grand Prize" winner will receive a valuable book that I can best identify as a "I need it, but didn't buy it" volume through what ever means available to me. The book will come from, Betts Books and I may receive an assist from him as well.

I hope I have been as transparent as possible. I will not be the one to choose the winners. Scheduling permitting, Dolores will select the winners from a hat.

Best of luck to you all and a very happy holiday!!!!

stroppygoblin
11-30-2016, 03:11 AM
Scheduling permitting, Dolores will select the winners from a hat.

I've always said what a wonderful woman Dolores is... Remarkable, with what she has to put up with on a daily basis.... :evil:

Merlin1958
12-01-2016, 11:03 AM
Okay my fine folks, the list has been updated and forwarded to our fearless leader in order that at her earliest convenience, she will pull the winner from a hat. Three additional selections will also be made to receive the "Charlie the Choo-Choo" books. Once you win an item you are out of the drawing for further prizes. Remember, those that win the Charlie books will need to PM me their address so they can be forwarded to you by Cemetery Dance. Good luck to everyone and have a happy and healthy holiday season!!!!

Edit: The window for donations to me has closed. Please do not forward any additional donations to me for the HF. If you would still like to contribute, the Haven Fund Raiser will begin 1/1/17 and a button will be made available. Otherwise, I suggest you consider donations to keep the site running and ad free.

Edit II: Also, you may now feel free to offer your thoughts on "If I win, I want......" LOL I won't guaranty that you will get it if you ask (Santa, works in mysterious ways), but it can't hurt!!!! Hopefully, we will have the winner identified this evening.

Beverly Marsh
12-01-2016, 11:55 AM
Bill have I told you lately how nice, handsome, smart, charismatic, charming, and swell you are? :smile_002:

But seriously,
This was a nice thing for you to do and for a good cause! 'Tis the season!
Good luck to all.

Merlin1958
12-01-2016, 12:04 PM
Bill have I told you lately how nice, handsome, smart, charismatic, charming, and swell you are? :smile_002:

But seriously,
This was a nice thing for you to do and for a good cause! 'Tis the season!
Good luck to all.

I know, right? lol lol lol

Just kidding. Thank you very much!!

becca69
12-01-2016, 02:04 PM
I guess a lettered (or limited) Regulators is out of the question? :innocent:

Merlin1958
12-01-2016, 02:57 PM
I guess a lettered (or limited) Regulators is out of the question? :innocent:

You a very funny Lady!!!! LOL

Merlin1958
12-01-2016, 03:42 PM
This is so exciting!!! A few members' Christmas wishes may come true, certainly for at least one special someone!!!

103 entries, 29 individuals!!! Who could it be now????????? LOL

Whatever the outcome I would like to thank each and every one of the participants for helping to make this little venture a resounding success!!! Feel free to pat yourselves on the back!!

My very best wishes to each of you for a happy holiday season!!!

Jon
12-01-2016, 06:52 PM
Thank you, Bill.

Merlin1958
12-02-2016, 09:51 AM
Grand prize Winner!!!!

JSMcMullen92

"Charlie the Choo-Choo" winners!!!!

Systemcrashoverride
Shaq
Dnemec

Congratulations!!!!

Also a big THANK YOU to, Doloroes!!!!

Randall Flagg
12-02-2016, 09:54 AM
Congratulations to the winners!

peripheral
12-02-2016, 10:02 AM
Congrats to the winners, and nicely done Bill!

webstar1000
12-02-2016, 10:10 AM
Good job and congrats to the winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian861
12-02-2016, 10:18 AM
Congrats, guys!

Beverly Marsh
12-02-2016, 10:25 AM
Congratulations all!!!

stroppygoblin
12-02-2016, 10:29 AM
Congratulations all round folks!

Ben Staad
12-02-2016, 11:03 AM
Great Win for the Haven Fundraiser! Congrats to All!

shaq
12-02-2016, 02:24 PM
Wow, thank you Bill, that is fantastic.

You've done a marvellous job, congratulations.

