PDA

View Full Version : Silver Bullet Comics

Ari_Racing
10-22-2007, 10:01 AM
Many here know this but many don't and I have to spread this.

Last april I posted three orders at silverbulletcomics.com for more than 350 dollars (all the orders had comics of The Gunslinger Born). November is about to start and I've never received neither of the three orders, they don't give me the refund and they don't even reply emails.
Their forum is no longer available due to "maintenance", but the last time it was available, the complains were more than 20 in only 3 days.

NEVER BUY THERE!!! They're thieves and they cheat the customers.

I talked with VISA and due to their delay, they can't give me my money back.

I can't get my money back, but I don't want anyone else to go through what I had to.

Mods, please feel free to move/modify this thread at your will.

Matt
10-22-2007, 10:04 AM
Thank you for posting this Ari, it sucks you got screwed :angry:

Daghain
10-22-2007, 10:05 AM
Can you report them to the BBB? Probably won't help with getting the $$$ back, but it may help someone else.

Ari_Racing
10-22-2007, 10:11 AM
The issue is that I don't live in USA but if someone can give me through, I surelly will! I'd appreciate it a lot.

Daghain
10-22-2007, 10:18 AM
Here you go:

Better Business Bureau (http://welcome.bbb.org/)

Arthur Heath
10-22-2007, 10:32 AM
I have never been disappointed with Amazon as far as ordering comics online. I just read Silver Bullets press release and it looks like they have gone completely virtual, no longer having a store front. Usually that means troubled times. And with their Forums going down, thats makes it even more nebulous...I would guess they dont have your money to refund....

Storyslinger
10-23-2007, 08:48 AM
Thats total bs Ari, I mean thats just !@#$ing low of them :angry:

Ruki
10-27-2007, 06:50 PM
i've had problems with them too, still haven't received everything i ordered and i gave up on contacting them after what must have been the tenth email. on another occasion i think they charged me twice for one order after i had to bitch for two months to get them to send the damned thing.

Spencer
10-28-2007, 08:36 AM
Lilja had problems with them too. See the "variant covers" thread in the Comics forum for more on that.