PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Graphic Novel Bonus Material

Nobu
12-21-2011, 07:13 AM
Hey guys,

the single paperback issues of the first 5 Dark Tower Graphic Novel arcs contained backstories which were missing in the hardcovers. So here's my question: Do the single issues of The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger (so from "The Journey Begins" onwards) also contain such bonus material that is missing in the hardcover edition?

This would be kinda nice for me to know as I'm living in Germany and don't have the option to just walk into a comic book store and look for myself:-D

Thank you very much in advance for any replies on this.

Cheers,
Nobu

Bev Vincent
12-21-2011, 07:16 AM
Every issue of the graphic novel contains extra material, mostly essays by Robin about the backstory of something related to the current issue.

Nobu
12-21-2011, 07:31 AM
And do the hardcover volumes from "The Journey Begins" onwards contain this extra material as well or is it only included in the paperback issues? Because the hardcover volumes from the previous comics were missing the extra material that was provided with the single issues.

Bev Vincent
12-21-2011, 07:32 AM
I haven't seen the hardcover volumes, but my understanding is that they contain only the graphic adaptations and not the ancillary material.

Garrell
12-21-2011, 08:02 AM
I haven't seen the hardcover volumes, but my understanding is that they contain only the graphic adaptations and not the ancillary material.

that is correct