PDA

View Full Version : Rare illustrations

Ari_Racing
11-20-2007, 12:13 PM
Alright, I'm starting a thread where we can post those illustrations that doens't belong to a particular book, but maybe just a story, or that appeared in a magazine, or it was dismissed in the very last moment.

Here are some not many are familiar with: The six illustrations that appear in the F13 version of Everything's eventual

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/534/everythings_eventual.jpg

There was a project to release a 30th years anniversary edition of THE SHINING. JK Potter did two illustrations before the project was dismissed:

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/534/F111.jpg

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/534/F12.jpg

Rick Berry did this small pencil illustration for The Talisman but it was dismissed at the end:

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/534/w-Talis-Hawkhelm1.jpg

Mark Geyer's illustration for Rose Madder

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/534/rosemadder1.jpg

Matt
11-20-2007, 12:20 PM
Those are wonderful Ari

Thanks for posting them, great idea for a thread.

Darkthoughts
11-20-2007, 12:23 PM
Wow.

That's great art - thanks for posting that. EE is one of my favourite stories, I love Dink :thumbsup:

William50
11-20-2007, 12:52 PM
:thumbsup: Those are great drawings. I am not an artist myself, but I think whoever it is that drew them has some sick (meaning good) talent!!

Randall Flagg
11-20-2007, 01:01 PM
Thanks Ari. Great stuff.

herbertwest
11-20-2007, 01:34 PM
This topic if continued, will be AWSOME !
I didnt notice this artwork in the F13 CDrom... ok, i may in fact didnt read the story on this support...

Spencer
11-20-2007, 01:37 PM
Very cool. I'm glad to see these.

Patrick
11-21-2007, 10:01 PM
Great stuff, thanks for sharing it!

Storyslinger
11-27-2007, 08:46 AM
These are wild

Ari_Racing
11-27-2007, 10:21 AM
I promise I'll have more soon but I'm having a very busy time in the office.

Mr. Rabbit Trick
11-27-2007, 11:36 AM
Here are some not many are familiar with: The six illustrations that appear in the F13 version of Everything's eventual

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/534/everythings_eventual.jpg

I was not familiar with these either. Better go and open my F13 CD-Rom for the first time. :doh:

herbertwest
12-03-2007, 09:03 AM
no more?
dismissed cover....?

Ari_Racing
12-04-2007, 05:00 AM
Waait...December is an extremely busy month in the office.

I'll post more, but it might take me some days.

herbertwest
12-04-2007, 05:08 PM
Well, you're not the only which is allowed to post ;)
maybe some other collectors have stuff to show?

herbertwest
12-06-2007, 12:38 PM
dont think is rare at all, but i just dont remember have seen the cover of the DT comic without any text or title... just the plain illustration.

here it is :

herbertwest
12-14-2007, 03:45 AM
illustrations by Glenn Chadbourne, available in the premium edition of "le livre des livres de Stephen KING" (french book)

I think those illustrations were unpublished... right, wrong?

http://herbertwest1.free.fr/illustrations/__rares/DSCN1881.JPG
http://herbertwest1.free.fr/illustrations/__rares/DSCN1882.JPG
http://herbertwest1.free.fr/illustrations/__rares/DSCN1883.JPG
http://herbertwest1.free.fr/illustrations/__rares/DSCN1884.JPG

herbertwest
01-01-2008, 03:23 PM
added the illustrations available in the discussion, at the original message..
Also added the movie pictures from DANSE MACABRE..

carlosdetweiller
01-01-2008, 06:46 PM
illustrations by Glenn Chadbourne, available in the premium edition of "le livre des livres de Stephen KING" (french book)

I think those illustrations were unpublished... right, wrong?

Those illustrations were published in The Stephen King Universe. It is a limited edition published by Cemetery Dance.

herbertwest
01-03-2008, 10:23 AM
Thanks for the infos. added to the original post.

I've tried to create a PDF file but wasnt nice.
All I could do was a .doc file with all the Danse Macabre pictures.
1 - Could I send the file to one of you, to create a PDF file?
2 - Could someone host the .doc or .pdf (if created) file and link it on the original page?

thanks!

Matt
01-03-2008, 11:57 AM
Can we solve the issue so they can be posted in the article? Are there more than 30 pics associated with it?

Randall Flagg
01-03-2008, 07:48 PM
What is the problem?
If there are more than 30 images, Wiki the thing as "Title 1 of 2" and "Title 2 of 2".

