PDA

View Full Version : You, Human – An Anthology of Dark Science Fiction

wolfehr
08-02-2016, 11:11 AM
On Tuesday, August 23rd a new preorder campaign will be launched for several new Dark Regions Press titles, including You, Human, a new anthology of dark science fiction. Many campaign-exclusive bonuses will be offered during this campaign and the new books will not be released to the reading public until all campaign backers have their ebooks or paperbacks of the titles.

Bram Stoker Award winning editor Michael Bailey brings sci-fi back to Dark Regions Press with heart in this genre-bending anthology of dark science fiction and poetry: You, Human. With fiction illustrated beautifully throughout by world-renowned artist L.A. Spooner, with poetry and spot illustrations supplied by the always-impressive Orion Zangara, and with an incredible introduction on humanism by New York Times bestselling author F. Paul Wilson, You, Human is a triumphant return to science fiction for Dark Regions Press, initiating the new Dark Regions Sci-Fi imprint as book #1.

What does it mean to be alive? What does it mean to be real? What does it mean to exist? What does it mean to be human? Twenty-four mind-bending stories and three original poems explore humanism through science fiction’s various sub-genres. You, Human marks the 2nd time Dark Regions Press has published a story by Stephen King.

http://www.darkregions.com/upcoming/you-human

http://www.darkregions.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/you-human-full-1000px.jpg

Br!an
08-02-2016, 11:30 AM
I find the book interesting.

As a humanist I don't see the need for the second "law." I don't even see a rational reason for it. It is, in fact, quite silly. How is obeisance a humanist trait? I propose a second "law" of empathy instead.

Randall Flagg
08-02-2016, 12:48 PM
At the risk of looking foolish, what is the Stephen King story?

Bev Vincent
08-02-2016, 12:51 PM

I Am the Doorway

Randall Flagg
08-02-2016, 12:52 PM

I Am the Doorway

Nice to know that about you Bev. Now what is the story...

Bev Vincent
08-02-2016, 12:53 PM

I Am the Doorway

Nice to know that about you Bev. Now what is the story...

Third base.

carlosdetweiller
08-02-2016, 01:01 PM
You, Human marks the 2nd time Dark Regions Press has published a story by Stephen King.

Does Chiral Mad 3 count as the first? Is it even out yet?

becca69
08-02-2016, 02:30 PM
You, Human marks the 2nd time Dark Regions Press has published a story by Stephen King.

Does Chiral Mad 3 count as the first? Is it even out yet?

I believe so. And no, not out yet... at least the deluxe that we ordered.