PDA

View Full Version : Todash

JennSutek
06-05-2011, 03:34 PM
Todash is the space between the worlds, empty except for terrifying monstrosities. "Going Todash" is the act of teleporting between the worlds by passing through todash darkness either through a door or one's own mind. If one does not make it through from Point A to Point B, it is safe to assume that they are suspended in todash darkness.

Ex: Limbo

Merlin1958
06-05-2011, 04:27 PM
Todash is the space between the worlds, empty except for terrifying monstrosities. "Going Todash" is the act of teleporting between the worlds by passing through todash darkness either through a door or one's own mind. If one does not make it through from Point A to Point B, it is safe to assume that they are suspended in todash darkness.

Ex: Limbo

Yeah, that's pretty much my understanding. Of course, the wrinkle being that "in limbo" you are not alone!!!!!

Welcome to the site and post often. Your input and opinions are welcome!!!!

LadyHitchhiker
06-05-2011, 09:19 PM
A pronounciation guide would be helpful as well for those who aren't familiar with the proper sounding of the word. Didn't we used to have a whole thread on quibbling on how to say things?

I think we decided on toe-dash.

Darkthoughts
06-05-2011, 10:51 PM
Yes, we did...I'll have a dig about and see if I can link it :)

LadyHitchhiker
06-06-2011, 03:38 AM
Thanks Darky! :)

Robert Fulman
06-06-2011, 07:51 AM
I have also always said "Toe-Dash" is my head. However, at one point I recall a character mis-hearing the word as "toadish".