PDA

View Full Version : Girl Scout Cookies are here again!!!

Nerak
01-11-2008, 09:41 AM
I am putting this in here, cause I love my collectors and they love me!!

Here's what's available:

Thin Mints: The most enduring and universally familiar Girl Scout cookie. These round, mint-flavored cookies covered with dark chocolate perennially sell the most boxes of any cookie. Thin Mints have never changed their name. Little Brownie Bakers and ABC Bakers both make Thin Mints.

Do-Si-DosŪ or Peanut Butter Sandwich: A sandwich cookie. The round, bumpy perforated oatmeal cookie top and bottom surrounds a peanut butter-flavored layer inside. Do-Si-DosŪ (formerly Gauchos) are baked by Little Brownie Bakers. ABC Bakers calls them Peanut Butter Sandwiches.

Trefoils or Shortbread: These shortbread cookies are shaped like the Girl Scout Trefoil design. Scot Teas were a similar, lighter sugar cookie made by the now defunct Burry. These cookies come in a blue box. Little Brownie Bakers calls them Trefoils; ABC Bakers call them Shortbread.

TagalongsŪ or Peanut Butter PattiesŪ: These are round cookies with a layer of peanut butter on top, and covered in chocolate. These cookies come in a red box. Little Brownie Bakers calls them TagalongsŪ; ABC Bakers call them Peanut Butter PattiesŪ.

SamoasŪ or Caramel deLitesŪ: These are round doughnut-shaped cookies about two inches in diameter with a hole in the center, covered in caramel and toasted coconut, and then striped with chocolate. SamoasŪ are made by Little Brownie Bakers. The ABC version is called Caramel deLitesŪ.

All Abouts: A shortbread cookie with a layer of chocolate fudge on the bottom and Girl Scout related sayings on the top. All Abouts deliver the exciting and essential messages of the new Girl Scout Leadership Development Model. They come in a pink box, and are made by Little Brownie Bakers.

Lemon Chalet Cremes™: New for 2007, they feature a design of Our Chalet in Switzerland. This sandwich cookie has a touch of cinnamon-ginger spice that evokes the warmth of a fireside chat on a snowy evening; they are made by Little Brownie Bakers.

Sugar Free Chocolate Chips: New for 2007, Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Cookies give those who need or prefer sugar free products have a new way to support Girl Scouting—and a scrumptious new snack at bedtime, or any time! They are made by Little Brownie Bakers.

I think I will be taking orders Until January 20th.

Cookies are $3.50 a box.

Shipping will be exact cost. Payments can be made to my paypal account at kymatty1@comcast.net. Payment MUST be made before cookies are shipped.

I still don't have internet access at home, at least I won't until I figure out how to get the computer to recognize my ethernet card (stupid computer) so I will check this thread first thing Monday morning!

Happy shopping!

Cookies can be frozed to, to be enjoyed all year!!!!! :rock:

jhanic
01-11-2008, 11:37 AM
Karen, how much are they?

(Kind of need that information before I can pay you!)

John

Nerak
01-15-2008, 08:13 AM
Oh yeah, duh!

$3.50 per box!! Sorry

Dolan
01-16-2008, 03:01 PM
OH MY GOD!! NOT AGAIN!!!

You know I have my order ready!?

3 Thin Mints
2 Samoas
3 Tagalongs