PDA

View Full Version : Movie Ideas--got one?

Matt
11-21-2007, 05:00 PM
I thought this might be fun. :cyclops:

Lets see...

How about a movie about a office worker type Dad who's son is a solider but was captured adn brutally murdered on the internet. Head cut off, the whole thing.

The government won't do anything about it because the country the bad guys are in is and ally. The Dad goes there and tracks the dude down himself.

Many explosions and gunfire ensue. :lol:

Mattrick
11-21-2007, 06:33 PM
Serious - Few ideas from my book and future books:

Rabid Euphoria - A mutated strain of rabies wreaks havoc on the populous of Asheton. Lloyd is a lonely man who finds solace with two young addicts as he injects himself into their lives. When the outbreak occurs they must battle themselves as well as the Rabid.

Not-so-serious -

Chopped Liver - Meat Harold Yale, a butcher for 25 years. People around the neighbourhood look up to him as a man who can overcome his fears. His fear? He's terrified of blood. Little do they know a hypnotherapist had cured him of his phobia. But when a customer utters the rare combination of words that would snap him out of it, he be begins screaming and passes out. Watch in hilarity as he attempts to pay his bills by cutting meat and getting sloppy with blood. To make it worse, he meets a woman who's fetish is butchery.

ZoNeSeeK
11-21-2007, 06:54 PM
Ive got one where the main guy (played by me) is a maintenance guy fixing the shower taps in the women's showers at the Cheerleading Academy. Three cheerleaders walk in giggling and don't notice me there and start showering and then (I haven't worked this part out yet) they ask me to join them, then the rest is kinda open ended but I think it has some real potential.

Mattrick
11-21-2007, 06:56 PM
I don't know Zoneseek, that could turn out to be a limp story without much bone to it. lol

ZoNeSeeK
11-21-2007, 06:59 PM
It'd depend on how far into the shooting we were I suppose :D

Frunobulax
11-21-2007, 11:13 PM
BUZZ - Based off of all my actual experiences at Starbucks and Tully's. It would be a series of vignettes that had a common thread. Some scenes include the woman who couldn't pronounce "lemon loaf," my failed attempt at not shaving before I could grow any beard, and the man who mumbled.

Slaves' Graves - A dramatization of the first half of the Dirty Projectors album of the same name. An unnamed main character would travel from the beaches of New York to the plantations of the South where he experiences a graphic flashback of a hanging and simultaneous birth.

The Getty Address - Full live action version and extension to include the entire album (also by Dirty Projectors) as opposed to the fantastic half live, half animated glitch opera about Don Henley and his search for the shape of Love. To be filmed in Culver City, Los Angeles, and Canyon Country/Valencia.

Matt
11-22-2007, 07:38 AM
These are actually good--I would watch them all including Zone's

half animated glitch opera about Don Henley and his search for the shape of Love

:lol:

Frunobulax
11-22-2007, 11:05 AM
Here's a song from it:
YouTube - I Will Truck

LadyHitchhiker
11-22-2007, 01:11 PM
Vampires Vs. Zombies - People try to find a cure for cancer, and instead make a virus that makes people into zombies. Vampires get pissed off because their food source is being destroyed, and go at war with the Zombies....

JasKo
11-22-2007, 02:18 PM
I've allways wanted to do a movie about how it is to come to live in norway as a child. Like a movie of mine growing up, until I start college. :-)

Also a mafia/drug movie, those a my favs... but the plot I dont got at all, hehe!

Mattrick
11-22-2007, 07:09 PM
Vampires Vs. Zombies - People try to find a cure for cancer, and instead make a virus that makes people into zombies. Vampires get pissed off because their food source is being destroyed, and go at war with the Zombies....

Don't forget Werewolves are pissed because zombies taste like crap so they want to eat the vampires.

Question; Would the zombies become vampires when bitten and vice versa? That would rule.

ZoNeSeeK
11-22-2007, 07:16 PM
These are actually good--I would watch them all including Zone's

I exist to instruct and educate

towerguard
11-23-2007, 09:30 AM
Jurassic Zombie Park
ok, let me start with the cast

Bobcat
Jeff Goldblum
Steve Guttenberg
Danzig

It starts out with a zombie virus being transported secertly by airplane. (the pilots are Bobcat and Steve Guttenburg)
It crashes on the Jurassic Park island. Danzig's charactor (a tough austrailian mercenary and adventurer) is hired to go track down the plane). The American gov't gets wind of this and has to convince Jeff Goldblum to tag along.
When they get there they find bobcat sitting up in a hammock type thing over the zombie Steve Guttenberg. (up til this point none of them knew what was on the plane) Steve ends up escaping into the park.....Dinosuars start to spread the virus...etc etc...

LadyHitchhiker
11-28-2007, 09:33 AM
I love that!

LadyHitchhiker
11-28-2007, 09:33 AM
And good idea Mattrick!!!

SON-OF-WAYNE
11-29-2007, 12:08 PM
How about two guys that go to sex addict meetings to pick up chicks, with funny and sexy results.

Frunobulax
11-30-2007, 12:28 PM
I think that's already been done.

LadyHitchhiker
12-01-2007, 05:45 PM
How about a serial killer who's a quadrapilegic nymphomaniac?

And how about zombie babies? I want to find some way to make them dangerous and able to kill, because wouldn't it be creepy to walk into a nursery at a hospital, and think they're being all nice and cooing and then be attacked by zombie babies?

ZoNeSeeK
12-02-2007, 06:11 PM
A biopic on Ruki's life would be interesting to say the least :)