Matt
01-04-2008, 05:19 AM
I'm not sure Jerome, I just would rather have the images displayed as opposed to a linked PDF file

Randall Flagg
01-04-2008, 07:50 AM
I agree as far as little desire for a linked PDF.

herbertwest
01-04-2008, 12:33 PM
well... but i cant host the .doc file (i cannot create a pdf as well...)
can someone try to, and host it?

Matt
01-04-2008, 12:36 PM
Does the .doc file have images in it herbertwest?

I'm just trying to figure out what the .doc file would be for

Matt
01-04-2008, 12:58 PM
sure!

mattrayne@thedarktower.org

herbertwest
01-14-2008, 04:09 PM
updated about Danse Macabre : .doc file..
if someone could convert it to pdf... n host it...

Matt
01-15-2008, 07:22 AM
I actually sent the one you gave me over to Jerome to see if we could figure out a way to get those pics on the site herbert. You are right, that's a huge file with a lot of pics. :lol:

herbertwest
02-28-2008, 12:20 PM
I ve got a pdf file for Danse Macabre

could anyone host it? (too big for the website)

herbertwest
03-07-2008, 04:06 AM
anyone?

herbertwest
03-18-2008, 07:00 AM
thanks for the nice illustrations (F13, and the dismissed project of Shining...)
Does anyone know if a new edition with Before the Play, is planned for Shining?
(of course, without the lost epilogue...)

main subject updated with a PDF version for the Danse Macabre pictures.

jhanic
03-18-2008, 07:19 AM
I keep hoping for a new edition of The Shining, containing not only the "Before the Play" but the probably lost "After the Play". I doubt it will ever happen, though.

John

carlosdetweiller
03-18-2008, 07:42 AM
I keep hoping for a new edition of The Shining, containing not only the "Before the Play" but the probably lost "After the Play". I doubt it will ever happen, though.

John

I don't think that Jerad at Centipede Press has given up on the project just yet. There is still a chance but I share your pessimism, John.

Bev Vincent
03-18-2008, 07:43 AM
When I talked with King about After the Play when it appeared in an auction listing, he expressed no interest in recovering that lost bit of ephemera.

carlosdetweiller
03-18-2008, 07:49 AM
When I talked with King about After the Play when it appeared in an auction listing, he expressed no interest in recovering that lost bit of ephemera.

According to the auction listing it was very short anyway.....one or two pages if my memory is correct. He could probably whip out a much better one pretty quickly....if he was so inclined.

herbertwest
03-18-2008, 10:28 AM
that short?

Ari_Racing
03-18-2008, 06:59 PM
Yeap...I read somewhere that it was only two pages.

and I keep thinking that someday, "magically", King will "find" the lost "after the play" and allow a S/L with it.
I think we'll never know if the one he'd find would be the original or a new just written.
:)

Actually...I don't really care...as soon as he publishes it I'm done :)

carlosdetweiller
03-19-2008, 04:00 AM
Here is the auction listing from PBA Galleries, 9/23/93. I have no idea who bought it or for what price. The afterward is described as 4 manuscript pages which would probably be less than that in a finished book.

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb54/carlosdetweiller/shiningafterward.jpg

jhanic
03-19-2008, 04:02 AM
Thanks, Carlos! I wish I was the one who has that!

John

carlosdetweiller
03-19-2008, 07:25 AM
Thanks, Carlos! I wish I was the one who has that!

John

Yeah, me too. I was not even aware of the auction. I didn't even get this catalog until about 4 or 5 years ago. Now I look over the listings and just drool. It was solely King material collected by John McLaughlin. I got the catalog from Michael Autrey who was some sort of a consultant for the auction.

But in 1993 I wouldn't have been in a position financially to pursue such an item so it really doesn't make any difference that I didn't know of the auction.

Ari_Racing
03-19-2008, 07:41 AM
Did you manage to track who won it?

carlosdetweiller
03-19-2008, 08:50 AM
Did you manage to track who won it?

No. I don't think PBA Galleries or any auction house for that matter would give out personal information on a bidder.

herbertwest
05-27-2008, 11:49 PM
i guess that you guys all know, but just in case...