Cheers Dave

Oh, and a very Merry Christmas to you.

firemonkey66
12-02-2016, 02:29 PM
Congrats to the winners! And a round of applause for Bill and Dolores!

dnemec
12-02-2016, 05:06 PM
Why thank you, Bill! That is awesome! And congrats to the other winners! Now I guess I MUST send Bill baked goodies. :P

Merlin1958
12-02-2016, 05:10 PM
Charlie the choo-choo winners need to PM their address to me ASAP

Brian861
12-02-2016, 05:40 PM
Charlie the choo-choo winners need to PM their address to me ASAP

Bit of hijacking but thoughts popping into my head as they do; ever wonder why folks us ASAP=As soon as possible. When they really mean.......

Right fuckin' now!!!

Now back to Bill's awesome efforts and Christmas cheer :)

ladysai
12-02-2016, 06:24 PM
Thanks for putting this together, Bill! Youve got a great donation for good cause and youve given some good folks a great Christmas present! :huglove:
Congrats to the winners!

Shannon
12-02-2016, 06:36 PM
Great job, Billiam.

jsmcmullen92
12-02-2016, 08:33 PM
Wow!!!

Thanks so much for hosting this Bill. I'm so excited!

Congrats to everyone and glad the HF got such a good outcome from this

Merlin1958
12-03-2016, 01:13 PM
Wow!!!

You posted that you have 14 signed books by, King. That can't be right can it? Are your only signed books the S/L? I know, I'm cheating!! LOL

jsmcmullen92
12-03-2016, 01:20 PM
Wow!!!

You posted that you have 14 signed books by, King. That can't be right can it? Are your only signed books the S/L? I know, I'm cheating!! LOL
I have mostly S/L. All should be on the collection thread. Of trade signed I have desperation, dark half, and needful things I believe. All books are boxed so I can't look right now lol

Merlin1958
12-03-2016, 01:24 PM
Wow!!!

I have mostly S/L. All should be on the collection thread. Of trade signed I have desperation, dark half, and needful things I believe. All books are boxed so I can't look right now lol

Yeah, I went through your thread. That post is a big help!!!

jsmcmullen92
12-03-2016, 01:25 PM
Wow!!!

Yeah, I went through your thread. That post is a big help!!!
Oh and a gunslinger paperback

Merlin1958
12-03-2016, 01:30 PM
I should have all the "CTCC" books sorted out by Mon./Tues for the winners. Just waiting on, Brian Freeman over at CD for the protocol.

shaq
12-03-2016, 04:12 PM
Bill, you are the dogs b's.

And jsm.. one very lucky chappy!

Merlin1958
12-03-2016, 04:33 PM
Dog's balls? lol I take it that was a Canadian compliment? lol

Josh, In looking through your thread I'm thinking a CTCC and a can of pledge for that KD case? lol lol

shaq
12-03-2016, 04:42 PM
U.K. Matey, but you got the sentiment right lol!

Merlin1958
12-03-2016, 04:44 PM
U.K. Matey, but you got the sentiment right lol!

Oops. That's right. The "other" guy is Canadian!!! lol lol

BTW There were two Intl winners and at least one (if not both) offered to pay the Intl s/h. Santa's got that for you, but if you like and as suggested you can feel free to donate the approximate amount to the HF next year. Very nice gesture on your part.

Also, before I get too crazy with a gift for, Josh can anyone confirm whether he has been a "Good Boy" this year? lol lol j/k lol

The amount of "testaments" he receives will have a HUGE bearing on his prize!!! lol lol

No reason this can't be fun, right? lol

Merlin1958
12-03-2016, 05:03 PM
Since this was fairly successful I'm considering making it an annual affair, starting it earlier and ending before November 1st so as to not conflict with other ventures. Same rules, same prize (s?), but I would have more time for members to join/donate and for me to comb threads and instead of making my usual multitude of small donations to the HF just make this the biggy so to speak. However, I am really bad with the PP so I may need and accomplice to collect the donations and turn them over to, Jerome. Certainly open to your thoughts and suggestions.

At the very least it would double your chances for a "Grand Prize" each year.

As to collecting the PP funds, it's not that I can't be trusted it's just that I rarely use the "PP balance" feature and I am not familiar with the intricacies of the animal. Case in point, Sharkie69 made a donation and I failed to see it and he failed to point it out. I'm in the process of working that out with him, but I would hate to have that happen again. Perhaps a staff member can step up? There are very valid reasons (not to be discussed) why, Jerome cannot accept all the donations to his account. IDK what the answer is, but I am open to valid suggestions/guidance.

stroppygoblin
12-03-2016, 05:21 PM
Also, before I get too crazy with a gift for, Josh can anyone confirm whether he has been a "Good Boy" this year?

Report Card

Josh has done well this year, his attendance has been exemplary with no recorded sick days or truancy.
Josh pays attention to the class and often contributes, however he can, on occasion be distracted by others.

His penmanship is improving , as is his spelling. French will unfortunately always be a foreign language to him.
He shows an avid interest in literature, sometimes to the detriment of the other parts of the curriculum.

Josh has participated in several group projects and is a helpful and energetic contributer.
I look forward to teaching him again next year.

Merlin1958
12-03-2016, 05:23 PM
Also, before I get too crazy with a gift for, Josh can anyone confirm whether he has been a "Good Boy" this year?

Report Card

Josh has done well this year, his attendance has been exemplary with no recorded sick days or truancy.
Josh pays attention to the class and often contributes, however he can, on occasion be distracted by others.

His penmanship is improving , as is his spelling. French will unfortunately always be a foreign language to him.
He shows an avid interest in literature, sometimes to the detriment of the other parts of the curriculum.

Josh has participated in several group projects and is a helpful and energetic contributer.
I look forward to teaching him again next year.

LOL LOL Yeah, but is his tuition PIF? lol lol Also, is he still tugging on poor, Lauren's pigtails at recess? lol

Br!an
12-04-2016, 05:54 AM
Well done, Bill.

Congratulations to the winners.

The easiest way to collect the funds is to add another email to your PayPal account. First set up an email account at the provider of your choice, e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Cox.net. Something like secretsanta@cox.net. Then link your PayPal with the new address. Just go into your PayPal settings and click the + sign near "Email" to add the new address. The money will co-mingle in your bank, but PayPal will keep the records separate for each email so you can easily track everything.

Oh, and a :thumbsup: for Josh.

Jimimck
12-04-2016, 11:03 AM
Well done!

Bill, a huge Merry Christmas to you and yours pal

T-Dogz_AK47
12-04-2016, 11:15 AM
Since this was fairly successful I'm considering making it an annual affair, starting it earlier and ending before November 1st so as to not conflict with other ventures. Same rules, same prize (s?), but I would have more time for members to join/donate and for me to comb threads and instead of making my usual multitude of small donations to the HF just make this the biggy so to speak. However, I am really bad with the PP so I may need and accomplice to collect the donations and turn them over to, Jerome. Certainly open to your thoughts and suggestions.

At the very least it would double your chances for a "Grand Prize" each year.

You really are a true gent for doing this Bill! Your herculean efforts in support of both the HF and generosity towards forum members is absolutely breathtaking! For me, you represent everything that is good on this forum and your selflessness and willingness to continuously help others is a shining example to all! I am honoured to be able to call you my friend and I for one will certainly participate again next year!!!

In a nutshell.... YOU FUCKIN' ROCK!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Merlin1958 again.

T-Dogz_AK47
12-04-2016, 11:20 AM
A big Congratulations to Josh and all the winners!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SystemCrashOverRide
12-04-2016, 11:54 AM
Woo-hoo! Just saw this now. Awesome. I've sent you my info in a PM Bill.

TCCBodhi
12-04-2016, 10:14 PM
Congrats to Josh and all the other winners. Yet another reason for me to take a trip to Austin and see his collection one of these days! Congrats to the Haven Fund as well!!!

Merlin1958
12-05-2016, 10:05 AM
Well done, Bill.

Congratulations to the winners.

The easiest way to collect the funds is to add another email to your PayPal account. First set up an email account at the provider of your choice, e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Cox.net. Something like secretsanta@cox.net. Then link your PayPal with the new address. Just go into your PayPal settings and click the + sign near "Email" to add the new address. The money will co-mingle in your bank, but PayPal will keep the records separate for each email so you can easily track everything.

Oh, and a :thumbsup: for Josh.

I didn't know. I'll have to look into this. Thanks!!!

Ari_Racing
12-05-2016, 10:15 AM
Congratulations to the winners! :)

Very nice gesture, Bill!

Merlin1958
12-05-2016, 10:21 AM

Very nice gesture, Bill!

And how did you manage not to win something? lol Merry Christmas!!!

Merlin1958
12-06-2016, 10:45 AM
The Grand Prize is enroute!!!!

Roseannebarr
12-06-2016, 10:48 AM
Yeah! If I won I need signed green mile of Charlie choo choo or different seasons

Brice
12-06-2016, 12:05 PM

Very nice gesture, Bill!

And how did you manage not to win something? lol Merry Christmas!!!

That was Ari's Christmas present to the other contestants. He decided to not win. lol

Merlin1958
12-06-2016, 07:50 PM
The CTCC's are all squared away and shipping priority for Christmas!! I'd like to offer my sincere thanks to, David at Betts Books for all his help. It is he who made this possible!!! I hope you all enjoyed this little venture and will participate again next year. Look for the thread again in July/August to run through Halloween. That should give us all more sufficient time to make this an unqualified success!!

Thanks to all that participated and have a happy and healthy Holiday!!!

Josh, (sing song) I know what you're getting. Nah, nah nah nana!!!! LOL

shaq
12-07-2016, 04:13 AM
Excellent news. Christmas is officially open!!

I think you should share the details of Josh's present with the runners up so we can taunt/congratulate too

Seriously good job done here.

Cheers

Merlin1958
12-09-2016, 12:37 PM
Excellent news. Christmas is officially open!!

I think you should share the details of Josh's present with the runners up so we can taunt/congratulate too

Seriously good job done here.

Cheers

That is entirely up to, Josh but I trust he will share.

So, just a straw poll. Who would like to see this happen next year between 8/17 and 10/31/17 for donations and the grand prize delivered for Christmas. Also, who would definitely participate?
Remember, the Grand Prize will be signed (or S/L) and subjective to the winner.

Winners, please acknowledge receipt if not pics just for my peace of mind.

T-Dogz_AK47
12-09-2016, 12:43 PM
So, just a straw poll. Who would like to see this happen next year between 8/17 and 10/31/17 for donations and the grand prize delivered for Christmas. Also, who would definitely participate?
Remember, the Grand Prize will be signed (or S/L) and subjective to the winner.

I'm definitely in, my man!!! :thumbsup:

Brian861
12-09-2016, 02:19 PM
Yep, sounds like a plan to me as well.

jsmcmullen92
12-09-2016, 04:12 PM
Well duh I'm in lol

cit74
12-09-2016, 04:20 PM
id be in - i missed out this year - missed that group of messages

jsmcmullen92
12-10-2016, 12:53 PM
Well the box from Betts showed up today. I have company so I will have to wait until tonight to open it! [emoji50]

T-Dogz_AK47
12-10-2016, 03:07 PM
Well the box from Betts showed up today. I have company so I will have to wait until tonight to open it! [emoji50]

I think you should wait until Christmas Day to open it. Prolong the agony a bit.... LOL :P

jsmcmullen92
12-11-2016, 05:14 PM
So I finally got some time today to open up the gift (I couldn't wait). All I have to say is WOW!!!!
Thanks SO much to Bill and Betts for making this possible.

I received a Hearts in Suspension 1/1 signed at the University of Maine Event with Flyer from the event!
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s603/jsmcmullen92/Mobile%20Uploads/20161211_183411_zps8cazzuvp.jpg

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s603/jsmcmullen92/Mobile%20Uploads/20161211_183431_zpsasy9cdif.jpg

ALSO I received a 1/1 End of Watch!
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s603/jsmcmullen92/Mobile%20Uploads/20161211_183438_zpseg7ukhci.jpg

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s603/jsmcmullen92/Mobile%20Uploads/20161211_183455_zpsroy7eebp.jpg

SIGNED AS WELL!!!!!!!
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s603/jsmcmullen92/Mobile%20Uploads/20161211_183501_zpsquwceb1e.jpg

I can't thank you guys enough and I am glad that this all went to a good cause!

