PDA

View Full Version : Hello All - Notes

Shannon
06-22-2012, 12:06 AM
Hello everyone, Shannon here. I've just been promoted to Facilitator for the Short Works and Comic Tower/Comic Catalog sections. It is a trial period for right now, but I'm too awesome to let anyone else have my job, so no worries. Anyway, with that being said, I have some notes.

First thing's first, I will complete the Comic Catalog. Yay!

Secondly, I created a Table Of Contents using the information from what we currently have in the Comic Catalog and what we currently have in our Comic Check List. There is a lot of stuff missing, but like I said above, I will complete the Comic Catalog and bring it up to date. The Table Of Contents is now a STICKY at the top of the board. It's pretty, so go check it out!

Thirdly, my good friend Ari_Racing is working on bringing the Comic Check List up to date. Yay again!

Fourthly, that is all. Thanks!

Shannon

Brice
06-22-2012, 12:32 AM
Shannon, we've elected to make the entire membership of the site Facs in that section over you. You just didn't get it done fast enough. So yes, you read that right everyone on the site=Shannon's boss. :P

Seriously my confidence is relatively high that you'll do well.

Off topic: My resume when I "applied" for a staff position on the site was a little less formal than yours. Here is the basic gyst of it:

"Hey Matt, can I help?" :lol:

Dan
06-22-2012, 04:27 AM
A glad to hear an update for the comics section!

Ben Staad
06-22-2012, 11:49 AM
Congrats Shannon and LOL at Brices resume.

Ari_Racing
06-22-2012, 08:01 PM
Welcome, pal! And congratulations! :)

Now hurry up, that those docs won't complete by themselves :P

Brainslinger
06-24-2012, 07:31 AM
Yes congratulations!

Your font was almost invisible though, until I highlighted it.. I'm using the Black Stealth 4.0.8 set up which has a charcoal background and (usually) white text. I assume you coded your text to specifically be black?

Shannon
06-24-2012, 10:25 AM
Ahhhh, good to know. I will keep that in mind in the future, thank you. :)

Merlin1958
06-24-2012, 10:31 AM
Hey Shannon, good for you buddy!!!! I'm sure you will do a bang up job!!!!