PDA

View Full Version : Graphic novels for sale

WeDealInLead
07-28-2012, 10:41 AM
I'm in Canada so shipping to US will be around $35 for this whole lot. It's still good value. Actually, it's really good value even with expensive shipping. 8 titles in total, I'll sell it as a lot only:

Kevin Smith - Green Hornet 1: Sins of the Father HC
Kevin Smith - Green Hornet 2: Wearing the Green HC
Jim Butcher - The Dresden Files: Fool Moon 1 HC
Jim Butcher - The Dresden Files: Stormfront vol. 2 HC
Leah Moore - The Trial of Sherlock Holmes HC
Scott Beatty - The Last Phantom : Ghostwalk paperback
Frank Miller - Ronin paperback

Everything except Ronin is from Dynamite. Nice hardcovers with glossy paper, not some cheap newsprint quality. They all have a remainder dot at the bottom of the spine and price sticker residue (I don't get why shops do that.)

$55 for everything, including the $35 shipping. I'll throw in some extras too: King posters from Knowing Darkness, single issues, paperbacks...whatever is closest.

WeDealInLead
08-16-2012, 04:24 PM
Well, ended up selling this for $50. I took it to a local shop expecting $20 tops for the whole lot, got $50 and spent it within the next 30 seconds (Hellboy Library Edition 4.)

Ben Staad
08-16-2012, 04:30 PM
Well, ended up selling this for $50. I took it to a local shop expecting $20 tops for the whole lot, got $50 and spent it within the next 30 seconds (Hellboy Library Edition 4.)

I don't remember seeing the original post but I'm glad you were able to make a few bucks and get something you wanted. :biggrin1: