PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Robin and Marvel are in it for the long hall

Tatts4Life
10-18-2012, 09:17 AM
So I picked up the last few issues of DT: Man In Black and from what i saw real quick in the end it looks like they are doing more. I could be wrong but who knows right now. They did have a splash page at the end FINALLY announcing the release of Sheemie's tale. But after that I guess we'll have to wait and see what if anything is planned. I tried looking on google and marvel for any information but couldn't find anything.

WeDealInLead
10-18-2012, 11:11 AM
I read the book and got the impression they're done. She spoilerized the books in the afterwords to last two issues. Weird that what is basically a spin-off is being released after the series is done and not during as a one-shot, annual or whatnot.

For what it's worth, the final issue was great. It's mostly source material and dialogue straight from the book so maybe that explains it.

Tatts4Life
10-18-2012, 11:26 AM
Yeah I haven't read the actual story yet, wanted to wait until they were all out, but I swear I read this was supposed to be the last arc. But from what I read it seems like they might end up doing the other books. I kind of hope they do the whole series but kind of hope it might be done.

Brainslinger
10-22-2012, 12:36 PM
I'll probably pick up Sheemie's tale providing it comes out. (Well obviously. I don't have access to the the Unseen University library of the Pratchett's disc-world books. :) )

I doubt I'll pick up any comic adaptations of the series though. Other back-story and spin-off stuff, that's a different matter.