PDA

View Full Version : LOST--watch out for **SPOILERS**

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Matt
05-10-2007, 08:09 AM
Well, we only have two episodes left in the season.

Last night was pretty amazing I thought, my entire family swore they saw Jacob sitting there in the chair for a split second. :thumbsup:

OchrisO
05-10-2007, 08:11 AM
He was. I have a DV-R box, and I paused it and went frame by frame because my friend thought he saw him as well. So, evidentely Ben isn't just crazy.

Matt
05-10-2007, 08:12 AM
Thats a good start, but he really didn't seem as all powerful and violent as Ben made him out to be.

If a person ever survived a slight earthquake, they probably could have handled that :lol:

But the end, oh man, I do love Locke so. I love how he's all serious as a heart attack now.

OchrisO
05-10-2007, 08:24 AM
I'm starting to like him again. he started out being my favorite character, then I hated him for a while.

As for the power of jacob, I would say that the telekinesis alone makes him pretty powerful. I'm not sure about how mean he is. i think that Ben has probably done some shitty things, and Jacob doesn't actually like him, given taht he said "Save me" to Locke. Things are getting very interesting.

I used to have a theory taht tehre was a disembodied mind on the island, and they were looking for babies as a vessel for it, but taht was ruined with Jullietes backstory, but it seems that there may be a disembodied mins on the island anyway.

Matt
05-10-2007, 08:35 AM
Hmmm...that is a hell of a theory. Perhaps the island itself is that mind and it does need a house.

I knew that "born on the island" shit was a lie

We're bogged down on the everybodies dead theory because I really don't want this to turn out that way.

But moving things with your mind is damn powerful for sure. Nice that he wasn't so mean. That Ben is a total liar.

OchrisO
05-10-2007, 08:38 AM
Hmm, perhaps this thread should have a spoiler warning in the title, since it will be full of them.
The looking for a host idea doesn't work anymore because pregnant mothers die on the island, and because they haven't directly stolen Aaron from Claire.

I'm pretty sure that the writers of the show have went on record as saying that the people on the island aren't in purgatory or anything, and if taht is Hell, Hell doesn't seem so bad. haha. So, I am pretty certain that they aren't dead.

Matt
05-10-2007, 08:55 AM
I really hope so but yeah...really nice hell. :lol:

I will add that to the title, think its better than hiding them every time.

If you come in and look, you need to be caught up. :cool:

Hannah
05-11-2007, 02:27 PM
The last episode was great. I got chills during the Jacob part. Freaky.

Kate annoys me with how she is trying to get Jack's attention. The stupid girl has Sawyer and she's still pining for Jack? It makes no sense.

Sawyer = hot, sarcastic, and funny
Jack = not hot, not funny, overinflated ego

Matt
05-11-2007, 02:33 PM
She's one of those types that never likes what she has. <_<

OchrisO
05-11-2007, 10:37 PM
every girl ever?

Matt
05-12-2007, 05:51 AM
?

Just the "grass is greener"

And...someone said Ben's mother is Kate :o ?!?!

Bethany
05-12-2007, 10:49 AM
This will make sense to a very few but I have to say it any way--Did you know Locke's mother is Emily Annabeth?

Hannah
05-12-2007, 11:02 AM
Did anyone notice how Richard hadn't aged at all? :unsure: I thought that was very interesting.

Matt
05-13-2007, 08:14 AM
That totally freaked me out. He's so easy to recognize there was no question who it was. I thought father for a minute but nope, its him. :lol:

Aaron
05-13-2007, 08:48 AM
My theory, which I was telling Hannah the other night, is that they did die, but they aren't dead. Keeping in mind that the writers are heavily into King and the Dark Tower, I believe that the island is a place where they were transported when they died in the crash. Like with Callahan in WotC. They did die, but they were transported to another world instead of dying. That would explain the "hostiles". They were people who had already died and they, too, were transported to the island. That is why they don't age at all or really change. Look at Hurley; that motherfucker should have lost some weight by now. Also, Richard specifically asked if Ben's mom died elsewhere or on the island. If you die somewhere else, you may go to the island, but if you die on the island, it's for keeps.

So I don't think it's purgatory or hell. I think that it is just a place where lost souls can find life again and that Ben has used that to his advantage. It is obvious--to me at least--that he is one of the few "others" that hasn't died.

Oh, and Jacob said "Help me", not "save me". Slight difference, but the implications of each are very different.

Matt
05-13-2007, 08:56 AM
Hmmm...another world. I like that. Its not like fans of King wouldn't have an idea it was possible. :lol:

Steve
05-15-2007, 07:15 AM
*mourning the loss of one of our dear friends*

Oh well, at least we still have Charlie.

Right, Desmond?... Right?

Aaron
05-17-2007, 12:57 AM
Nah, Locke isn't dead. He's too important to be dead.

OchrisO
05-17-2007, 01:07 AM
Holy shit, tonight's episode was great. they have really made up for how slow the first half of the season was.

I wonder if the people in The Looking Glass are Hostiles or Dharma remanants? Also, the fact that the underwater hatch is called The Looking Glass certainly gives creedance to a Dark Tower-esque other world theory, doesn't it? As in a Alice and Wonderland "Thorugh the Looking Glass" sort of reference. Hmm.

MonteGss
05-17-2007, 03:14 AM
I love Desmond, brotha...

Good episode last night, I really hope...

Charlie doesn't die, I like him.

Spencer
05-17-2007, 05:44 AM
Well, we only have two episodes left in the season.

Last night was pretty amazing I thought, my entire family swore they saw Jacob sitting there in the chair for a split second. :thumbsup:

What was all fucked was Ben TALKING to Jacob, and then 5 minutes later crying and whining to Locke to tell him what Jacob said, because Jacob wouldn't talk to him. Do WHAT now?

Spencer
05-17-2007, 05:51 AM
The last episode was great. I got chills during the Jacob part. Freaky.

Kate annoys me with how she is trying to get Jack's attention. The stupid girl has Sawyer and she's still pining for Jack? It makes no sense.

Sawyer = hot, sarcastic, and funny
Jack = not hot, not funny, overinflated ego

This may be a whole different discussion, but it seems to me that the ladies always chase after the bad boy that treats em like crap (Sawyer), but kinda string along the nice guy (Jack), because they think that's who they SHOULD be with, even though they don't really want to. Kinda like drinking a diet soda with your BBQ sandwich, chili cheese fries, and blueberry pie. It doesn't DO anything to counteract all that good tasting crap you're putting in your system, but it makes you FEEL better. :lol:

Matt
05-17-2007, 06:17 AM
I had a great time last night. I was so glad that Charlie didn't puss out and went even though he knew he would die (and still will I believe)

He is a hero and I like him more today than I have up till now.

Desmond is cool as hell.

sarah
05-17-2007, 07:23 AM
:onfire: I hate waiting! This season has been frustrating for me. At least the season is almost over and we can have a huge cliffhanger to chew on for six months until it returns next january.

Odetta
05-17-2007, 07:29 AM
I find this show REALLY annoying! AM I the only one?
There IS such a thing as too many twists! I just don't care any more because we will NEVER get answers!

Hannah
05-17-2007, 07:40 AM
I really liked last night's episode. I was wondering if Desmond lied to Charlie though. Did he really see Charlie die? None of Desmond's flashes up to this point have been inaccurate, I find it hard to believe that he'd have a flash showing him that Charlie drowned if that wasn't what really happened. I think that he had a reason for lying to Charlie that we'll find out in the next epi.

OchrisO
05-17-2007, 11:43 AM
It is the only tie that they haven't shown parts of the flash that desmond has before he tells charlie, so i assume he is manipulating him in some way. PLus, I was under the assumption before that he only has flashes about stuff he was there to see.

Matt
05-17-2007, 11:54 AM
Could be when Charlie flips the switch, it floods the station.

Could be the only way to turn it off.

Spencer
05-17-2007, 05:04 PM
I find this show REALLY annoying! AM I the only one?
There IS such a thing as too many twists! I just don't care any more because we will NEVER get answers!

I'm gonna reserve judgment on that till next week. I know we'll get more questions, but I hope we get some answers too.

Bethany
05-18-2007, 02:36 AM
It is the only tie that they haven't shown parts of the flash that desmond has before he tells charlie, so i assume he is manipulating him in some way. PLus, I was under the assumption before that he only has flashes about stuff he was there to see.

Didn't he see flashes of the parachute chick falling?

OchrisO
05-18-2007, 12:45 PM

Didn't he see flashes of the parachute chick falling?

Not of her falling. He saw flashes of them finding her, her parachute stuck in the tree and stuff like that. He may have seen her falling, but I don't rememebr it.

Darkthoughts
05-21-2007, 04:21 AM
Also, Richard specifically asked if Ben's mom died elsewhere or on the island. If you die somewhere else, you may go to the island, but if you die on the island, it's for keeps.
It seemed to me that Richard was interested in whether Ben could communicate with the dead, as my theory is that Jacob is a ghost or some form of entity that they (the original others) were aware of, but were unable to commune with - and thats why they agreed to take Ben on and subsequently defer to him.

I don't think they're dead, I think Alpert's not ageing is something to do with his coming and going between our time and island time...perhaps we'll find Ethan was an original other too.

And heres a picture of Jacob that was flashed up the other week for those that missed it:
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c39/towerjunkie19/jacob.jpg

As for the people in the Looking Glass - I think they're others and that Ben just lied to Juliet about it being flooded and unused. I think they're doing more than blocking transmissions down there.
Des's flashback though is interesting - either he's lying OR hes telling the truth, but hes mistaken in what he sees. I think maybe that the helicopter taking Claire and Aaron could have something to do with the others rather than a rescue team...I mean, why would a helicopter take only Claire and Aaron? Women and children first and all that, but why not take Sun aswell?

Matt
05-21-2007, 12:45 PM
Jacob is Powers Booth!! :o

I have no idea but he's on 24 right now and that looks a little like his profile.

Darkthoughts
05-22-2007, 02:17 AM
According to Lostpedia its actually a crew member as they haven't cast anyone for Jacob - whether they do remains to be seen...ha ha "seen"!! Good grief...that sounded like one of my Dad's jokes :D

The voice that said "Help me!" was provided by exec producer Carlton Cuse.

Odetta
05-22-2007, 07:08 AM
Jacob is Powers Booth!! :o

I have no idea but he's on 24 right now and that looks a little like his profile.

:lol:

Hannah
05-22-2007, 09:12 AM
Season finale night!

(I'm saying that like "nudie magazine day!")

MonteGss
05-22-2007, 09:15 AM
Are you chasing a penguin as well? :lol:

I'm pretty excited! Kill Juliet, kill Juliet!

Matt
05-22-2007, 09:40 AM
Season finale night!

Isn't it Wednesday night?!?!?

sarajean
05-22-2007, 11:12 AM
it is. she's just pregnant and messed up right now. :P

did anyone watch that thing they had last thursday? i forgot all about it.

MonteGss
05-22-2007, 11:14 AM
I didn't watch it. I watched the similar one they showed last year and I didn't really think it was worth it this time. They really didn't give up any new information, it was just kind of a summary.

Matt
05-22-2007, 11:15 AM
I totally forgot about it. :(

sarajean
05-22-2007, 01:57 PM
i watched last year's as well. i kind of enjoyed it. even though we still have all of this season's episodes on DVRs, it would have been nice to have a recap.

Hannah
05-22-2007, 02:43 PM
Season finale night!

Isn't it Wednesday night?!?!?

Yeah, if you keep track of that kind of stuff I guess it is.

:doh:

Matt
05-22-2007, 02:44 PM
As long as I don't miss it. Dora said if I didn't record it she would....

kill me :ninja:

Hannah
05-22-2007, 02:47 PM
And she'd be completely justified in doing so.

I'd do the same to Aaron. Once, he cut out the first eight minutes of Heroes. <_<

Matt
05-22-2007, 02:48 PM
that's enough to lose an eye I think.

He'll still be able to work but think twice next time. :cyclops:

Hannah
05-22-2007, 02:52 PM

I chastised him most severely.

MonteGss
05-22-2007, 08:49 PM
TWO HOUR FINALE! I was just reminded about that fact tonight at work. That is one thing I really like about LOST, the producers don't shy away from 2-hour television. I think finales should always be twice as long as normal.

That's just me. :)

Aaron
05-22-2007, 09:03 PM
It is also possible that the people in the Looking Glass are old Dharma folks, like that dude that was in the hatch with Desmond. Ben lies so much that there is no telling who they are or if he even knows they're there. I also believe that the switch will flood the station. Desmond never gave in-between information. He just said, "You flip a switch, and then you drown." There could be any number of ways that could happen.

