PDA

View Full Version : roseannebarr grab bag

Roseannebarr
03-01-2015, 10:17 PM
I liked what Randall Flagg started and thpught I would do a grab bag too!

only 1 grab bag available and only to someone who needs a signed copy of Revival (from Florida)

1 signed copy of Revival + a few small surprises. $100 donation to Haven Foundation made in my name. Glen Reitz.

You get signed copy of Revival I get my 10 entries for the grand prize!

If this is ok with RF and he confirms donation is made.

I will pay shipping in US.

I really would like the book to go to someone who needs one and not someone trying to sell it for a profit. great opportunity for someone to add a cherished collectable to their collection!

If RF objects or does not see this as fit all deals are null and void.

T-Dogz_AK47
03-01-2015, 10:33 PM
That's a really nice gesture, Glen!!! Offering to help out a fellow member whilst simultaneously supporting the HF!!! :thumbsup:

Rep points to you, my friend!!! :smile:

RC65
03-01-2015, 11:56 PM
If I hadn't spent so darn much this morning with Centipede Press, I'd be all over that offer...I hate to pass it up, as I haven't bought or read REVIVAL yet, and this would certainly have been a way to do it in style. Very generous offer...someone's going to get a great deal. Good luck with your entries! :-)

Theli
03-02-2015, 12:49 AM
That's a really nice gesture, Glen!!! Offering to help out a fellow member whilst simultaneously supporting the HF!!! :thumbsup:

Rep points to you, my friend!!! :smile:

Very cool! Some well deserved rep!

carlosdetweiller
03-02-2015, 02:48 AM
I'll take it if it is still available.

AMurrayNash
03-02-2015, 03:39 AM
Oh my, it's signed by, King? Very nice item!!! Facsimile or what ever!!!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________

Sign up with Testking sample phr questions (http://www.test-king.com/cert-PHR.htm) ccna for getting incredible online test king courses Testking togaf books (http://www.test-king.com/cert-TOGAF.htm) and We also provide best www.tabor.edu (http://www.tabor.edu/) and selftestengine with guaranteed success in Florida Institute of Technology (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Institute_of_Technology)

uturn83
03-02-2015, 04:57 AM
I imagine it's gone, but if not, I'm interested!

dnemec
03-02-2015, 05:28 AM
Very cool of you, Roseannebarr!

WeDealInLead
03-02-2015, 05:32 AM
I'll take it if it is still available.

5:48! And I thought I was an earlier riser.

Merlin1958
03-02-2015, 07:31 AM
Very Cool!!!!!

Roseannebarr
03-02-2015, 09:58 AM
cardosdetweiller was the first to respond and will be getting my grab bag. :) If he changes his mind i will go to the next one on the list! Thanks! Glen

carlosdetweiller
03-02-2015, 10:17 AM
The older I get the earlier I seem to wake up. Sometimes that is a good thing.

Merlin1958
03-02-2015, 04:51 PM
Congrats, Bob!!

AMurrayNash
03-03-2015, 05:30 AM
thanks for sharing infoamtion

T-Dogz_AK47
03-03-2015, 12:39 PM
I really would like the book to go to someone who needs one and not someone trying to sell it for a profit. great opportunity for someone to add a cherished collectable to their collection!

cardosdetweiller was the first to respond and will be getting my grab bag.

I don't want to sound snarky with this and absolutely no offence intended, but I thought the signed copy of Revival was to go to someone that actually needed one? Carlosdetweiller has nearly 400 King signatures in his mammoth collection and almost certainly already has a signed copy of Revival!

Just saying is all...

tippy4
03-03-2015, 03:03 PM
As long as he does not sell it, and does not have a signed Revival from Florida, he has lived up to the conditions that Roseannebarr has listed.

carlosdetweiller
03-03-2015, 03:49 PM
I don't have a signed copy of Revival. Good grief!

RC65
03-03-2015, 03:57 PM
If I hadn't spent so darn much this morning with Centipede Press, I'd be all over that offer...I hate to pass it up, as I haven't bought or read REVIVAL yet, and this would certainly have been a way to do it in style. Very generous offer...someone's going to get a great deal. Good luck with your entries! :-)

I wish I'd stop kicking myself about being lucky enough to have first shot and then passing it up. Being fiscally responsible sucks. :cry:

Merlin1958
03-03-2015, 05:41 PM
IMHO It was a wonderful gesture all the way around. kudo's to all parties!!!

Randall Flagg
03-03-2015, 05:51 PM
This was what rosannebarr chose to do with his book.
Someone was going to get the book, and everyone else wasn't.
Leave it be.
$100 went towards the fundraiser.

This was a gracious gesture. Please don't tear roseannebarr or Bob up over this. It leaves a bad taste for Calvin's Corner, TheDt.Org, and our fundraiser.
If you think it could have been done differently, then step up with your own signed copy of Revival for $100 (towards the fundraiser), and try something different.

Roseannebarr
03-04-2015, 09:32 AM
Donation has been made! $100 on 3/4/15. Book was shipped to Bob yesterday on 3/3/15.

Wish me luck in the drawing!

Thank You Bob (AGAIN) for everything! Your knowledge, generousity and expertise in everything SK related is greatly appreciated! You are one the best on this site! Your patience with me and all my questions in the past have enhanced my experience in SK collecting and my enjoyment on this site!

Tommy
03-04-2015, 09:38 AM
Thank You Bob (AGAIN) for everything! Your knowledge, generousity and expertise in everything SK related is greatly appreciated! You are one the best on this site! Your patience with me and all my questions in the past have enhanced my experience in SK collecting and my enjoyment on this site!

Hear, Hear!