PDA

View Full Version : Haven Foundation 2015 Auction for Dreamcatcher with Remarque

SystemCrashOverRide
01-08-2015, 07:11 AM
After some confusion about how to best promote this (my fault), I have the auction for my copy of Dreamcatcher (1st/1st) with custom remarque up and rolling.

LINK TO THE AUCTION (http://www.ebay.ca/itm/221656067030?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649)

All net profits will be donated to the 2015 Haven Foundation, and if there's an interest in my work I will be happy to do more.

http://i.imgur.com/bJsjoBA.jpg?1

Open to comments and criticism, hopefully you guys enjoy it! Happy Bidding!

Randall Flagg
01-08-2015, 07:12 AM
That's a great image.

burial
01-08-2015, 07:26 AM
I would love to win that one :)

carlosdetweiller
01-08-2015, 08:03 AM
Very nice! Good job.

webstar1000
01-08-2015, 08:14 AM
skills:)

Merlin1958
01-08-2015, 08:47 AM
I like it!!!

zelig
01-08-2015, 10:48 AM
Really like this!

Merlin1958
01-08-2015, 01:44 PM
Huh, I just realized I don't have a Canadian ebay account.

SystemCrashOverRide
01-08-2015, 01:48 PM
Huh, I just realized I don't have a Canadian ebay account.

This shouldn't matter should it? Shipping is available to American buyers, you should be able to bid on it regardless correct?

Merlin1958
01-08-2015, 01:49 PM
I have to set up an ebay.ca account. I'm on it.

BTW, you joining the "Mob" or do I have to send some of my boys your way? LOL

Merlin1958
01-08-2015, 02:04 PM
Shit, outbid!!!

east-tennessee
01-08-2015, 02:21 PM
Nice Job........:tongue:

SystemCrashOverRide
01-08-2015, 02:35 PM

This is actually sort of unsettling. Just so I'm clear, you can't bid without a .ca account? Because if that's the case I'll make a point of posting the next one (if there is a next one) on eBay.COM to insure that isn't a hurdle for people.

Does it show up in a .com search or only if you look for it through .ca?

As for the Mob, I need to find an image to my liking. I have some ideas.

SystemCrashOverRide
01-08-2015, 02:35 PM
Nice Job........:tongue:

Thank you very much! Glad you like it.

stroppygoblin
01-08-2015, 02:36 PM
I can bid from my UK account

SystemCrashOverRide
01-08-2015, 02:38 PM

...huh, odd. I wonder if it's a colonies thing? ;)

Just FYI, the ad says shipping to Canada and US only, but I will ship it worldwide if it's going to a TDT.org member.

Merlin1958
01-08-2015, 02:40 PM

This is actually sort of unsettling. Just so I'm clear, you can't bid without a .ca account? Because if that's the case I'll make a point of posting the next one (if there is a next one) on eBay.COM to insure that isn't a hurdle for people.

Does it show up in a .com search or only if you look for it through .ca?

As for the Mob, I need to find an image to my liking. I have some ideas.

Don't get upset. Apparently it was a result of my lack of internet skills. The username and pass cross the internet lines, but you do need to login as my PC did not "remember" the pass for that site. Being the old fart that I am, I couldn't remember my PW that I depend on the PC to remember for me. In any case, It's in my summary, but I am losing!!!! LOL Sorry for any worry. I'll go sit in a corner for 15 mins as penance. Sucks getting old. :cry:

Merlin1958
01-08-2015, 02:41 PM

:FU: LOL LOL J/K

zelig
01-08-2015, 02:42 PM
Yeah I just tried to watch it on my US account and it requires that I log in via .ca and you can't seem to use your USA login on the .ca account.

SystemCrashOverRide
01-08-2015, 02:44 PM
Yeah I just tried to watch it on my US account and it requires that I log in via .ca and you can't seem to use your USA login on the .ca account.

See Merlin? It's a good thing you brought it up.

As I said, if I do this again (and that will depend on the response to this first item) I will list it on .com to make it more accessible.

Merlin1958
01-08-2015, 02:45 PM

Somehow you can, but I'll be damned if I know how. It may be better for future auctions to be held on the USA version, if only for crabby, PC challenged old farts like me!!! LOL

Frankie
01-08-2015, 02:58 PM
I was able to login and bid no problem with my US account.

Merlin1958
01-08-2015, 03:32 PM
I was able to login and bid no problem with my US account.

Don't mind me. I'd screw up a wet dream!! LOL This item is doing rather well!!! Thanks for your support folks!!!

zelig
01-08-2015, 03:40 PM
My bad. It does work. I was using the wrong password! Senior moment.

