PDA

View Full Version : Hearts in suspension, by Stephen King

herbertwest
09-19-2016, 06:22 AM
From Liljas :

http://www.liljas-library.com/img/other/heartsinsuspension.jpg

Hearts in Suspension will be released on November 7 and seems to be labeled as a Stephen King book. Here’s all info about it.

This publication marks the 50th anniversary of Stephen King’s entrance into the University of Maine at Orono in the fall of 1966. The accelerating war in Vietnam and great social upheaval at home exerted a profound impact on students of the period and deeply influenced King’s development as a writer and as a man.

King’s fictional treatment of this experience in his novella “Hearts in Atlantis” (reprinted in this volume) tracks his youthful avatar, Peter Riley, through the awakenings and heartbreak of his turbulent first year at UMaine. In his accompanying essay, “Five to One, One in Five,” written expressly for this volume, King sheds his fictional persona and takes on the challenge of a nonfiction return to his undergraduate experience. The stereoscopic combination of these narratives, told with King’s characteristic blend of canny insight and self-deprecating humor, create a revealing portrait of the artist as young man and a ground-level tableau of this highly charged time.

In addition, twelve fellow students and friends from King’s college days contribute personal narratives recalling their own experience of those years. These recollections—engaged, irreverent, and affecting—bring dimension and texture to the collective witnessing of a formative time in their lives and a defining moment in the country’s history.

This book also includes four installments of King’s never-before-reprinted student newspaper column, “King’s Garbage Truck.” These lively examples of King’s damn-the-torpedoes style, entertaining and shrewd in their youthful perceptions, more than hint at a talent about to take its place in the American literary landscape.

A gallery of period photographs and documents augments this volume.

ISBN 978-0-89101-127-9
PUBLICATION DATE: November 7, 2016
PRICE: $30.00

Copied from Lilja's Library: http://liljas-library.com/

I'll also add : "Hearts in Suspension, by Stephen King, with personal narratives by college classmates and friends, edited and with an introduction by Jim Bishop"

mae
09-19-2016, 07:17 AM
Oracle thread here, perhaps it should be moved there: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?19673-New-book-announced-Hearts-in-Suspension

herbertwest
09-19-2016, 10:19 AM
Yeah, but not everybody wander there

carlosdetweiller
09-19-2016, 11:06 AM
Yeah, but not everybody wander there

I never would have seen it over there. Oracle, is it? If it isn't in Calvin's Corner it hardly exists for me.

mae
09-19-2016, 12:17 PM
Why is that?

carlosdetweiller
09-19-2016, 02:27 PM
Why is that?

I just look at this site to discuss book collecting with other collectors. The threads of interest to me are in Calvin's Corner. Y'all moved one of my threads of interest to Dutch Hill so I check it out once a week or so. I've looked at other areas of the site but didn't find much of interest. I'm not really into discussing games, riddles, polls, tournaments, etc.

mae
09-19-2016, 02:29 PM
But the Oracle is where we post and discuss all the King-related news. So if you never check there or use the Unread posts feature, you can miss stuff.

jreitan47
09-19-2016, 02:37 PM
Why is that?

I just look at this site to discuss book collecting with other collectors. The threads of interest to me are in Calvin's Corner. Y'all moved one of my threads of interest to Dutch Hill so I check it out once a week or so. I've looked at other areas of the site but didn't find much of interest. I'm not really into discussing games, riddles, polls, tournaments, etc.

I'm with Bob. I never venture out of here or Dutch Hill.

tippy4
09-19-2016, 02:45 PM
Why is that?

Add me to the list.

99% of my time is spent in CC.

herbertwest
09-20-2016, 12:23 AM
I do visit the Oracle, Calvins Tower & the other authors subforums

Ari_Racing
09-22-2016, 04:14 AM
For me it's here 95% and 5% Oracle.

Bev Vincent
09-22-2016, 04:22 AM
I never know where I am -- I just pull up the list of threads with new posts and look at the ones that interest me!

zelig
09-22-2016, 05:56 AM
I never know where I am -- I just pull up the list of threads with new posts and look at the ones that interest me!

