PDA

View Full Version : Dark Tower NFL Pick Contest 10-year Commemorative Award

NeedfulKings
03-18-2016, 03:53 PM
Hey gang,

We just wrapped up our 10th season here at the Dark Tower website (carrying over from the original website board many moons ago).

We have had countless members contend for trophies and many have succeeded. Some have had less luck, but equal the fun.

We would like to offer this commemorative award as a token of our appreciation. 29 members are automatically on the list to receive this award based on meeting one of two criteria:

Members who completed the commemorative 10th season
Members who have been awarded trophies in any season of the NFL Pick Contest

Click here to see full list:
Alkanto
Arthur Heath
BedOfRoses
Browning’s Childe
Chasing Dragons
Cit74
Divemaster
doh
DoctorZaius
East-tennessee
ELazansky
Garrell
gersto
gsvec
IowaBob
Joe315
Johnny007
Merlin 1958
NeedfulKings
Phoenix Ignition
Randall Flagg
Room 217 Caretaker (mulleins)
RUBE
sharki69
SkippyDO23
SpaceMaN
Spencer
Spencer 516
wolfehr

What do you need to do to receive your award? Just PM me your mailing address. If you are already receiving a trophy this year, your Commemorative Award will already be included. If you have won trophies in the past, send me your address as I likely do not still have it.

We have 6 extra awards and would be willing to offer them to members who either started, but did not finish, the 10th season, or to members who participated in any of the previous seasons, but did not win a trophy. If we get more than 6 requests, the extras will be awarded by way of a drawing.

Thank you to ALL who have supported this contest over the years!!!

Bill and Jeanne

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i2/bookking/dtn_trophy/IMG_5397.jpg (http://s68.photobucket.com/user/bookking/media/dtn_trophy/IMG_5397.jpg.html)

Merlin1958
03-18-2016, 03:57 PM
May I kick in a $25 donation (and its associated grand prize entries) to this effort?

NeedfulKings
03-18-2016, 03:59 PM
May I kick in a $25 donation (and its associated grand prize entries) to this effort?

No, but thank you! You have kicked in plenty enough!!! Thanks! Are you referring to something to do with the Haven Foundation?

Edited

Merlin1958
03-18-2016, 04:01 PM
But I NEED a freaking trophy!!! Despite the one I received for, Christmas!!! LOL LOL LOL

NeedfulKings
03-18-2016, 04:03 PM
You're already gettin' one of these bad boys, dude!!! :nana:

Merlin1958
03-18-2016, 04:05 PM
You're gettin' one, already dude!!! :nana:

Thank you, but I just feel like I should have to DO something, other than be mediocre to receive it. Then again, mediocrity is my middle name!!! LOL LOL

NeedfulKings
03-18-2016, 04:08 PM

Thank you, but I just feel like I should have to DO something, other than be mediocre to receive it. Then again, mediocrity is my middle name!!! LOL LOL

You've kept me company in the land of mediocre for so many years. You deserve even more!!! lol.

Merlin1958
03-18-2016, 04:12 PM

You've kept me company in the land of mediocre for so many years. You deserve even more!!! lol.

:wtf::wtf::wtf: Fair enough!!! LOL

SpaceMaN
03-18-2016, 09:54 PM
Hmmm I thought Merlins middle name was LOL...

I dunno if you still have my address, Jeanne might have it in a PM from way back talking about art stuff.

SpaceMaN
03-18-2016, 09:55 PM
Its fine if it ends up at my parents house.

NeedfulKings
03-18-2016, 10:51 PM
Hmmm I thought Merlins middle name was LOL...

I dunno if you still have my address, Jeanne might have it in a PM from way back talking about art stuff.

I'll let you know if we don't have it. I know you got an NCAA trophy last year. :)

NeedfulKings
03-21-2016, 07:08 PM
I've received a few addresses. Only a few - I will give it time before PM'ing folks. :)

Alkanto
Arthur Heath
BedOfRoses
Browning’s Childe
Chasing Dragons
Cit74
Divemaster
doh
DoctorZaius
East-tennessee
ELazansky
Garrell
gersto
gsvec
IowaBob
Joe315
Johnny007
Merlin 1958
NeedfulKings
Phoenix Ignition
Randall Flagg
Room 217 Caretaker (mulleins)
RUBE
sharki69
SkippyDO23
SpaceMaN
Spencer
Spencer 516
wolfehr

Jon
03-24-2016, 08:24 PM
Bill of the Northwest... this is so kind of you.