PDA

View Full Version : Damien *Spoilers!*

Ricky
03-16-2016, 01:37 PM
Anyone else watching it? It's only been 2 episodes so far so there's not much catching up to do. I haven't seen the movies (but know the gist), but am enjoying the TV series a lot. There definitely not wasting any time getting right into the middle of things.

Ricky
05-29-2016, 03:28 PM
Cancelled. :(

T-Dogz_AK47
05-29-2016, 10:17 PM
Cancelled after 2 episodes? It must have been shit. LOL! :lol:

Ricky
05-29-2016, 11:53 PM
No, it ran the whole 10 episodes. I don't think many people watched though.

St. Troy
05-31-2016, 06:24 AM
I quite liked it, but apparently not enough of us did. I'd first heard of this show maybe two years (I'm guessing) before it premiered; I'm pretty disappointed that it only lasted a single season.

I thought the season's arc did well turning Damien from someone essentially good to someone who (in a way) just didn't care and was willing to be moved in another direction, and it could have been quite interesting to see all of the next steps in his transformation, not to mention the Vatican's involvement. I liked the fact that they explicitly tied the show to the original Omen movie, the acting was good, and they successfully avoided unintentional hokiness (always a risk with this type of material). Too bad, but this seems to always happen with TV.