PDA

View Full Version : Aging at Algul Siento

jayson
12-19-2007, 11:51 AM
I have a question about the nature of things at Algul Siento. Is something retarding the aging process? We know that Pimli Prentiss has been there for what he believes to be at least 25 years. Do people age there? We don't know how long specific breakers have been there in many cases, but some of the breakers are children and if they have been there awhile, how old are they really?

Any thoughts?

Wuducynn
12-19-2007, 12:23 PM
I was under the impression that End-World itself was outside of the normal time flows of other levels of the Tower, so folk who go there live outside of those time flows and either age very slowly or not at all.

Matt
12-19-2007, 12:23 PM
I thought, if anything, living there would shorten your life span but we have to take into account any credit you would get from snorting good mind everyday. :lol:

jayson
12-19-2007, 12:29 PM
I was under the impression that End-World itself was outside of the normal time flows of other levels of the Tower, so folk who go there live outside of those time flows and either age very slowly or not at all.

That's as good an answer as any.

Letti
12-28-2007, 12:13 AM
I think there were aging (sometimes quickly sometimes slowly) but without any logic. Because of the time and the sick and polluted air.

MonteGss
12-28-2007, 05:12 AM
Well, I think Algul Siento is a special place and people don't age the same. I don't think it is outside of the Tower or anything, I just think the "good mind" in the air has something to do with it. As we all know, the Breakers can put out some powerful energy.