PDA

View Full Version : I had the ending spoiled for me Major spoilers possibly

Cinder2007
03-31-2010, 06:58 PM
I just finished the first dark tower novel and went to wikipedia for a short recap of the book.

It told me the ending of the very last book :(

spoilers

Tell me it's not true that Roland is destined to relive the events of the books over and over. I don't want to know the ending. Tell me that's not the ending :(.

Man this sucks

woodpryan
03-31-2010, 07:22 PM
worry not, my friend. that's not the ending. you know wikipedia. you'll have to edit that when you get finished with the series.

Cinder2007
03-31-2010, 07:44 PM
Oh thank God

I was bummed out there for a while

John_and_Yoko
03-31-2010, 09:07 PM
I just finished the first dark tower novel and went to wikipedia for a short recap of the book.

spoilers

Tell me it's not true that Roland is destined to relive the events of the books over and over. I don't want to know the ending. Tell me that's not the ending :(.

Man this sucks

Tell me you didn't go to wikipedia before finishing the entire series.

flaggwalkstheline
03-31-2010, 09:38 PM
shouldnt have gone to wikipedia
:nope:
cause that is indeed a total load of bullshit

Letti
04-02-2010, 12:07 AM

spoilers

Man this sucks

You don't want to know the ending but you keep asking questions about it. Paradox, isn't it? :)
Don't give a damn about wikipedia and go back reading. You hold the best series of the universe in your hand.

SynysterSaint
04-04-2010, 01:23 PM
shouldnt have gone to wikipedia
:nope:

Agreed. I feel bad that you had read Wikipedia's version of the ending (which, I guarantee you, is not only a bastardized interpretation but an interpretation no one here subscribes to because of its implications and faults), but I certainly don't feel sympathy. You need to be aware of the content you're reading and what could potentially be on a page. Coming here to confirm its validity is equally as bad. I won't tell you anything more than I have (which, in itself, is already more than you need to know, but you did ask) because it would just be mean, but you need to realize: not everyone on the internet is as nice or discerning. Stick within the threads dedicated to each specific book and you should be fine.

(I'm not trying to be mean or hurtful, it's just the truth. Trust me, I've had the same problem. I had Killer7 along with multiple games spoiled for me in CHARACTER BIOS on Wikipedia, where no spoilers should be posted in the first place.)

Dagavidiab
04-05-2010, 05:06 AM
Agreed. I feel bad that you had read Wikipedia's version of the ending (which, I guarantee you, is not only a bastardized interpretation but an interpretation no one here subscribes to because of its implications and faults), but I certainly don't feel sympathy. You need to be aware of the content you're reading and what could potentially be on a page. Coming here to confirm its validity is equally as bad. I won't tell you anything more than I have (which, in itself, is already more than you need to know, but you did ask) because it would just be mean, but you need to realize: not everyone on the internet is as nice or discerning. Stick within the threads dedicated to each specific book and you should be fine.

(I'm not trying to be mean or hurtful, it's just the truth. Trust me, I've had the same problem. I had Killer7 along with multiple games spoiled for me in CHARACTER BIOS on Wikipedia, where no spoilers should be posted in the first place.)

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Nice, and completly true