In 2004, there was a project of a BD based on the Dark Tower which was initiated, before getting aborted, to the profit of Marvel: this project would have been illustrated by several people, and it would have cover the whole saga (if i remember well)
Official webpage with scenarii, illustrations..

http://www.bobcram.com/19/

------------------------------------------------------------------------

To update a wee bit the catalog, (without real illustrations), here are some interesting fanart:

(including some Dark Kocurek) (http://www.stephenking.pl/roz_fanart_grafika_01.html)

(really nice DT and Talisman fanarts!) (http://www.stephenking.pl/roz_fanart_rysunki_01.html)

herbertwest
06-26-2008, 04:33 AM
could someone check on F13 and tell me who did illustrate Everythings eventual?

unfortunately, my CD seems to do not being able to install completely anymore...

DanishCollector
06-26-2008, 05:19 AM
I will give it a try, but won't be home until tonight. I haven't had F13 in computer for years. If I remember correctly, I couldn't seem to find any name back then, but maybe the illustrator is one of the makers of the CD-ROM.
I will dig into it.

DanishCollector
06-26-2008, 04:18 PM
In the Credits section of F13 it says:
Animators: Mike Brown and Steve Kim.
I guess for the whole CD-ROM, not just Everything's Eventual.

Ari_Racing
06-26-2008, 04:44 PM
Yeap, that's right
I guess it'll have to remain as "Rare illustrations". :D

herbertwest
06-26-2008, 04:47 PM
In the Credits section of F13 it says:
Animators: Mike Brown and Steve Kim.
I guess for the whole CD-ROM, not just Everything's Eventual.

thanks for having a look

herbertwest
07-18-2008, 04:15 AM
i've found the following illustrations (by Michael Whelan & Erik Wilson) of The Little Sisters of Eluria, BUT i do not know if they have been published, or not yet and will be in the combined Gunslinger + Eluria..

could someone tell me?

http://club.stephenking.free.fr/DTART/eluria/dte01.jpg
http://club.stephenking.free.fr/DTART/eluria/dte02.jpg
http://club.stephenking.free.fr/DTART/eluria/dte03.jpg
http://club.stephenking.free.fr/DTART/eluria/eternal.jpg

Bev Vincent
07-21-2008, 06:59 AM
The top two, at least, were published in Legends where the novella first appeared.

Ari_Racing
07-21-2008, 09:12 AM
The regular HC edition has them?
I don't exactly remember the 3rd one, but the 4th appeared in The Art of Michael Whelan.

It's very possible that the third also appeared in that book.

herbertwest
07-21-2008, 11:17 AM
thanks for your answers... so as they were published in 'anthologies' there is no point creating a thread for them, or will have to create threads for every single publication of stories which were illustrated...
thanks again for your knowledge guys :-)

herbertwest
12-27-2008, 10:39 AM
Any guess of the range of the upcomming book from Centripede Press?

I'd like to get one, but i am afraid that it would be a lot more than what i am willing to pay (even though would worths it)
ie : the cheapest edition of the lovecraft book was around $300

Ari_Racing
01-01-2009, 03:05 PM
I seriously doubt it'll be below $300.

DanishCollector
02-26-2011, 02:14 PM
Guess "After the Play" was originally longer than mere 4 pages. I guess they meant the actual epilogue in the novel (Epilogue/Summer) which was actually taken from the lost epilogue "After the Play."

Ari_Racing
02-26-2011, 03:17 PM
??? I don't understand :borg:

DanishCollector
09-22-2011, 02:26 PM
What I meant is that the above info was based on the existing epilogue that's in the novel. The original After the Play must certainly have been longer.

Ari_Racing
10-12-2011, 07:55 PM
Well, here's another rare illustration. At first sight it looks like Creepshow, BUT this one was made by Berni Wrightson and the one below is Stephen King.

It's an illustration done for an interview with Steven King in the Literary Guild Magazine, promoting the Creepshow movie. 1984, ink and watercolor on bristol board. 16 1/4 X 3 1/4"

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1318478066-Creepshow%20Magazine%20illo%20(1).jpg

Randall Flagg
10-13-2011, 07:08 AM
That is great.

Danish
08-20-2014, 04:00 PM
Don't we need a big update on the illustrations?

herbertwest
08-22-2014, 12:07 AM
Well, here's another rare illustration. At first sight it looks like Creepshow, BUT this one was made by Berni Wrightson and the one below is Stephen King.

