PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding a book

John Blaze
05-09-2007, 06:24 PM
It seems this is the appropriate forum for this, so I'll ask.

I've read what is probably in the hundred thousands of books and magazines, so sometimes I remember something I read a LOONG time ago and can't remember the title, so I'm fishing here.

There's a book about a female FBI agent or Detective or something, who is on the trail of a serial killer. The serial killer is targeting random women, raping and killing them, until they figure out that the women he is killing were all on a cruise ship at the same time. Some of them were even raped. Turns out the rapist has a baby dick, and raped women, and he wants to kill everyone who knows he has a baby dick or something. It sounds weird but it was a good book, on the caliber of Thomas Harris.

If anyone else knows what I'm talking about, I'd appreciate the knowledge.

Randall Flagg
05-09-2007, 07:11 PM
Possibly-You Belong To Me.
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbninquiry.asp?isbn=0671004549

John Blaze
05-09-2007, 07:29 PM
Thanks Randall! I appreciate the help, but I went and read the book synopsis and it's not the same one. The one I remember the woman was definitely young and in law enforcement, and she actually meets the guy towards the end of the book, but doesn't know it's him, and she gives him her number.

Aaron
05-10-2007, 10:05 PM
I looked and looked, but I couldn't find anything that matched up with your description. Sorry. I also moved this thread to Dutch Hill, since this is the area for "other" books. The Ancient Scrolls section is to be more of a content-building forum. I'll post a synopsis in there soon so that everyone knows what we have in mind.

John Blaze
05-11-2007, 06:35 AM
Thanks Aaron.
It makes it easier to keep track of, anyway.

Hannah
05-11-2007, 02:23 PM
It seems this is the appropriate forum for this, so I'll ask.

I've read what is probably in the hundred thousands of books and magazines, so sometimes I remember something I read a LOONG time ago and can't remember the title, so I'm fishing here.

There's a book about a female FBI agent or Detective or something, who is on the trail of a serial killer. The serial killer is targeting random women, raping and killing them, until they figure out that the women he is killing were all on a cruise ship at the same time. Some of them were even raped. Turns out the rapist has a baby dick, and raped women, and he wants to kill everyone who knows he has a baby dick or something. It sounds weird but it was a good book, on the caliber of Thomas Harris.

If anyone else knows what I'm talking about, I'd appreciate the knowledge.

I laughed so hard when I read "baby dick". :lol:

Matt
05-11-2007, 02:24 PM
It made me want to read it in an effort to feel like mine is big. :lol:

John Blaze
05-12-2007, 06:29 AM
It would probably help your self esteem, Matt. :P

Seriously, in the book the guy is this body builder model looking type, but has a baby dick and is insane about who knows about it. So he killes everyone who rode this cruise ship at the same time as him, because he rapes a couple of women and the way they catch him is one of the victims tells the cops the man who did it had a very small penis. So they check them all and find him.

It sounds stupid now, but trust me, the book was some Hannibal type shit. In fact, the more I think about it the more I think it could have been Thomas Harris or James Patterson.

Matt
05-12-2007, 07:13 AM
Hmmm...it sounds strangely like a book called "Buzzcut" I listened to once.

But guy was insane for another reason and had electricity hooked up to his fingertips.

All on a cruise ship though--maybe that is the only similarity. :lol:

John Blaze
05-12-2007, 11:20 PM
Well, it's not Thomas Harris or James Patterson, I went over their total bibliographies online. Maybe I'll never find it.

Matt, have you ever read The Hanged Man, by T.J. MacGregor? i think it'd be right up your alley.