PDA

View Full Version : A trade--if anyone is interested

Matt
12-12-2007, 02:44 PM
Through the glory of wonderful friends and DTbay, I have ended up with two copies of the Artists Edition of DTVII

One I bought, one was given to me. The one I was given is so near and dear to my heart I just can't say so I am looking to trade the other for any book that could be considered "equal".

It doesn't have to be another Artists Edition (even though I would love that) but just something comparable. If you would like the book listed above, please feel free to post here.

JasKo
12-13-2007, 03:41 AM
I'd give you the three first books in Norwegian, paperback that is? :)

I dunno how much you'd get out of this, but it's worth trying! :)

PM if interested!

Matt
12-13-2007, 09:10 AM
Hmmm...not sure I could part with it for paperback Jasko, but thank you for responding.

Storyslinger
12-13-2007, 09:10 AM
What are you considering the worth?

Matt
12-13-2007, 09:13 AM
:(

I am not sure, I would love another Artists Edition of one of the other books though, that would be the best.

I figure I gotta start with some sort of signature though, this one is signed by the artist. :wub:

Storyslinger
12-13-2007, 09:14 AM
Gottcha :thumbsup:

natehorning
02-05-2008, 04:54 PM
Alright y'all, I am looking to make some trades. These books are in fine condition, I am just looking to get some new blood into my collection. First we have Six Stories, one of the copies reserved for Stephen King, #CII.

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/558/medium/computer_desk_004.jpg

Next is Transgressions, #62 of 200.

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/558/medium/computer_desk_021.jpg

The Six Stories I would like to trade for a Firestarter S/L.
The Transgressions I would like to trade for a Black House S/L.
In addition to these two, I have a fine copy of The Talisman, gift edition. I don't have pictures right now but would like to trade it for something fun, think Regulators A or Startling Mystery Stories with The Reaper's Image.

Although I prefer those trades, there are other possibilities. I do want equal trades but if a little money needs to go one way or the other, that is fine too. I know some of you have extra copies of these books or are like me and would like to spruce up your collection without the added expense; here is an opportunity for you. I can provide any photos you prefer, PM me to let me know if interested. Thanks.

Nate