PDA

View Full Version : Kindle version of The Wastelands

Tatts4Life
08-24-2012, 07:47 PM
Does anybody own it? I'm reading the series again but on the kindle for iPad. Does anybody know if there are issues with the kindle version? I was about to buy the third book when I saw several reviews from 2011 and as early as a month ago saying there are spelling and punctuation errors. Amazon has a 7 day return policy for kindle books. But I don't know if I could get through the book in 7 days to see if there are any errors.

Jean
08-24-2012, 11:51 PM
I have the kindle for all the DT books, but I haven't looked at them yet. I will try to do so today or tomorrow.

Tatts4Life
08-25-2012, 05:39 AM
I had started a re read and read the physical version of the gunslinger then bought the kindle version of Drawing of the three. Well the kindle version looks like it should be the small version which didn't have the drawings in it. But while reading it just happened that the pictures are in it. Now I need to go through and look to see if gunslinger is the same way. I really like having the pictures for some reason. Too bad the trade version of TWTTK doesn't have the pictures.

sgc1999
08-25-2012, 05:55 PM
i read wastelands all the way through on my kindle with no problems at all:) and the pictures come up on the kindle as well.

Tatts4Life
08-26-2012, 11:19 AM
Ok thanks. I'll buy the book as soon as I get a chance. I didn't want to go buying the book only to find out weeks later after the return window passed that there was a section that was screwed up.