PDA

View Full Version : Explanation of world connections?

Chomp
12-14-2010, 07:30 PM
Hi, I recently finished the fourth book and just started the fifth.
But something I would really like to know is if the connections between Roland's world and our world will ever be fully explained by book 7.
It would really kill me if there was no explanation as to why for example cars or other brands from our world or even the much more sophisticated stuff like Blane or Shardik are in Roland's world. Just tell me yes or no, so I know what to expect of the things to come. :)

Letti
12-14-2010, 11:28 PM
Welcome to the site. Long days and pleasant nights. :)
King is not famous for giving full explanations but you will get to know much much more by the end of the 7th book. Keep reading.

Chomp
12-15-2010, 12:49 AM
Thank you for your reply. I'm relieved to hear that there are going to be a lot more explanations, even if not all is explained. :)
The Dark Tower series are the first books by King that I've read, so I'm not too familiar with his writing style yet.

blavigne
12-15-2010, 03:16 AM
Welcome to the site. Long days and pleasant nights. :)
King is not famous for giving full explanations but you will get to know much much more by the end of the 7th book. Keep reading.

I did not answer this because I was not sure how without giving anything away. Letti that answer is perfect!!