PDA

View Full Version : Captain Trips Graphic Novel - Hardcover - Regular Retail Cover (Stand, The)

turtlex
01-23-2010, 05:28 AM
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/4586/comicstandcaptaintripsg.jpg

The STAND:
CAPTAIN TRIPS
GRAPHIC NOVEL, HARDCOVER

RETAIL COVER

COVER BY: LEE BERMEJO

WRITER: ROBERTO AGUIRRE-SACASA
PENCILS: MIKE PERKINS
COLORED BY: LAURA MARTIN
LETTERED BY: CHRIS ELIOPOULOS

THE STORY:
The apocalyptic epic battle between good and evil based on the classic bestseller by master of horror Stephen King! On a secret army base in the Californian desert, something has gone horribly, terribly wrong. Something that will send Charlie Campion and his wife and daughter fleeing in the middle of the night. Unfortunately for the Campion family--and the rest of America--they are unaware that all three of them are carrying a deadly cargo: A virus that will spread from person to person like wildfire, triggering a massive wave of disease and death, prefacing humanity's last stand! Be there as writer Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa (Secret Invasion: Fantastic Four) teams with artist Mike Perkins (Captain America) for the first arc in the next great Stephen King event! Collecting THE STAND: CAPTAIN TRIPS #1-5.

160 PGS.

ORIGINAL PRICE: $24.99
IN STORES: January 5, 2010

Comic Contents:
Story From Entire Arc of the Captain Trips Comics

Note: The graphic novel of Captain Trips contains all the story content, but only a very limited amount of the special features, available in the individual comics. See list above for exact contents (comic soon).

Brainslinger
02-01-2010, 12:09 PM
I actually find that image quite scary!

pixiedark76
02-04-2010, 04:28 PM
I don't know if I will get it. I already have two versions of the covers released only in the comic shops.

pixiedark76
03-03-2010, 03:24 PM
Oh well, I broke down and bought this cover. I could not reist!:)