PDA

View Full Version : Blacklist - So what the heck!!!! Spoilers!!!!!!!

Merlin1958
05-01-2016, 11:53 AM
Anybody out there watching this show? Is, Red her father? Is Lizzy really dead? Thoughts, rumors, anything you can add or even think of about this show.

i think it's a great show and have been watching since the premiere. Anybody else?

firemonkey66
05-01-2016, 12:01 PM
Ya, what the hell? My wife thinks she's dead, but I don't believe it. I think they're going to bring her back and everyone is going to be all hurt that she faked her death and didn't let them in on it.

I think her and tom and one other conspirator that I'm unsure of are faking her death to get her out of danger from the kabal and red. Then when things 'cool down' they plan on moving away.

Ricky
05-01-2016, 12:02 PM
I'm convinced that Liz isn't really dead. I think Mr. Kaplan and Dembe conspired with Liz to fake her death to get Red out of her life (or just away from Soloman).

Merlin1958
05-01-2016, 12:04 PM
Ya, what the hell? My wife thinks she's dead, but I don't believe it. I think they're going to bring her back and everyone is going to be all hurt that she faked her death.

I think her and tom and one other conspirator that I'm unsure of are faking her death to get her out of danger from the kabal and red.

yeah, it would seem like a typical "Red" move in order to protect her. Looks to me like, Red is definitely her father based on the last episode. Great show, imho.

Merlin1958
05-01-2016, 12:05 PM
Looks like her, Mom may be alive as well.

firemonkey66
05-01-2016, 12:06 PM
I'm convinced that Liz isn't really dead. I think Mr. Kaplan and Dembe conspired with Liz to fake her death to get Red out of her life (or just away from Soloman).

Dembe being involved is a good theory. I like it.

firemonkey66
05-01-2016, 12:11 PM
Actually maybe the mom is involved somehow. Liz fakes her death, the mom gets introduced to the show under the pretense that Liz is dead, but then it turns out that Liz and her mom are in cahoots and we get a 'flashback episode' that reveals everything.

Merlin1958
05-01-2016, 12:40 PM
The more I think about it the more I think, Red is involved with her "death". Might be his way to flush the mother out of hiding? I mean, she "died" in childbirth and he was there the whole time, right?

Ricky
05-01-2016, 02:06 PM
Dembe being involved is a good theory. I like it

You can kind of see over the season how he doesn't agree with Red keeping things from Liz (i.e. her past and her connection to Red). Especially in the episode where she "died." Dembe has more than a couple disapproving glances at Red. I think he and Mr. Kaplan are fed up with him not being totally honest with her. There are some theories that Mr. Kaplan is actually Liz's mom (hence her maternal actions towards her), but I don't think so.

but then it turns out that Liz and her mom are in cahoots and we get a 'flashback episode' that reveals everything.

That would be interesting.

It seems like everyone thinks Liz's mother hired Soloman & Co. to bring Liz to her, but why would she go to such great lengths and just not reach out to Liz directly?

firemonkey66
05-01-2016, 03:44 PM
Dembe being involved is a good theory. I like it

You can kind of see over the season how he doesn't agree with Red keeping things from Liz (i.e. her past and her connection to Red). Especially in the episode where she "died." Dembe has more than a couple disapproving glances at Red. I think he and Mr. Kaplan are fed up with him not being totally honest with her. There are some theories that Mr. Kaplan is actually Liz's mom (hence her maternal actions towards her), but I don't think so.

but then it turns out that Liz and her mom are in cahoots and we get a 'flashback episode' that reveals everything.

That would be interesting.

It seems like everyone thinks Liz's mother hired Soloman & Co. to bring Liz to her, but why would she go to such great lengths and just not reach out to Liz directly?

The more I think about it, the more I agree that Dembe and Mr. Kaplan seem like a good team for the death faking. Especially because the subsequent episodes haven't included either of them or their reactions to Liz's death. It would make sense that they're playing up everybody being devastated by her loss because that will create more conflict when she's brought back.

I don't think Mr. Kaplan is Liz's mom. I think she's too old to realistically be the mom. But then again, there's a lot about the show that isn't strictly realistic, so it could be worked in. I like her character too, even though her character hasn't been developed all that much compared to others on the show.

And if Liz's mom is the one that hired Solomon, that would be kind of dumb. There's been too much trouble for it to be justified by something as simple and lame as a mom wanting to be reunited with her daughter.

On an obviously related note, I like this show. It's not the best show on earth or the most realistic, but it's entertaining. And I think James Spader plays a great good guy/villain character. He's the type of actor that you never really think about, but puts on a great performance when he's involved with a production. Anybody that hasn't watched it or has been on the fence about it, it's a great show for binge-watching.

Still Servant
05-04-2016, 04:26 PM
Anybody that thinks Lizzy is dead has never watched TV before. Megan Boone was pregnant in real life so she needed some time off. She'll be back.

As for Red being her father, I don't really care anymore. It's been overplayed so much at this point. They were way too heavy-handed with it dating back to the very first episode.

It will be revealed that she took a pill to slow her heart rate. Red will have some elaborate story about how he did this exact trick a while back.

*chewing over every word like it's a fine steak*

"Did I ever tell you about the Shanghai Shuffle? I was deep undercover with a group of Triad gangsters. In order to infiltrate their inner circle I had to appear dead... blah, blah blah."

Ricky
05-04-2016, 04:50 PM
Red will have some elaborate story about how he did this exact trick a while back.

*chewing over every word like it's a fine steak*

"Did I ever tell you about the Shanghai Shuffle? I was deep undercover with a group of Triad gangsters. In order to infiltrate their inner circle I had to appear dead... blah, blah blah."

Mike! :rofl:

webstar1000
05-04-2016, 05:09 PM
The best part of this show was the pilot episode and the frost half this seasons when Liz was on the run. And yes... If anyone thinks Liz is dead... Has never watched tv before. Lol

Ricky
05-04-2016, 05:33 PM
Yeah, I really enjoyed the first half of the season.