PDA

View Full Version : Ctrl+V game...

Pages : [1] 2 3

JasKo
11-27-2007, 02:25 AM
What do you have in your copy/paste right now? :-P Funny to see the different things people have. The clue is just to press ctrl and v at the same time.... and just post it... P.S. Dont be shy ;)

Here is mine:

http://folk.uio.no/matthiah/20061115_anreise/20061115-115444-IMG_2660_pc--oslo.jpg

_Sphynx_
11-27-2007, 04:01 AM
Nothing -- I just booted up the PC. :3

Storyslinger
11-27-2007, 06:23 AM
Heres mine

http://toons.artie.com/alphabet/words/20001121/arg-happy-birthday-url.gif

CRinVA
11-27-2007, 06:37 AM
Y-2903000667

Youd never guess but its the code I charge my time to at work!

Storyslinger
11-27-2007, 06:40 AM
http://matrix82.altervista.org/The%20Matrix/Special%20Fx/Neo%207.jpg

TerribleT
11-27-2007, 09:22 AM
Nothing, I haven't done a cut and paste yet today.

Storyslinger
11-27-2007, 09:23 AM
http://tn1-3.deviantart.com/fs15/150/f/2007/103/f/b/Pale_Rider_by_Skoane.jpg

Hannah
11-27-2007, 09:25 AM
i had one, but i can't post it since it was someone's ssn on a claim i'm working on.

fernandito
11-27-2007, 09:26 AM

[code/work related]

OchrisO
11-27-2007, 11:36 AM
This is what was in mine:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g118/polkacore/penstfu.gif

Grillslinger
11-27-2007, 11:54 AM
"written by Juan Arteaga" comic

Odetta
11-27-2007, 11:58 AM

That's great!

Rjeso
11-27-2007, 01:02 PM

Jimmy
11-27-2007, 01:25 PM
1 1/2 teaspoons fennel seed
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
1 tablespoon chopped parsley leaves

TerribleT
11-27-2007, 01:39 PM
boss's name: sometime this week

IM from my boss

Rjeso
11-27-2007, 02:04 PM
1 1/2 teaspoons fennel seed
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
1 tablespoon chopped parsley leaves

That sounds promising....

(Hahaha, I just tried to paste to stay on topic, but it's the same number as before.)

Randall Flagg
11-27-2007, 02:09 PM
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/783/boyfacess6.gif

JasKo
11-27-2007, 02:26 PM
MOSTLY SUNNY
RealFeel® -2 °C
WNW at 6 km/h

Hehe, this was the weather today here in Oslo when I went to work! :P

(Inever shut down my PC, only when there are critical updates and I am forced to do so)

Kevin
11-27-2007, 03:55 PM
its huge, just check the Foreign Embassy forum. :)

Storyslinger
11-28-2007, 09:57 AM
slaco

Jean
11-28-2007, 10:11 AM
>>So, using your measure, we can't judge their relationship at all. We can only say that it was untested, given the criteria set forth.

Storyslinger
11-28-2007, 10:12 AM
12:05 PM Ruki Viewing Who's Online

Hannah
11-28-2007, 10:27 AM
The claimant states she was just doing the best she could, and the errors were not intentional. Was there misconduct involved or was it just the claimant's inability to do the job? Why were the errors made in Sept. not a cause for her immediate discharge? '

Storyslinger
11-28-2007, 10:30 AM
and so the life drain from his body, ending his tale, forever closing it from mortal eyes

Jean
11-28-2007, 10:31 AM
прага лорета

Storyslinger
11-28-2007, 10:33 AM
6. a roll of bark, as of cinnamon, formed in drying.

Jean
11-28-2007, 11:23 AM
Chapter III:
THE CASTLE OF THE CRIMSON KING

Storyslinger
11-28-2007, 12:27 PM
http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us/img/site/53/34/0000035334_20061023143041.jpg

Jimmy
11-28-2007, 12:44 PM
www.movie-forumz.org

Storyslinger
11-28-2007, 12:46 PM
Heaven's Dark Harbinger

JasKo
11-28-2007, 01:19 PM
tMwOIasdoD

(think thats a password to a site Im using, lol!)

Storyslinger
11-28-2007, 01:21 PM
http://www.chico.mweb.co.za/art/film/column/991208-outlaw.jpg

OchrisO
11-28-2007, 01:33 PM
I just came here and pasted whatever was in my clipboard. As it turns out, it was an unfinished paper that i am working on for my Composition Theory class.

Theory in "Communicating on Local Issues: Exploring Audience in Personal Letter Writing"

I have chosen to analyze the lesson plan titled "Communicating on Local Issues: Exploring Audience in Personal Letter Writing," written by Missy Nieveen Phegley of Carbondale, Illinois. The lesson asks for students to "identify and then research a local issue that concerns them, using Internet and print sources. They will then argue a position on this issue in letters to two different audiences, addressing their own purpose and considering the needs of the audience in each letter." The lesson plan sets the following goals for the students:
identify and research a local issue.
develop an awareness of the needs of different audiences
adjust written language to communicate effectively with their audiences.
learn the conventions and format of a business letter.
complete a process-based writing activity.

The lesson plan divides its activities into five 50-minute sessions. In the first session, students are asked to brainstorm a list of local issues that they feel strongly about. The teacher records a list of ideas with the emphasis on compiling a list, rather than discussing the issues. The students are the asked to chose one of the topics that they feel strongly about and write a 10-minute journal entry on the topic. When that is complete, they are asked to share their position on the issue. The students are then arranged in small groups based on the position they chose and asked to discuss the different sides of the issue they chose. After twenty minutes, the students are asked to read their journal entries and follow them with a list of positions that others may take and the related audiences that a writer might communicate their position to. The teacher explains to the students that they will be writing about the position they chose to two different audiences. The teacher then passes out research materials and resources for the project, such as: local newspapers, television website links, local government websites and other sites with relevant information. This concludes session one and the teacher asks the students be ready to share and use their research at the beginning of the next class session. It is suggested to allow additional research sessions or homework time as necessary for students to gather their preliminary research.

In session two, the teacher introduces or reviews the rhetorical concepts of purpose and audience. The students are then placed into small groups, preferably with students who researched the same issue. They are then asked to identify the audience and purpose of one of the articles that they read for homework and share it with the group. The teacher circulates among the group providing feedback where necessary. When they have finished discussing the articles, the teacher asks the students to choose one issue that they have discussed as a group and brainstorm a list of other positions that someone writing about it might take and the related audiences that person might address. From this list, the teacher asks the groups to choose one potential audience and a purpose for communicating with that audience. The groups are then asked to work through the following “basic Questions About Audience”:
What do you know about audiences’ age, gender, geographical location, education, professional position, and so forth?
What is the audiences’ current point of view on the issue?
What personal information about the audience might influence their position or feelings on the issue?
What will the audience want to know about the issue and why?

One they have identified the answers to these questions, the students are asked to brainstorm ways to convince their audience of a specific position. The groups are then asked to choose a representative to write their ideas on a section of the board and present them to the class. The teacher asks the students to for similarities and differences among the strategies that the groups would use to present their information to the specific audience. As the students discuss the presentation, the teacher listens for general guidelines that students will be able to use in their own writings to specific audiences and records them on the board. The students are then asked to return to their research and identify why the writers presented the ideas that they did in the order that they did in the piece. In order to summarize the ways that audience and purpose affect a message, the students are asked to review the list the teacher made on the board and add to it where necessary. It is then explained that the students will use these guidelines to write about the issue chosen in the first session. This is the end of session two.

Session three starts with a review of the way audience and purpose influence a message from the previous session. The teacher then asks for any questions regarding how audience and purpose influence the composition of a message. The assignment that students will complete is then explained in more detail:

You will use the research that you’ve gathered to write two letters on the issue, each to a different reader. Your job in each letter is to convince the reader to either adopt the same position on the issue that you have or to take an action related to the issue that you support. You can look back to the list that you brainstormed in your journal for examples of different audiences.
The teacher the passes out the “Rubric for Persuasive Letters” provided with the lesson plan and discusses the expectations for the assignment, answering any questions that they students may have about the activity. The students are then asked to return to their notes and research, individually, to choose a purpose and two audiences for their letters. The teacher then focuses the students’ attention on the audiences for their letters by passing out two copies of the “Persuasive Letter Audience Analysis” provided with the lesson plan, discussing how the students will use the forms to identify the needs of their two audiences. The students are asked to complete the two forms, one for each of their audiences as homework for the end of session three.

The teacher begins session three by answering any questions that the students have about the “Persuasive Letter Audience Analysis” forms and then passing out copies of the “Persuasion Map Planning Sheet” handout provided with the lesson plan, using it to discuss the organization and format of the letters that the students will write. Emphasis should be placed on the following points:
Include a goal or thesis statement that states what the reader should do.
Outline reasons to support the thesis.
Provide facts or examples to back up each reason.
Be sure that facts support the needs of the audience.
Discuss the purpose and use of a counter-argument in persuasion.
Arrange reasons and support in a logical sequence.

The teacher then demonstrates how to use the Persuasion Map, which can be found at http://www.readwritethink.org/materials/persuasion_map/, to organize information for the two letters. After reviewing the Rubric once again, so that the students know hat to expect, allow the students to spend the rest of the session working on drafts of their letters. For homework, the teacher assigns drafts of the two letters, emphasizing that the students will need drafts of both letters at the beginning of the next session.

Session five is opened by the teacher answering any questions that the students may have about their drafts. The students are then arranged into groups of three and are each given four copies of the “Peer Review Guidelines for Persuasive Letters” provided with the lesson plan. The teacher then asks the students to take out their copied of the “Rubric for Persuasive Letters” to reference throughout the session. The teacher then explains the system for reviewing the letters:

A. Each writer reads one letter out loud while the two peer reviewers in the group listen.
B. After the writer is finished reading, the peer reviewers each write notes on the top portion of their forms.
C. Repeat the process until all six of the letters (two for each group member) have been read out loud.
D. Each writer passes the letter drafts to the peer reviewers.
E. Each peer reviewer reads each letter silently to himself or herself and answers the questions on the lower 2/3 of the peer review form. Each peer reviewer will read four different letters.
F. Peer reviewers return the drafts and peer review forms to the letter’s authors.
G. At the end of the process, each writer should have two peer review forms for each letter.

Once the students are familiar with the process, they are allowed to begin their reviews. The teacher circulates among the students, providing feedback and support. After the reviews are complete, the students are asked to begin revising their drafts of both letters, which should be ready for the next class meeting. With approximately ten minutes remaining in the session, the teacher should review the format for a business letter and answer questions that the students have about format and convention for their letters. For homework, the students are asked to revise and proofread both of their letters. The students are asked to bring two copies of each letter to the next class session, along with two enveloped and postage. The students will turn in one copy of each letter for a grade and sign and mail the other copy to the intended recipient.

The title of the lesson plan alone suggests that it will be heavily influenced by social-epistemic rhetoric. “Communicating on Local Issues” immediately sets the focus of the lesson on issues that affect the students. The lesson asks for students to "identify and then research a local issue that concerns them, using Internet and print sources. They will then argue a position on this issue in letters to two different audiences, addressing their own purpose and considering the needs of the audience in each letter." This act of using rhetoric to achieve political discourse on a local issue closely identifies with social-epistemic rhetoric in the "notion of rhetoric as a political act involving a dialectical interaction engaging the material, the social, and the individual writer, with language as the agency of mediation"(Berlin 19). This process also uses the act of letter writing to encourage students to talk about issues that concern them and use writing to place them within the social process, which Ira Shor says would enable "students to be their own agents for social change, their own creators of democratic culture"(Citation needed, quote taken from Berlin 19). In having the students mail their letters to their intended audiences, this lesson places the students within a discourse about social and political change and gives them a voice in democratic culture that I believe both Berlin and Shor would approve of.

Berlin has stated that he feels that social-epistemic rhetoric “attempts to place the question of ideology at the center of the teaching of writing”(Berlin 23). In the first session of this lesson, students are asked to choose one of the issues that they feel strongly about and write a 10-minute journal entry on the topic. The lesson says, “Their goal is to record their preliminary ideas about the topic and explore their position on it.” This, combined with the research the students have to do about the topic has the potential to place the question of ideology at the center of the writing classroom involved in the lesson.

The letters written as part of this lesson are meant to be letters that try to persuade an audience about a social or political issue. The students research their side on the issue and write persuasive letters about it. This seems to fit well with Berlin’s thought that, “social-epistemic rhetoric views knowledge as an arena of ideological conflict: there are no arguments for transcendent truth since all arguments arise in ideology” (Berlin 20). While the students may very will bring some aspects of what they believe to be a transcendent truth, based on religious or personal beliefs to their argument, the lesson plan points the students to newspapers, government websites and the news for their research on the topic. That is to say, it starts by placing the focus on the community and community knowledge, rather than religious ideas. This seems to also harmonize with Berlin’s idea that social-epistemic rhetoric “supports economic, social, political and cultural democracy” (Berlin 20). In taking a stance on an issue that they feeling strongly about and engaging in discourse about it, the students are engaging in and supporting social, political and cultural democracy.
Group work is prominent in all of the sessions of this lesson plan. In session one, the students work in groups to come up with a list of local issues that concern them. The teacher merely records them on the board. The students discuss the issues in groups. In session two, students work in groups to identify audience and purpose in the articles they used for research. The groups work together and brainstorm possible audiences for their issues. In session five, the students engage in peer review, providing feedback and suggestions to each other, rather than turning in rough drafts of their works. All of this group activity serves to decentralize the authority of the teacher. The “teacher and student work together to shape the content of the liberatory classroom,” just as Berlin envisions. (Berlin 22)This sort of focus, engaged here in the lesson plan, is important in helping the students to “undergo a conversion from ‘manipulated objects into active, critical subjects,’ thereby empowering them to become agents of social change rather than victims“(Berlin 22).

Storyslinger
11-28-2007, 01:35 PM
Trevor Morgan

Grillslinger
11-28-2007, 04:28 PM
Peggy's Point, Peggy's Cove,

fernandito
11-28-2007, 05:27 PM

Thank you for this Chris, I'm sure I'll find a use for it somewhere down the line. :evil:

DTrose19
11-28-2007, 06:22 PM
Dr. Phil's Test...

Below is Dr. Phil's test. (Dr. Phil scored 55; he did this test on Oprah - she got a 38.) Some folks pay a lot of money to find this stuff out!

Read on, this is very interesting!

Don't be OVERLY SENSITIVE!! The following is pretty accurate and it only takes 2 minutes. Take this test for yourself and send it to your friends.

The person who sent it placed their score in the e-mail subject box. Please do the same before forwarding to your friends (send it back to the person who sent it to you.) Don't peek, but begin the test as you scroll down and answer.

Answers are for who YOU ARE NOW --- NOT WHO YOU WERE in the past. Have pen or pencil and paper ready

This is a real test given by the Human Relations Dept. at many of the major corporations today. It helps them get better insight concerning their employees and prospective employees. It's only 10 Simple questions, so grab a pencil and paper, keeping track of your letter answers to each question.

Make sure to change the subject of the e-mail to read YOUR total. When you are finished, forward this to friends/family, and also send it to the person who sent this to you. Make sure to put YOUR score in the subject box.

Ready?

Begin. =0)

1. When do you feel your best?

a) in the morning .
b) during the afternoon and early evening
c) late at night.

2. You usually walk...

a) fairly fast, with long steps .
b) fairly fast, with little steps
c) less fast head up, looking the world in the face.
d) less fast, head down
e) very slowly

3. When talking to people you.. .

a) stand with your arms folded.
b) have your hands clasped
c) have one or both your hands on your hips.
d) touch or push the person to whom you are talking
e) play with your ear, touch your chin, or smooth your hair

4. When relaxing, you sit with...

a) your knees bent with your legs neatly side by side
b) your legs crossed.
c) you r legs stretched out or straight
d) one leg curled under you

5. When something really amuses you, you react with...

a) big appreciated laugh
b) a laugh, but not a loud one.
c) a quiet chuckle.
d) a sheepish smile

6 When you go to a party or social gathering you...

a) make a loud entrance so everyone notices you
b) make a quiet entrance, looking around for someone you know.
c) make the quietest entrance, trying to stay unnoticed

7. You're working very hard, concentrating hard, and you're interrupted...

a) welcome the break
b) feel extremely irritated
c) vary between these two extremes

8. Which of the following colors do you like most?

a) Red or orange
b) black
c) yellow or light blue
d) green
e) dark blue or purple.
f) white.
g) brown or gray

9. When you are in bed at night, in those last few moments before going to sleep you are...

a) stretched out on your back
b) stretched out face down on your stomach
c) on your side, slightly curled.
d) with your head on one arm
e) with your head under the covers

10. You often dream that you are...

a) falling
b) fighting or struggling.
c) searching for something or somebody
d) flying or floating
e) you usually have dreamless sleep
f) your dreams are always pleasant

1. (a) 2 (b) 4 (c) 6
2. (a) 6 (b) 4 (c) 7 (d) 2 (e) 1
3. (a) 4 (b) 2 (c) 5 (d) 7 (e) 6
4. (a) 4 (b) 6 (c) 2 (d) 1
5. (a) 6 (b) 4 (c) 3 (d) 5 (e) 2
6. (a) 6 (b) 4 (c) 2
7. (a) 6 (b) 2 (c) 4
8. (a) 6 (b) 7 (c) 5 (d) 4 (e) 3 (f) 2 (g) 1
9. (a) 7 (b) 6 (c) 4 (d) 2 (e) 1
10 (a) 4 (b) 2 (c) 3 (d) 5 (e) 6 (f) 1

Now add up the total number of points.

OVER 60 POINTS: Others see you as someone they should "handle with care." You're seen as vain, self-centered, and who is extremely dominant. Others may admire you, wishing they could be more like you, but don't always trust you, hesitating to become too deeply involved with you.

51 TO 60 POINTS: Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural leader, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.

41 TO 50 POINTS: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out. You are very loyal to your friends and lovers. People find it easy to come to you with their problems, you are someone they can always rely on.

31 TO 40 POINTS: Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken.

21 TO 30 POINTS: Your friends see you as painstaking and fussy. They see you as very cautious extremely careful, a slow and steady plodder. It would really surprise them if you ever did something impulsively or on the spur of the moment, expecting you to examine everything carefully from every angle and then, usually decide against it. They think this reaction is caused partly by your careful nature.

UNDER 21 POINTS: People think you are shy, nervous, and indecisive, someone who needs looking after, who always wants someone else to make the decisions & who doesn't want to get involved with anyone or anything! They see you as a worrier who always sees problems that don't exist. Some people think you' re boring. Only those who know you well know that you aren't.

Now forward this to others, and put your score in the subject box of your e-mail, like this:

Dr. Phil's Test, I'm a..

I was a 34 lol

JasKo
11-29-2007, 02:33 AM
http://mykuwait.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/james_franco-1-the_dead_girl.jpg

Storyslinger
11-29-2007, 06:36 AM
http://www.tribuneindia.com/2003/20031103/wd3.jpg

Jimmy
11-29-2007, 07:50 AM
TOLKIEN RELATIVE FINED FOR POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA
British judge criticizes Lord of the Rings author's great-grandson for growing 39 plants at his gun shop

By Brian Warmoth

Posted November 28, 2007 3:00 PM

Piers Crombleholme, great-grandson of Lord of the Rings author JRR Tolkien, received a £3,000 fine Wednesday after he admitted to keeping 39 marijuana plants at his West Midlands gun and knife shop in England. According to The Sun, the heir to part of Tolkien’s estate previously faced charges of dealing drugs, but was cleared of charges after he claimed the £100,000 he inherited from his great-grandfather’s trust fund was more than enough to live off of.

“You are steeped in the drug culture and need help to be brought away from it,” Judge Michael Challinor told the 27-year-old shop owner. The judge also scolded Crombleholme for wasting the opportunity granted to him by his inheritance in favor of his current lifestyle.

Storyslinger
11-29-2007, 07:51 AM
1Z5X47290300537236

Jon
11-30-2007, 01:55 AM
I whip and flow on the wind.

Eventually I find a dirty friend.

We join and gather until the eventual end.

The wind in our collective face.

We fall as if in a race.

Slipping down

We hit the ground or my brother.

We shape our mother.

Jimmy
11-30-2007, 05:43 AM
JSA

Storyslinger
11-30-2007, 06:12 AM
Copyright ©2006 University of Wisconsin-Marinette

Hannah
11-30-2007, 08:24 AM
Hannah 27/29 28/30 29/3 30/4 Totals
Write-ups 17 9 4 6 36
Decisions 0 0 0 0 0
Call Backs 0 0 0 0 0
Email Backs 7 6 5 2 20
Sorter 0 0 0 0 0
Exceptions 0 1 17 3 21
Report Corrections 0 0 0 0 0
Adjudicator Calls 0 0 0 0 0
TOTALS 24 16 26 11 77

TerribleT
11-30-2007, 10:07 AM
Tom: was the game on down there on any local stations?
Tom: or did you have to have the NFL network?
Jason: yes, local channel had it

Jimmy
11-30-2007, 10:52 AM
Ohmygod

JasKo
11-30-2007, 11:36 AM
tMwOIasdoD (again that password, ahha)

Kevin
11-30-2007, 09:11 PM
Very interesting essay written by Serj Tankian (wicked name, IMO), the lead singer of System of A Down:

This essay
was written by Serj two days after the attacks on the United States on September 11, 2001. It caused a lot of controversy, particularly because many readers seemed to miss the message. Please understand, this essay is not attempting to justify the 9/11 attacks. When it was published, many mistook Serj's intentions and consequently denounced him, but if you pay attention to this small excerpt, it is impossible to say that Serj tried to justify the 9/11 attacks:

...my belief is that the terror will multiply if concrete steps are not taken to sponsor peace in the middle east, NOW. This does not mean that we should not find the guilty party(s), Bin Laden, or whoever they may be, and not try them. Put simply, as long as a major injustice remains, violence precipitates to the surface of life.

Keep an open mind when reading. This essay is an attempt at analyzing both side of the conflict and advocating universal peace; in no way is it saying Osama bin Laden, the Taliban, al-Qaeda, or any other terrorist organization or regime had reason to commit such horrific, intolerable acts of blatant murder.

This essay was originally published on systemofadown.com, but was promptly removed by Sony.

Understanding Oil
By Serj Tankian
9/13/2001

The brutal attacks/bombings this week in New York, and Washington D.C., along with threats of attacks there and elsewhere in the country have changed our times forever. While the mass media concentrates on the details of the destruction, and the blanketed words of politicians, I will attempt to understand and explain the events from the fence. BOMBING AND BEING BOMBED ARE THE SAME THINGS ON DIFFERENT SIDES OF THE FENCE.

Terror is not a spontaneous human action without credence. People just dont hijack planes and commit harikari (suicide) without any weight of thought to the action. No one in the media seems to ask WHY DID THESE PEOPLE DO THIS HORRIFIC ACT OF VIOLENCE AND DESTRUCTION?

To be able to understand the answer to this, we must first look at our U.S. Mideast Policy. During most of the 20th century, U.S. businesses have worked on attaining oil rights and concessions from countries in the Middle East and Eastern Europe. After WWI, secret back door deals by our State Dept. yielded oil rights from then defeated Turkey to fields in what is now Iraq and Saudi Arabia, in return for looking the other way at a crime against humanity, the Genocide of the Armenians by the Turks. Oil profits have been the motivating factors behind many attempts at counterinsurgency of democratic regimes by the CIA and the U.S in the Middle East (such as Iran in the 1950s, where the Shah replaced the Prime Minister who refused to give up oil rights to the U.S., and since the people couldnt deal with the Shah, an extremist government headed by the Ayatollah Khomeini ultimately prevailed). During the Iran-Iraq war, America supplied both sides with weapons and advice. These are not the actions of a rich superpower wanting peace. Lets not forget that Saddam Hussein, before being Americas vision of the Anti-Christ, was a close ally of the U.S., and the CIA. So what was the firm belief system of consecutive American administrations that caused all this to occur ? PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST WILL LEAD TO HIGHER OIL AND GASOLINE PRICES. Lets not also forget the power of the Arms industry, disguised as defense, that still sells billions of dollars of weapons to the area. Therefore it has not been in the short-term economic interest of the U.S. to foster Peace in the Middle East. Using the above reasoning, the U.S. has encouraged extremist governments, toppled democracies, as in the case of Iran to replace it with a monarchy, rigged elections, and many more unspeakable political crimes for U.S. businesses abroad. Lets not also forget the Red Scare. During the war between the then Soviet Union and Afghanistan, the U.S. armed and supported the Taliban, a fundamentalist Muslim organization, and allowed them to export opium and heroin out of their country to pay for those weapons. Therefore the Taliban rose to power and control with the help of the U.S.A. Today, the bombing of Iraq still continues, no longer covered by the media, the economic embargo still remains, killing millions of children, and recently, while the world and the U.N. General Assembly have cried out to bring in peacekeeping forces into Israel and Palestine, to end the escalated war and recent assassinations, the U.S. has vetoed the rest of the Security Council and has halted the possibility of peace, there, in the most volatile place in the world.

People in Serbia, Lebanon, Iraq, Sudan, and Afghanistan to name a few have seen bombs fall, not always at military targets and kill innocent civilians, as the scene in New York city yesterday. The wars waged by our government in our names has landed smack in the middle of our living room. The half hour of destruction closed down all world financial markets, struck the central headquarters of our military, and had our leaders running into bunkers, and our citizens into fear and frenzy. What scares me more than what has occurred is what our reactions to the occurrences may cause. President Bush belongs to a long generation of Republican Presidents who love war economies. The media has only concentrated on the bombings, if you will, and what type of retaliations are looming for the perpetrators. What everyone fails to realize is that the bombings are a reaction to existing injustices around the world, generally unseen to most Americans. To react to a reaction would be to further sponsor the reaction. In other words, my belief is that the terror will multiply if concrete steps are not taken to sponsor peace in the middle east, NOW. This does not mean that we should not find the guilty party(s), Bin Laden, or whoever they may be, and not try them. Put simply, as long as a major injustice remains, violence precipitates to the surface of life.

Native American folklore, the Bible, Nostradamus, and many other major religious beliefs point to this era with the visuals of yesterdays disasters, and conditions of ecological disasters we experience daily in our lives today. War, rumors of war, famine, long burning fires, etc., are at our doorstep. We can prevail over this possible vision with the power of the human spirit, understanding, compassion, and peace. ITS TIME TO PUT OUR NEEDS FOR SECURITY AND SURVIVAL, ACHIEVED ONLY THROUGH PEACE, ABOVE AND BEYOND PROFITS, ESPECIALLY IN THESE TIMES.

SOLUTION:

The U.S. should stop sidestepping the U.N. Security Council, and allow U.N. Peacekeeping troops and missions to the Middle East. Stop the violence first.

Stop the bombing and patrol of Iraq.

With todays gains in the use of alternative fuels, develop them to full usage with autos and other utilities, to make the country less dependant on an already depleting natural reserve, oil.

By initiating peace, we would have already shaken the foundations of support for Bin Laden, and/or all those that sponsor activities like those we saw yesterday, and break the stronghold of extremists on the world of Islam. On the other hand, if we carry out bombings on Afghanistan or elsewhere to appease public demand, and very likely kill innocent civilians along the way, wed be creating many more martyrs going to their deaths in retaliation against the retaliation. As shown from yesterdays events, you cannot stop a person who'se ready to die.

Jimmy
12-01-2007, 09:59 AM
Thanks for posting that Kevin.

My Control V :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milestone_Media

JasKo
12-01-2007, 02:06 PM
Visited by over 50 million movie and TV lovers each month!

Welcome to the Internet Movie Database, the biggest, best, most award-winning movie and TV site on the planet. Want to make IMDb your home page? Drag this link onto your Home button.

LadyHitchhiker
12-01-2007, 05:53 PM
:excited:

Daghain
12-01-2007, 06:27 PM
http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/537/CA.jpg

Yep, I'm working tonight. :lol:

Kevin
12-01-2007, 08:34 PM
Thanks for posting that Kevin.

My Control V :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milestone_Media

Thanks. He doesnt say anything particularily groundshaking, but what he does say, he says nicely. :lol:

Daghain
12-01-2007, 09:49 PM
http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/537/JDC.jpg

Yep, still working. :lol:

Jimmy
12-02-2007, 06:19 AM
:P

Jean
12-02-2007, 07:03 AM
ww.auditorium.ru/

LadyHitchhiker
12-03-2007, 08:02 AM
"I would choose Susan in an instant, if not for one thing: the Tower is crumbling, and if it falls, everything we know will be swept away. There will be chaos beyond our imagining. We must go ... and we will go."

Jon
12-04-2007, 01:28 AM
A small valley between mountains.

Storyslinger
12-04-2007, 07:51 AM
herbertwest

Sai_Rhavan
12-04-2007, 01:25 PM
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=196

LadyHitchhiker
12-04-2007, 03:31 PM
every day and

Storyslinger
12-05-2007, 07:40 AM
GansTeeth

JasKo
12-05-2007, 08:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=JKanga86 (My YT account)

Storyslinger
12-05-2007, 08:45 AM
Sai_Rhavan

_Sphynx_
12-05-2007, 12:34 PM
This character dwells in a world where, talking cattle and walking corpses make up over half the population, I have a god in my basement, and death can be circumvented by a brisk jog.

Storyslinger
12-05-2007, 12:40 PM
http://www.adminspy.com/files/chronicles_of_Riddick.jpg

JasKo
12-10-2007, 03:21 AM

(My bank account number)

Jean
12-10-2007, 03:22 AM
http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/536/medium/grandpa.jpg

Darkthoughts
12-10-2007, 05:42 AM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c39/towerjunkie19/dameedna.jpg

Picture for Zone that I posted in dedications :lol:

Storyslinger
12-10-2007, 06:32 AM
Jake?

JasKo
12-10-2007, 01:07 PM
PS: De nyeste modellene lar seg ikke låse opp for å
ringe med enda.

Letti
12-10-2007, 01:15 PM
ringe med enda.

I agree.

JasKo
12-10-2007, 01:30 PM
ringe med enda.

I agree.

Haha, that's good :P

It means "The newest models can't be locked up right now, so that you can call with them"

You see I'm buying a iPhone so I'm doing some research :)

sai blaine
12-10-2007, 01:39 PM
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u242/bowersda/David3.jpg

*grumble* still have this on the clipboard..

Letti
12-10-2007, 01:46 PM

goodgood

sai blaine
12-10-2007, 01:56 PM

badbad
Fixed :innocent:

Storyslinger
12-11-2007, 12:43 PM
teenagegunclub

sai blaine
12-11-2007, 12:45 PM
teenagegunclub
<_< knifes not guns!

Storyslinger
12-11-2007, 12:46 PM
shit brick and all that stuuf

sai blaine
12-11-2007, 12:47 PM
:lol:

Storyslinger
12-11-2007, 12:48 PM
bleeding is for quiters, get up me boyo

OchrisO
12-12-2007, 02:14 AM
Tell me, baby, tell me
Are you still on the stoop
Watching the windows close?
I've not seen you lately
On the street by the beach
Or places we used to go

I've a picture of you
On our favorite day
By the seaside
There's a bird stealing bread
That I brought
Out from under my nose

Tell me, baby, tell me
Does his company make
Light of a rainy day?
How I've missed you lately
And the way we would speak
And all that we wouldn't say

Do his hands in your hair
Feel a lot like a thing
You believe in
Or a bit like a bird
Stealing bread
Out from under your nose?

Tell me, baby, tell me
Do you carry the words
Around like a key or change?
I've been thinking lately
Of a night on the stoop
And all that we wouldn't say

If I see you again
On the street by the beach
In the evening
Will you fly like a bird
Stealing bread
Out from under my nose?

Storyslinger
12-12-2007, 09:53 AM
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

JasKo
12-13-2007, 03:56 AM
YouTube - Say what again!!!!

Storyslinger
12-13-2007, 06:47 AM
...the hour come round at last....

sai blaine
12-15-2007, 02:30 PM
This is the Darkness. This is my domain. You little things that live in the light, clinging to your feeble suns which die in the end. Only the darkness remains.

Brice
12-15-2007, 02:57 PM
http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?t=881&highlight=facepalm

Sai_Rhavan
12-15-2007, 07:18 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Jersey_Devil

Daghain
12-16-2007, 10:51 AM
http://planetsmilies.net/kaos-animal-bear-smiley-6015.gif (http://planetsmilies.net)

I was helping out Sai Rhavan :D

Storyslinger
12-17-2007, 08:04 AM
I like mone

sai blaine
12-17-2007, 08:40 AM
The question that once haunted my being's been answered. The future is not fixed. My choices are my own. And yet... how ironic... For I now find that I have no choice at all. I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.

Storyslinger
12-18-2007, 07:55 AM
bigpoppabobby

Frunobulax
12-18-2007, 01:26 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sky_Drips_Drifts

sai blaine
12-18-2007, 01:47 PM
Albion

JasKo
12-19-2007, 11:00 AM
What is your favorite Color?

Favorite Cartoon?

Holiday food?

Do you collect anything?

Who are your favorite authors?

Favorite animal?

What kind of music are you listening to?

Storyslinger
12-21-2007, 11:05 AM
What is your favorite Color?

Favorite Cartoon?

Holiday food?

Do you collect anything?

Who are your favorite authors?

Favorite animal?

What kind of music are you listening to?

Jon
12-26-2007, 11:39 PM
Yakov Smirnoff

JasKo
12-27-2007, 12:35 PM
maggot

Jon
01-15-2008, 10:52 PM
presented with hypomania.

LadyHitchhiker
01-22-2008, 09:51 PM
Oh, baby dolls

I know you like me (I know you like me)
I know you do (I know you do)
Thats why whenever I come around she pukes all over you
And I know you want it (I know you want it)
It's easy to see (it's easy to see)
And you try not to mind
when she stands sideways
she disapears just like 2-d

[Chorus]
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was fat like me
Dont cha wish your girlfriend would eat like me
Dont cha, dont cha , baby
Dont cha wish your girlfriend ate it raw like me
Dont cha wish your girlfriend had buns like me
Dont cha, dont cha

Eat banana peelings (eat banana peelings )
Make you a scone (make you a scone)
But if this ain't love
It just aint enough to leave a hungry home
Let's keep it friendly (let's keep it friendly)
I know she's lighter than air (lighter than air)
See, I dont care
But I know my food she won't want to share

[Chorus]
Dont cha wish your girlfriend would eat like me
Dont cha, dont cha , baby
Dont cha wish your girlfriend ate it raw like me
Dont cha wish your girlfriend had buns like me
Dont cha, dont cha

I know food's on your mind
I know we'll have a good time
I'm your friend
I'm fun
And I'm fine
I aint lying
Look at me, you aint blind [2x]

See, I know she loves you (I know she loves you)
I understand (I understand)
I'd probably be just as crazy about you
If you ate from my oven
Maybe at lunchtime (maybe next lunchtime)
Possibly (possibly)
Until then, Oh friend your secret is safe with me

[Chorus]
Dont cha wish your girlfriend could eat like me
Dont cha, dont cha
Dont cha wish your girlfriend ate it all like me
Dont cha wish your girlfriend wouldn't throw up, like me
Dont cha, dont cha

Jon
01-23-2008, 12:55 AM
http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?p=95588#post95588

Jon
01-24-2008, 02:02 AM
Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?

ATG
01-27-2008, 03:28 PM
We also need to dispense with the idea of the evil "big business" which is no more evil or corrupt than the same government officials who proclaim it so.

Storyslinger
01-28-2008, 11:43 AM
http://www.yozone.fr/IMG/jpg/tempete_du_siecle_05.jpg

Mist_on_the_Water
01-28-2008, 04:58 PM
aww I got nothin' ><;

oh well

TerribleT
01-28-2008, 05:02 PM
http://www.gillesvidal.com/blogpano/cockpit1.htm

LadyHitchhiker
01-29-2008, 12:15 AM
bow chicka bow wow

Storyslinger
01-29-2008, 08:55 AM
Your Score: 91%
Your level: DRUNKARD

Mist_on_the_Water
01-29-2008, 04:39 PM
-I have socks that say "I have issues", "it's all about me" and "deal with it"

hah that's from yesterday...it was posted in tee shirt sayings XD

Shelbs
01-29-2008, 04:45 PM
http://nynerd.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/can%20you%20see%20jesus.jpg

I rofled over that one.

TerribleT
01-29-2008, 04:47 PM
hahahaha, that's just fuckin wrong

Shelbs
01-29-2008, 04:50 PM
mebbe... but I got a good chuckle over it. Bethany says I'm going to Hell.... I told her I'd found Jesus. :|

TerribleT
01-29-2008, 04:54 PM
mebbe... but I got a good chuckle over it. Bethany says I'm going to Hell.... I told her I'd found Jesus. :|

LMAO!!!!
You are going to hell, and now so am I, because I laughed at that. :cry:

Something tells me you liked Clerks II

Jon
01-30-2008, 01:34 AM
testosterone filled ass.

OchrisO
01-30-2008, 01:58 AM
Hung in your room, swaying, hoping only that you'll see.
All by myself, I'm alone in such poor company.
The deeper I think, the deeper I seem to sink,
I can't stop the insects that are feeding,
pull the needles from beneath my skin.
I broke myself, shattered, tied a bow around every peice.
You'll love the eyes.
Have they always shown so vacantly?
The more I show the less you'll want to know.
I can't stop the insects that are feeding,
pull the needles from beneath my skin.
Now I'm on display.
I am becoming.
Hurt myself today.
It's all for you.
Do you like what I'm becoming?
Hurt myself today.
It's all for you.
I part the night, flashing, approaching as I watch you flee.
Pushed through your panes.
Seems I've landed quite uncomfortably.
But as I pass through souls of broken glass
I can't stop the insects that are feeding.
Pull the needles from beneath my skin.
Please don't ask me what I think, trust me,
you don't want to know.
Please don't ask me to open up, trust me, trust me,
'cause I can't.

CRinVA
01-30-2008, 01:10 PM

Storyslinger
01-31-2008, 09:01 AM
blackrose22

Shelbs
01-31-2008, 09:03 AM
Bob is one of those people who need to rank things. He’s got to have favorites: favorite movies, favorite songs, favorite TV shows, a favorite whatever. I have a hard time choosing a favorite anything, which drives him crazy. It took my entire childhood for me to finally settle on green as my favorite color, and I still feel bad for poor second-place purple. The biggest, the best, the nicest, the worst – it doesn’t matter what it is. I’m just no good at choosing a favorite.

Not too long ago, I read a fascinating article about quantum physics and the problem of choice. As I read it, I understood it. Five minutes later, I was completely confused. Ever have that happen? You feel like you’re following along just fine, but then it all gets so muddled in your head that there’s no way on earth you could ever repeat it back and have it come out right? So anyway, this article was describing the instant just before a decision is made. In that instant, you have a universe of possibilities spread before you, all equally probable. As soon as you make your choice, however, every single one of those possibilities winks out of existence, and along with them, the paths they represent. And you’re left with the one you’ve chosen, for better or for worse. That’s vastly, hugely simplified, but it’s the best this liberal arts major can manage.

All those possibilities – here one second, vanished the next. It makes you stop and think about all of the choices and decisions you’ve made in your life that brought you right up to this very moment. Scary. I’ve got a pretty detailed list of do-overs I’d like a shot at. Not necessarily the big things, but I do wonder how my life might have unfolded differently if I had been a whole lot braver where other people were concerned. Or maybe more reckless is a better way to put it. Like Nicholas Cage says in Moonstruck: we’re here to fall in love and break our hearts and just ruin ourselves. (Or something along those lines. That scene makes me cry so much that I can never quite remember the dialogue exactly.) I admire people who take Nicholas Cage’s advice to heart. It always looked so risky and messy to me. But that was the message, wasn’t it? Don’t live your own life at arm’s length. Get in there and play rough, full contact, no pads. So you might get banged up; so what? That’s the point of it all. It’s one thing to think about living your life on that kind of emotional edge, but it’s another thing altogether to actively choose to do it. It’s sad to say, but many of us don’t really make any choice at all about our lives; we let circumstances and other people choose for us. I guess that passivity is a choice in itself, which would qualify it as one of those infinite probabilities. But no one likes to think of his or her own life as a thing that just happened; we want to believe that it’s something we created.

Back to the problem of favorites. I’ve thought about it a lot, and it just seems that choosing a favorite signals an end to the whole process of sampling. It shuts down all those other lovely and mysterious possibilities. Why would anyone want that? That’s why I can’t fathom having a favorite book. There are so many to read. And as much as looks like banana ice cream might be my all-time favorite, I know there are lots more flavors still to try. Perhaps if a thing is reasonably finite, like types of sandwiches, it might be possible to choose a favorite. All-natural peanut butter and blackberry jam on whole wheat would be an excellent front-runner. And I’m pretty sure that my favorite Pink Floyd song is “Wish You Were Here”. (Though why I have a favorite Pink Floyd song in the first place, I can’t say.) The only other favorite thing I’ve been able to think of is a favorite place to run: the mountain bike trails at a nearby county park. Have you ever tried trail running? It’s the best. You have to concentrate so hard on the terrain that you forget all your crazy troubles and even your fatigue. It’s Zen. Until you trip over a root and wipe out, of course. I’d blaze through those woods like a slightly paranoid Pocahonatas: one eye on the ground, the other scanning for serial killers lurking in the trees. Now that I think of it, suspecting innocent strangers of being deranged killers should probably count as my favorite hobby, I do it so often.

If you mixed together the physics of choice with Nicholas Cage’s excellent advice, and then added Pink Floyd, and put it all into a computer and asked it to tell you one important thing about life, I think you’d get an answer. It’d be right out of “Wish You Were Here”:

did you exchange
A walk on part in the war
For a lead role in a cage?

Better the war, and the ruin, and all of that risky, heart-breaking mess. Better the choice you make, than the one made for you. And better still, the possibility of all those infinite paths, glimmering in the darkness, waiting, like stars, to be wished upon.

(From a blog by a radio personality from the Bob & Sheri show)

Storyslinger
01-31-2008, 09:03 AM
F@#$

Shelbs
01-31-2008, 09:05 AM
I don't do anything half-assed. :P

Storyslinger
01-31-2008, 09:05 AM
My Mood:

ATG
01-31-2008, 09:44 AM
Karma is so 2007 ...

Malficeus
01-31-2008, 08:11 PM

old fashion poster with some new wording

LadyHitchhiker
02-01-2008, 08:08 AM
klondike bars

Storyslinger
02-01-2008, 10:43 AM
son of a biscut eating bull fro

LadyHitchhiker
02-01-2008, 12:04 PM
Bless you

Malficeus
02-01-2008, 02:00 PM
What do you have in your copy/paste right now? :-P Funny to see the different things people have. The clue is just to press ctrl and v at the same time.... and just post it... P.S. Dont be shy

ha i win!!

Jon
02-02-2008, 05:37 AM
burger

Brice
02-02-2008, 05:38 AM
joint

alinda
02-02-2008, 05:39 AM
I got nothing

LadyHitchhiker
02-02-2008, 03:38 PM
zero

ATG
02-02-2008, 04:59 PM
blank

Shelbs
02-02-2008, 06:16 PM
damn, nothing for me either.

We suck?

ATG
02-02-2008, 07:00 PM
Indeed.

ATG
02-02-2008, 07:01 PM
Or, on second thought it could be that we only submit original work.

If your ctrl/v is loaded, maybe you are spamming.

Shelbs
02-02-2008, 08:13 PM
I don't do Spam. D:

ATG
02-02-2008, 09:49 PM
http://www.appscout.com/images/spam%20boy.jpg

LadyHitchhiker
02-03-2008, 05:59 PM
*What was your favourite fairy tale as a child?

*Is it the same now?

*Do you find looking for good fantasy, as a book genre, to be like searching for the proverbial needle in the haystack? Or is there more good stuff out there than you could recommend? (But y'know, give us a few recommendations at least )

*Is there a fairy tale/fantasy story, you'd love to see made into a movie/animated?

*Who's your favourite fantasy illustrator and why?

*Do you like your fairy stories to be grounded in folklore, myths and legends? Or do you consider it to be a genre with no constraints or boundaries?

*If you had 3 wishes...what would they be?

Jon
02-03-2008, 10:07 PM
preci

Letti
02-03-2008, 10:58 PM
http://www.appscout.com/images/spam%20boy.jpg

Man! So my soulmate does exist! Wooow!

Storyslinger
02-04-2008, 10:57 AM
http://images.quizilla.com/S/SaltnSnail/1068004710_esMortcopy.jpg

LadyHitchhiker
02-04-2008, 01:32 PM
certificates are weird!

Storyslinger
02-05-2008, 09:11 AM
Welcome, Storyslinger.
204 Unread Posts since your last visit.
You last visited: Yesterday at 02:54 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 118.

ATG
02-05-2008, 08:50 PM
LOL upside down is 707

Syd Barrett
02-05-2008, 08:52 PM
Crap, it's just you and me and Zone, who isn't here.

fernandito
02-05-2008, 08:53 PM
*raises mug*

Storyslinger
02-06-2008, 08:36 AM
http://pascalcampion.com/2007/696B.jpg

Míchéal
02-06-2008, 03:50 PM
<a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/zombie" style="display: block; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; font-size: 10px; font-family: sans-serif, verdana, arial; width: 94px; height: 14px; background: url(http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/css/img/zombie/zombie_badge.png) no-repeat; padding-left: 4px;">70%</a>

Storyslinger
02-07-2008, 06:53 AM
jp78n56b77

Shelbs
02-07-2008, 07:00 AM
tracert.exe

ATG
02-07-2008, 07:58 AM
2-7-08

Termination Notice: Cuauhtemoc Guerrero

Your employment is hereby terminated.

Reason: using company time and resources to generate work for unlicensed contractors. Using company tools, knowledge and experience to perform work for unlicensed contractors competing against us.

Signed,

Albert Barlow, owner

Brice
02-07-2008, 08:09 AM
2-7-08

Termination Notice: Cuauhtemoc Guerrero

Your employment is hereby terminated.

Reason: using company time and resources to generate work for unlicensed contractors. Using company tools, knowledge and experience to perform work for unlicensed contractors competing against us.

Signed,

Albert Barlow, owner

Good for you. :clap:

Storyslinger
02-08-2008, 09:59 AM
razz2008

Jon
02-09-2008, 10:45 PM
appropriate

Modesto
02-10-2008, 10:11 AM
-ChanServ- User with nick dawie does not exist.

Storyslinger
02-11-2008, 09:30 AM
Welcome, Storyslinger.
47 Unread Posts since your last visit.
You last visited: 02-09-2008 at 05:29 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 123

Letti
02-11-2008, 11:39 AM
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p237/Lettike/smiley/img-blush2.gif

Storyslinger
02-12-2008, 10:56 AM
KA is a circle

Jon
02-16-2008, 08:22 PM
ruminant slut!

Shelbs
02-16-2008, 08:29 PM
YouTube - Supergrass - Time

Storyslinger
02-18-2008, 09:08 AM
:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

LadyHitchhiker
02-19-2008, 10:08 AM
ShareShare FavoriteFavorite Add to PlaylistsAdd to Playlists Flag as innapropriateFlag
This video has been added to your favorites.
The video has been added to your playlist.
This video will appear on your blog shortly.
(close)
Thank you for sharing your concerns.
(close)
Thank you for flagging this video. Content of this nature is not necessarily prohibited on YouTube, however we will review this video and take action as appropriate.
(close)
Per our Community Guidelines, hate speech is specifically defined in reference to "protected groups."
(close)
Thank you for sharing your concerns. We can only process copyright complaints submitted by authorized parties in accordance with processes defined in law. There may be significant legal penalties for false notices. Please refer to our Help Center for more information and the complete instructions.
(close)
In order to process a privacy complaint we need more information from you. Please refer to our Help Center for more information and the form to submit.
Thank you for sharing this video!
Login
Username:
Password:

Forgot Username | Forgot Password
Login with your Google account
Rate:
61 ratings

Views: 16,893
Comments: 16 Favorited: 181 times Honors: 0 Links: 5
Sites Linking to This Video:
254 clicks from http://www.drudgereport.com/flashco.htm
144 clicks from http://www.ndkgreen.com/index.htm
49 clicks from http://www.ndkgreen.com/
48 clicks from http://drudgereport.com/flashco.htm
45 clicks from http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/02/05/hillary-cou...
Comments & Responses
Show: Help Change this to see only comments above a certain value.
Change the value of a comment by clicking on a thumb.

Post a video response
Post a text comment
gunitkilla62 (18 hours ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
0 Poor comment Good comment
Reply | Spam
OK A Simple Wrong Would've Done Just Fine But Uh.....
manwiththemoves (1 week ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
+2 Poor comment Good comment
Reply | Spam
He sounds so genuinely pissed.
Vahanb (2 weeks ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
+6 Poor comment Good comment
Reply | Spam
the greatest quote in the history of man kind
Dust4Vomit (2 weeks ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
+1 Poor comment Good comment
Reply | Spam
best actor in the movie
koobz (2 weeks ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
may god have mercy on your soul lmaoooo
ik4 (1 month ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
+19 Poor comment Good comment
Reply | Spam
Mr. Madison, what you have just said, is the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point, in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.
TheeMikester (2 weeks ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
-4 Poor comment Good comment
Reply | Spam
Missed two commas.
RustyShacklefuurd (1 week ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
fuck you
Comment(s) marked as spam Show
Comment(s) marked as spam Hide
gunitkilla62 (18 hours ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
Reply Marked as spam
Fuck You Dude
Shapeshifter72 (1 month ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
+3 Poor comment Good comment
Reply | Spam
Yes, Jim Downey's greatest line LOL
Next
Pages: 1 2 ...
View all 16 comments
Comment on this video

Post a video response

Jon
02-20-2008, 05:52 AM
I command you, in the name of Lucifer, to spill the blood of the innocent!

mia/susannah
02-20-2008, 06:04 AM
I have not copied and pasted anything in a while so there is nothing there to post. :orely:

Storyslinger
02-20-2008, 07:13 AM
Kingdom of Heaven

Jon
02-24-2008, 02:56 AM
Pandora's Box...sounds dirty!

Ka-tet
02-24-2008, 04:03 AM
In this case you are lucky. Noone ruined your joy.

Uhh i quoted from Letti i think?><

Jon
02-24-2008, 04:17 AM
YouTube - ROD STEWART Don't Come Around here

Storyslinger
02-25-2008, 09:59 AM
benjamean

Jon
03-02-2008, 09:39 PM
post mortem fluid seepage

Storyslinger
03-03-2008, 09:24 AM
Time:3:10, 50'

Jon
03-10-2008, 07:52 AM
Jeremy presented with *confidentiality had to delete the rest...sorry.*

Storyslinger
03-10-2008, 07:58 AM

LadyHitchhiker
03-21-2008, 11:28 AM
When I put tinfoil in my nose, the voices stop. -- Obscurejude

LadyHitchhiker
03-21-2008, 11:30 AM
YouTube - Dexys Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen

educatedlady
03-22-2008, 04:59 PM
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/672/l89a2af95cdb62f7daa05a0im6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

ETA: Oh boy...I didn't realize that was the last thing I pasted somewhere. :D

Jon
03-23-2008, 07:05 AM
YouTube - Dexys Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z9bPrUark4)

Oh GOD no!!! Now we show our age!! LOL

My ctrl-V:
March of Cambreadth

Jon
03-23-2008, 07:07 AM
Just so you don't feel so badly Lady Porn Bot

YouTube - Safety Dance- Men Without Hats

educatedlady
03-23-2008, 08:22 AM
Read “Punk Rock” and “Heavy Metal Under Attack” p 46-59 in M&C

alinda
03-23-2008, 08:36 AM
http://www.neurosurgery.ufl.edu/FirstPageImages/main.jpg

Jon
03-23-2008, 10:22 PM
...as the blood seeped out of the PEZ dispenser...

OchrisO
03-23-2008, 10:23 PM
there's a height beyond skyscrapers there's a distance beyond the freeway
more than pictures in a magazine more than tragedy in a rock and roll song
it's more than the actions you know it's safe to make it's more than money could ever buy
are we living to work and die in american cities, working to live and die in american cities,
and dying for what we worked

(because I was putting it in my sig)

educatedlady
03-24-2008, 02:43 AM
http://60sand70srock.blogspot.com/

Storyslinger
03-24-2008, 06:47 AM
/k/ommando
ark1612
bishman
Dani
fatguy666
FracturedShadow
HansGruber
Hollywood
JDeCurry
John Dalglish
Meaney90
mozart
Neltrane
NISMOSUPERHICAS
sedatbjk
sigurdul
Stinga of A-Town
Strat613
szampi
themaninblack
Through the looking glass
vado55

LadyHitchhiker
03-24-2008, 01:30 PM
Jon that is seriously one of my favorite songs of all time, that and Safetydance!!!! :D

bUT HERE's what I ctrl+Ved

THE LABYRINTH UNDERGROUND
(The PHANTOM and CHRISTINE take their
strange journey to the PHANTOM'S lair. Candles
rise from the stage. We see CHRISTINE and the
PHANTOM in a boat which moves slowly across
the misty waters of the underground lake)
CHRISTINE
In sleep
he sang to me,
in dreams
he came . . .
that voice
which calls to me
and speaks
my name . . .
And do
I dream again?
For now
I find
the Phantom of the Opera
is there -
inside my mind . . .
PHANTOM
Sing once
again with me
our strange
duet . . .
My power
over you
grows stronger
yet . . .
And though
you turn from me,
to glance
behind,
the Phantom of the Opera
is there -
inside your mind . . .
CHRISTINE
Those who
have seen your face
draw back
in fear . . .
I am
the mask you wear . . .
PHANTOM
It's me
they hear . . .
BOTH
Your/my spirit
and your/my voice,
in one
combined:
the Phantom of the Opera
is there
inside your/my mind . . .
OFFSTAGE VOICES
He's there,
the Phantom of the Opera . . .
Beware
PHANTOM
In all
your fantasies,
you always
knew
that man
and mystery . . .
CHRISTINE
. . . were both
in you . . .
BOTH
And in
this labyrinth,
where night
is blind,
the Phantom of the Opera
is there/here
inside your/my mind . . .
Sing, my Angel of Music!
CHRISTINE
He's there,
(She begins to vocalise strangely, her song becoming
more and more extravagant

Ka-tet
03-25-2008, 06:44 AM
Storm of the Century :p

I was looking for it on amazon >.<

Storyslinger
03-25-2008, 08:13 AM
Welcome, Storyslinger.
19 Unread Posts since your last visit.
You last visited: Today at 09:24 AM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 193.

Unfound One
03-25-2008, 10:58 AM
http://www.suntimes.com/realchicago/1960s/1960s/11-27f.jpg

(picture link for another thread)

Storyslinger
03-25-2008, 11:20 AM
happycamper1964

educatedlady
03-25-2008, 11:20 AM
http://www.sinfest.net/comikaze/comics/2008-03-12.gif

alinda
03-25-2008, 12:17 PM
http://bl105w.blu105.mail.live.com/mail/SafeRedirect.aspx?hm__tg=http://65.55.183.7/att/GetAttachment.aspx&hm__qs=file%3d5cf6f871-21af-471d-a0f3-fa9615de872b.jpg%26ct%3daW1hZ2UvanBlZw_3d_3d%26nam e%3daW1hZ2UwMDQuanBn%26inline%3d1%26rfc%3d0%26empt y%3dFalse%26imgsrc%3dcid%253a000f01c88e13%252491ae e460%25246400a8c0%2540computer&oneredir=1&ip=10.6.0.183&d=d355&mf=0

Storyslinger
03-26-2008, 06:32 AM
I thought if I showed you I could fly
Wouldn’t need anyone by my side
I'm running backwards
With broken wings I know I’ll die

Running blind

Unfound One
03-26-2008, 11:04 AM
succubus

OchrisO
03-26-2008, 11:04 AM
It's time for some real world politics
Economics, history, math and english.
Born and raised and bred walking a thin line,
between lost and succeeding and don't ever care about.
The rules aren't changing it if you really tell it like it is
Threats always been there, terror always happens.
For all the fights, for all the songs, all we said.
All we have are these pictures of us.
If it doesnt matter now, then it never really did,
And without this, we might as well be dead.
They're all black and white people,
And that doens't have anything to do with us.
After all these years its still an arms race,
After all these years they still dont fucking get it.
Lives and cultures matter more than capitalist interest.
It's the FBI; its the CIA; the SAF; the IMF, from HMOs to MTV. Fuck you.
For all the fights, for all the songs, all we said.
All we have are these pictures of us.
And if it doesn't matter now, then it never really did,
Without this, we might as well be dead.
When you are so hungry that you'd believe anything.
They're selling you the politics of starving.
what the fuck does that mean to us.

Rjeso
03-26-2008, 12:45 PM
Attempted to email contract info to dr per Myia, but email bounced back as undeliverable.

Exciting, huh?

Storyslinger
03-28-2008, 06:58 AM
bondosan
Crandyman
Ford
jbshaver
keroppilee
MCCCXXXVII
msweeney100
nomad
ssjsoulfire
stsdex
The Half Boy
walter cupples
weathervane7

educatedlady
03-28-2008, 01:47 PM
AFTER the dazzle of day is gone,
Only the dark, dark night shows to my eyes the stars;
After the clangor of organ majestic, or chorus, or perfect band,
Silent, athwart my soul, moves the symphony true. -Walt Whitman

alinda
03-29-2008, 09:36 AM
http://www.med.umich.edu/opm/newspage/images/placebo.jpg

Storyslinger
03-31-2008, 08:34 AM
Galick Gun

educatedlady
03-31-2008, 10:14 AM
If I comment upon Mike Spiff Booth's video content... maybe:

Apparently no monkeys were harmed in the making of Mike Spiff Booth's video Code Monkey (2006).

would I cite this:

Booth, M. S. (Producer). (2006, September 23) Code Monkey [music video]. Retrieved May 18, 2007 from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4Wy7gRGgeA

Unfound One
03-31-2008, 01:47 PM
Goddamn it, I'm only going to make thirty dollars this week.

Samanthita
03-31-2008, 02:12 PM
http://www.charleston.net/news/2008/mar/31/workers_memorial_aims_be_comfort_complex35540/

Storyslinger
04-01-2008, 06:04 AM
Welcome, Storyslinger.
455 Unread Posts since your last visit.
You last visited: Yesterday at 12:57 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 206.

Unfound One
04-01-2008, 02:03 PM
coup de grace

educatedlady
04-05-2008, 01:23 PM
YouTube - &quot;Dumpsters &amp; Water Fountains&quot; Street Drum Corps

alinda
04-05-2008, 01:56 PM
http://www.innovationtools.com/images/imagination-tree.jpg

_Sphynx_
04-06-2008, 04:09 PM
Release build -- 1.8.0 (experimental)

yay virtual dub

educatedlady
04-06-2008, 04:12 PM
isht ahollo = werewolf

Unfound One
04-06-2008, 06:56 PM
http://www.motionportrait.com/about/TIdog.swf
^this is somewhat creepy

Storyslinger
04-07-2008, 06:44 AM
Mordred

educatedlady
04-08-2008, 01:58 PM
THE NEW ENGLISH! HA
YouTube - Ken Lee - Bulgarian Idol (WITH ENGLISH TRANSLATION)

Storyslinger
04-09-2008, 06:54 AM
"If you did it for something as cheap as a schoolbook idea, you did it unworthily."

Unfound One
04-09-2008, 12:05 PM
"According to our contract, at precisely midnight, at the moment of her greatest triumph,
the party of the first part."

I was cheating and googling Brice's name that tune... :unsure:
But I didn't answer it!

bergy81
04-09-2008, 02:50 PM
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w200/bergy81/phantasm_jpg_520.jpg

Brice
04-10-2008, 03:23 AM
"According to our contract, at precisely midnight, at the moment of her greatest triumph,

But I didn't answer it!

Which means you didn't know it. This is sad. :(

Storyslinger
04-10-2008, 04:57 AM
Great work! :lol: :clap:

obscurejude
04-10-2008, 04:57 AM
Takamine Jasmine ES31C Acoustic Electric Guitar

Unfound One
04-10-2008, 02:59 PM
fuck are you seriously going to do that?

^talking to a friend online. heh.

Unfound One
04-10-2008, 03:08 PM

But I didn't answer it!

Sorry to disappoint, Brice. :(

educatedlady
04-10-2008, 07:08 PM
Seriously love this man. We should try to catch a concert someday. :D
YouTube - John Barrowman 'All Out Of Love' Official Video

Unfound One
04-10-2008, 07:09 PM
YouTube - Funniest Home Videos [cats]

Storyslinger
04-11-2008, 06:12 AM
http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/300W/fs7.deviantart.com/i/2005/237/8/9/Vegeta_color_by_alfiov.jpg

Brice
04-11-2008, 06:13 AM

But I didn't answer it!

Sorry to disappoint, Brice. :(
:huglove:

alinda
04-13-2008, 06:02 AM
https://my.portal.shands.ufl.edu/portal/page/portal/SHCEMPAUTH

obscurejude
04-13-2008, 06:53 AM
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:7rN6cspT8QmumM:http://www.michaelcharvel.com/images/gallery/srv.jpg

Mark
04-13-2008, 07:12 AM
tεaгs gigglε smilεs and laugнs.. latε nigнt fonε calls and cutε pнotogгapнs.. il bε tнεгε foг чou til tнε daч of dεatн.. good pals foгεva to mч vεгч last bгεatн.. sεnd tнis to all чouг tгulч lovεd fгiεnds and to mε if i am onε.. somεtнing good wil нapεn to чou 2 nitε if чou gεt 3 bak гεpliεs x x

I like to be loved.

Jon
04-13-2008, 09:28 PM
Spank me with a peppermill?

Unfound One
04-13-2008, 11:52 PM
GLBTQ Awareness Week 2008
Tuesday, April 15
Panel discussion w/ Fr. Alexander about what
Wednesday, April 16
Creighton Allies Program training open to all – 7pm PLACE
Thursday, April 17
Day of Dialogue
Wall of Oppression – Donate a dollar to the Nebraska AIDS Project
and tear down a piece of the wall - On the mall 10am-4pm
Dialogue w/ Todd Salzmann – “Homosexuality, Catholic Teaching, and Natural Law”
TIME AND PLACE
Friday, April 18
National Day of Silence
Pick up an armband on the way to class from the table on the mall
Breaking the Silence – Vigil at St. John’s 3pm
All Week: Pick up your Gay, Fine by Me t-shirt on the mall from 10am-4pm
Sponsored by Creighton’s Gay-Straight Alliance

I was making a flier...

Storyslinger
04-14-2008, 05:50 AM
123c343242

LadyHitchhiker
04-18-2008, 11:12 AM
I was supposed to pick 12 women (who have touched my life) and whom I think
would want to participate. I hope I chose the right twelve. Please send this
back to me (You'll see why). In case anyone is not aware, Saint Theresa is known
as the Saint of the Little Ways. Meaning she believed in doing the little things
in life well and with great love. She is also the patron Saint of flower growers
and florists. She is represented by roses. May everyone who receives this
message be blessed. Theresa's Prayer cannot be deleted. REMEMBER to make a wish
before you read the prayer. That's all you have to do. There is nothing
attached. Just send this to twelve people and let me know what happens on the
fourth day.
Sorry you have to forward the message, but try not to break this, please.
Prayer is one of the best free gifts we receive.

Did you make a wish yet? If you don't make a wish, it won't come true. This is
your last chance to mak e a wish.

St. Theresa's Prayer: May today there be peace within.
May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not
forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those
gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content knowing you are a child of God. Let this presence settle into
your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It
is there for each and every one of us.

Now, send this to 12 people within the next 5 minutes.
And remember to send this back. I count as 1...you'll see why. Suggestion: copy
and paste rather than forwarding it

Brice
04-18-2008, 06:06 PM
I was supposed to pick 12 women (who have touched my life) and whom I think
would want to participate. I hope I chose the right twelve. Please send this
back to me (You'll see why). In case anyone is not aware, Saint Theresa is known
as the Saint of the Little Ways. Meaning she believed in doing the little things
in life well and with great love. She is also the patron Saint of flower growers
and florists. She is represented by roses. May everyone who receives this
message be blessed. Theresa's Prayer cannot be deleted. REMEMBER to make a wish
before you read the prayer. That's all you have to do. There is nothing
attached. Just send this to twelve people and let me know what happens on the
fourth day.
Sorry you have to forward the message, but try not to break this, please.
Prayer is one of the best free gifts we receive.

Did you make a wish yet? If you don't make a wish, it won't come true. This is
your last chance to mak e a wish.

St. Theresa's Prayer: May today there be peace within.
May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not
forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those
gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content knowing you are a child of God. Let this presence settle into
your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It
is there for each and every one of us.

Now, send this to 12 people within the next 5 minutes.
And remember to send this back. I count as 1...you'll see why. Suggestion: copy
and paste rather than forwarding it

I've gotten a very similar email many times I think.

Unfound One
04-18-2008, 08:54 PM
http://www.ag.iastate.edu/centers/ftcsc/media/fivewhys6.pdf
English Project. I swear we're educating third graders at my college.

Storyslinger
04-21-2008, 10:26 AM
Welcome, Storyslinger.
453 Unread Posts since your last visit.

Unfound One
04-21-2008, 11:07 AM
1. Describe an instance in which you helped another person. What did you do for them? Were you reluctant to help or did you help freely and spontaneously? How did you feel afterward? Why did you help them (i.e., what was your motivation)?

2. Describe an instance in which you did NOT help another person. What help did they need? What determined your decision not to help? How did you feel afterward?

obscurejude
04-21-2008, 11:08 AM
Albert King & Stevie Ray Vaughan In Session

Storyslinger
04-22-2008, 08:30 AM
http://www.websophist.com/Laughing_RoflSmileyLJ.gif

Jon
04-26-2008, 10:47 PM
psychosocial assessment

The Lady of Shadows
07-17-2008, 12:43 AM
hmmmmm. this looks like a fun game. what have i got on my clipboard?

DyeloTuteffet

oh, spammer. nothing interesting. :lol:

Jon
07-18-2008, 10:24 PM
OOPS (garythomason@sbcglobal.net)

The Lady of Shadows
07-18-2008, 11:27 PM
silver moonlight gleams;
petals gently drift, crimson.
the tide flows, ebbs, flows.

ah fucking hell. i did have to start this game up again didn't i?

alinda
07-19-2008, 12:56 PM
Welcome, alinda.
19 Unread Posts since your last visit.
You last visited: Today at 03:02 PM

Hallvard
07-19-2008, 01:09 PM
YouTube - CamSpace. Any game, any webcam.

razz
07-19-2008, 02:24 PM
http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/sick/sick0006.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net)

The Lady of Shadows
07-30-2008, 03:48 PM
muchachoes

Jon
07-30-2008, 11:34 PM
saintlier

Jean
07-31-2008, 12:05 AM
Archway - Holloway - King's Cross - Holborn Circus - St. Paul's - London Bridge

The Lady of Shadows
07-31-2008, 04:12 PM
http://www.pedigree.com/Default.aspx?gS=1&zjxj=01600004W2531406W734W0

Ves'Ka Gan
07-31-2008, 05:38 PM
hmm lets see what wonders lie in my clipboard:

65934 Acoma.

A partial address of a house I was looking at online.

LadyHitchhiker
08-01-2008, 08:09 AM
THE CYRKLE lyrics - Red Rubber Ball

"Red Rubber Ball" ringtone

(Paul Simon and Bruce Woodler)

I should have known you'd bid me farewell
There's a lesson to be learned from this and I learned it very well
Now I know you're not the only starfish in the sea
If I never hear your name again, it's all the same to me

And I think it's gonna be all right
Yeah, the worst is over now
The mornin' sun is shinin' like a red rubber ball