It's an illustration done for an interview with Steven King in the Literary Guild Magazine, promoting the Creepshow movie. 1984, ink and watercolor on bristol board. 16 1/4 X 3 1/4"

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1318478066-Creepshow%20Magazine%20illo%20(1).jpg

Loving it, thanks Ari!

Don't we need a big update on the illustrations?

I have updated my illustration listing for my french printed-on-demand book. I could share it

Danish
08-22-2014, 05:12 AM
I would very much like that, thanks

herbertwest
08-23-2014, 05:49 AM
MISSING IN THE ILLUSTRATION CATALOG :

Christine (PS Publishing)
o 4 illustrations, colors by Tomislav Tikulin, B&W illustrations by Jill Bauman

Joyland (Titan Books, USA, limited edition)
o 9 illustrations B&W by Robert McGinnis

The Dark Man : an illustrated poem
o illustrations, 88 pages non numérotées, colors, by Glenn Chadbourne (also available as a Portfolio)

==============
PLANNED BUT NOT OFFICIALLY RELEASED YET :

Carrie (PS Publishing)
o 14 illustrations by Glenn Chadbourne

Carrie (Cemetery Dance)
o 6 illustrations, coulors, by Tomislav Tikulin

Thinner (PS Publishing)
o X illustrations by Pete von Sholly

Skeleton Crew (PS Publishing)
o X illustrations by Jack Kirby & Stephen R. Bissette

PLANNED BUT DETAILS NOT ENTIRELY ANNOUNCED YET :
Stephen King Doubleday years, by Cemetery Dance (Salem's Lot, The Shining, Night Shift, The Stand, Pet Sematary)

Danish
08-23-2014, 07:56 AM
Thanks;) I also believe the short fiction/nonfiction illustrations needs to be updated

Randall Flagg
08-23-2014, 12:45 PM
Thanks;) I also believe the short fiction/nonfiction illustrations needs to be updated
Easily said, but time consuming to do.

Danish
08-23-2014, 01:44 PM
yes...but I do have list somewhere that likely contains the most illustrators for short fiction and nonfiction, but there's a few I don't know about it

Randall Flagg
08-23-2014, 03:05 PM
yes...but I do have list somewhere that likely contains the most illustrators for short fiction and nonfiction, but there's a few I don't know about it
Then instead of wanting someone else to finish your list, contribute to the community and update our wiki.
Perhaps it's a language issue, but you come across as wanting someone else (TheDarkTower.org) to complete your needs, yet have little or nothing to contribute to the community.
Again, if I have incorrectly interpreted it may be a language issue on my part; or it could be you.

Danish
08-23-2014, 03:14 PM
That's a bunch of BS, but not the first time I've gotten such BS from you! You have quite a reputation here that isn't exactly rosy - just because you have more than one bad day, or because you're the "owner," do not give you the rights to take it out on others. I've helped quite a few here, and the other way around. If you cared to look around, you would notice I've helped a lot! You don't know the slightest about me, so use your head before spewing such criticism on me! This makes me want to abandon this place since I can get these kind of "attacks" easily from the moody owner. Well, so be it - I'm apparently not missing much! Bye!

Randall Flagg
08-23-2014, 03:17 PM
That's a bunch of BS, but not the first time I've gotten such BS from you! You have quite a reputation here that isn't exactly rosy - just because you have more than one bad day, do not give you the rights to take it out on others. I've helped quite a few here, and the other way around. I've just steered my way around you on purpose! You don't know the slightest about me, so use your head before spewing such criticism on me! I would prefer you keep a leash on yourself or I'm out of here for good!
I accept your threat/promise to leave.
Goodbye.

Danish
08-23-2014, 03:20 PM
Very kind of you. And you beter be a better admin toward others;)

Shannon
08-25-2014, 11:42 AM
lol

Lookwhoitis
08-25-2014, 01:36 PM
I accept your threat/promise to leave.
Goodbye.