That's kind of my philosophy as well. I generally like to know where I am but I don't limit myself to CC. Especially since using Tapatalk, everything is in one stream so it's easy to see what's being discussed across the board. I like to follow the movie and TV threads and the odd one here and there that interest me.

herbertwest
09-22-2016, 02:06 PM
So, would you consider this book BY King, or more like a collection WITH some King stuff (the story hearts in atlantis + garbage trucks + new essay).

mae
09-22-2016, 02:27 PM
I wouldn't consider it a true King book. Most of it is a reprint (HIA novella). The Garbage Truck pieces are cool but I would have liked a complete collection. And then there are the other authors. So, a multi-author anthology.

Ari_Racing
09-29-2016, 06:17 AM
There was a (failed) project of a book with all the columns. King didn't want it published.

Fsmdr
11-01-2016, 01:15 PM
Hearts in Suspension is now available to preorder from UMaine:

https://umaine.edu/news/blog/2016/10/04/stephen-king-to-launch-his-newest-book-at-the-university-of-maine-nov-7/

wizardsrainbow
11-01-2016, 10:14 PM
Why is that?

Add me to the list.

99% of my time is spent in CC.

I spend 100% of my time right here.

Bev Vincent
11-02-2016, 05:31 PM
King's essay is 53 pages long. He also contributed a new 2-1/2 page intro to Hearts in Atlantis.

mikeC
11-03-2016, 05:50 AM
King's essay is 53 pages long. He also contributed a new 2-1/2 page intro to Hearts in Atlantis.

Thanks Bev, was wondering.

Bev Vincent
11-03-2016, 06:01 AM
I got my copy last night, along with a letter to reviewers, so I suppose technically it is an ARC, although it's actually a finished copy.

mae
11-03-2016, 06:25 AM
Sooner or later all of King's various non-fiction will be collected (into several fat volumes), that will be a super treat.

Bev Vincent
11-03-2016, 06:34 AM
Sooner or later all of King's various non-fiction will be collected (into several fat volumes), that will be a super treat.

The original concept for this book was to do a thematic collection of some of King's non-fiction -- according to Bishop and Alpert's intro. They found that everything that interested them "had already been taken."

jreitan47
11-03-2016, 07:05 AM
Got my copy last night. It's a lot thicker than I imagined it to be. Can't wait to dig into it tonight!

biomieg
11-05-2016, 11:54 PM
Is it only available through the UMaine link? I can't finish my preorder on the 'Europe' page. Is anybody willing to get me a copy?

Roseannebarr
11-06-2016, 05:43 AM
Is it only available through the UMaine link? I can't finish my preorder on the 'Europe' page. Is anybody willing to get me a copy?

Sure will! Picking up copies tomorrow. How many do you want?

biomieg
11-06-2016, 06:16 AM
One is enough. Thanks a lot!!!

Niels
11-06-2016, 07:41 AM
Can you pick up two copies and send them both to Michael? We'll arrange shipping in the Netherlands.

Roseannebarr
11-06-2016, 08:38 AM
Can you pick up two copies and send them both to Michael? We'll arrange shipping in the Netherlands.

Will do. 2 it is!

Bev Vincent
11-06-2016, 09:31 AM
My review should be up at CD Online tomorrow.

Randall Flagg
11-06-2016, 09:53 AM

Will do. 2 it is!
Please grab me a King signed one. Thanks!

biomieg
11-06-2016, 11:16 AM

Great idea!

Pieter
11-06-2016, 11:57 AM
Can you pick up 3 copies and send them both to Michael? We'll arrange shipping in the Netherlands.

:)

wizardsrainbow
11-07-2016, 03:27 AM
I'm driving the 6 hours today after I get off my night job...going to event and driving 6 hours home as I have to work tonite and I will be LATE by 3-4 hours at a minimum! UGH!

Bev Vincent
11-07-2016, 05:21 AM
My review: http://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/review-hearts-suspension-stephen-king-others/

Ben Mears
11-07-2016, 08:05 AM
Thanks Bev.
Knowing it will never happen it would be interesting to see a small press publish Sword In The Darkness as a complement to Hearts In Suspension as it would give additional insight into SK's influences and state of mind during those turbulent years at UM.

wizardsrainbow
11-08-2016, 03:43 AM
Interesting event to say the least.....I arrived at 3:30 and hung out with numerous members here....I am rather timid with my own stuff, but hung with a couple hoping to catch King entering the event. We were on the side of the building and it was pitch dark by 5:30pm...Policeman walks toward us with another person, who turns out to be King....member asks him politely if he would sign a book and King flatly turned him down and entered the venue....so much for getting my Sphere Gunslinger signed (this time)....there will be more opportunities.

