PDA

View Full Version : Looking for cover art of "Magic Tales of Eld"

h0h0h0
09-01-2012, 12:08 PM
I remember seeing a fan or publisher cover of "Magic Tales of Eld" at somepoint but it seems to have been scrubbed clean from the internet. 2 hours of google fu could not turn it up. Has anyone seen this image? It's essentially a print of six bumblers on a log looking up at a moon. It's a simple image but wonderful.

h0h0h0
09-06-2012, 10:13 PM
Just a bump here and some more information. I believe that it had to do with someone attempting to publish a vintage cover of "The Wind through The Keyhole" and selected the image of the 6 billy-bumblers sitting on a log looking up at the moon as the cover art.

if anyone has any information would love to know.

Thank you for the warm welcome! :)

Shannon
09-07-2012, 12:15 AM
Looked but couldn't find anything, sorry.

Ben Staad
09-07-2012, 03:28 AM
Just a bump here and some more information. I believe that it had to do with someone attempting to publish a vintage cover of "The Wind through The Keyhole" and selected the image of the 6 billy-bumblers sitting on a log looking up at the moon as the cover art.

if anyone has any information would love to know.

Thank you for the warm welcome! :)

I have seen something of this nature but for the life of me I cannot remember where. Sorry :(

h0h0h0
09-07-2012, 03:31 AM
I have seen something of this nature but for the life of me I cannot remember where. Sorry :(

I know - it's driving me mad as to where it was and where to find it.

mikka
05-10-2013, 02:58 AM
Hey guys, remember my mozzy I drew? (Its on the first or second page) Well, I tried something new, and scan the pic back in and opened it up in paint, and I colored it in! I painstakingly colored it in, cause I couldn't use the paint can. I worked hard on it, so I hope you guys like it big_smile