Randall Flagg
12-12-2016, 08:27 AM
Those are pretty good prizes. Congratulations.

T-Dogz_AK47
12-12-2016, 08:31 AM
Congratulations Josh! Those are absolutely awesome prizes!! :clap::clap:

Ari_Racing
12-12-2016, 08:31 AM
WOW! NICE PRICES! Congratulations!

I'd be in for next year as well!

Theli
12-12-2016, 08:55 AM
I've been away from this page too long. Congrats to all the winners! And Bill, you're a real mensch!

webstar1000
12-12-2016, 08:57 AM
:drool:

Ben Staad
12-12-2016, 10:47 AM
Awesome gift! Congrats.

shaq
12-12-2016, 10:59 AM
Wow! Fantastic, congratulations Josh

Bill you really truly are Santa!

That is an amazing gift.

Merlin1958
12-13-2016, 05:06 PM
Well, it looks like we made a score with the Grand Prize for, Josh!! David, had a lot of input on the choice (s). It was a little tough to ID an appropriate S/L for him. We'll see how it goes next year. At the very least the prize was claibrated to his collection and not just a random selection. I hope you enjoy your winning's my good sir!!!

The CTCC's are in transit. I believe two of them were shipping International, so it may be a little while before we see those posted. The third is going to someone in the U.S. and is in the mail. We'll have to see what is available for some supplementary prizes next year. I hope you will all be back to try your hand once again!! A Very Happy Holiday to you all.

Also, I was advised, by those I respect that HIS will realize greater value going forward than other options. So, that factored into our deliberations, FWIW

See you all again next year??????? Until then, ENJOY!!!

Brian861
12-13-2016, 11:24 PM
With the amazing grand prize this year, I see the number of participates growing for next year. A signed 1st/1st of Sleeping Beauties perhaps....

Merlin1958
12-19-2016, 05:05 PM
I hear that "The Real Santa" so liked the Grand Prize that he is sending the HIS SC by CD as well!!! Boy, when, Santa does something he sure does it all the way!!!

P.S. Now, go get your own fucking EOW SC you slacker or get coal next year!!! Don't look at me, I'm just relaying what he said!!!! :cool:

Theli
12-20-2016, 08:58 AM
^Santa's official ambassador.

shaq
12-23-2016, 02:06 PM
Bill, just wanted to say, thanks for the Secret Santa, it's not arrived yet but will post pics as soon as I get it. Cheers and Merry Xmas

Merlin1958
12-23-2016, 03:42 PM
Bill, just wanted to say, thanks for the Secret Santa, it's not arrived yet but will post pics as soon as I get it. Cheers and Merry Xmas

No thanks to me are necessary. You want to thank someone for the CTCC books thank, Brian and Mindy at CD!!!! They were my "Elves" for this and made it possible!!! CD seriously ROCKS!!!!

Jon
12-23-2016, 08:33 PM
Yes.. and MOST genteel.

Merlin1958
12-27-2016, 07:34 PM
The ACTUAL Haven Fund Raiser is nigh upon us with a new and even grander, Grand Prize Giveaway!!!!! Be on the look out for breaking news!!!

shaq
01-04-2017, 03:40 PM
Hey Santa, my package arrived today, thanks so much, very kind of you. And thanks to his little helpers at CD too

Cheers

Brian861
01-05-2017, 09:28 AM
Hey Santa, my package arrived today, thanks so much, very kind of you. And thanks to his little helpers at CD too

Cheers

:cool:

Merlin1958
05-26-2017, 04:02 PM
Just an FYI, but we have already got some really cool projects on the way for next year and be sure to look for the "Merlin HF Secret Santa" again next year!!! You folks have been amazing once again and while we don't have the definitive totals as yet, I can tell you that this year's effort has been a success once again!!! Pat yourselves on the back folks. You really ROCK!!!! :rock::rock::rock:

Ari_Racing
05-29-2017, 05:53 AM
Looking forward for it! :)