Matt
05-23-2007, 04:21 AM
Yep, I think Desmond was purposely vague on that one.

OchrisO
05-23-2007, 05:14 AM
That is because, deep down, he is a manipulative turd, just like everyone else on the island.....brotha.

Hannah
05-23-2007, 08:06 AM
Why would flipping the switch cause the station to be flooded? Makes no sense, logically speaking.

MonteGss
05-23-2007, 09:29 AM
Why would flipping the switch cause the station to be flooded? Makes no sense, logically speaking.

Yeah, I hope they make some sense of this tonight. I'm getting super-excited about it. :):thumbsup: :cyclops: :dance:

Hannah
05-23-2007, 09:31 AM
Me too! And I get to watch it cuddled up with Paris too! :wub:

MonteGss
05-23-2007, 09:33 AM
Paris?
I'll be on the edge of my seat, I won't be able to do any cuddling. :)

Brice
05-23-2007, 09:36 AM
Paris=Hannah's daughter :)

MonteGss
05-23-2007, 09:37 AM
Gotcha.
Thanks. :)

Brice
05-23-2007, 09:38 AM
No problem!

Fishonabike
05-23-2007, 09:43 AM
I realize it's the end of the season and there are ways to get it, but I am perturbed that ABC has pulled all episodes of Lost off their website. <_<

Can't wait for tonight though.

Matt
05-23-2007, 10:20 AM

What if the "switch" is the one that floods the station---that would certainly turn off the blocking thing :lol:

Or maybe the yellow switch is an explosive which would also end up flooding the place and turning off the blocker

Hannah
05-23-2007, 11:01 AM

Thanks, Brice! I forget to clarify those things sometimes.

Matt, that's totally plausible I just like to find holes in all of Aaron's theories since he was right last time when we argued about the Harry Potter thing. <_<

Nerak
05-23-2007, 07:06 PM
what the hell just happened?!?!?!? Has Locke been brain washed by "Jacob"?? Where did Walt come from?? Who are the people on the ship? Ids everything in the Jack "flashback" a future glimpse, not a flashback??

WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL JANUARY?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!

:pullhair:

OchrisO
05-23-2007, 09:51 PM
Holy shit. That's all I can say about that season finale at the moment. My mind is still too busy processing it all.

sarah
05-23-2007, 10:02 PM
bleh, it was soooo predictable. :rolleyes: I hate this show. Why do I even watch?

Brice
05-23-2007, 11:38 PM

Thanks, Brice! I forget to clarify those things sometimes.

Matt, that's totally plausible I just like to find holes in all of Aaron's theories since he was right last time when we argued about the Harry Potter thing. <_<

You're welcome!

Matt
05-24-2007, 04:14 AM
I can't believe no one bumped this thread since last night. :o

Great closing episode even though I was a bit confused.

who died?!?!?

Grillslinger
05-24-2007, 06:31 AM
I really hope so but yeah...really nice hell. :lol:

I will add that to the title, think its better than hiding them every time.

If you come in and look, you need to be caught up. :cool:

Sounds fair. I do request, though, that you use a spoiler alert for anything that has not aired in and episode yet...including what's in the "next time on Lost" segments, which I make a point of avoiding.

Matt
05-24-2007, 06:36 AM
I never know anything that hasn't aired so I will agree with that. If its some interview or a podcast people should probably go ahead and put the tag on.

This idea of "spoiling" is a fine line because we can't have the site completely filled with those black boxes. :lol:

For something like this, I think if people have not seen the most recent episode, they should probably not look at the thread.

Hannah
05-24-2007, 06:46 AM
I have so many questions about last night's epi. I think Karen already asked some of them. :lol:

Who died?
When Jack was in the hospital he said "Tell you what go upstairs and find my father, and if he's drunker than me you can fire me." Um ... isn't his father dead? :scared:
So Jack's thing wasn't a flashback, but a glimpse into the future after they're rescued.
Where the hell did Walt come from? And was that the same actor?
Why the Hell did Charlie close the door from the inside instead of just running outside and closing the door?

A couple of my favorite moments:
Hurley in the VW van. Wow, just fucking wow. That made me so happy.
Jack beating the shit out of Ben.

She-Oy
05-24-2007, 08:09 AM
This sucks. I can't read this thread (so don't ask why I am posting in it..:unsure: ). I couldn't watch last night's finale...this sucks, because I am torn between reading about it here and on EW, or just waiting until this weekend and praying my mother put it on the dvr....

Ten to one, I will cheat before the end of the day and read everything I can about it! It's only 11am and I'm bored.

Matt
05-24-2007, 08:39 AM
It was pretty damn good.

Things I didn't understand:

How can you have an arrow in your chest at one minute and be outside the station in the other? I mean, I can get that it wasn't a fatal shot but having an arrow like that in you would seriously restrict movement, even if you did pull it out (which you couldn't)--getting into SCUBA gear would be impossible.

And I am with Hannah. Why the hell didn't Charlie simply...

1. Close the door from the other side
2. Swim out the window
3. Simply tell Desmond to jump into the reflecting pool and follow him. :(

The surface was not that far and the bodies natural inclination is to rise. Air inside don't you know. :lol:

kithereal
05-24-2007, 11:47 AM
I am new to the forum.....

The Lost finale left me competely speechless....
Best Lost episode, perhaps.....to date.
Lots of tension..I had a knot in my stomach from the moment they started leaving the beach.
I really believed that the episode was a Jack flashback.
Jin, Bernard, and Sayid dead ...and then alive.
awesome
awesome
awesome
and Hurley saving them with his van was one of the best moments my girlfriend and I actually cheered.

Kit
Loving this place guys .... happy to be here..Thank You

Matt
05-24-2007, 11:52 AM
Great to have you Kit.

I agree on the Hurley thing, I almost felt bad enough for him to cry when Sawyer told him that. I know it was his mean way to try and protect him but that whole "look at you..." thing had to hurt a bit.

I thought for sure the three were dead, I am glad they aren't but I had already come to grips with it when we found out otherwise.

I can't believe Jin missed twice.

OchrisO
05-24-2007, 11:55 AM
Great to have you Kit.

I can't believe Jin missed twice.

Some mob assassin/thug huh? Perhaps Bernard should take his job if they bth make it off the island.

Bethany
05-24-2007, 12:54 PM
I was flipping back and forth between Lost and AI--since both were recording and I had to watch one or the other--and couldn't focus completely. I will be rewatching this weekend.

I think we need to take a poll to see who all cheered/shouted when Hurley saved the day. *raises hand proudly*

Darkthoughts
05-24-2007, 01:57 PM
We won't get the finale until Sunday in the UK, but I can't help peeking :lol: I zip through really quickly so I haven't entirely spoiled it, to be honest though, you could recount it in great detail and I'd still be stoked about watching it ;)

VolsToTheWall
05-24-2007, 05:46 PM
Why the Hell did Charlie close the door from the inside instead of just running outside and closing the door?
Very good question, I was thinking the exact same thing as he was doing it.

I think we need to take a poll to see who all cheered/shouted when Hurley saved the day. *raises hand proudly*
*Raises hand as well.* My favorite part. :thumbsup:

MonteGss
05-24-2007, 05:56 PM

*Raises hand as well.* My favorite part. :thumbsup:

*raises hand* I totally cheered out loud! It was so cool.
I also totally was cheering/hoping when Sawyer killed Tom. I wanted him to say something about the raft so bad. Man, Sawyer is awesome! :)

VolsToTheWall
05-24-2007, 06:00 PM
I also totally was cheering/hoping when Sawyer killed Tom. I wanted him to say something about the raft so bad. Man, Sawyer is awesome! :)
Yes, another moment that made me cheer.

MonteGss
05-24-2007, 06:06 PM
Man, we should take a quick poll. (at the risk of getting sidetracked from a great finale) Who's your favorite LOST character?
Mine's Sawyer! :)

Bethany
05-24-2007, 06:25 PM
If I knew the names of everyone, I would do it. I've only started watching this season so I'm still a wee bit confused.

MonteGss
05-24-2007, 06:44 PM
If I knew the names of everyone, I would do it. I've only started watching this season so I'm still a wee bit confused.

Wow, I imagine that is confusing. My wife has only watched some episodes here and there from the first two seasons and she is pretty confused sometimes. Personally, I can't hop into a new show without playing catch-up.
You should rent Seasons 1 & 2 bethany, they're worth it!
:)

Trust me, Sawyer is the best! :P

OchrisO
05-24-2007, 07:32 PM
There were four people in my apartment watching Lost, and we all cheered and clapped when Hurley showed up in the van. We also did the same thing when Sayid broke the guys neck with his feet, and when Jack beat the shit out of Ben. We get pretty excited about Lost.

Matt
05-25-2007, 07:40 AM
I also totally was cheering/hoping when Sawyer killed Tom. I wanted him to say something about the raft so bad. Man, Sawyer is awesome!

Right before he did it I thought about him saying "this ain't over Zeek" when they had to give the others their guns.

My kids were like..."Zeek?"

They have long term memory problems.

kithereal
05-25-2007, 07:49 AM
Locke

a leap of faith as his character has been a bit off kilter, after the season 2 finale..
I love the actor
was a big X files fan

KIT

cheered for Sayid and the powerful leg crackers
the hurley Van-o-cide
Sawyer's payback for Walt's kidnapping.

Fishonabike
05-25-2007, 08:25 AM
Locke

a leap of faith as his character has been a bit off kilter, after the season 2 finale..
I love the actor
was a big X files fan

KIT

cheered for Sayid and the powerful leg crackers
the hurley Van-o-cide
Sawyer's payback for Walt's kidnapping.
It's not a van, it's a BUS!

:P

Fishonabike
05-25-2007, 08:30 AM
Raises hand... heck yeah!

Charlie could have gotten out, but Desmond made it clear that if his flashes don't happen exactly as he saw them, all the way through, the end result will be different. He sacrificed himself to make sure Claire got off the island.

Hannah
05-25-2007, 01:24 PM
Good point, Fish.

My favorites: Sawyer, Hurley, and Sayid.

Erin
05-25-2007, 01:27 PM
As usual, my twinner Hannah has the same favorites as I do.

Bethany
05-25-2007, 02:12 PM
I like Charlie and Hurley. I told someone last night that Sawyer looks like weasels have been gnawing on his hair. Claire is too whiny and I keep thinking "Whoa, why was the Party of 5 dude on that plane?".

Erin
05-25-2007, 02:40 PM
I know! I can't help but picture Jack as The oldest Party of Five brother Charlie in my head every time I see him. I wish he still had his Po5 long hair. That was sexy. :waggle:

MonteGss
05-25-2007, 02:52 PM
My favorites: Sawyer, Hurley, and Sayid.

Mine too, but Sawyer is my absolute fav. He cracks me up. :)
Locke is a very distant fourth favorite.

MonteGss
05-25-2007, 02:52 PM
"I am a dentist, not Rambo."

Aaron
05-25-2007, 06:04 PM
My half-baked theory on what the hell happened in Jack's flashback/flashforward story. I think that they go back, but it isn't to the same world that they left. A similar reality, but with little differences, many--I think--which relate directly back to the stories of these characters that we have come to know over the past three seasons. That would explain why Jack was speaking of his father as alive, because maybe he was. And Jack is the kind of huy that would have a hard time dealing with something like that. I am thinking that for Jack this new reality isn't good. There is something missing there that only the island can provide. The truth, perhaps. He says that he is tired of lying. Maybe for Kate--who didn't seem to be having as much trouble with it--things were good. Maybe in this reality her mother left the shitty stepdad and she never had to murder him. She certainly didn't seem to be a fugitive anymore.

I dunno. I just got to watch it last night, and I am still blown away. I cannot wait until January. ABC is fucking cruel. :(

tippy4
05-25-2007, 09:39 PM
I want to see Kelvin's backstory.

You know....the guy who was in the hatch before Desmond.

The guy Desmond killed the day flight 815 crashed.

He is the same guy that made Sayid torture his own people in Iraq

The actor's name is Clancy Brown (Highlander, Shawshank).

(edit)

OK...I just looked at IMDB.
It says in the episode titled ONE OF THEM his character's name was Joe Inman.
In the episode titled Live Together, Die Alone, his character's name was Kelvin Inman.

The plot synopsis on Live Together Die Alone states

"We learn how Desmond came to be shipwrecked on the island three years earlier and live inside the Hatch, and of a connection he has to another of the survivors: the man who found him and taught him for three years how to operate the computer systems is Kelvin Inman who was Sayid's handler during the Gulf War."

