PDA

View Full Version : Question about The Body

St. Troy
07-01-2016, 09:00 AM
SPOILER ALERT (in case anyone reading hasn't read The Body yet):

I'm re-reading Different Seasons now; I believe it's been about 30 years since the last reading.

Near the end of The Body, we learn that Chris was stabbed by someone who had been in Shawshank. Since I'm not quite up to combing through all of Rita Hayworth... to see for myself, does anyone out there know who (from RHASR) stabbed him (if it can even be determined)? Perhaps it can't be determined, but since a few clues are given in The Body (the stabbing was in Portland in late '71, and the assailant had been in Shawshank until the week before and had done time in four institutions) I thought perhaps it was possible.

Anyone know?

Bev Vincent
07-01-2016, 09:44 AM
SPOILER ALERT (in case anyone reading hasn't read The Body yet):

I'm re-reading Different Seasons now; I believe it's been about 30 years since the last reading.

Near the end of The Body, we learn that Chris was stabbed by someone who had been in Shawshank. Since I'm not quite up to combing through all of Rita Hayworth... to see for myself, does anyone out there know who (from RHASR) stabbed him (if it can even be determined)? Perhaps it can't be determined, but since a few clues are given in The Body (the stabbing was in Portland in late '71, and the assailant had been in Shawshank until the week before and had done time in four institutions) I thought perhaps it was possible.

Anyone know?

I don't believe there's any smoking gun (so to speak) that points to anyone from RHASR.

St. Troy
07-01-2016, 10:05 AM
Thanks.