:emot-roflolmao:

I am sorry for fanning the flames, but that cracked me the hell up :rofl:

Los'
08-25-2014, 02:41 PM
Shannon and Lookwhoitis: You think your administrator is such a funny guy? Well, that tells a lot about you guys. As I posted on Facebook (an honest comment that the chickenshit-admin deleted since he was afraid people might steer away from this site), this used to be such a great site but now when it's run by an incompetent jerk it has become a place where some get a kick out of laughing at someone they don't even know - obvously they only know half the story, or more correctly, the beloved admin's story. The thing is, I have been here for many years and have helped a lot and have received lots of help. If the admin was competent, he would have checked to make certain that, yes I have helped here and there. He apparently got the idea that I was here to milk King-material from members. If he had been a competent admin, he would know that it's not uncommon to ask for help/scans/whatever on this site. This will likely surprise him, but I often help people like Justin now and then (not so much here, though, but outside of this site). So I'm not the beggar he thinks I am. I don't know what his problem is; maybe he don't like people from Denmark. Truth be told, he's just an asshole. I know of other members who has complained about him, so - well, as the saying goes, there's a sucker born every minute! You might think it's immature of me to reappear here with this comment? I don't care - I'm just shocked at the treatment I have received after being a patron here for years. And I don't appreciate being treated as something I'm not...that's the reason for the beginning of the "bickering" in this thread. I'm not sure why a person like RandallFlagg can be running this site, it's beyond any common sense. As I also wrote on facebook, there are thankfully other sites to chat with fans and collectors, so it's not the end of the world for me not being a member here anymore. But, seriously - the way you guys apparently treat certain people, I cannot recommend this site for anyone. Bottom line: There's a lot of good people here, while others think the admin is a real funny sport, and...the admin is truly a jerk! Where did they find you, admin? In the sewer! Please ban me again;)

Lookwhoitis
08-25-2014, 02:50 PM
I disagree with ya bra...

Randall Flagg is a good guy.

Sure, he can be a little cantankerous of personality from time to time, but hell who isnt? Plus he owns the playground, so you have to give him a modicum of respect.

Perhaps you will never read this but ima throw it out there anyways. I've even had RF tell ME to do a similar thing (make a list of who owns currently Michael Whelan remarques) Thing is, I didnt flake out and start spewing kaka and freaking the heck out. I took it with a grain of salt and actually DID end up trying to make a list, LOL

This community is a wealth of information, comraderie, marketplace with options to buy that are better than most other places, and hive of many different personality types. Sometimes they come into conflict but often times magic can happen and some really cool vibes are shared.

Unfortunately, I feel by your flame out, you are only depriving yourself of these benefits.

Good luck man and

Don't cross the Jefe... He dont fuck aroud

lol

Los'
08-25-2014, 02:52 PM
A good guy? Okay then. He obviously don't have respect for everyone, but it's okay, life goes on, just wanted to share my version of the tale. Over and out

jhanic
08-25-2014, 03:47 PM
Yes, please ban him.

John

The Library Policeman
08-25-2014, 04:08 PM
Shannon and Lookwhoitis: You think your administrator is such a funny guy? Well, that tells a lot about you guys. As I posted on Facebook (an honest comment that the chickenshit-admin deleted since he was afraid people might steer away from this site), this used to be such a great site but now when it's run by an incompetent jerk it has become a place where some get a kick out of laughing at someone they don't even know - obvously they only know half the story, or more correctly, the beloved admin's story. The thing is, I have been here for many years and have helped a lot and have received lots of help. If the admin was competent, he would have checked to make certain that, yes I have helped here and there. He apparently got the idea that I was here to milk King-material from members. If he had been a competent admin, he would know that it's not uncommon to ask for help/scans/whatever on this site. This will likely surprise him, but I often help people like Justin now and then (not so much here, though, but outside of this site). So I'm not the beggar he thinks I am. I don't know what his problem is; maybe he don't like people from Denmark. Truth be told, he's just an asshole. I know of other members who has complained about him, so - well, as the saying goes, there's a sucker born every minute! You might think it's immature of me to reappear here with this comment? I don't care - I'm just shocked at the treatment I have received after being a patron here for years. And I don't appreciate being treated as something I'm not...that's the reason for the beginning of the "bickering" in this thread. I'm not sure why a person like RandallFlagg can be running this site, it's beyond any common sense. As I also wrote on facebook, there are thankfully other sites to chat with fans and collectors, so it's not the end of the world for me not being a member here anymore. But, seriously - the way you guys apparently treat certain people, I cannot recommend this site for anyone. Bottom line: There's a lot of good people here, while others think the admin is a real funny sport, and...the admin is truly a jerk! Where did they find you, admin? In the sewer! Please ban me again;)

"A person like Randall Flagg can be running this site" because he owns it and he takes the time to run it. Does a fine job too.

Merlin1958
08-25-2014, 04:20 PM

Where the fuck is "Denmark" and what do they smoke there? Fuck off, you obvious dolt. A can of old tomato soup has more intelligence than you.

TDT.Org is largely made up of some of the finest people on the internet and is one of the most community minded groups I have ever seen. They fight with one another at times, but more often than not they are lending each other a helping hand, performing charitable duties, lending each other a helping hand, or generally supporting and conversing with one another. Randall Flagg, the site owner and Director, is largely responsible for providing the basis for this wonderful internet community to exist.

I don't know where all this "history" you claim to have comes from, but to me you're just a "Johnny come lately" bitter asshole, who needs someone to help you remove the stick you have firmly implanted in your ass. If you're gonna leave, then please do so and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!!!

Los'
08-25-2014, 04:22 PM
"Yes, please ban him." And this comes from John Hanic! Whatever happened to you? Randall Flagg does a fine job too? He may own it and run it, but he's defintely doing a rotten job...jeez, some people...Hope you don't treat people this way out in the real world:o

Los'
08-25-2014, 04:23 PM
Merlin...please...you only make me laugh right now, you racist ignorant! And no, I've been here for a long time but was lucky enough not to run into you!

Lookwhoitis
08-25-2014, 04:23 PM
That dude obviously had some kinda axe to grind. Just saw he was only a member this month...

Los'
08-25-2014, 04:28 PM
Because I had to create a new because of password problems. Otherwise check out Danishfan and DanishCollector. Holy crap, can't believe you people!

stroppygoblin
08-25-2014, 04:32 PM
Los'/Danish/DanishFan/DanishCollector/whatever..

Did you actually read RF's response? you asked for something to be updated (not for the first time I might add) even though you then proclaim to have much of the info already. RF stated it wasn't that easy, which wasn't good enough for you as there was info YOU didn't have - the implication being, "please do this for me 'cos I'm too lazy to do it myself."

RF, was polite, if a little blunt and even apologised if he was wrong (which it seems based on your response that he wasn't). Jerome, does a damn fine job round here IMHO, going beyond the call of duty to help people out as well as ensuring the general happiness and well being of this sites community as a whole. You have been banned. live with it and stop whining, no one here is going to listen to you or agree with anything you have to say.

Randall Flagg
08-25-2014, 04:33 PM
Bill and others, thanks for coming to my defense, but the best way to deal with this person is to completely ignore him. Once he gets bored because he is not getting attention, he will go somewhere else.

The Library Policeman
08-25-2014, 04:34 PM
Randall Flagg does a fine job too? He may own it and run it, but he's defintely doing a rotten job...jeez, some people...Hope you don't treat people this way out in the real world:o

Just if they're dicks :D

Merlin1958
08-25-2014, 04:36 PM
Bill and others, thanks for coming to my defense, but the best way to deal with this person is to completely ignore him. Once he gets bored because he is not getting attention, he will go somewhere else.

Who? LOL LOL

Br!an
08-25-2014, 04:47 PM
Merlin...please...you only make me laugh right now, you racist ignorant! And no, I've been here for a long time but was lucky enough not to run into you!

Is that even possible? :orely:

Merlin1958
08-25-2014, 04:54 PM
Off topic and against my better judgement, Are you originally "DanishCollector"? If so, why did you re-register as "Danish" post 20 or so times and then react to RF's post, only to get yourself banned, come back to flame so more and generally act like a dick? Just curious, I'm slow on the up take sometimes.

Ari_Racing
06-15-2021, 03:11 AM
Reopened

herbertwest
06-15-2021, 03:17 AM
Thanks ari

herbertwest
06-15-2021, 03:18 AM
Here are some illustrations by Gipi, from an italian magazine that released the story" One Death"

https://club-stephenking.fr/wp-content/uploads/images/palaver/illustrations/misc/onedeath---italy--gipi/cover.jpg

https://club-stephenking.fr/wp-content/uploads/images/palaver/illustrations/misc/onedeath---italy--gipi/00.jpg
https://club-stephenking.fr/wp-content/uploads/images/palaver/illustrations/misc/onedeath---italy--gipi/01.jpg
https://club-stephenking.fr/wp-content/uploads/images/palaver/illustrations/misc/onedeath---italy--gipi/02.jpg
https://club-stephenking.fr/wp-content/uploads/images/palaver/illustrations/misc/onedeath---italy--gipi/03.jpg