What is interesting about this book is I learned THERE ARE ONLY 10,000 1ST EDITION copies printed and distribution expected to be "local" East Coast, so don't expect to easily find this book. As reference this just as many as a true 1st edition Gunslinger.....NOT many to speak of so I expect this book will have higher value.

King read 3 passages from the book during his time on stage, Michael Alpert spoke briefly first, then Jim Bishop (Editor, King friend, UofM Prof) and then King....he spoke to the times of the 60's and reflections on his essay etc...there were no same stories we've heard so many times which was great....King then invited maybe 9-10 friends from his college days (also some have essays in the book) to come on stage and there was a short Q&A with them. One of last announcements was that there were 400 signed copies "sprinkled" among the 1600 or so books for sale after the event and limit of 1 signed book per family....which immediately got my suspicions up...."how were they going to monitor that!"....by the time I reached close to front in line to buy books, I was told by 2 members here that the book selling/signed books were "rigged" and NOT randomly distributed it seems...there were 18 books purchased with only 2 signed copies, one of which because a member bought 5 and demanded one be signed.....otherwise it "appeared" that workers were grabbing unsigned "sealed" copies and only on occasion were given a signed copy from another woman/pile behind a curtain.....I bought 5 copies, first 4 were sealed non-signed ones but I got lucky with a final signed copy....I think cause I bought 5, but that is a suspicion on my part.....but in truth, distribution was NOT random.

I was told by phone first copy sold on ebay while I was driving the 6 hours home at $600 buy it now....few other copies listed at WAY high prices of $500-$600.....but if you "assume" only 10,000 1st editions are available and this could well be the ONLY 400 signed, then it becomes a Finders Keepers type of event and those initial prices are not atypical....there is a Princeton NJ event soon but it only says there will be some signed copies of Stephen's works...not specifically saying THIS book....Safe to say signed copies will be pretty rare and hard to get. I am HAPPY to have one and made it worth a 12 hour round trip drive.

Other members in attendance should weigh in with their thoughts.

redsoxfan565
11-08-2016, 05:32 AM
Nowhere near "random" distribution. There was a lady determining behind the curtain when and how the signed copies were distributed. Which not only made it frustrating but it took too long for everyone to go through the line.

Beverly Marsh
11-08-2016, 06:45 AM
David described the event perfectly. Had a great time and it was nice to see the aforementioned David along with Chris. Met Rick and "Roseanne" for the first time.
Veddy interesting thoughts on the book distribution. My experience went as such: I was going to buy several to chance it and then my friend and her husband bought three and ended up with none signed. I already have one on pre order so I decided not to spend a bunch of money to possibly end up with 5 unsigned books. So I bought just one. It was signed. I couldn't believe it. I honestly had zero hope and had to make sure I wasn't hallucinating!
If it was a rigged system(thanks system! lol) how do you guys suppose they decided who ended up with signed ones? I'm just curious as to how you think they were working it.

Cwalker
11-08-2016, 07:39 AM
It was as others have said very nice to see/meet other board members before and after the event. The event was enjoyable and full of first-hand history and insight.

The book distribution part? Not so much. I recognize that this was a big event and that things happen, but being near the end of the line my wife and I were shuffled from one line to another and back again, losing places each time. We finally bought our two (unsigned) copies and were saying our final goodbyes to people when I realized that, probably because of the poor distribution rates, some of the last people in line were being giving the chance to purchase guarenteed signed copies.

I immediatly went back to the table with a couple of board members who had travelled very far and not recieved signed copies and was able to purchase one myself.

It truly was a fun event and the overall feel for me was positive. I will admit that getting a signed copy though was definetly the icing on the cake! :)

Room 217 Caretaker
11-08-2016, 08:21 AM
how do you guys suppose they decided who ended up with signed ones? I'm just curious as to how you think they were working it.

They only gave signed copies to the pretty people :)

Mulleins

burial
11-08-2016, 08:26 AM
It seems it was a great event... congrats to all who ended with signed copies!

wizardsrainbow
11-08-2016, 08:55 AM
I was told by a member with impeccable reputation here that a lady behind the curtain (sounds a bit like Wizard of Oz doesn't it???) had all the signed copies, so when worker bees came back to get "orders" she determined if that order got a signed book or not. I cannot say it had anything to do with order size.....my statistical mind sees Bev buying one and getting 1 signed...I bought 5 and got 1, other members (saw the books) bought 18 and got only 2, Chris went 0 for 2 until he went back at end of night....They said one per household, so I think the lady behind the curtain just distributed them as she saw fit.