SystemCrashOverRide
01-08-2015, 03:49 PM
Ahahahaha, I forget that I'm a young gun around here sometimes, but then you guys have to run out and remind me, how kind ;)

Merlin1958
01-08-2015, 04:07 PM
Ahahahaha, I forget that I'm a young gun around here sometimes, but then you guys have to run out and remind me, how kind ;)

LOL

:FU: You Canuck, young blood, prick!!! I suppose you don't need glasses or a cane, right? Fucker!!! I wake up to pee (Thank God, I still wake up!!!) LOL LOL LOL J/K

Reminds me of a joke. A a sixty year old man, a seventy year old man and an eighty year old man are sitting around the "old folks home" talking. The Sixty year old says "I may be old, but every morning I wake up at exactly 7 am and take a healthy piss". The Seventy year old guy says "Every morning at exactly 8 am I take a healthy crap". The Eighty year old guy says "Every morning at 6am I take a healthy piss. Then at 7:45am I take a huge dump. I just wish I could wake up before 9 am"!!! LOL

webstar1000
01-08-2015, 04:12 PM
J

LOL

:FU: You Canuck, young blood, prick!!! I suppose you don't need glasses or a cane, right? Fucker!!! I wake up to pee (Thank God, I still wake up!!!) LOL LOL LOL J/K

Reminds me of a joke. A a sixty year old man, a seventy year old man and an eighty year old man are sitting around the "old folks home" talking. The Sixty year old says "I may be old, but every morning I wake up at exactly 7 am and take a healthy piss". The Seventy year old guy says "Every morning at exactly 8 am I take a healthy crap". The Eighty year old guy says "Every morning at 6am I take a healthy piss. Then at 7:45am I take a huge dump. I just wish I could wake up before 9 am"!!! LOL

Loooooooool

SystemCrashOverRide
01-08-2015, 04:15 PM

LOL

Hey Now, you know for a fact that I wear glasses.

Merlin1958
01-08-2015, 04:18 PM
LOL LOL LOL

zelig
01-08-2015, 04:35 PM

Well hey, at least I'm not as old as Bill!

Merlin1958
01-08-2015, 04:37 PM

Well hey, at least I'm not as old as Bill!

You too, huh??? LOL

:FU: and the horse you rode in on!!! LOL J/K

zelig
01-08-2015, 04:39 PM
Ha! You're a good sport Bill! Of course I'm just kidding around... I'm definitely getting up there myself... :smile:

Merlin1958
01-08-2015, 04:41 PM
Ha! You're a good sport Bill! Of course I'm just kidding around... I'm definitely getting up there myself... :smile:

Ain't we all? You gonna join the "Mob" and post your favorite mobster in your sig? LOL

zelig
01-08-2015, 04:46 PM

Ain't we all? You gonna join the "Mob" and post your favorite mobster in your sig? LOL

That all I have to do? Sure, why not. I haven't had a moment today to spend on 'joining the mob'... I used to spend about 5 hours a day working, now I work 1 hour a day 4 hours at TDT.org!! It's like my new job...I got to get some work done.. :smile:

Merlin1958
01-08-2015, 04:48 PM

That all I have to do? Sure, why not. I haven't had a moment today to spend on 'joining the mob'... I used to spend about 5 hours a day working, now I work 1 hour a day 4 hours at TDT.org!! It's like my new job...I got to get some work done.. :smile:

LOL Fair enough. Go accomplish something, my brother!!! LOL

SystemCrashOverRide
01-10-2015, 08:13 AM
I just realized the eBay listing says that it's Stephen King's Dreamcather. I can't change it now that there are bids.

*smacks forehead*.

zelig
01-10-2015, 08:19 AM
Never even noticed that! I make typos often. I don't think it's a big deal at all. I think most collectors search on Stephen King's name and it's likely going to be bid on by forum members who know about it anyway.

Patrick
01-10-2015, 10:28 AM
I like your artwork!

SystemCrashOverRide
01-10-2015, 10:32 AM
I like your artwork!

Thank you very much Patrick, I'm hoping it does well. I have a figure in my head and if it reaches that I will draw another one, with a different image.

Lookwhoitis
01-11-2015, 12:14 PM
I just realized the eBay listing says that it's Stephen King's Dreamcather. I can't change it now that there are bids.

*smacks forehead*.

I looked for it yesterday by search and couldn't find it because of that

T-Dogz_AK47
01-11-2015, 09:58 PM
That is an awesome remarque, my friend! :thumbsup:

Come on people let's get the bidding on this auction up to three figures!!! :clap::clap::clap:

..... And that's not a request. Bid or say hello to my little friend!!! LOL! LOL!

SystemCrashOverRide
01-12-2015, 08:12 AM

Come on people let's get the bidding on this auction up to three figures!!! :clap::clap::clap:

If it hits three figures I will most definitely be doing more.

Merlin1958
01-12-2015, 01:01 PM

If it hits three figures I will most definitely be doing more.

Oh, yous will be doing more of these, my friend, or we're going to the mattresses!!! Now step on it, I wanna make NY sometime this month!!!

SystemCrashOverRide
01-14-2015, 08:39 AM
Today's the last day to buy my doodle!

I will announce the next remarque in the next day or so.

I'm too poor to donate to the Haven Fund in any other way, so I'll keep drawing and hope you guys (and gals) stay interested.

Thank you all for your interest and support so far.

SystemCrashOverRide
01-15-2015, 06:04 AM
Sold for $50.00! To the man in the black sombrero!

No but seriously, I don't know which user it was on the boards here, but I appreciate it.

More to come soon.

Merlin1958
01-15-2015, 01:14 PM
Not bad for a talented, part time and budding artist. You should be proud!!!

I'd love to see you and, Krystle collaborate on an item. Drawing in the same book by each of you!!!! :excited: