PDA

View Full Version : Orphan Black

tippy4
01-15-2014, 02:09 PM
Can't believe you lot have not started a thread about this show.

I just watched the first ten episodes (which is all of Season One) over the last couple weeks...liked it a lot.

Looking forward to Season Two.

Anyone else?

Ben Staad
01-15-2014, 02:31 PM
Looking this up now as I haven't heard of it.

Edit: Sadly I don't get BBC...

Still Servant
01-15-2014, 03:37 PM
Damn you Tippy, this thread makes me feel guilty for not finishing season 1. I really have to get on that.

I saw the first few episodes and I loved it. I'm in love with Tatiana Maslany. She's such a good actress. I talked about Orphan Black a while back in the "What are you watching now thread". I didn't get anybody responding. The show is gaining steam though. When does season 2 start?

Shannon
01-15-2014, 05:20 PM
Loved this show, and loved the main actress. Great actress and fucking SEXY as hell. :)

Bev Vincent
01-15-2014, 05:46 PM
S2 starts in mid-April. It's an amazing series and a tour-de-force performance.

Still Servant
01-15-2014, 05:50 PM
S2 starts in mid-April. It's an amazing series and a tour-de-force performance.

Thanks, Bev. I've got lots of time to catch up by April.

tippy4
01-17-2014, 06:18 AM
Loved this show, and loved the main actress. Great actress and fucking SEXY as hell. :)

And the nude scene in episode one did not hurt either.

She is really a good actress....was sorry to see that she did not win the Golden Globe.

Shannon
01-17-2014, 12:24 PM
Most of her nude scenes aren't just nude scenes, they are more-nude-than-normal scenes! :)

Still Servant
03-16-2014, 03:48 PM
Orphan Black is on the cover of this week's issue of Entertainment Weekly. Check it out.

Bev Vincent
04-14-2014, 08:50 AM
If you haven't caught the Orphan Black bandwagon yet, here's your chance: BBC America will run the entire first season (ten episodes) starting on Friday morning and then again on Friday evening. In between the two, there's a 1-hour "Cloneversation" hosted by Will Wheaton with the main actors and celebrity fans Patton Oswalt and Orlando Jones. S2 begins this Saturday.

Cook
04-14-2014, 11:40 AM
I've never heard of this, but now have it set to record.
Thanks

If you haven't caught the Orphan Black bandwagon yet, here's your chance: BBC America will run the entire first season (ten episodes) starting on Friday morning and then again on Friday evening. In between the two, there's a 1-hour "Cloneversation" hosted by Will Wheaton with the main actors and celebrity fans Patton Oswalt and Orlando Jones. S2 begins this Saturday.

WeDealInLead
09-08-2014, 07:06 AM
Just finished season 2 last night. Great stuff. There were a few little things that bugged me (pointless introduction of Tony, no one noticing Helena's hat on the floor at the end of season finale) but overall it was solid. 4.5/5.

I didn't really like the set up for season 3. The whole show could've easily been tied together with the dance scene in the last minutes of the episode.

From a purely patriotic angle, I'm happy it took a Canadian underdog TV show to put some issues forward and on the screen in their butt-naked glory on daytime television.

mae
04-14-2017, 04:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFUXSYn7ltw