Pasiuk57
11-08-2016, 10:39 AM
Pretty poor way of handling it...the "randomness" seems to have been missed....

Beverly Marsh
11-08-2016, 10:44 AM
how do you guys suppose they decided who ended up with signed ones? I'm just curious as to how you think they were working it.

They only gave signed copies to the pretty people :)

Mulleins

:emot-roflolmao: I can live with this!

mikeC
11-08-2016, 11:14 AM
Why can't people go and have a good time instead of fighting and worrying about a signed book? He read 3 things and told new stories?! That sounds awesome. Hope a good version ends up online. Can't wait to read this.
Did Jim Bishop talk about living in a lighthouse?

Beverly Marsh
11-08-2016, 11:31 AM
I had a good time! As did everyone that went. I don't think anybody that was there is fighting or worrying. Just discussing the situation as it's interesting to see how things ended up working out for some board members.

Jim didn't talk about living in a lighthouse however he did state that his epitaph will read that he gave Stephen King a C+ in his freshman year :lol1:

mikeC
11-08-2016, 11:52 AM
haha nice.

Cwalker
11-08-2016, 12:05 PM
+1 to what Lori said. I had a great time and I would have accepted not getting a signed book. As I said elswhere, for me it was a chance to see him for the first time since 1980 when he came to my high school. It was only when it became clear that the distribution was not being handled as well/fairly as we might have hoped that it became an issue for me. I saw an opportunity to go back and get my one signed copy, a copy that is on my shelf and is where it will stay.

King is, and will always be a stand-up guy when it comes to these kind of things. Hell, all the proceeds from this book, all of it, is going to support the University Of Maine Press in their future endeavors. It is only the.... cheesy stuff... that goes on behind the scenes, stuff that he has no control over that dimminishes the enjoyment of the night.

I can't think of too many collectors or forum members that would be upset at missing out on a signed book, as long as it was a level playing field. That is the nature of our hobby/passion. I think that most of us accept that. If last night had been level, there shouldn't have been that many signed copies left over at the end.

Just my 2cents, and I have been wrong before. :)

Roseannebarr
11-08-2016, 01:58 PM
Met two of my favorite members cwalker and the Mrs. Mrs cwalker was awesome! Met Beverly marsh too! Had a great event! David did a great job summarizing. Books were in a bag, behind a wall. Not very transparent. Still a top ten trip for me!

Roseannebarr
11-08-2016, 03:35 PM
I have extra programs for event. Feel free to pm me your address.

becca69
11-08-2016, 04:17 PM

Inbox full ;)

Cwalker
11-08-2016, 04:23 PM
Met two of my favorite members cwalker and the Mrs. Mrs cwalker was awesome! Met Beverly marsh too! Had a great event! David did a great job summarizing. Books were in a bag, behind a wall. Not very transparent. Still a top ten trip for me!

This is The Mrs. here. Want to say that I thoroughly enjoyed meeting so many wonderful people. Roseannebarr, thank you for the compliment.
Julie

Roseannebarr
11-08-2016, 08:31 PM

Inbox full ;)

opened up inbox. I was hoping to meet you on Monday! all the books were bagged up. I think they call it the "Becca" rule. to easy to spot the flaps.

becca69
11-08-2016, 09:21 PM

Inbox full ;)

opened up inbox. I was hoping to meet you on Monday! all the books were bagged up. I think they call it the "Becca" rule. to easy to spot the flaps.

:lol:

EXPLORER
11-09-2016, 04:00 AM
Interesting event to say the least.....I arrived at 3:30 and hung out with numerous members here....I am rather timid with my own stuff, but hung with a couple hoping to catch King entering the event. We were on the side of the building and it was pitch dark by 5:30pm...Policeman walks toward us with another person, who turns out to be King....member asks him politely if he would sign a book and King flatly turned him down and entered the venue....so much for getting my Sphere Gunslinger signed (this time)....there will be more opportunities.

What is interesting about this book is I learned THERE ARE ONLY 10,000 1ST EDITION copies printed and distribution expected to be "local" East Coast, so don't expect to easily find this book. As reference this just as many as a true 1st edition Gunslinger.....NOT many to speak of so I expect this book will have higher value.

King read 3 passages from the book during his time on stage, Michael Alpert spoke briefly first, then Jim Bishop (Editor, King friend, UofM Prof) and then King....he spoke to the times of the 60's and reflections on his essay etc...there were no same stories we've heard so many times which was great....King then invited maybe 9-10 friends from his college days (also some have essays in the book) to come on stage and there was a short Q&A with them. One of last announcements was that there were 400 signed copies "sprinkled" among the 1600 or so books for sale after the event and limit of 1 signed book per family....which immediately got my suspicions up...."how were they going to monitor that!"....by the time I reached close to front in line to buy books, I was told by 2 members here that the book selling/signed books were "rigged" and NOT randomly distributed it seems...there were 18 books purchased with only 2 signed copies, one of which because a member bought 5 and demanded one be signed.....otherwise it "appeared" that workers were grabbing unsigned "sealed" copies and only on occasion were given a signed copy from another woman/pile behind a curtain.....I bought 5 copies, first 4 were sealed non-signed ones but I got lucky with a final signed copy....I think cause I bought 5, but that is a suspicion on my part.....but in truth, distribution was NOT random.

I was told by phone first copy sold on ebay while I was driving the 6 hours home at $600 buy it now....few other copies listed at WAY high prices of $500-$600.....but if you "assume" only 10,000 1st editions are available and this could well be the ONLY 400 signed, then it becomes a Finders Keepers type of event and those initial prices are not atypical....there is a Princeton NJ event soon but it only says there will be some signed copies of Stephen's works...not specifically saying THIS book....Safe to say signed copies will be pretty rare and hard to get. I am HAPPY to have one and made it worth a 12 hour round trip drive.

Other members in attendance should weigh in with their thoughts.

David, It is always nice to see you during. your brief drop-ins to these events and wish you had more time to socialize.
It was wonderful to meet a couple other tdt members CWalker & Mrs Cwalker and NeoTrinity. (sorry did not meet all tdt members in attendance)
It is also always interesting spending time with a few of the regular crew with whom we have shared King adventures.
Gathering beforehand to speculate what opportunities there will be to walk away with signed books often predominates conversation over what information will be shared by the presentation we're attending.

Ari_Racing
11-09-2016, 07:38 AM
Congratulations everyone! I really wish I could have been there but my wife is giving birth in less than a month... :D

Room 217 Caretaker
11-09-2016, 08:01 AM
Congratulations everyone! I really wish I could have been there but my wife is giving birth in less than a month... :D

Speaking from experience (2 times) that is one event that trumps a signed King book, event visit, or anything else you will experience.

Congratulations Ari

Mulleins

Theli
11-09-2016, 09:17 AM
Big time congrats Ari! Sounds like the last couple months (and to come) have been quite a whirlwind for you!

Ari_Racing
11-09-2016, 09:20 AM
:) Thank you! Alicia will be my second daughter actually and I agree...nothing ever compares to the birth of a son/daughter.

Sorry for this off topic message everyone.

Cwalker
11-09-2016, 10:01 AM
G
:) Thank you! Alicia will be my second daughter actually and I agree...nothing ever compares to the birth of a son/daughter.

Sorry for this off topic message everyone.

Something as important as this is never off topic! Congrats

mikeC
11-09-2016, 01:25 PM
Did anyone receive theirs in the mail yet?

peripheral
11-09-2016, 08:51 PM
FYI - U Maine IS shipping copies overseas - got confirmation that mine is on its way to Australia.

EXPLORER
11-10-2016, 03:17 AM
I visited with Mike Alpert Tuesday 11/8 and he shared that, "All pre-orders were sent out on Monday".
I suggested I could pick mine up in person and save them the postage.
I was hoping he would provide a signed copy and add his signature to his essay.
I had to settle for his signature in one of my unsigned copies however had a wonderful almost hour long conversation with him about the event, the book, Stephen and the other contributors and those days they shared at Orono and beyond. It was another highlight to my trip to Maine.

Beverly Marsh
11-10-2016, 04:29 AM

I haven't gotten mine yet and I live one town over. Lol. It will be my reading copy and am looking forward to that read!

Congrats Ari!

Ari_Racing
11-10-2016, 06:44 AM
I visited with Mike Alpert Tuesday 11/8 and he shared that, "All pre-orders were sent out on Monday".
I suggested I could pick mine up in person and save them the postage.
I was hoping he would provide a signed copy and add his signature to his essay.
I had to settle for his signature in one of my unsigned copies however had a wonderful almost hour long conversation with him about the event, the book, Stephen and the other contributors and those days they shared at Orono and beyond. It was another highlight to my trip to Maine.

That's awesome! Please share more! :)

Room 217 Caretaker
11-13-2016, 07:56 AM
I confirmed with print production manager at University of Maine Press that the first edition print run is 30,000. Still a very VERY small print run for a King book.

Mulleins

EXPLORER
11-14-2016, 12:58 PM

I haven't gotten mine yet and I live one town over. Lol. It will be my reading copy and am looking forward to that read!

Congrats Ari!

I received mine in Florida today

TacomaDiver
11-14-2016, 06:05 PM
Received my copy today (Tacoma, Washington.)

Bev Vincent
11-15-2016, 04:51 AM
Mine arrived in TX, too

stroppygoblin
11-15-2016, 05:11 AM
Hmm, I hope the ones ordered through CD will be 1st editions... :panic:

mae
11-15-2016, 05:24 AM
I confirmed with print production manager at University of Maine Press that the first edition print run is 30,000. Still a very VERY small print run for a King book.

I wouldn't call this a King book exactly, other than the large essay and a couple of columns it seems to have lots of content by others.

swintek
11-15-2016, 10:31 AM
Got mine in California yesterday. A really nice publication- oversized, bound in nice cloth and impeccably designed by Michael Alpert- and very interesting commentary by all. Glad to read it and add to my collection.

Ron

dnemec
11-15-2016, 10:38 AM

Thanks, Simon, now I'm panicking about that!

webstar1000
11-15-2016, 10:38 AM

I cannot imagine Bri sending out anything less... but never hurts to check my man!

needfulthings
11-15-2016, 11:09 AM
There is no edition information on the copy right page. I assume if & when a 2nd edition is printed it will be marked as 2nd.
My First Editions: A Guide to Identification (2 edition) has no listing for The University of Maine Press. (if anyone has a 1995 edition could you please check & see if they are listed?)
http://imageshack.com/a/img922/2586/8b995T.jpg

peripheral
11-15-2016, 06:47 PM
Mine arrived in Australia today. Sent in nothing but a tight cardboard box, but arrived in perfect shape. Nice looking production.

Beverly Marsh
11-16-2016, 04:48 AM
Still nothing here!
Again, one town away :wtf:

This is my reading copy and I want to read it!

HONKYTONKSMASH
11-16-2016, 04:47 PM
Mine arrived in Australia today. Sent in nothing but a tight cardboard box, but arrived in perfect shape. Nice looking production.

Now how the fu-heck did you already get yours down under. Last I checked Maine was closer to Indiana(or maybe Ive been lied to all these years)

peripheral
11-16-2016, 07:09 PM

Now how the fu-heck did you already get yours down under. Last I checked Maine was closer to Indiana(or maybe Ive been lied to all these years)

Well, I lectured at UMaine from 2001 to... But seriously, maybe going in date of order? I ordered pretty early, I think...

HONKYTONKSMASH
11-17-2016, 03:26 PM

Well, I lectured at UMaine from 2001 to... But seriously, maybe going in date of order? I ordered pretty early, I think...

Ha! Well mine came today but apparently the oceans between Maine and Indy are a bit rockier than to Oz ...

EXPLORER
11-21-2016, 08:13 AM
CAMELOT is offering Signed HEARTS IN SUSPENSION with LAYAWAY Option available !
http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail/hearts-in-suspension

Bev Vincent
12-13-2016, 11:49 AM
The University of Maine is offering FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING on orders of Hearts in Suspension when you order with the University of Maine Press website. This offer is for U.S. shipping addresses and is for individual orders placed from now through December 21.

Bev Vincent
12-19-2016, 07:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU4cmoIA_y0

Brian861
12-24-2016, 05:36 PM

He uses Thinnies, Chad. Saves him on shipping :)

HONKYTONKSMASH
12-26-2016, 10:18 AM

He uses Thinnies, Chad. Saves him on shipping :)

Hahah, all makes sense now :thumbsup: