PDA

View Full Version : Marvel Comics and Comixology SUCK!

Tatts4Life
02-22-2012, 06:25 AM
So my local comic store is moving over an hour further from my house so it would be a 3+ hour round trip to pick up my comics that I'm getting from them. So I went on Comixology's website in hopes that I can buy digital copies of The Dark Tower since that's the only reason I still go to the store. Well after some looking I find that they stopped carrying the comics after the Journey Begins story arc. They haven't done anything since then. When I try looking on Marvels site to see if they have digital versions of it I would have better luck looking for the Loch Ness monster on top of mount Everest. I can't find anything when I try searching on Marvels site.

Does anybody know where i can buy the digital versions of the comic?

Shannon
02-22-2012, 05:23 PM
Have you tried illegally downloading them?

Merlin1958
02-22-2012, 06:06 PM
So my local comic store is moving over an hour further from my house so it would be a 3+ hour round trip to pick up my comics that I'm getting from them. So I went on Comixology's website in hopes that I can buy digital copies of The Dark Tower since that's the only reason I still go to the store. Well after some looking I find that they stopped carrying the comics after the Journey Begins story arc. They haven't done anything since then. When I try looking on Marvels site to see if they have digital versions of it I would have better luck looking for the Loch Ness monster on top of mount Everest. I can't find anything when I try searching on Marvels site.

Does anybody know where i can buy the digital versions of the comic?

The Overlook Connection?????

mikeC
02-28-2012, 07:35 AM
Have you tried illegally downloading them?

Really, dude?

flaggwalkstheline
02-28-2012, 08:42 AM
midtowncomics.com is decent

Shannon
02-29-2012, 12:14 AM
Dear mikeC: Yes, really.

mikeC
02-29-2012, 07:15 AM
Dear mikeC: Yes, really.

That's disappointing.