PDA

View Full Version : Ronin's Stories

Ronin of Gilead
12-03-2007, 05:00 PM
this place will be for my stories mainly for my story Reality. The summary of the story is this:

What would you do if you passed on and found out everything was a lie? That your religion, your love for somone, the way you looked everything? Welcome to the world of Vccl. A man named Ronin Alacaster died at age 96, he awoke in a type of cyrochamper of a sort. This world he awoke in was different then his own. Everyone in the world at the time was in a cryo state because humanity had grown sick in a way. Ronin grows to believe this world is wrong and is heard by a groupd of rebels trying to stop the government from keeping the people in cryo stasis. This story will be a trilogy. Tell me what you think of the summary and I'll be posting the intro in a few minutes

Ronin of Gilead
12-03-2007, 05:00 PM
V ccl Reality

A hospital room is where this story starts. It is proudly where it ends too, but we won’t get into that now. The man in this hospital room is no one special. He was an average Joe you could say. He lived a normal life, he worked as a stock broker and had a big family. 10 kids to be exact. He always thought that his life was boring and it was. He always dreamt he would be swept away to an adventure by aliens or evil people in his dreams, but none of that ever happened to him. Not yet anyways.

The Hospital room I was talking about that our story starts with is that of Ronin‘, he is an old man. A dieing old man. His 9 sons and his daughter were there to sit with him in his final moments. As he sat there he looked at his beautiful family, wondering why he was being taken from this world. He wasn’t ready to go. He had so much left to do! So many places to go! So many things to see…….

As he debated this with himself he didn’t realize what was happening. The room was flickering. Like a bad digital feed. His families voices were cutting in and out and were static. He had a heart attack before he even noticed the static. As his ghost floated to the ceiling he wondered what would happen in this next life or would he be incarnated. Whatever happened he knows that God will look out for him