Still Servant
05-25-2007, 09:59 PM
My favorite character is Sayid. I thought Sawyer would have to shoot the guy on the ground but seeing Sayid break the guys neck with his legs and then give a little, "don't worry I got this" nod to Sawyer was sweet.

I also like Desmond...brotha.

Oh yeah, I like Kate too...but for totally different reasons.

Darkthoughts
05-27-2007, 03:21 PM
Well...all I can say is - holy frelling crap!!! That was mental, when it ended like that I was actually shouting "You can't end there!!" at the tv :lol:

My theories: I think that Jack's flashforward (and for some random trivia, the funeral parlor Jack visits "Hoffs Drawlar", is an anagram of flash forward.) is what could happen if he lets himself get rescued by Naomi's people...whoever they are - Locke said to him "Jack, you're not supposed to do this!" So maybe theres a little truth in what Ben's saying? Whatever it is, I don't think this is their true ticket home.

I think Jack's future forward was not in an alternate reality, I think he was just getting confused about his father, possibly because after he hallucinated him on the island he never found his body, and also he was taking oxycodone - sometimes called hillbilly heroin, a highly addictive drug.

Charlie must've truly believed that Des's flashback had to happen in the way Des told it...it was pretty frustrating to watch though - I read this article on TVGuide.com:

TVGuide.com: Charlie started out as a self-involved, washed-up rock-star junkie. But by the end, he'd evolved into someone who was willing to sacrifice himself to save everyone else. How involved were you in that transformation?
Monaghan: I was pretty passionate about that. I was pretty gung-ho about, "If I'm gonna go, if that's how it's gonna be, then I have to go out like a hero. I have to go out all guns blazing." Charlie had been in so much pain all his life — he'd been a drug addict, a failed rock star, abused by his brother, he's not really had great success with women, he's let people down on the island. I think he was trying to work out who he was supposed to be and what his purpose was. And it turned out that this was his purpose, and I think that gave him a great feeling of serenity. To know that his legacy is that he saved [all these] people's lives is something that allowed him to die with dignity.
which explains why they wrote Charlie out that way.

I thought initially the coffin was Sawyer's, maybe Locke's - but after reading this on Lostpedia, maybe it was Jacob's?:

The newspaper clipping Jack holds appears to contain information about a man from New York, who died after 4 a.m. in "The Tower" on Grand Avenue in downtown Los Angeles. The man's first name appears to begin with a J, with his surname possibly ending in "antham."
Like the "Tower" reference though, a nod to SK d'ya think ;)

Matt
05-29-2007, 01:48 PM
I love that.

and also he was taking oxycodone - sometimes called hillbilly heroin, a highly addictive drug.

And that is a no shitter. I was given some when I hurt my back (Vicodin makes me nauseous) and I felt the monkey take a bit first time I used it. :lol:

When you have been addicted before (cigs), you know how it feels when something is putting its claws in you. Luckily, I don't enjoy a prescription high so it was easy to put down, for me.

As for LOST itself, I believe the flash forward could be akin to the flash backs in the way that it doesn't have to go that way. I believe they will be back on the Island in the beginning of next season to see how this pans out.

Still Servant
05-29-2007, 09:07 PM
My sister has a pretty good theory about who might be in the coffin. She thinks that it's not really important who is in the coffin, but the fact that it's another survivor.

Meaning, after being rescued from the island they are all dying off one by one. So it's not a specific person who's death disturbs Jack so much that he thinks about killing himself. It's more of the realization that another survivor has passed away and soon he will join them.

Ben said if they left the island they would all die and that is exactly what is happening. This is why Jack needs to get back to the island. It's the only way they can live.

Just a theory, but it makes sense. I mean, I can't think of anybody that Jack wouldn't consider a friend, yet who's death drives him to jump off a bridge.

Matt
05-30-2007, 08:44 AM
That sounds interesting. And you are right, it may not matter who was in the coffin, only that they were dead.

She-Oy
05-30-2007, 10:39 AM
I finally got around to watching the finale...I was not definitely NOT disappointed. And I am very happy I stayed away from the spoilers! Now I can fully read this thread....perhaps a week late, but who's countin?

Darkthoughts
06-24-2007, 03:47 AM
I'm missing Lost so much!! Sooo much infact I was browsing through all my random Lost stuff and rewatched this yesterday - forgot how much it made me laugh...its old but good:
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/lost

sarajean
11-07-2007, 09:58 PM
THREE MONTHS TIL SEASON FOUR!!!!!!

Mike Beck
11-08-2007, 05:33 AM
*shits pants*

oh, see I love Heroes. But LOST? it owns my life. :)

I can't believe it's only 3 months away!!

sarajean
11-08-2007, 01:44 PM
*shits pants*

oh, see I love Heroes. But LOST? it owns my life. :)

I can't believe it's only 3 months away!!

see, i almost wet myself last night when i realized. this is why we're BSFF. :wub:

Erin
11-08-2007, 02:01 PM
I can't freaking wait!

Let's speculate some....who do you think is in the coffin?

I have a gut feeling that it's Locke.

Darkthoughts
11-08-2007, 02:25 PM
Thats what I thought - I know the theory that its Michael is very popular too.

On the 21st Septemeber Damon and Carlton did a special edition podcast (you can download it free off itunes under "The Official Lost Podcast") and they said that from now on we'll have flash forwards as well as flashbacks. Infact, it sounds like they might be getting off the island pretty soon (thats my speculation rather than fact) but will everyone leave - and will anyone get back?. They've also hinted at Rousseau flashbacks :thumbsup:

What they also stated that I found interesting (because it quoshed a few theories) is that the season finale flash forward was not a possible outcome - its what really happens at some point.

I beat you both Mike and SJ - I wet and shit my pants :lol:

sarajean
11-08-2007, 02:28 PM
they sent out the first of the "mobisodes" on the 6th. you can view it here (http://darkufo.blogspot.com/2007/11/lost-mobisode-1-missing-pieces-watch.html).

Darkthoughts
11-08-2007, 02:35 PM
Cool!! I saw some more dharma videos that weren't in the eps somewhere on the net...where was that?...

sarajean
11-08-2007, 02:38 PM
they have one currently playing at abc.com that i saw last night.

Darkthoughts
11-08-2007, 02:44 PM
Is that the one where they're trying to film an orientation film with Dr Candle and an "incident" occurs?

Mike Beck
11-09-2007, 06:10 AM
yes! The 6th station, The Orchid. Something about fucking with time and space. in the version they showed to people at comiccon, Dr. Candle says "What the Fuck!?" when the rabbit shows up out of nowhere. They had to take that part out of the official version. but it's great to hear him say that.

thetailsection.com has been pretty good with info. that, and of course my favorite, spoilerfix.com

the season will be made up of flashbacks and flashforwards. but they're going to set it up in a way where we won't know right away if it's the future or past.

So here's some questions for all o' ye:

What do you think the "Temple" that Ben and Richard Alpert referred to is all about?

Who in the hell is on that ship?? And who sent them?

Who will leave the island? Who will stay?

Darkthoughts
11-09-2007, 05:15 PM
*hugs Mike Beck tighter than tight* I have missed theorizing about this shit sooooo much :D

I gotta goto bed (its 1.15am) but I will post my answers to your questions tomorrow...no wait...later today ;)

Darkthoughts
12-11-2007, 02:40 AM
Bumping the thread with a link to some Lost/DT connections:
http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Nozz-A-La

Mike Beck
12-20-2007, 07:31 AM
darkthoughts, you are wonderful. :)

yes, that's right. With 42 days left until Season 4 begins, let's start the speculation and junk.

First off, here is the extended version of the Season 4 trailer that was just released.

If you haven't seen the show up to this point, you should cover your eyes and ears.

Now, the first video is a quick preview with a lot of quick shots.

The second and third videos are the same preview. One's youtube, the other one is slightly larger and sharper. And i got a bit of a chill when i watched it! So, watch it now and tell me what you think!

Lost Returns January 31st (Video) (http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2007/12/another-new-lost-trailer-surfaces.html)

Did you pee? It's ok if you did. :)

Matt
12-20-2007, 07:37 AM
Holy shit Mike, I don't have sound on my computer and watching it still gave me chills :excited:

Looks like an amazing season. Is this supposed to be the last? I thought I heard that

TerribleT
12-20-2007, 07:48 AM
Naw, the last is about two years down the road.

TerribleT
12-20-2007, 07:52 AM
Skein will now wrap after the production of 48 additional episodes that will be divided into three, shortened 16-episode seasons. Final episode -- the show's 119th -- will air during the 2009-10 season

Matt
12-20-2007, 08:05 AM
Sweet! Thanks T :couple:

Mike Beck
12-20-2007, 08:51 AM
it's too bad they didn't end on 108 episodes. that would be quite fitting, although less episodes for us lost-hungry fanatics. :)

i know matt! i got one of those chills on the side of my face that only happens in the dorkiest of exciting moments. :D

who are these new people?
who's boat is it that's been searching for the island?
what do they want???
why is locke so goddamn awesome?!! ;)

Darkthoughts
12-20-2007, 08:54 AM
:excited:

Stop...I'm getting hyper!! :lol:

Mike Beck
12-20-2007, 08:56 AM
:D

I was waiting for you to get in here, miss.

let's talk about stuff.

who's everyone's favorite characters, and why?

who do you think will get off the island?

Darkthoughts
12-20-2007, 09:04 AM
Well...I'm in the process of going through all the podcasts right now. Noting down any facts that Damon and Carlton specifically give, so that I can post them all here and we can see if any concrete clues can be gleaned from them.

(Yes, I am a Lostaholic with too much time on her geeky little hands :lol: )

So, for that reason I'm with holding on my theories until I've totally refreshed my memory. I guess that means I'll have to rewatch the ep's too (they're on my ipod :D )...what a hardship!

As far as favourites go, mine are Hurley and Locke. Although, y'know, I enjoy lusting over Sawyer...and Jack when he's not in his angsty Party of Five mode...oh hang on, that's like...never! :P

I think Claire will leave, Jack and Kate are givens, Sun and Jin - because of the baby, Sawyer - because I believe that's who Kate was referring to in the last ep back in America. I think Bernard and Rose might stay because of her cancer remission. Hurley...hmmm, not sure - he's a wild card sometimes.

Mike Beck
12-20-2007, 09:12 AM
my favorite character is John Locke.
He's a character that lead a "meaningless" life before the island, an ordinary man with incredible issues, a lifetime of being fucked over. His spiritual connection to the island is stronger than anyone else's, including Mr. Ben Linus. He's one of the only 815ers that knows how important the island really is. and he's pretty damned nifty with a blade.

kate, jack, ben, desmond, and possibly hurley will get off the island. if desmond doesn't get back with penny, i'll shit.

Mike Beck
12-20-2007, 09:16 AM
oooh, good point.

i'm nervous about sun/jin and hurley. in that preview, they both make reference to getting off the island and how good it will be. Sun and Jin because she can have the baby in a hospital, and Hurley because he'll be "free." These comments seem too good to be true. I feel like something will prevent Sun/Jin from getting out. and Hurley......I just don't know. I hope so.

TerribleT
12-20-2007, 09:25 AM
Ok, but do you think Sun will survive her pregnancy if she get's off, or will the problem that plagues mothers on the island still plague her when she's off?

I'm going to confess to not having seen the preview that you linked to, our connection at work is a little slow, but do you really think they are going to get off, or is this some kinda of cruel trick being played by the others?

Mike Beck
12-20-2007, 09:30 AM
hmm. right. i think it may cause problems. like vegas, i believe whatever happens on the island, stays on the island. including locke's legs, rose's cancer, etc. but sun might be safe, too. wasn't the whole thing, people that conceived before the island were okay? like Rousseau and Claire. Although we don't know what happens if a pregnancy is taken from the island back to the rest of the world. she could be effed.

TerribleT
12-20-2007, 09:43 AM
It's been so long since I watched all of those episodes that I've kinda forgotten. On my list of things to do is to watch last season again. Did Sun conceive on the island, or before? Didn't the test she did confirm that she'd gotten pregnant while on the island by a previously infertile Jin?

TerribleT
12-20-2007, 09:45 AM
Again, I didn't see your preview, but from what I HAVE seen, I still don't believe they're going to get off of the island. I think that some sort of fate will intervene, and they'll wind up with some new island mates. These are not really rescuers at all, but yet another of Ben's evil plots, or some other bizarre turn of events.

Mike Beck
12-20-2007, 10:45 AM
oh crap. no, you're right. she did conceive on the island. that's how she was able to get pregs. she knows she might die, but she's happy because at least it's Jin's baby.

Erin
12-20-2007, 12:03 PM
:o Mike that video was awesome!

I agree with you, Sun and Jin are not getting off the island. That was way to optimistic.

Also, the actor who plays Jin got a DUI this past year. Is he going to fall in the footsteps of the other actors who got DUI's and then killed off on the show? Ana Lucia, Libby and Ecko? Hmm. :orely:

I also wonder which way Sayid will go. I bet he will try to leave to find his love.

Heather19
12-20-2007, 01:56 PM
Thanks for the link to the preview. I am now officially excited for it to start. Looks like it'll be a good season.

Darkthoughts
12-20-2007, 02:17 PM
Ok, but do you think Sun will survive her pregnancy if she get's off, or will the problem that plagues mothers on the island still plague her when she's off?
Good question! I was wondering the same thing.

Again, I didn't see your preview, but from what I HAVE seen, I still don't believe they're going to get off of the island.
Ah, but we know they get off the island (Jack and Kate at least, and presumably Sawyer). Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindeloff confirmed in the last podcast that the flash forward was not a possible future, but actually what really is going to happen. They also said that from now on, flash forwards (as well as flashbacks) will be a regular feature :thumbsup:

Matt
12-20-2007, 02:21 PM
I'm just sick with excitement. I also think Desmonds woman is behind the entire thing.

Like...owns Dharma

Darkthoughts
12-20-2007, 02:23 PM
Nah, I think her dad does though ;) I also think he set up the boat race that Des entered, specifically to get rid of Des - knowing he'd shipwreck on the island.

Which makes me wonder if Libby was in on it in some way. Her appearance at Hurley's mental institute is yet to be explained :orely:

Matt
12-20-2007, 02:28 PM
pfft...nah my ass! :lol:

She's going to turn out to be the ultimate baddy in this. I bet she's the one who sent him and has been watching ever since.

Libby was a plant, they all are.

TerribleT
12-20-2007, 02:28 PM
[quote=TerribleT;81608]
Ah, but we know they get off the island (Jack and Kate at least, and presumably Sawyer). Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindeloff confirmed in the last podcast that the flash forward was not a possible future, but actually what really is going to happen. They also said that from now on, flash forwards (as well as flashbacks) will be a regular feature :thumbsup:

Ok, I wasn't aware of that. So are they going to change the name of the show to FOUND, then? I'm going to have to go back and watch that episode again, but from what I remember it was a pretty sad place for Jack and Kate. That will also completely change the dynamic of the show, and the characters. I'm not sure how I'm going to feel about that. hmmmmm The sad factor for Jack and Kate could be offset by a happy factor for Desmond and Penny, and maybe for Sayid and his girl, if that's what occurs.

Darkthoughts
12-20-2007, 02:34 PM
Yeah, it was a very tense situation with jack and Kate off the island. Well, Kate seemed to be relieved, but Jack was having a total breakdown. I'm really excited to find out how/why that happened to him.

It is going to be a very new angle, but I like it y'know? Do you have itunes TT, you really should check out the podcasts, they rock!

TerribleT
12-20-2007, 02:35 PM
I'm just sick with excitement. I also think Desmonds woman is behind the entire thing.

Like...owns Dharma

Nah, I think her dad does though I also think he set up the boat race that Des entered, specifically to get rid of Des - knowing he'd shipwreck on the island.

Which makes me wonder if Libby was in on it in some way. Her appearance at Hurley's mental institute is yet to be explained

REAL interesting theories!!!!

I never really thought of it that way, because of the fact that the Darhma initiative has been around for a VERY long time. Since Ben's childhood at least. Where do you think Juliet's character fits into all of this? I still don't like Charlie, the little fucking troll, in part because he's banging Evangiline.

TerribleT
12-20-2007, 02:37 PM
Yeah, it was a very tense situation with jack and Kate off the island. Well, Kate seemed to be relieved, but Jack was having a total breakdown. I'm really excited to find out how/why that happened to him.

It is going to be a very new angle, but I like it y'know? Do you have itunes TT, you really should check out the podcasts, they rock!

I don't have ITunes, but I wonder if they show the same stuff on the LOST website. I'll check it out when I get some time.

Matt
12-20-2007, 02:39 PM

Like...owns Dharma

Nah, I think her dad does though I also think he set up the boat race that Des entered, specifically to get rid of Des - knowing he'd shipwreck on the island.

Which makes me wonder if Libby was in on it in some way. Her appearance at Hurley's mental institute is yet to be explained
REAL interesting theories!!!!

I never really thought of it that way, because of the fact that the Darhma initiative has been around for a VERY long time. Since Ben's childhood at least. Where do you think Juliet's character fits into all of this? I still don't like Charlie, the little fucking troll, in part because he's banging Evangiline.

Charlie is...no longer a problem :(

I am not totally convinced that Ben's recollections of what was happening out there are totally reliable.

Darkthoughts
12-20-2007, 02:43 PM
On the lostpedia site they did have transcripts of the podcasts...I see if I can find a link.

As for Dharma - obviously the DeGroots founded it, with financial backing from hnso. But I think Widmore Industries, Penny's Dad's company, may be a subsidary or even just an alias. I think Penny's dad is on the board of directors if you like, rather than the main man.

You don't have to worry about charlie anymore though :(

Juliet...hmmm, don't know if I fully trust her yet either.

TerribleT
12-20-2007, 02:44 PM
Charlie is...no longer a problem :(

Are you sure he's dead? or is he just not banging my favorite babe anymore? I kinda forget the finale, but I seem to remember not being convinced he's dead.

I am not totally convinced that Ben's recollections of what was happening out there are totally reliable.

See spoiler. I do love the new spoiler thingies matt, they are totally kewl.

Darkthoughts
12-20-2007, 02:47 PM
Another thing that's confirmed on the last podcast. He is well and truly dead.

Aaron
12-20-2007, 02:48 PM
I did seem to see a very quick flash of Charlie in the preview. Who knows?

Heather19
12-20-2007, 02:48 PM
how often have they been doing the podcasts?

TerribleT
12-20-2007, 02:53 PM
Well, for my part, I always wanted, and thought that Jack and Kate would end up being true loves. I think her little tryst with Sawyer was just a desire to walk on the wildside, but I think when push comes to shove, Kate always loved Jack first and foremost, and he felt the same about her.

Darkthoughts
12-20-2007, 02:55 PM
Almost since the start. The most recent podcast was on 21st sept - it's a good one :thumbsup:

Aaron, I guess that could be flashbacks? the producers said Charlie chose to sacrifice himself to ensure Des's prophecy came true. They were asked the specific question though - "Is Charlie really dead?" as one of the fan questions, the answer was yes.

Mike Beck
12-20-2007, 03:05 PM
I believe Mr. Widmore is behind a lot of what's going on. Mr. Paik as well. And possibly Christian Shepherd. They were all men of power in some way, with lots of money. could they all be behind The Hanso Foundation?

here's a link to the preview for downloading, if it suits ya. i always like to have it on my computer so it isn't all choppy and junk.

Season 4 Preview (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FYXFKFWA)

Darkthoughts
12-20-2007, 03:08 PM
Yes, I forgot about Sun's dad!! Christian "I can't keep it in my pants or my glass" Shepherd...hmmm, I heard a really cool theory about him the other day...and I've forgotten it :lol:

Mike Beck
12-20-2007, 04:56 PM
i'm sure you'll remember and then you better tell us. :)

yeah, his body was never found...

I believe the Hanso Foundation is behind the crash and who was to be on Flight 815.

The folks with money and connections: Christian Shepherd, Mr. Paik, Mr. Widmore, Kate's father, Boon's mother, Anthony Cooper (the real sawyer), The Psychic, Walt's Mom, Charlie's Brother, The Monk

Christian Shepherd = Jack, Ana Lucia
Mr. Paik = Jin and Sun
Mr. Widmore = Desmond
Sgt Sam Austen = Kate and Sayid
Boon's Mom = Boon and Shannon
Anthony Cooper = Locke and Sawyer
The Psychic = Claire and Eko
Walt's Mom = Michael and Walt
Charlie's Brother? = Charlie
Libby = Hurley

Why were they all in Australia?

- Jack went to retrieve his father's body. A body that was not in the coffin when Jack found it on the island.

- Kate was caught in Australia, but we don't know the circumstances that caused her to be there. (or i just don't remember. :()

- Jin and Sun were sent there so that Jin could deliver watches to someone for Mr. Paik, with the intention of leaving for America to escape him.

- Eko was sent there to see if a miracle had actually occurred. He was sent by the same monk that took in Desmond. The miracle surrounded the daughter of the same psychic that put claire on 815.

- Desmond was told he was meant for greater things by the monk at the monastery who introduced him to Penny Widmore. He was sent around the world in a race designed by Mr. Widmore, and given a boat by Libby. All three of these people made it possible for Desmond to get to the island.

- Sawyer was sent there by the T-1000 on a bogus tip that the real Sawyer was there working at a shrimp truck.

- Locke wanted to go on a walkabout, but he was denied because of his condition. He was forced to take a return flight back.

- Hurley went because of the numbers. Libby was in the same institution as Hurley, though Hurley didn't know/remember. He first heard about the numbers from the crazy guy there, who had received a transmission repeating those numbers with a guy named Sam Toomey who was living in Australia.

- Charlie went because he wanted to get the band back together with his bro, who had cleaned up his act and had started a family. Charlie was still a junkie.

- Michael went there to get his son, Walt, whose mom had supposedly passed away.

- Ana Lucia was taken there by Christian Shepherd to act as his bodyguard. Did he really need a bodyguard? Or was he just trying to get her to Australia?

Could these people be the founders of the Hanso Foundation? Who the fuck is Alvar Hanso anyway? With the exception of the psychic and charlie's brother, they all had assloads of money, some had empires (Widmore, Paik, and Boon's mother).

Libby is no good. She knew about Hurley and said nothing to him of their past. Maybe she was put their to push him in the right direction somehow. She is behind Desmond getting a boat, which eventually takes him to the Island. Who just gives someone a fucking boat like that? She said it belonged to her late husband, David. Dave? As in Dave the figment of Hurley's imagination?

Christian Shepherd was ruined by his son's statement, causing him to fall hard. He decided to go to Australia to drink heavily and lay low. He supposedly dies, causing Jack to have to come and retrieve the body.

Ana Lucia kills a man in cold blood. Her mother, chief of police, knows she did it.

Sun shamed her family by having an affair with that bald dude. Mr. Paik wasn't pleased.

Kate killed her step-father (who turned out to be her biological father). The man she believed was her father, Sgt. Sam Austen, knew of what she had done.

Desmond was hated by Mr. Widmore, who didn't want him marrying his daughter. Thought he wasn't worthy. Or maybe he was just trying to push Desmond towards the Island. Many people did. The Monk, The Elderly Woman, Libby.

Locke was despised by his biological father, Anthony Cooper. First he took Locke's kidney and then he tossed him out of a building, crippling him. Anthony Cooper also had connections. He could have easily discovered that there was a dude out there who was hell-bent on killing him. Sawyer was given a false tip. Why? If he had just killed the shrimp guy in Australia without asking questions, he would have believed he killed the right guy, thus getting him off of Anthony Cooper's case. I don't know if Cooper is definitely behind this, but how convenient is it that the two men that hated him the most ended up in Australia at the same time, on the same flight destined to crash on that island.

Sayid was used by Sgt Sam Austen as a translator in an interrogation. When that didn't work, the CIA took over and a certain Agent named Kelvin Inman (who would later be found in the hatch pushing the button) resumed the interrogation. Inman is the same man that found Desmond, took him into the hatch, lied about contamination, hid his boat, and taught him to push the button every 108 minutes.) He is also the reason Sayid became a torturer. Sayid does his job for the CIA and is let go. The CIA picks him up later on down the road in europe for help with a possible bombing in Sydney in exchange for the whereabouts of Nadia, his love. He does his job once again and is given a plane ticket by the CIA. Oceanic Flight 108.

i'm tired now and my brain is started to turn to mush. I don't know what I'm trying to say here exactly. Just that there are a group of individuals with the power to make things happen, and the money to fun something big. This group of individuals is responsible, in one way or the other, for putting our buddies in Australian and onto 815. Maybe it's all a big coincidence, but I doubt it.

I had a stable idea in mind when i started writing this, but i feel that it may have fallen apart along the way. Feel free to rip this to shreds. I don't know if I've gotten all my info straight, and to say i'm grasping at straws would be an understatement, i'm sure. ;)

sarajean
12-20-2007, 06:45 PM
i'm geeking the fuck out. more later.

Darkthoughts
12-21-2007, 03:59 AM
:lol: *loves SJ geeking out*

It's all good Mike - only thing I can think of to contradict what you've said is:

Christian - Jack identified the body in the morgue, and it has been often said by the producers (on the podcasts) that once someone dies, they stay dead. (Apart from if they ever do Season 7, the zombie season :lol: )

But, where is his father's body? It's entirely probable that when Jack saw his father on the island, it was Lostzilla - therefore 'zilla could have disposed of the body to make Jack follow it...?

The thing that puzzles me more about Christian is, what's the significance of Jack and Claire being half brother/sister? There's a whole bit of crucial plot right there if you can figure it, imo ;)

Top shout about Libby's husband David/Dave...that's the kind of stuff I love!!!

Right, I have to get my theorizing shit together...it does fuck with your mind doesn't it! :D

Darkthoughts
12-21-2007, 04:49 AM
Here's a link to the transcripts of the Lost podcasts (I don't think every single one is transcribed, but alot are).
http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Portal:Transcripts

You should give them a listen if you get the chance though - Carlton and Damon are an awesome comedy duo :D

TerribleT
12-21-2007, 04:54 AM
Thanks DT!!!!!!

Mike Beck
12-21-2007, 05:53 AM
oh crap that's right. he did identify the body. damn.

but what about this:

Christian was said to be dead in the Official Lost Podcast on April 20, 2007, though the creators of Lost qualified their statement by saying that they "may be using the word 'dead' in a sense we [the audience] don't fully understand yet." This indicates an uncertain status as to Christian.

http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Christian_Shepherd

how awesome would a Lost Zombies season be?? :D

that whole once somebody is dead they stay dead thing might not apply to ol' Patchy though, eh? that bastard got killed by the fence, shot through the chest with a crossbow, and still managed to get on his scuba gear, pull out a grenado and blow the crapoley out of that glass window (and probably himself.) But I guess you could argue that he never really died and he's just a tough sumbitch with the island's healing powers on his side. ;)

DT, you've got me searching all over about Jack and Claire and Christian now!! :lol: ah, fuck work anyway. this is more important.

Matt
12-21-2007, 12:25 PM
Wasn't Kate caught robbing a safe deposit box for that little plane? I'm not sure we ever heard any more about how that thing got there.

Darkthoughts
12-21-2007, 02:26 PM
but what about this:

Christian was said to be dead in the Official Lost Podcast on April 20, 2007, though the creators of Lost qualified their statement by saying that they "may be using the word 'dead' in a sense we [the audience] don't fully understand yet." This indicates an uncertain status as to Christian.
It's confusing - here's the whole thing:

Damon Lindelof: Uh... "Number 3 -- please confirm again that Christian Shephard is dead. I'm so tired of people who believe the opposite.

Carlton Cuse: Well, you know, for those of you who believe the opposite, you're wrong. For those of you who believe Christian Shephard is dead, you're vindicated. How about that?

Damon Lindelof: Wow. Another definitive answer.

Carlton Cuse: I mean, I'm not messin' around today. I'm not messin' around.

Damon Lindelof: Of course... [low disclaimer voice] Carlton might be talking about the word 'dead' in a way that you don't fully understand yet. [both chuckling] I feel like I had to do that disclaimer, like at the end of a...

Carlton Cuse: That's good. A disclaimer.

Damon Lindelof: Yeah.

Carlton Cuse: If 'dead' means 'dead' in the conventional narrative sense.

Damon Lindelof: [disclaimer voice] Assuming by 'dead', you mean rotting and decomposing. [both chuckling] No.

Carlton Cuse: Exactly ;) So perhaps he's being "preserved" by Lostzilla? Definately dead, but not decomposing...maybe that's more to do with the passage of time on the island than anything else?

Matt - the toy airplane was originally in a time capsule Kate and her childhood sweetheart, Tom made. They dug up the capsule years later, before Kate went to visit her mother in hospital.

The visit resulted in Kate's mum going mad and alerting the police - Kate tried to escape, had a car crash (in which Tom was killed) and the plane was left in the car when Kate fled.

Edward Mars (the US Marshall who was on the flight handcuffed to Kate) took the airplane from the crime scene and put it in the safety deposit box - which Kate then staged a bank robbery to get back.

After the plane crash, Kate retrieved the plane again from the Marshall's case.

Matt
12-21-2007, 05:00 PM
I knew most of that but that Marshall guy planted the plane in the box? To get her to Australia?

That seems needlessly complicated, I wonder if he is in on it.

Darkthoughts
12-23-2007, 12:43 PM
Sorry, I misunderstood what you were saying there!

The safety deposit box was in New Mexico. It was after that robbery that she fled to Australia, but the reason why she chose Aus is not apparent.

I don't think the Marshall was in on it, but that's because I don't think any of the survivors are/were plants.

Darkthoughts
12-23-2007, 12:58 PM
Just for festive Lost shits 'n' giggles, here's a fanfic parody I wrote a few years back. You might not get all the references if you aren't aware of all the Lost 'ships, but anyways...

O Come All Ye Shippers

O come all ye shippers
Skaters are triumphant
O come ye poor Jaters
For group forum hugs

Come ye, o come ye
Bored of Claire and Charlie?

Who will ship for Jana?
Who will ship for Jana?
O who will ship for Jana?
Any takers please?

O come all ye slashers
Fan fic-ers, AL bashers
Come ye, O come ye
To hiatus-ville!

Lets mourn together
Fan-fic 'til we feel better

Ship for Locke and Eko!
Ship for Locke and Eko!
Ship for Locke and Eko!
Any takers please?

O come all ye ex-ships
Though ye talk of lost love
Shoone and Shayid
To name but two

Joy for the Jun fans
Spells the end for Mun fans

Who will ship for Vurley?
Yes! Vincent and Hurley!
O who will ship for Vurley?
Any takers please?

Mike Beck
12-23-2007, 01:50 PM
i think i got most of it! That's awesome. Vurley, eh? that'd be weird. :)

I was always a Jun fan, myself.

Mike Beck
12-30-2007, 09:04 PM
I made one of those silly countdown clocks. i must have a lot of free time. :P

Click here to watch Lost-Season-4-Countdown-Clock (http://media.putfile.com/Lost-Season-4-Countdown-Clock)

i was hoping to do a little one that i could use as a sig here, but i don't think flash movies are acceptable.

TerribleT
12-31-2007, 04:35 AM
I made one of those silly countdown clocks. i must have a lot of free time. :P

Click here to watch Lost-Season-4-Countdown-Clock (http://media.putfile.com/Lost-Season-4-Countdown-Clock)

i was hoping to do a little one that i could use as a sig here, but i don't think flash movies are acceptable.

:rofl: you're a fucking geek!!!!! I love it!!!!!!

Mike Beck
12-31-2007, 05:18 AM
i can't help myself. :D

Mike Beck
01-02-2008, 06:40 AM
Uh Oh! ABC is starting some Lost ARG bizness again.

Find 815 (http://www.find815.com)

I don't know if any of you all are into this sort of thing. I never got involved in any of these ARG's before, but this looks cool. And I'm a nerd, so... :D

Nerak
01-02-2008, 06:53 AM
Uh Oh! ABC is starting some Lost ARG bizness again.

Find 815 (http://www.find815.com)

I don't know if any of you all are into this sort of thing. I never got involved in any of these ARG's before, but this looks cool. And I'm a nerd, so... :D

I only see a black screen :(

Mike Beck
01-02-2008, 06:55 AM
hmm. it might take a little while to load up.

Mike Beck
01-02-2008, 06:58 AM
eventually it will load up a video, and then will take you through the main part of the site. give it a few minutes maybe. :)

Mattrick
01-05-2008, 01:27 AM
i'm sure you'll remember and then you better tell us. :)

yeah, his body was never found...

I believe the Hanso Foundation is behind the crash and who was to be on Flight 815.

The folks with money and connections: Christian Shepherd, Mr. Paik, Mr. Widmore, Kate's father, Boon's mother, Anthony Cooper (the real sawyer), The Psychic, Walt's Mom, Charlie's Brother, The Monk

Christian Shepherd = Jack, Ana Lucia
Mr. Paik = Jin and Sun
Mr. Widmore = Desmond
Sgt Sam Austen = Kate and Sayid
Boon's Mom = Boon and Shannon
Anthony Cooper = Locke and Sawyer
The Psychic = Claire and Eko
Walt's Mom = Michael and Walt
Charlie's Brother? = Charlie
Libby = Hurley

Why were they all in Australia?

- Jack went to retrieve his father's body. A body that was not in the coffin when Jack found it on the island.

- Kate was caught in Australia, but we don't know the circumstances that caused her to be there. (or i just don't remember. :()

- Jin and Sun were sent there so that Jin could deliver watches to someone for Mr. Paik, with the intention of leaving for America to escape him.

- Eko was sent there to see if a miracle had actually occurred. He was sent by the same monk that took in Desmond. The miracle surrounded the daughter of the same psychic that put claire on 815.

- Desmond was told he was meant for greater things by the monk at the monastery who introduced him to Penny Widmore. He was sent around the world in a race designed by Mr. Widmore, and given a boat by Libby. All three of these people made it possible for Desmond to get to the island.

- Sawyer was sent there by the T-1000 on a bogus tip that the real Sawyer was there working at a shrimp truck.

- Locke wanted to go on a walkabout, but he was denied because of his condition. He was forced to take a return flight back.

- Hurley went because of the numbers. Libby was in the same institution as Hurley, though Hurley didn't know/remember. He first heard about the numbers from the crazy guy there, who had received a transmission repeating those numbers with a guy named Sam Toomey who was living in Australia.

- Charlie went because he wanted to get the band back together with his bro, who had cleaned up his act and had started a family. Charlie was still a junkie.

- Michael went there to get his son, Walt, whose mom had supposedly passed away.

- Ana Lucia was taken there by Christian Shepherd to act as his bodyguard. Did he really need a bodyguard? Or was he just trying to get her to Australia?

Could these people be the founders of the Hanso Foundation? Who the fuck is Alvar Hanso anyway? With the exception of the psychic and charlie's brother, they all had assloads of money, some had empires (Widmore, Paik, and Boon's mother).

I don't think so. Seems too far fetched that people from all corners of the globe messing with their kids etc for all this. I think it's more a six degrees of separation thing.

Libby is no good. She knew about Hurley and said nothing to him of their past. Maybe she was put their to push him in the right direction somehow. She is behind Desmond getting a boat, which eventually takes him to the Island. Who just gives someone a fucking boat like that? She said it belonged to her late husband, David. Dave? As in Dave the figment of Hurley's imagination?

Perhaps she was in the mental institution and could see the future as well, like Desmond and no one believed her. Maybe that is why she gave him the boat.

Christian Shepherd was ruined by his son's statement, causing him to fall hard. He decided to go to Australia to drink heavily and lay low. He supposedly dies, causing Jack to have to come and retrieve the body.

I think he was also there because Claire was there. Maybe a way for him to get to two to meet, which happened.

Desmond was hated by Mr. Widmore, who didn't want him marrying his daughter. Thought he wasn't worthy. Or maybe he was just trying to push Desmond towards the Island. Many people did. The Monk, The Elderly Woman, Libby.

I don't think so. You forget, all these people you mentioned were after he relived his life.

Locke was despised by his biological father, Anthony Cooper. First he took Locke's kidney and then he tossed him out of a building, crippling him. Anthony Cooper also had connections. He could have easily discovered that there was a dude out there who was hell-bent on killing him. Sawyer was given a false tip. Why? If he had just killed the shrimp guy in Australia without asking questions, he would have believed he killed the right guy, thus getting him off of Anthony Cooper's case. I don't know if Cooper is definitely behind this, but how convenient is it that the two men that hated him the most ended up in Australia at the same time, on the same flight destined to crash on that island.

You must not believe in the magic box.

i'm tired now and my brain is started to turn to mush. I don't know what I'm trying to say here exactly. Just that there are a group of individuals with the power to make things happen, and the money to fun something big. This group of individuals is responsible, in one way or the other, for putting our buddies in Australian and onto 815. Maybe it's all a big coincidence, but I doubt it. [/quote]

If you're getting it was fate that was kind of the theme of season three.....

I've been wanting to post in here for months (since I started the show on DVD) but waiting till I watched season three, in three days lol. Season Three was the best season so far. Did a great job of tying events from earlier seasons back into the story line.

