PDA

View Full Version : Ice Cream

Stebbins
02-28-2013, 02:06 PM
Hey everyone,

About a week ago I finished another story for my short story collection Sub-Urban Nightmares. It's a three-part horror/suspense story called Ice Cream.

Those of you wanting to read it please PM me an e-mail address to send it to and I will be happy to do so. This way will not only eliminate incidental formatting errors by viewing it in its original form, but also will prevent public viewing (just saying some guests to this site may not be totally informed on copyright laws).

Please post comments/reactions to the story in this thread. Thanks!

DF

Jean
02-28-2013, 11:14 PM
thank you David! ever thought of sending it out already in .mobi format? those .docx files take some effort to convert

Stebbins
03-01-2013, 05:41 AM
Excuse my ignorance bears, but how would I do that?

Jean
03-01-2013, 10:33 AM
there's the rub

k, I can do it myself. It's just that I really really want to see your new story, and the computer screen kills my eyes after two paragraphs

Jean
03-23-2013, 04:44 AM
got it on my Kindle, and have started twice. Failed to go on because of the present tense. God, do bears hate it. I promise to give it another go, but this particular writing device is atrocious. I know only a couple of books where it isn't entirely out of place (Black House is one), but even there I wish the author would have used normal narrative.