I don't think there is any corporation that pulled all these people in, it was merely the path they were supposed to take. We see in the flash forward in the season three finale that the one who was so stern against fate and staying on the island realizes he needed to go back, though the significance of that ending is small.

We know Desmond, so far, is the most pivital character yet. He had to go to the island, to push that button for years just so he could shut down the hatch at the end of season two. This gave him special powers to see the future. He thought he was changing things by saving Charlie over and over again but his purpose to protect him so he could turn off the jamming in The Looking Glass.

Whomever is coming to the island is the mystery right now. We know that Walt isn't out of the storyline yet, with him helping Locke.

The cloud, or the security system as it was called once, I think, seems to be the god like force of the island. Inside it bears a reflection of the self, which is why Locke seen beauty, Boone saw Shannon die and Eko saw evil. When he talked to Yemi and said he was proud of doing what he did, that he did what he had to do in order to survive, he got the answer 'you talk to me as if I was your brother' and was killed immediately after, by the cloud. All Eko needed to do what confess and repent and he would still have lived. He had to realize he had made wrong choices.

I loved the episode 'expose' with Nikki and Paulo. Great tie in episode.

Love to learn more about who Ethan is as he makes more appearances dead or alive.

I'm sad Tom got shot :( He was great.

Locke is the best character. Out of all the backstories his is the saddest one. I feel sorry for the other characters sometimes but mainly they put themselves where they are, Locke was fucked around over and over again and beytrayed yet on the island he is at peace. Loved the ending with his father.

Season Three was great. amazing job at building characters and setting up the next season.

Mattrick
01-06-2008, 03:23 PM
Just for festive Lost shits 'n' giggles, here's a fanfic parody I wrote a few years back. You might not get all the references if you aren't aware of all the Lost 'ships, but anyways...

O Come All Ye Shippers

O come all ye shippers
Skaters are triumphant
O come ye poor Jaters
For group forum hugs

Come ye, o come ye
Bored of Claire and Charlie?

Who will ship for Jana?
Who will ship for Jana?
O who will ship for Jana?
Any takers please?

O come all ye slashers
Fan fic-ers, AL bashers
Come ye, O come ye
To hiatus-ville!

Lets mourn together
Fan-fic 'til we feel better

Ship for Locke and Eko!
Ship for Locke and Eko!
Ship for Locke and Eko!
Any takers please?

O come all ye ex-ships
Though ye talk of lost love
Shoone and Shayid
To name but two

Joy for the Jun fans
Spells the end for Mun fans

Who will ship for Vurley?
Yes! Vincent and Hurley!
O who will ship for Vurley?
Any takers please?

?

It seems to me that jacob is a force intent on protecting the island. He makes the lists with the names. It's said the ones not with the others were not chosen because they were flawed. We know Eko was killed by the island because he was proud of his flaws.

Desmond is really key because his whole purpose, from what I can tell, was to protect Charlie until he had to die. Perhaps if he'd have just let Charlie die from the lightning or drowning whatever events in season 4 wouldn't happen. I believe Ben when he says whomever coming is far worse than them.

I can't wait to see how it all plays out in the premiere.

William50
01-06-2008, 03:28 PM
I saw the first season and some of the second, and then it wen't downhill from there. There were too many new characters and it was getting unrealistic.

RUBE
01-06-2008, 08:11 PM
I saw the first season and some of the second, and then it wen't downhill from there. There were too many new characters and it was getting unrealistic.

I LOVE Lost so do not bash me for saying this: It was GETTING unrealistic? So the giant smoke monster, dead characters appearing, the polar bear, and everything else in season one and two were more "realistic?" :unsure:

Since when does good fiction need to be realistic anyway? Is anything that happens in Star Wars "realistic?" What about The Lord of the Rings? And what about any of the sappy chic-flics out there? Have you ever seen a realistic one of those?

Mattrick
01-06-2008, 11:30 PM

Yeah, they pretty much set up how messed up the show is going to be in the premiere.

Considering between seasons 2 and three (excluding backstories) they added about 15 characters and by characters I mean semi-crucial. If you can't handle that you must have ADD or something.

As fantasy, science fiction and just plain bizarre television it still finds a great amount of realism and detail. For example, for those who have seen season three When we first see The Flame and McHaile, Sayid is convinced that McHaile isn't alone. The reason being is that the horse outside was still saddled and the stir-ups were for someone shorter than McHaile. The writer's of Lost make sure they try and be as realistic as possible while bending the rules at the same time. I consider Lost to be more realistic than most TV shows.

TerribleT
01-07-2008, 05:38 AM
The writer's of Lost make sure they try and be as realistic as possible while bending the rules at the same time. I consider Lost to be more realistic than most TV shows.

I tend to agree, particularly when dealing with topics that concern the supernatural.

Darkthoughts
01-08-2008, 04:08 AM
It seems to me that jacob is a force intent on protecting the island. He makes the lists with the names.
I personally wonder if Jacob did write the lists. My theory is that the original Others (Richard Alpert et al - who are imo, survivors of The Black Rock and seemingly immortal) took Ben on because he was able to commune with the island in a way they were not (note Alperts sudden interest in the child Ben, when Ben tells him his dead mother spoke to him.)

I think they'd either unearthed this entity Jacob - or - Jacob was their leader (and responsible for their immortality by way of some discovery/experiment) but something happened to him (either he died and is now a ghost - or something else that accounts for his spectoral presence, possibly a result of the experiment/discovery). Either way, they are aware that the ability to communicate with him is vital.

So! They take Ben into their ranks (obviously needing some solid token of alligence - being his part in the massacre of the Dharma employees and the need for him to have matured into an adult before he can fully join them) as a sole means of communication with Jacob.

However, it was apparent from the episode where Locke encounters Jacob, that Ben has trapped/contained Jacob in some way (the ring of sand like stuff around the cottage) and was unable to hear what Jacob said ("Help me!") to Locke. This all leads me to believe that Ben hasn't been able to "hear" Jacob for a long time. I think practically all the orders he's given the others in recent years have been his own - although he maintains to them that they are still Jacob's orders. I don't believe any of the others know this for sure, but people like Alpert suspect it, which is why they were keen to help Locke.

It's said the ones not with the others were not chosen because they were flawed. We know Eko was killed by the island because he was proud of his flaws
I think the people not on the list were people Ben felt had nothing to offer him personally.

The island killed Eko because Eko refused to repent his sins. This wasn't through pride, but because Eko had felt they were a necessary means to a greater good.

Desmond is really key because his whole purpose, from what I can tell, was to protect Charlie until he had to die. Perhaps if he'd have just let Charlie die from the lightning or drowning whatever events in season 4 wouldn't happen.
Really key to season 3? - Yes.
Really key to future events? - Not so much I'd say, I think Penny Widmore is now more of a key factor than Des.

I believe Ben when he says whomever coming is far worse than them.
I think whoever they are, they are worse for Ben. I think they possibly may be connected with Dharma and that Ben fears retribution if they find out that Ben was the Judas in the whole incident.

TerribleT
01-08-2008, 04:31 AM
Interesting thoughts Lisa, and VERY intriguing.

23 DAYS!!!!

I've started renting Season 3 through netflix for a refresher before the next season starts. YAY!!!!!!

Darkthoughts
01-08-2008, 05:19 AM
I've been downloading season 3 onto my ipod :D

I don't know when we're getting Season 4 over here :unsure: :(

Mike Beck
01-08-2008, 05:22 AM
shit those are great ideas, Lisa. I tend to share the same thoughts you have about jacob and ben.

and mattrick, i was kind of grasping at straws in my last post. just anxious to get some speculation and conversation going on here. and i can't believe only 23 days to go!!!

Mike Beck
01-08-2008, 05:27 AM
this spoiler (not a biggie) was revealed today:

"At an auction place Mr Widmore bids on a prize item from the personal collection of Alvar Hanso : a journal from the Black Rock ship"

pretty interesting, i think.

you can find it here (this site is always pretty good, unless you really hate spoilers): http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/

Darkthoughts
01-08-2008, 06:13 AM
Ooooohh!!! How would that of been obtained in the first place?!! Got to be from someone who's been on the island, right?!

Man, I can't wait longer than 23 days...where can I download Lost? I used to have a friend who downloaded it and put it on disc for me (in Season one and two when the UK was about 3 or 4 months behind the US) but he doesn't watch Lost anymore :(

TerribleT
01-08-2008, 06:23 AM
Ooooohh!!! How would that of been obtained in the first place?!! Got to be from someone who's been on the island, right?!

Man, I can't wait longer than 23 days...where can I download Lost? I used to have a friend who downloaded it and put it on disc for me (in Season one and two when the UK was about 3 or 4 months behind the US) but he doesn't watch Lost anymore :(

Can't you just watch them directly from ABC's website on your computer?

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index?pn=index

Mike Beck
01-08-2008, 06:29 AM
yeah, i've spent many work hours at the ABC site re-watching all of season 3. :D

Darkthoughts, I have all of season 3 burned onto discs. If you want me to send them to you, just say the word.

Darkthoughts
01-08-2008, 06:35 AM
Aw :huglove:

I'm cool for Season 3 - Sky TV (UK satellite channel) bought the rights for Lost from the UK terrestrial channels before Season 3 began so you got it on a Saturday/Sunday (I think?) and we got it the following Wednesday. Its just so far Season 4 hasn't been advertised at all on Sky, so I'm wondering how soon after you guys we'll get it.

So, that in mind, once an eps aired on US tv, ABC put it up on the site for anyone to see?

Mike Beck
01-08-2008, 06:43 AM
I'm not sure that they upload it that fast, but I could be wrong. I know Heroes usually has it online the next day. Actually I don't "know" that, but I've got a strong feeling it's true. :)

So, you don't get to see season 4 the same time we do? That's terribly bogus.

Don't worry, there'll be ripped episodes up somewhere for downloading soon after each episode airs. I'll help post them here for you. ;)

Darkthoughts
01-08-2008, 06:54 AM
COOL!!! The guy that used to download it for me was part of some site you needed to pay a subscription to, so i didn't bother with that ;)

I'm hoping we'll get it within a few days of you guys like last time (REALLY hope so, because I can't resist spoilers :lol: ). I just would've thought Sky would have started hyping season 4 by now...but then again, perhaps they're not obsessed enough *starts spamming Sky with fan mail*

TerribleT
01-08-2008, 08:45 AM
Aw :huglove:

I'm cool for Season 3 - Sky TV (UK satellite channel) bought the rights for Lost from the UK terrestrial channels before Season 3 began so you got it on a Saturday/Sunday (I think?) and we got it the following Wednesday. Its just so far Season 4 hasn't been advertised at all on Sky, so I'm wondering how soon after you guys we'll get it.

So, that in mind, once an eps aired on US tv, ABC put it up on the site for anyone to see?

YES, it's up the following day after it airs. I got pissed at the cable company last year and cancelled my cable, I watched the remainder of season 3 there.

Mike Beck
01-08-2008, 10:45 AM
it's nice that we live in an age where that's possible. ;)

Mattrick
01-08-2008, 04:11 PM
[quote=Mattrick;87352]
It seems to me that jacob is a force intent on protecting the island. He makes the lists with the names.

I personally wonder if Jacob did write the lists. My theory is that the original Others (Richard Alpert et al - who are imo, survivors of The Black Rock and seemingly immortal) took Ben on because he was able to commune with the island in a way they were not (note Alperts sudden interest in the child Ben, when Ben tells him his dead mother spoke to him.)

I think Jacob did write the lists because Ben said Jacob would be angry for taking Locke to him with no notice. But Jacob asked Locke to help him. Ben knows he's got a communion with the Island, one even he doesn't have so perhaps Locke is looked at to be the new leader of the island.

How do you even know Richard is from The Black Rock (considering he was in Seattle for Juliet)? I don't recall that tidbit of information.

I think they'd either unearthed this entity Jacob - or - Jacob was their leader (and responsible for their immortality by way of some discovery/experiment) but something happened to him (either he died and is now a ghost - or something else that accounts for his spectoral presence, possibly a result of the experiment/discovery). Either way, they are aware that the ability to communicate with him is vital.

I'm not even so sure that he used to be their leader. I wouldn't be surprised if the smoke monster was Jacob as well as that has a history of judging people and showing people what they need to see. Locke was also the only one to say it was beautiful yet Jacob also asks for Locke's help.

So! They take Ben into their ranks (obviously needing some solid token of alligence - being his part in the massacre of the Dharma employees and the need for him to have matured into an adult before he can fully join them) as a sole means of communication with Jacob.

How would they have known about Jacob before Ben if only Ben can talk to him?

However, it was apparent from the episode where Locke encounters Jacob, that Ben has trapped/contained Jacob in some way (the ring of sand like stuff around the cottage) and was unable to hear what Jacob said ("Help me!") to Locke. This all leads me to believe that Ben hasn't been able to "hear" Jacob for a long time. I think practically all the orders he's given the others in recent years have been his own - although he maintains to them that they are still Jacob's orders. I don't believe any of the others know this for sure, but people like Alpert suspect it, which is why they were keen to help Locke.

I think if anything Jacob may be more inclined to tell/ask of people what they are most willing to do. He knows Locke is more inclined to help him than Ben where as Ben is more likely to do mischievious acts. Though, with only a small portion of Jacob being seen (have to watch the episode again) I'm not sure much on him.

I think the people not on the list were people Ben felt had nothing to offer him personally.

you know this is untrue. He used Walt, Michael, Kate and Sawyer in order to get Jack to do his surgery. The people on his list were all fine an okay. I think he deemed them pure enough to live amongst them. As was said 'we don't take kindly to killing on of our own' by Tom I think.

The island killed Eko because Eko refused to repent his sins. This wasn't through pride, but because Eko had felt they were a necessary means to a greater good.

When Eko says 'I am proud of what I've done' I do think it has to do with pride.

Really key to future events? - Not so much I'd say, I think Penny Widmore is now more of a key factor than Des.

He was key to all before season three (he was helping to push that button). If it weren't for Locke that night, he'd have killed himself and he wouldn't have gotten them a sailboat, destroyed the hatch nor would he have been able to protect Charlie to get him into the Looking Glass. Not to mention, he forsaw Naomi which we'll find out the significance of it. He is also the reason for Penny Widmore being a key factor so yeah, he is, thus far, the most crucial piece of the Lost puzzle.

I think whoever they are, they are worse for Ben. I think they possibly may be connected with Dharma and that Ben fears retribution if they find out that Ben was the Judas in the whole incident.

It's the one time where I thought Ben was 100 percent telling the truth. He appeared to be truly frightened that Jack managed to get a hold of these people. I think of Dharma was going to do anything, they would have after 24 years.

Mike Beck
01-08-2008, 08:07 PM

I think Jacob did write the lists because Ben said Jacob would be angry for taking Locke to him with no notice. But Jacob asked Locke to help him. Ben knows he's got a communion with the Island, one even he doesn't have so perhaps Locke is looked at to be the new leader of the island.

Didn't you think Ben might've been lying to locke about that? Jacob wasn't angry for locke's unannounced appearance. he asked him to "help" him. he wanted him there. Ben was trying to scare John off.

How do you even know Richard is from The Black Rock (considering he was in Seattle for Juliet)? I don't recall that tidbit of information.

she did say "imo." no one knows what Richard's deal is yet, other than he doesn't seem to age and was dressed old timey and is part of what Ben referred to as "the natural inhabitants of this island."

I'm not even so sure that he used to be their leader. I wouldn't be surprised if the smoke monster was Jacob as well as that has a history of judging people and showing people what they need to see. Locke was also the only one to say it was beautiful yet Jacob also asks for Locke's help.

a lot of folk think smokey and jacob are the same or at least part of the same entity/being. i believe they're connected somehow, too.

How would they have known about Jacob before Ben if only Ben can talk to him?

well we don't know that only Ben can talk to him. we don't know a lot of the history of jacob yet. Jacob, according to his appearance, seems like a very old fella. dressed old school-like with crazy long hair. maybe they (let's call them "natives") lost their way of communicating with jacob, and Alpert recognized Ben's talent as a way (or sign) of hearing/talking to him again.

I think if anything Jacob may be more inclined to tell/ask of people what they are most willing to do. He knows Locke is more inclined to help him than Ben where as Ben is more likely to do mischievious acts. Though, with only a small portion of Jacob being seen (have to watch the episode again) I'm not sure much on him.

Jacob does seem held captive, and that ring of stuff does seem to be for some kind of protection either from or for Jacob. Ben's a master manipulator. He's definitely using his position to get people to do what he wants. In this case, threatening them with "Jacob said" or "Jacob wants."

you know this is untrue. He used Walt, Michael, Kate and Sawyer in order to get Jack to do his surgery. The people on his list were all fine an okay. I think he deemed them pure enough to live amongst them. As was said 'we don't take kindly to killing on of our own' by Tom I think.

I think you're agreeing with her. all those people had something to offer him personally because they were part of a chain of events that put the spinal surgeon right in his palm.

When Eko says 'I am proud of what I've done' I do think it has to do with pride.

it don't get much truer than that. he was proud because he saved his brother from that life and took his place instead.

He was key to all before season three (he was helping to push that button). If it weren't for Locke that night, he'd have killed himself and he wouldn't have gotten them a sailboat, destroyed the hatch nor would he have been able to protect Charlie to get him into the Looking Glass. Not to mention, he forsaw Naomi which we'll find out the significance of it. He is also the reason for Penny Widmore being a key factor so yeah, he is, thus far, the most crucial piece of the Lost puzzle.

he wasn't a key factor in season 1. he was a key factor when he was pushing the button, and he was a key factor when he was having "flashes."

he's not the most crucial piece of the Lost puzzle. i think that's taking it on a bit. i think he's a major player, but many characters have made what's happened possible. if it wasn't for locke they wouldn't have had knives to hunt boar with. if it wasn't for kate, they wouldn't have a case of guns to protect themselves with. if it wasn't for jack, they'd all be in bad shape. if it wasn't for eko, locke wouldn't have stopped pushing the button. if it wasn't for locke, desmond wouldn't have had to use the fail-safe key, and never would have had his "flashes."

i think what lisa is saying is that Desmond's got nothing left to do. no button to push. and if his flashes are gone (now that Charlie is dead), then he definitely isn't going to be as "important" to the island as the previous two seasons. he's got nothing left but some information. charlie's died. not penny's boat. i think he'll continue to be a great character, but I don't think he'll be as integral to the island as he once was.

I, too, think Penny will be more of a major character this season.

It's the one time where I thought Ben was 100 percent telling the truth. He appeared to be truly frightened that Jack managed to get a hold of these people. I think of Dharma was going to do anything, they would have after 24 years.

I believe him too. Ben was all business when he realized it was about to happen. Dharma might have been trying to find the island for all that time. The island is cloaked from the rest of the world, remember? ;)

Darkthoughts
01-09-2008, 08:03 AM
Ah, cool! You already said everything I wanted to say in response :D

But I will add...

You really need to try rephrasing your counter arguments so you don't sound so aggressive..."you know this is untrue"...whats that all about?

Anyway apart from the fact, as Mike pointed out, that you do seem to be agreeing with me despite your tone - the original lists (which is what Ben claimed to be Jacob's lists) did not include Kate et al...they being the lists Mikhail referred to when he told the Kate, Sayid and Locke that they weren't on them because they were flawed.
The list Michael was given was solely a set up to get Ben's surgery performed and not to do with potential new recruits for the others.

As for your point about Eko, I concede your point of view - yes, he did admit to being proud, but I didn't see that as the bottom line of why the island killed him - it was the island putting it into biblical terms (because of Eko's assumed priest status) and giving his sin a name in that context.
For me, the real bottom line was, the island realised that Eko would do what Eko thought was right and not what the island told him to do.

TerribleT
01-09-2008, 12:29 PM
MIKE!!!!! your countdown clock isn't working!?!?!?!?!?!?!:panic: :scared: :cry:

Armand St Pierre
01-09-2008, 12:38 PM
For me, the real bottom line was, the island realised that Eko would do what Eko thought was right and not what the island told him to do.

That's pretty much what I got out of that as well. As someone who had no fear of the island's right hand and was unwilling to submit, Eko had (not only) no place in it's plan, but had established rivalry with it as well.

At the same time, though.....Eko had achieved some reconciliation with his past as well.....and we all know what happens to survivors who work out their shit.

Mattrick
01-09-2008, 05:09 PM

I don't recall the ring in that episode. I'll be watching it again, though.

I think you're agreeing with her. all those people had something to offer him personally because they were part of a chain of events that put the spinal surgeon right in his palm.

No, I meant the list that claimed all the other survivors. The list which gave them 'a better life' because they weren't 'angry' or 'weak'. The people left in the camp were not on that list.

it don't get much truer than that. he was proud because he saved his brother from that life and took his place instead.

I think this proud had more to do with the three men he killed in his church, yemmi's church. That was why they showed that in that episode. He felt he was in the right, killing bad people but you see at the end, even then, he was in the minority in perspective.

[quote]Really key to season 3? - Yes.

he wasn't a key factor in season 1. he was a key factor when he was pushing the button, and he was a key factor when he was having "flashes."

I suppose Desmond crashing their plane wasn't a key factor to season one....

he's not the most crucial piece of the Lost puzzle. i think that's taking it on a bit. i think he's a major player, but many characters have made what's happened possible. if it wasn't for locke they wouldn't have had knives to hunt boar with. if it wasn't for kate, they wouldn't have a case of guns to protect themselves with. if it wasn't for jack, they'd all be in bad shape. if it wasn't for eko, locke wouldn't have stopped pushing the button. if it wasn't for locke, desmond wouldn't have had to use the fail-safe key, and never would have had his "flashes."

Let's put all the desmond factors in:

Didn't push the button and crashed the plane
Had a sailboat (which we'll see again, I'm sure)
Brought Naomi in (we think)
was responsible or the charlie situation (key plot line in season three)
blows the hatch.

Considering Desmond crashed the plane AND saved them all from dying (assuming) from the magnetic anomaly and is the final sequence of events were centred around his connection. I'd say he is pretty damn key. I agree there are other really key characters but none so far as Desmond, especially in season three.

i think what lisa is saying is that Desmond's got nothing left to do. no button to push. and if his flashes are gone (now that Charlie is dead), then he definitely isn't going to be as "important" to the island as the previous two seasons. he's got nothing left but some information. charlie's died. not penny's boat. i think he'll continue to be a great character, but I don't think he'll be as integral to the island as he once was.

I can see him still being integreal. If there is any character who has gotten boos from me last season it was Kate.

Mike Beck
01-09-2008, 05:42 PM
I don't recall the ring in that episode. I'll be watching it again, though.

it's right before they reach the cabin. it's ash or something like that. or powder.

No, I meant the list that claimed all the other survivors. The list which gave them 'a better life' because they weren't 'angry' or 'weak'. The people left in the camp were not on that list.

are you talking about the 815ers or the people at the barracks?

I suppose Desmond crashing their plane wasn't a key factor to season one....

of course. but we didn't know desmond in season 1. he wasn't a character on the show yet. his actions that we see in season 2 are directly related to the events in season 1, but i wasn't counting that because we didn't know any of that at that point.

Let's put all the desmond factors in:

Didn't push the button and crashed the plane
Had a sailboat (which we'll see again, I'm sure)
Brought Naomi in (we think)
was responsible for the charlie situation (key plot line in season three)
blows the hatch.

Considering Desmond crashed the plane AND saved them all from dying (assuming) from the magnetic anomaly and is the final sequence of events were centred around his connection. I'd say he is pretty damn key. I agree there are other really key characters but none so far as Desmond, especially in season three.

he has been key. i'm not disputing that. so has locke, and many others. all i'm saying is that i don't believe he's THE key character in the show, and I don't believe that the focus will be on him as much as the past two seasons. i could be wrong, of course. i have no idea what's ahead. i love desmond. i think he's awesome, brother. but it seems like his time to shine has happened (as far as his main connection to the island, his glimpses of the future, and saving the world by pushing he button). i just don't know if there's anything in his destiny left to do that's on such a major scale as the things he's already done.

I can see him still being integreal. If there is any character who has gotten boos from me last season it was Kate.

Kate's character hasn't been as interesting as it should be. She still looks good, though. so that's something. ;)

Mike Beck
01-09-2008, 05:43 PM

are you sure? I just checked it and it was working fine. :ninja:

Mike Beck
01-10-2008, 06:20 AM
YouTube - Lost - Season 4 Promo

YouTube - New Lost Season 4 Sneak Peak!!! New Hatch!, The Orchid

Mike Beck
01-10-2008, 06:24 AM
21d 11h 36m

TerribleT
01-10-2008, 09:47 AM

are you sure? I just checked it and it was working fine. :ninja:

I just now tried it again, and when I clicked the link it went to a website not found error. I'll check again from home, because it might be an issue with our firewall at work. Sorry man :)

Mike Beck
01-10-2008, 10:57 AM
no problemo, senor.

it might be a firewall dealie. 3 weeks from today. :o

TerribleT
01-10-2008, 11:29 AM
3 weeks from today. :o

:onfire:
:panic:

Mike Beck
01-10-2008, 11:56 AM
i forget how soon it will be on sometimes. and then i remember, and a little pee comes out. then i forget for awhile. then more remembering, and more pee in the pants.

TerribleT
01-10-2008, 11:57 AM
LMFAO!!!!!!!
I'm gonna die here!!!!!

I LOVE the countdown clock Mike.

Mike Beck
01-10-2008, 12:07 PM
:rofl:

thanks, bro. locke's expression makes it, in my opinion. and yeah, i seem to have a lot of free time at work. :rolleyes:

Darkthoughts
01-10-2008, 02:29 PM
i forget how soon it will be on sometimes. and then i remember, and a little pee comes out. then i forget for awhile. then more remembering, and more pee in the pants.

:rofl: I'm in diapers right now :P

Mattrick
01-10-2008, 11:42 PM
YouTube - Lost - Season 4 Promo (http://youtube.com/watch?v=0ou7cWOTXJs)

YouTube - New Lost Season 4 Sneak Peak!!! New Hatch!, The Orchid (http://youtube.com/watch?v=4bTvAUVPyLI)

I haven't watched it yet but that guy looks like the crazy guy in the pysch ward with Junior in Sopranos and Danny Glover's partner in SAW...HE RULES

Mattrick
01-10-2008, 11:51 PM
Season 4 looks like like it will be as good as I anticipated.

TerribleT
01-16-2008, 02:52 PM
:onfire: :excited:

Mike!!! Do you know how long we have to wait before the next episode of LOST?????

Mike Beck
01-16-2008, 05:47 PM
FUCK YES! :lol:

although the video has been weird today. something funny is going on...

TerribleT
01-16-2008, 06:26 PM
FUCK YES! :lol:

:rofl:

TerribleT
01-18-2008, 04:56 PM
Mike!!! I'm re-watching all of last season, so it's all fresh in me head at the start of the new season. I'm at the start of disk two :D

Mike Beck
01-18-2008, 05:30 PM

i've been rewatching them too. i never checked out the "on location" features, but holy damn they're really awesome! and so is the commentary for "the man behind the curtain". check em out if you get a chance.

i just watched most of disc 5 last night. i can watch them over and over and over again. :)

Mattrick
01-18-2008, 09:12 PM
I've watched it twice since christmas. Then again, once was my first time. Didn't start Lost until October.

Anyone see the mobisodes? You're to download them on your phone but this link shows them all in good quality, the rest on youtube are crap. Each is about 2 1/2 to 3 mins long and are essentally, cutting room tidbits not yet released from all over the seasons. A lot of old faces are in them and I think they are introducing a new character with one of them.

YouTube - Lost Missing Pieces 1-4 Best Quality Original Video

The rest of them are on the right, in the related content from the same user. There are 12, so far that I know of.

Mike Beck
01-22-2008, 07:46 AM
nice. thanks for posting that, mattrick.

i liked most of these mobisodes, but some of them were not that great. the michael/sun one i could do without. i did, however, enjoy the Doc Arzt ones. I hated his character at first, but i think he's grown on me. He's an ass, but likeable in a weird way.

Here's a silly thing i did with my coworkers last year.
The deal is this: I worked for a newspaper company. This guy named Elliot is sort of a strange dude. He's thirty something, a photographer for the local paper, and is a combo of waterboy meets milton from office space. Anyway, for halloween he dressed up as The Thing. He was very proud of his costume.

with that said...

YouTube - Lost Elliot Video

Spencer
01-22-2008, 08:13 AM
while we're on this subject, does anyone know if there was a store exclusive where if you bought the DVD sets at a certain store, you go a bonus disc with full length unaired episodes? I've heard that rumor forever.

Darkthoughts
01-23-2008, 03:42 AM
WAAAAAA :panic: AAAAAAAA :excited: AAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost Season 4 airs on UK tv on the 3rd February!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Beck
01-23-2008, 05:22 AM
Excellent news! ;)

Darkthoughts
01-23-2008, 01:45 PM
Indeed it is!!!!!

But it also means I can't speak to you for the four days inbetween :lol:

TerribleT
01-23-2008, 01:49 PM
Lisa, didja check into watching it online?

Darkthoughts
01-23-2008, 01:55 PM
Yes, I can get onto the ABC site just fine, so its always an option...but our tv is huge and we have a reclining sofa...so I may just wait and have a tv premiere :D

TerribleT
01-23-2008, 02:01 PM
Yes, I can get onto the ABC site just fine, so its always an option...but our tv is huge and we have a reclining sofa...so I may just wait and have a tv premiere :D

*wonders if he could get some betting action on whether or not Lisa peeks*

Erin
01-23-2008, 02:05 PM
She's going to peek! 4 days is a long time!

:P

Darkthoughts
01-23-2008, 02:09 PM
Am I that see through? :lol:

Armand St Pierre
01-23-2008, 03:01 PM
J.J. Abrams "The Mystery Box" (http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/view/id/205)

Mike Beck
01-24-2008, 06:01 AM
wow, that was really cool. :o

"What if I told you that somewhere on this island there's a very large box and whatever you imagined, whatever you wanted to be in it, when you opened that box, there it would be?"

herbertwest
01-25-2008, 06:33 AM
I found this really interesting wiki article (http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Stephen_King), which is dealing with the connections between the Dark Tower (but also the whole KING's works) & LOST!

Really interesting...
LOST, a sort of adaptation of The Dark Tower?

Randall Flagg
01-25-2008, 07:41 AM
Hebert, I moved this to Fedic and it will soon be merged with the existing Lost thread.

TerribleT
01-25-2008, 10:09 AM
I've been thinking about this lately, given Desmonds loop.

Mattrick
01-26-2008, 05:57 PM
I'm not marking spoilers to this. If you haven't seen LOST stop reading my post.

I've always looked for connection to The Dark Tower as I've heard the creators were huge fans, especially Abrams. Between Walt's ability, the island itself (like it's own dimension, a level on the tower) and other factors. Anyone recall the image in Season One after they reaslize Walt made the Polar Bear appear? The large dark tower in that comic book? The fact alone Juliette and book club were reading King's first book when the crash happened filled me with joy.

Desmond's loop is similar to Rolands except he continues after it and knows it happened.

Dharma reminds me of LaMerck Industries yet there is a new group coming to the Island which wants it for other reasons, reminding me of the can-toi/breakers. It's as if the Island is the most important place on Earth and who is there is there to protect it.

Mattrick
01-26-2008, 07:50 PM
Mike Beck, thanks for that video. Just watched it and it was gold. IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME.

It really reminded me of how this one star wars kid (you all rememeber him, right?) video was done.

YouTube - star wars kids

Lance
01-26-2008, 11:37 PM
One of my best friend's started to get into Lost at the beginning of the year. Basically she's getting an accelerated crash course. I've so wanted to spoil it for her but she's supposed to finish Season 3 tonight.

TerribleT
01-27-2008, 06:28 AM
That's what I did right before last season. I hadn't previously been watching the show, so I hadda lot of catching up to do.

Mattrick
01-27-2008, 08:17 AM
One of my best friend's started to get into Lost at the beginning of the year. Basically she's getting an accelerated crash course. I've so wanted to spoil it for her but she's supposed to finish Season 3 tonight.

I got an accelerated crash course lol. Started watching Season 1 for the first time half way through October. By the first week of november I'd watch seasons one and two. If it wasn't for waiting a month plus for season three to be released I'd have watched that right away. Season three took me three days, two discs a day. I've watched season three twice since New year's eve.

Reminds me of when my friend convinced me to start watching 24 a month before season three started. Polished off all 48 made episodes in a month.

She-Oy
01-27-2008, 10:22 AM
Will borrowed Season 3 for me from a friend last night. I settled into my chair and started watching disc 1, woke up this morning at like 5:30 still in the chair...guess it's gonna be a long week! LOL

She-Oy
01-27-2008, 03:04 PM
Here's a good question:

What has been your favorite moment?

Mine was the finale of Season 2 (I think that's right) when Locke refused to push the button. Nevermind what happened afterward (and obviously that was needed), but his whole reasoning behind not doing so! It still runs chills up my spine and makes me hope I could be as strong as that!

MonteGss
01-27-2008, 04:13 PM
That is a good question, but a tough one.
I can narrow it down to scenes of two specific people, my favorites:
Sawyer and Desmond. I can't come up with anything specific right now though.
"Aye, brotha."

Lance
01-27-2008, 10:04 PM
A very good friend of mine has recently become a Lost fan. Her roomate has all of the first three seasons and I keep telling her that if she doesn't catch up by Wednesday, I'm going to spoil it for her and blow her friggin mind. :lol:

Mattrick
01-28-2008, 01:57 AM
Here's a good question:

What has been your favorite moment?

Mine was the finale of Season 2 (I think that's right) when Locke refused to push the button. Nevermind what happened afterward (and obviously that was needed), but his whole reasoning behind not doing so! It still runs chills up my spine and makes me hope I could be as strong as that!

Yeah, that was a great scene. I loved the changes in Locke's character during those last few episodes. As for my favourite moment...

Probably the twisted ending to Nikki and Paulo.

As for a part that simple got me pumped and excited for what's to come, the end of the Beyond The Looking Glass Part 1 when Walt appears and tells John 'Get up John, you've got work to do' and I just KNOW that Locke is going to get serious.

Darkthoughts
01-28-2008, 04:33 AM
Favourite moment...blimey...

I remember being really stoked about watching the episode What Kate Did.
The Brig was just awesome in every possible way.
Dave was great, but I'm a huge Hurley fan.
Anything with Locke automatically rocks on principle.
I loved watching Des's arrival to the island.
Meeting the Tailies was also cool.
Likewise meeting the Others and seeing Otherville was very edge of your seat.

Um...I really can't chose a definitive one...

MonteGss
01-28-2008, 05:06 AM
"Am I interrupting something? You two arguing over who's your favorite Other?"

:lol: I love Sawyer.

Mike Beck
01-28-2008, 05:18 AM
"So, you sleeping with Jack yet?" - Sawyer

"No. Are you?" - Juliet

4 days to go? This week will probably drag on. Damn anticipation.

Mike Beck
01-28-2008, 06:01 AM
Mike Beck, thanks for that video. Just watched it and it was gold. IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME.

It really reminded me of how this one star wars kid (you all rememeber him, right?) video was done.

YouTube - star wars kids (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2Ize9piRWw)

IT'S... CLOBBERIN' TIIIIIIME! :P

oh my god, i was all about the star wars kid thing for awhile. There were so many versions. I couldn't believe how huge it had gotten. And people were getting so creative with it! :lol: Poor kid.

Mike Beck
01-28-2008, 06:11 AM
hmm. has anyone been watching the "Missing Pieces" mobisodes for Lost?

ABC hosts them on their site. The latest one, while not really explaining much, raises a hell of a question.

Here's the gist: It starts off in the jungle. We see through Vincent's eyes as he sniffs out the area. There's a whistle, and Vincent's attention is brought to a man standing nearby. It's Christian Shepherd!!!! He pets the dog and tells him to "Find my son. He has work to do." :o

So, does this mean it's Jacob/Smokey/The Island talking to Vincent? I find that hard to believe. Why would he appear as Christian Shepherd to Vincent? Doesn't make a lot of sense. But it's either that, or Christian is alive, right?

Here's another part to this whole thing. In the preview for season 4, there are a couple of quick shots at one point: Hurley approaching a cabin. Hurley looking through the window. Christian Shepherd sitting in a rocking chair. Hurley screaming, and proceeding to run away.

WTF is going on here? I don't want to say it, but it really seems that there's a huge connection between Papa Sheps and ol' Jacob.

What do you all think?

Mattrick
01-28-2008, 04:24 PM
Can you post a link? I didn't see it on the ABC site. On another forum someone didn't like my theory of Christian being alive still and I want to be all like WTF do you have to say now?

Mike Beck
01-28-2008, 04:46 PM
it's hosted on this site here:

So It Begins (http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2008/01/lost-mobisode-13-so-it-begins.html)

Mattrick
01-28-2008, 05:17 PM
I found it on Youtube. Thanks though.

Darkthoughts
01-29-2008, 10:40 AM
A Lost site Mattrick, or just a Lost thread on some other site?

TerribleT
01-29-2008, 10:45 AM
two days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TerribleT
01-29-2008, 10:53 AM
nice sig and Avs too, btw Lisa

Darkthoughts
01-29-2008, 11:23 AM
:D Thanks, I loved that scene with Locke and Ben.